Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Regina <artbox111@yahoo.ca> (Gelesen: 3941 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Regina <artbox111@yahoo.ca>
11. Juni 2011 um 23:38

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

from www.waydate.com

Zitat:
regina111: Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, singl...

regina111
   - 31 y/o female
   - Madrid, Spain
   - English, Dutch, English
   - Work with UNICEF
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-06-11 13:47:07
   - E-Mail or ID: 23284

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1980 - January - 12
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      37 -  75
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type      Very Cuddly
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, single i was born and raised in Spain Madrid. I a student.. I am honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start that with the right person. I am honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice, fun pop, yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... I would also like to find an honest and good man who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too.. I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life.. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working... I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but am not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or \\

Ideal match description:
I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life. I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

Zitat:
From: regina111       Date: 2011-06-11 11:01:55       Reply

regina111
    31 y/o female
    Madrid, Spain

Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, single i was born and raised in Spain Madrid. I a student..
I am honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start that with the right person. I am honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. am online now on yahoo artbox111@yahoo.ca

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Art
Een vrouw
u there 1 jaar geleden

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2011 um 22:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Regina <artbox111@yahoo.ca>
Antwort #1 - 11. Juni 2011 um 23:41

also on facebook

ttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000606387329

Zitat:
Art Box

Engaged

Arts and entertainment
Music      

Legends Acappella Group

Activities and interests
Other      
Stargo, Cefa Klodin

Basic Information
Relationship Status      Engaged
Gender      Male

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 16:01 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 11. Juni 2011 um 23:51

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 12. Juni 2011 um 22:21

I was very elated when i got your reply what amazing me was your NAME XXX which u derive from XXXX. i am also Regina Holla as you already know from Spain, Madrid. I am single too aged 30. i have never been in a relationship but i will be happy if i get someone who will give me all the happiness i need. Hope you are the wright person.

If only you are single i will be with u till the end.

Kisses from my heart.

Regina Holla

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.185.105 with SMTP id fb9cs394173vdc;
        Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.14.123.137 with SMTP id v9mr1901913eeh.216.1307907718594;
        Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <artbox111@yahoo.ca>
Received: from nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.100])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id y45si13702064eef.49.2011.06.12.12.41.51;
        Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.100 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of artbox111@yahoo.ca) client-ip=98.139.91.100;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.100 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of artbox111@yahoo.ca) smtp.mail=artbox111@yahoo.ca; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.ca
Received: from [98.139.91.66] by nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2011 19:41:41 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.3] by tm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2011 19:41:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2011 19:41:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 900416.92666.bm@omp1003.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 17885 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Jun 2011 19:41:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.ca; s=s1024; t=1307907699; bh=yHinX1E1MGYLaKE3+bCz8yPeJagYrSixyUQwt2fT47w=; tent-Type; a8QvzV0eZNaoE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.ca;
  tent-Type;
  Y3/YiqMQgHzOU=;
Message-ID: <995846.13037.qm@web113915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: SbmCyqgVM1m28RqqfTnicQgPbYVZocSPvSQb5cULVmN_.Xu
zw1kMiCzZP5px3iUQ.yJD3xpnmTFVjGKlnRJjbcRO8Wx9wlEK5w8DujMuUUH
0p2lzdvBQV.dSPDZ0DNhID.gK_tjeHSBo9vMYS1D80XTLHnGwgMp_SnYgyZi
k_B3Gm.GbYicz8WUjB0XrdiV3Ct9CvrgOAuVUeeQB09EFJCTrMyCdYuQhfhT
V1zvqAc0P4yD4blTQP0wuTL25pA29I7NKCjndOtJgARrz8DBDRwSwnUDibFM
t_2Hi4psZ_IxZgwMp85mrxcI0PGCgzySkALanCCw0RMRsrQ37oOE-
Received: from [41.218.192.18] by web113915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:41:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE TO MEE ME REGINA ( you are welcome my Dear)
To: xxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-105095850-1307907699=:13037"

--0-105095850-1307907699=:13037
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-827058309-1307907699=:13037"

--0-827058309-1307907699=:13037
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.192.18 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.192.18
Host 	41-218-192-18-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

lemansue schrieb on 12. Juni 2011 um 22:21:
s you already know from Spain,

Zitat:
email over Ghana

Smileyto Africa
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2016 um 11:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 18. Juni 2011 um 13:40

also make contact whit me on www.freedateworld.com

Zitat:
regina111: Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, singl...

regina111
   - 31 y/o female
   - Madrid, Spain
   - English, Dutch, English
   - Work with UNICEF
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-06-18 07:25:45
   - E-Mail or ID: 23284

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1980 - January - 12
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      37 -  75
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type      Very Cuddly
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, single i was born and raised in Spain Madrid. I a student.. I am honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start that with the right person. I am honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice, fun pop, yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... I would also like to find an honest and good man who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too.. I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life.. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working... I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but am not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or \\

Ideal match description:
I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life. I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

Zitat:
From: regina111       Date: 2011-06-17 13:09:00       Reply

regina111
    31 y/o female
    Madrid, Spain

Am Regina Holla and am 30 years of age, single i was born and raised in Spain Madrid..
I am honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start that with the right person. I am honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,chee ps,fun ice, fun pop, yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
I would also like to find an honest and good man who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,coo king,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the pe

Zitat:
From: regina111       Date: 2011-06-18 07:31:56       Reply

regina111
    31 y/o female
    Madrid, Spain

thanks for your reply we can make contact kisses as you said when i pay you a visit oneday after we get knowing each other. Also i will go back to sapin after my PROJECT HERE IN GHANA WITH UNICEF.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON artbox111@yahoo.ca
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 16:13 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 07. September 2018 um 18:10

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Karen Dreams [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden