Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in> <rsbaccountdeptplcscotland@inMail.sk> <royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com> (Gelesen: 4449 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in> <rsbaccountdeptplcscotland@inMail.sk> <royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com>
04. Juni 2011 um 05:37

Message over http://www.waydate.com

(melodydion4u@yahoo.in)
Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok
with you as its my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile
at www.waydate.com which really
interest me in having communication with you, if you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other ok, here is my email,
so that i will send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
melody Dion,
Email (melodydion4u@yahoo.in)

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 16:58 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10799 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in> <rsbaccountdeptplcscotland@inMail.sk> <royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Juni 2011 um 05:38

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Melody Dion

-  Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 16:41 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in> <rsbaccountdeptplcscotland@inMail.sk> <royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. Juni 2011 um 05:39

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=30885

Zitat:

melody2011
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Birmingham, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-03 14:36:44

melody2011 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      6'4" (191cm) or above
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Personal details of melody2011

Name      melody
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 September 10
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About melody2011

Description:
i am anicei am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man..... caring girl looking for a nice man.....

Ideal match description:
i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....i am anice caring girl looking for a nice man.....

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 16:41 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 05. Juni 2011 um 10:17

Scambericht haben wir bereits bei romancescam!
Zitat:
Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy to see your mail. How is your day? i hope fine . Mine is not good here.Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss melody Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married . l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

Ist vom 4. Juni. Daher sollten wir den Beitrag auch langsam im Original bekommen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 16:42 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 01. Juli 2011 um 16:24

have also write me on www.24luv.com

Zitat:
Dating with lovelygirl2011: I`m a little bit shy, but very cheerful and ...

lovelygirl2011
   - 24 y/o female
   - colorado, Senegal
   - English, French, Italian
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 86367

Last logged in: 2011-06-07 04:56:20

russian mail order brides

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - October - 10
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      24 -  75
Looking for a height      6'4" (191cm) or above
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I`m a little bit shy, but very cheerful and caring. I`m charming and nice and sometimes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'm mysterious. I like to spend time with friends and family. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'm very family-oriented and friendly person. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'm single-minded and try to achieve my goals always. I believe that dedication to my dreams and goals could help me to find my love and my future husband as it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 's the main goal and dream for me now...I go in for sports. I enjoy swimming, volleyball and horseback riding. Dancing, photography, cultures and camping are the things that I prefer doing in my free time

Ideal match description:
First of all my man has to be my best friend. He has to be caring, courageous, gallant, well-educated. He has to have good sense of humor as I believe that humor sometimes is very important and we have to laugh at ourselves and each other. I wish he could be understanding and could respect me and my family. I have to be sure in my future with my husband.

Zitat:
From: lovelygirl2011       Date: 2011-06-07 04:58:21       Reply

lovelygirl2011
    24 y/o female
    colorado, Senegal

(melodydion4u@ yahoo.in)
Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok
with you as its my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile
at www.24luv.com which really
interest me in having communication with you, if you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other ok, here is my email,
so that i will send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
melody Dion,
Email (melodydion4u@yahoo .in)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 02. Juli 2011 um 10:15

Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy to see your mail at . How is your day? i hope fine . Mine is not good here.Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss melody Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married . l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish  here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.dickson abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i  help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is+221-777614836 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in  my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4..6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this , i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , undaerstanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes melody Dion,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.52.116.103 with SMTP id jv7cs1949vdb;
        Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.60.136 with SMTP id h8mr4864506pbr.366.1309585949559;
        Fri, 01 Jul 2011 22:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <melodydion4u@yahoo.in>
Received: from nm4-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm4-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.213])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id r12si21067090wff.116.2011.07.01.22.52.26;
        Fri, 01 Jul 2011 22:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.213 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of melodydion4u@yahoo.in) client-ip=121.101.151.213;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.213 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of melodydion4u@yahoo.in) smtp.mail=melodydion4u@yahoo.in; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [121.101.151.236] by nm4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2011 05:55:07 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.232] by tm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2011 05:54:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2011 05:52:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 956512.60795.bm@omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76512 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Jul 2011 05:52:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309585945; bh=fTQPGHoggVTc+IHpn6j7TWnTcn6yQRWz/hpjyKcmPlk=; tent-Type; lN62csLguth8A=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  tent-Type;
  yhNThueNgXREU=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: hrtw15gVM1kRB9sHRmCNIreyWKZolVq8BjXgDzljUa1_Lld
3MPaqJS5Ug5.KoQFHfFDol0_eFXY4jufunxK1P80DTsYipjxN7yqddCuenCU
gyC4ovTugHSCJkExIi5EMuPXzBHtLSh1.Xn5t2upXv_3JPmb.l7JPhM3GGmo
laHZKazWd26O6jTZJdcugkj.beRO4OD5JAbLmJUb8ySenxH0HFZPPwoNRMDQ
M5DwjjCVfh.GGQgv0GPNvPiTsu18_cejh.3JknI6E7Zra77ZhznrOxsBjfDI
KBkwwjcp75qI32msrtilRQonMoUb.Wzq3XtsLMIp7j4iy8JUmh1bpewHbIgX
p7tQRAoAQZ_lPE_Kz4_nyv3mxBy5sf8etYcfQAgLq8L3rmF4Ks.gUlDsdHoW
Q
Received: from [41.82.133.48] by web137610.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Jul 2011 11:22:25 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <1309585945.76183.YahooMailClassic@web137610.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:22:25 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Honey this is all about my life with love and trust,
To: xxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-332571847-1309585945=:76183"

--0-332571847-1309585945=:76183
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1271592280-1309585945=:76183"

--0-1271592280-1309585945=:76183
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 02. Juli 2011 um 10:17

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.133.48 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.133.48
Host 	41.82.133.48
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:22:25 +0530 (IST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 06. Juli 2011 um 22:00

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #8 - 14. August 2011 um 16:38

Post von Melody.  Smiley

Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy to see your mail. How is your day? i hope fine . Mine is not good here.Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss melody Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married . l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish  here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.dickson abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i  help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is+221-777614836 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in  my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4..6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this , i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports .I have attached my picture for you and like yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest . 

Spoiler für Quelltext SONATEL:

Received: from mailin13.aul.t-online.de (mailin13.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.48])
         by mhead109 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:26:59 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com ([121.101.151.225]) by 10.18.27.48
        with smtp id 1Qs8cL-1O5gLA0; Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:26:49 +0200
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 07:30:46 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.232] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 07:27:26 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2011 07:26:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 986956.38013.bm@omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 4551 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2011 07:26:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313220408; bh=MoGfwt2lsc2XXQ6rVM8k7nFXnDfTVchIhXG/v+AN+Ts=; tent-Type; o+fr3uLFEjB70=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  tent-Type;
  Jq6VZN9lNLLr0=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: lhkU3qMVM1lr.HZ4AMLkVRLBPQbDPH.cDf1xSIrR5O3RNgl
0MvPbPyyKpRwDYmMqXPFAYMOxPG_0Lwv86zGjt8vLudT9D4r.yD.1ZFu9.JG
hqiygF.vmTUfVGpMYBvhP0689kHwM8ohoT9vDAOnCgaLqLcAZqY9eBh3ryCM
WDET_cWxaMZL0TskT_B3MuVfR7OU0XyFmF4Slt2XazFAzo.uRO3emFqdzPHo
WqRY1kLHRfAE2j6rKICD0jDgwjM2mbjrHBgj5eR_Z0_aZv_4a3Itldykh5lm
h4tlg7zNjlQHwxyilW2B8mRqv6gLMI2ngnMEY.dLWkUwHeLyxDkbzzl0G38e
wPZFfNCqbkv9MVI8uCpO3kILQUxaCRUiObV59X2jXXebJkMOSA_T3Vq8ZCnF
1p7s_96dDiQmF4Y0LfxPqjT5zROyX7oqHuojHwYI92RZSbyXxiG3HFA--
Received: from [41.82.163.115] by web137604.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:56:48 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.313619
Message-ID: <1313220408.3652.YahooMailClassic@web137604.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:56:48 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Honey t his is all about my life with love and trust,
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1903566070-1313220408=:3652"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-13T07:26:59Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 697afdc2-2cff-41e6-9579-c349e0c1f787
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--0-1903566070-1313220408=:3652
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-38517446-1313220408=:3652"

--0-38517446-1313220408=:3652

Bilder ebenfalls wie in Antwort #5.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. August 2011 um 20:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 17. August 2011 um 16:18

Neue Post von Melody.  Smiley

Honey How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing fine? I am so happy for all your help and how you have been responding to my mails and also how you have brought out your good heart to help me,dear i introduce you to the bank as my forein partner for the transfer so you have no problem by contacting them via email concerning my late fathers money in there bank. Below is the message I compose for you to send to the bank, all you need to do is to copy it and send it to this e-mail address below.
Email-address of contact:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
E-mail address (rsbaccountdeptplcscotland@inMail.sk]
(royalbanktransferdeptplc@scotlandmail.com )
Title Transfer Officer, Mr. Paul LEEDS.
Phone + 44 - 7031-864583
Fax + 44-7031882738

Dear Mr. Paul LEEDS

My name is Mr ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss melody Dion.
Sir, Miss melody Dion informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is $4.6 million dollars  and the account N°  is  BLB745008901546/QB/91/A, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transfered into my own account in my country.
Thank you
Mr ..................

honey please try to send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning the transfer to your account.i love you so much take care of your self and God bless you.
yours forever melody dion 

Received: from mailin22.aul.t-online.de (mailin22.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.128])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:27:22 +0200
Received: from nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com ([121.101.151.210]) by 10.18.27.128
        with smtp id 1QtQED-0aMr2W0; Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:27:13 +0200
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Aug 2011 20:27:17 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.234] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Aug 2011 20:27:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Aug 2011 20:27:49 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 390292.94008.bm@omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 54414 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Aug 2011 20:27:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313526432; bh=Io+K/fei7qbb1HChGmtQr4J3ZRx7EwFn3XIY88gkCwo=; tent-Type; TCm4vGvMooeEY=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  tent-Type;
  mFCj0CSiywR3E=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: n81wickVM1kP0w9HQJnwygiSQ8OqjHp7zpZIbTRXIrvLKEq
HbEUf4Y0kJiH0oi1sj6mFoP0aUK2EU6dGWWuSZJ_l.tLOZhkBWBjD3wgdMQV
p6l4Z3xJzn.HsG5rzDt1gX_Nj1erp9A9lwRT7LqQIK2AMilBVIgUsKKSFbs5
N7tuRRPzdbOyppW2lOV1_2O0mfoOm5Kibjbiyuy0Pp4pKwWuFQpIZHbsb4pY
xmti0Sc7t6vvv_ykxuTJrkeQGYC0gduq6sPpcryZGJKwh98cYNUV5qedGl7d
62nJbnWMrcY7EWw2qHAXBNFro6tN.UcKiKjTx8li4zz_X25vuoA1AVbobU.6
ifqcG8c6pkYadWxDPsnRaLaiLfOk38phOmAdUXtXZOopYkSTlZ.3H4TZvS5A
rRpboasgSKorp8AR7iSy330nSfgpkNwae_JBGgBW7SumEbjZy8jn6BVaasQv
oHPTHSGktEGF7yjBgPDkESN48zv34CfeaRygKgsyCr9Fsy1PYibih
Received: from [41.82.174.11] by web137620.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:57:11 IST
Message-ID: <1313526431.53816.YahooMailClassic@web137620.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:57:11 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Honey here is the contact details of my late father's bank try to get in contact with them today,
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1920218725-1313526431=:53816"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-16T20:27:22Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 91fe46a8-40d9-461e-8eef-6a8d6901319c

--0-1920218725-1313526431=:53816
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-462371125-1313526431=:53816"

--0-462371125-1313526431=:53816

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2011 um 17:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 21. August 2011 um 19:55

Melody hat geschrieben.  Smiley

Hello My Dear,
My love how are you doing today and how is your health over there i hope all is well with you honey i will want to know if you have contact the bank,  regard  the document

Please do keep me update regard if you have contact the  lawyer  as i am worried over hear my dear,

Yours Lovely
melody,

Received: from mailin06.aul.t-online.de (mailin06.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.45])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:58:08 +0200
Received: from nm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com ([121.101.151.239]) by 10.18.26.45
        with smtp id 1QuW8g-14osq00; Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:58:02 +0200
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2011 20:58:01 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.235] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2011 20:58:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2011 20:58:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 468203.46538.bm@omp1004.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 81850 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Aug 2011 20:58:01 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313787481; bh=MaHWUI2Y3Vx0IIdTEY6IiDX9AKNcElRPzeFfPL5fhXE=; -Version:Content-Type; cwh5lrXAGw83s=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  vivjv4P59ttag=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: 40zzr6cVM1nKsN0MSGdVhxQ17OlKkEZFttCaGtaJY9ZP12X
ZY3TjspFl5D5688nAQqVtpCZF_YInyg4BSqLH3jVvm2UV71uCdBfENjzKOnr
JMLmLURluqlRegl5DiihsOwy0fUXjhWezMfB8sz9Dzaz5Jr10ewBlNnlzwbp
2gRNrggi9i5aVjEFM8AEYcXnYoj96cXqtyZe1FvPfxRHnMa1TzKJLOrvtX4F
MwWDlhKwShsAmRszJZmwd3yLdErX5a_9toOJFSisZYio5BRatkTXRRBdzg1X
XDvbpEcMpIIiTA_eW9ODx6CCM7G9loOEwYGA9wYIYpNRDRJe6PaiHbBitpr0
ddv6E5Ilej_qSaQQ-
Received: from [41.82.186.200] by web137619.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Aug 2011 02:28:01 IST
Message-ID: <1313787481.64192.YahooMailClassic@web137619.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 02:28:01 +0530 (IST)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE HAVE YOU CONTACT THE BANK,
In-Reply-To: <4E4AACFB.2070209@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2015462737-1313787481=:64192"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-08-19T20:58:08Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 25eb3e30-7a48-4698-8cf7-15d9e8bb02ba

--0-2015462737-1313787481=:64192