Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Sofia <sofiajone1@yahoo.com> <royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com> <royalbankscotl@aol.com> (Gelesen: 3477 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Sofia <sofiajone1@yahoo.com> <royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com> <royalbankscotl@aol.com>
27. Mai 2011 um 07:02

Message over http://www.waydate.com

Hello dear.my name is Miss Sofia Jones my email address is(sofiajone1@yahoo.com) i went through your profile at this site waydate.com.Please i will like you to mail me back direct to my email in box address (sofiajone1@yahoo.com) so that i will show you my picture and also tell you more about myself.Please i have something secret and important to tell you try to contact me back not at site because of chance but contact me direct to my email in box above (sofiajone1@yahoo.com)for private speech (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)God bless you.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:53 von lemansue » 
Grund: afr10938 bank email 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sofia <sofiajone1@yahoo.com> <royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com> <royalbankscotl@aol.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Mai 2011 um 07:05

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Sofia Jones

- Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:53 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sofia <sofiajone1@yahoo.com> <royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com> <royalbankscotl@aol.com>
Antwort #2 - 27. Mai 2011 um 07:06

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=30383

Zitat:

babybbc
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Juno, Alaska, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-26 18:15:29

babybbc are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship

Personal details of babybbc

Name      sofia
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 January 15
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About babybbc

Description:
i am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for man

Ideal match description:
i am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for mani am i good girl looking for man
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:52 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 27. Mai 2011 um 11:51

message from www.waydate.com

Zitat:

babybbc
    24 y/o female
    Juno, USA

Hello dear.my name is Miss Sofia Jones my email address is(sofiajone1@yahoo.com) i went through your profile at this site waydate.com.Please i will like you to mail me back direct to my email in box address (sofiajone1@yahoo.com) so that i will show you my picture and also tell you more about myself.Please i have something secret and important to tell you try to contact me back not at site because of chance but contact me direct to my email in box above (sofiajone1@yahoo.com)for private speech (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)God bless you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:52 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 28. Mai 2011 um 02:19

My dearest one.
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my e-mail. How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my present condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Sofia Jones , I am (24) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia  in West Africa  and presently l am residing in a Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was  a Successful business man  and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood  and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
I am emailing you from the office of the our reverend who is in charge of the  the refugee camp, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with the computer, here in the refugee camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: (St Louis catholic parish ) , Dakar Senegal. The Reverend  Telephone number is ( +221777231591), Please when you call ask of Miss Sofia Jones  From Liberia, .the name of the reverend is Rev Father  Fred Emmanuel In  (St Louis catholic parish ). To be frank he has been so good to me, So when you call appreciate him for my sake.
About me:
1) I am the only daughter of my parents Dr/Mrs. James Jones, I grow up in Liberia my country, I was a level one law student at the University of Liberia before the political crisis in my country began, which claimed the life of my beloved ones  including my parents , living me in this frustrating / painful condition .I  lost almost my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. Before the death of my father , he was a successful businessman , while my mother was a senior lecturer then at my school.
Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a reputable bank and he used my name as the next of kin , the amount is US( $4.6 Million Dollars).  . i have the deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me .
Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.As  I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.
The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old /empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bothered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, i am having no account ,  any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out .
After the transaction of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend in refugee camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern, now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.  I will be ready to offer you 15% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish .
My feelings:
Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my life to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart Because I don't want to under go torture any more,
Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
You will Send to me Your Full name: Your Full Address: Your Telephone number:
Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner , so that when you contact the bank they will honor your application .
I humbly waiting for your mail soon nest
May God Bless you With Lots of Love.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.177.18 with SMTP id z18cs335582ybe;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 16:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.237.217 with SMTP id y67mr234522weq.1.1306538235297;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 16:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sofiajone1@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.67])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id e57si4408785wek.199.2011.05.27.16.17.13;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 16:17:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sofiajone1@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.67 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.67;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sofiajone1@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.67 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sofiajone1@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.49] by nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2011 23:17:13 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.116] by tm2.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2011 23:17:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2011 23:17:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 755196.84304.bm@omp1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 53853 invoked by uid 60001); 27 May 2011 23:17:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306538233; bh=8SsEaN7LH0SVooxPiivKJTv3yqQyd6tOfqVaXznXU4o=; -Version:Content-Type; MQz3yQ/EvEwhg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  6kSHCKiOHz5+A=;
Message-ID: <586767.53280.qm@web132303.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: WWCxH9QVM1kcAhzSEE_0zxGVQOO7BZ5PfqbCLDTzXHk4Igz
CVHF7uiqf0qyemYml9TR5yijo7LtM6lB7byzdxJYTGAYrF.lKUlGKLA5GWIR
hmm8bP1gvUAccSIVmzidUSxK6mYpxJeGwggwR.Egyzpt3Jy8MF5z99St3DZ1
B6nvb_JxAszwxnSVuaRUGVSgqVBkWtdyufMv3ibgYa2dnAjNNzkYuxjk7W1z
.MkPcaex8Vh1NLhsPqgwRpIL7QkXOleH_6RbowtgAVvC_0DkSzLh70AKOGx1
VFMEQv0QZ9kayKQ6DFocXfdpRWNR33ILYkZNkxfSTwJrcUypww5tw6OrR7sL
ESaPzM8J8KLwZjhFRfE69CbV9YYiiQnTtXUKemwbBwXlLOJoBCzmmtSKu3bZ
Zkdr8ICbFgPP_XenrdpBXKPh75dSVyTdeO7QvkqIIpX_vpwNBQmYTwoN_qRV
_GFzd.iMGr.Nat5Bj.rUiS5aZe.0X144003dEaDsLXsMmI9Gq5x2SEeJOCoj
MAs0Z3S3MhpoDJ51gVUD6Sof.nreNFksO6hzgQqq64DyxhT02BRERPiHe3Wa
r0AsBQK4K7XjENKQWZ6_ZB__.HsXXqv7jMREF.LC3pdb7orR_hYPVlL8F9mf
7_qodZQ9aF6HoZaWcuFNwcocaSpMqO9ErYlJHwEO4jkO56T9PyHpmnoarNCu
vECA6LbaGbxIFkqdVrIkDihbRTvBio81DDXEurAdBkeI-
Received: from [41.214.41.110] by web132303.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 May 2011 00:17:13 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 00:17:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU
To:xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DDF59E5.1010706@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-358975-1306538233=:53280"

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:51 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 28. Mai 2011 um 02:24

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.110.157 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.110.157
Host 	41.214.110.157
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:51 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 28. Mai 2011 um 02:28

lemansue schrieb on 28. Mai 2011 um 02:19:
Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood  and our family house was set blazed.

lemansue schrieb on 28. Mai 2011 um 02:19:
next of kin , the amount is US( $4.6 Million Dollars).
Smiley 

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:50 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 28. Mai 2011 um 09:07

Dear xxx,

babybbc ( 30383 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted babybbc ( 30383 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:50 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 29. Mai 2011 um 16:36

My dearest one.[][]
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my e-mail. How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my present condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name isMiss Sofia Jones , I am (24) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia  in West Africa  and presently l am residing in a Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was  a Successful business man  and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood  and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
I am emailing you from the office of the our reverend who is in charge of the  the refugee camp, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with the computer, here in the refugee camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: (St Louis catholic parish ) , Dakar Senegal. The Reverend  Telephone number is ( +221777231591), Please when you call ask of Miss Sofia Jones  From Liberia, .the name of the reverend is Rev Father  Fred Emmanuel In  (St Louis catholic parish ). To be frank he has been so good to me, So when you call appreciate him for my sake.
About me:
1) I am the only daughter of my parents Dr/Mrs. James Jones, I grow up in Liberia my country, I was a level one law student at the University of Liberia before the political crisis in my country began, which claimed the life of my beloved ones  including my parents , living me in this frustrating / painful condition .I  lost almost my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. Before the death of my father , he was a successful businessman , while my mother was a senior lecturer then at my school.
Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a reputable bank and he used my name as the next of kin , the amount is US( $4.6 Million Dollars).  . i have the deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me .
Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country..As  I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.
The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old /empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bothered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, i am having no account ,  any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out .
After the transaction of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend in refugee camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern, now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.  I will be ready to offer you 15% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish .
My feelings:
Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my life to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart Because I don't want to under go torture any more,
Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
You will Send to me Your Full name: Your Full Address: Your Telephone number:
Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner , so that when you contact the bank they will honor your application .
I humbly waiting for your mail soon nest
May God Bless you With Lots of Love.

Spoiler:
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-10.arcor-online.net (mail-in-10.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.50])
        by mail-in-21-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id F3BDBED93E
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 28 May 2011 09:17:12 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.214])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id BDD902D720E
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sat, 28 May 2011 09:17:12 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [77.238.189.232] by nm17.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2011 07:17:12 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.113] by tm13.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2011 07:17:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2011 07:17:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 522070.80179.bm@omp1022.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73253 invoked by uid 60001); 28 May 2011 07:17:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306567032; bh=G57p68BWvFx5JEQJvioeIvd/ntPNqnHHfP7APbKVgA0=; -Version:Content-Type; fYt3mIudX3buA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  jD1riEAMnVZ14=;
Message-ID: <364437.72728.qm@web132305.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7K.YYQAVM1kiaqxqHZlYDLBqy3p9RoshBUsPdtsQ.A36h.e
N7nBk73yNnQ37.XbF6AexXw93GnGVMD6dWIx3UhhBj6Me.l6xuUCTDNc_HeM
5l9hWZk0_bDclhPtVy_2zuZ7QSqSHeJ4VVvlUQRALr5JvFDY9UAhrIDABQcs
lnLd4mjtFUNtlxNcdZ7BD4K3YxBWkAo8.6BwRm1dLzzQ189kWitJ7RUUOmT4
tUA00fGAOrbafBCKYn5Euzt_OjbiMfw7Z0T4nigTYri4cSIf8.DgGidXjZK0
RIaVXEizBhVNEn1HxihM6.RFOG635oR4vxdWeWsMgggy9nBEFuhkosnRcHKl
8qSQD3JEJC_lxhtP8iHuwUojMiqP7wbT7lBbs39ui6.F0lpxssLeXblykTJI
H83imN0wcmdBO84pNz19IleqStKKYawLxTiCCzhI9mzhQQV8zgDTaUcJt8aK
VoWMbq43y9vTLGhlQCc5A_XDnN4ZlGCORp_hmb0o5OW_vNyiq_lPSDCZMP1r
be65LL2CoA0.ek7FNiezFEt.oUz6dWPnpcVr5UJvkmsgBJiRBF.4tTZYNaBG
1HbdLg7Tkg6jBQQh7Diul_o45FA1lfzPJlqNPT04upK8VfmPPg4nXXC0GFU0
rah5YhgpwW5cBbA7WKJXas4qN.zvhkeY2k.Nkl_fLnQPMji1us6eBS7nxCK9
nDbudkZpyv_vlqABjd3US2mMTF1pXfLnjVDd6xspwLi8-
Received: from [41.214.41.110] by web132305.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 May 2011 08:17:11 BST
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:17:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1132846076.20110527070745@arcor.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-793056741-1306567031=:72728"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-21-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam: SPF_NONE UPPER_CASE_SUBJECT
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 16
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1509/3664]
X-AVG-ID: ID5ABE6686-417687F1

--0-793056741-1306567031=:72728
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 10:49 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 29. Mai 2011 um 16:37

Mail over  SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.41.110
IP address:                     41.214.41.110
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.41.110 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 30. Mai 2011 um 22:50

Die Bilder-Bezeichnung 35316_107721722611587_100001212807329_62052_807020_n.jpg sagt mir wieder mal, dass es von FB geklaut ist.
Mit unserer Email-Adresse hier habe ich ein Profil auf FB gefunden - leider ohne Bild.
Am 26. Mai wurde der Wohnort dort in London geändert, aber ihre Mails kommen immer noch aus Senegal.
Tja... und dann ist sie auch noch Fussballer aus Nigeria.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:
Sunday Ukachi
Hat hier gearbeitet: I am my own employer
Hat hier studiert: Florida State University
Wohnt in London
Aus Owerri

Ausbildung und Beruf
Arbeitgeber      

I am my own employer

Hochschule      

Florida State University
    Abschlussklasse 2004

Schule      

Saint John High School
    Abschlussklasse 1998

Allgemeines
Über Sunday      I AM A FOOTBALLER AND ALSO FORMER PEPSI FOOTBALL ACADEMY IN ENYIMBA FOOTBALL CLUB STADIUM OF ABA ABIA STATE NIGERIA BUT NOW RESIDE IN LONDON EUROPE AS A PROFESSION ER FOOTBALLER.I AM ALSO DIRECTOR OF FAVOUR OF GOD INVESTMENT GROUP OF COMPANY IMPORTER AND EXPORTER ELECTRONICS AND MOTOR SPARE PARTS IN ALA OJII AND ORIE OHABIAM AND SHOPPING CENTER ABA ABIA STATE.
Interessiert an      Männer und Frauen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 06. Juni 2011 um 10:47

My Dearest in Heart,
how are you today?i hope you are fine.darling, thanks for your mail and your love, i really love you with all my heart and i we like to hear your sweet voice , I believe that you are doing well. Thanks for your mail, .I am more than happy with your love and interest to help me transfer my 4.6 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear the bank knows all about me and they advice me to look for a partner due to my status been living here in orphanage home, i believe you will help me in transferring the funds to your account. I asked God to provide for me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel, some one that will not betray me. But can you believe since  i meet you my heart tell me you have been giving to me by God, However,i will like you to contact the European bank where this money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country.

Contact information of the bank is as follows
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
E-mail address (royalbanktransferdpt@mail.com) OR (royalbankscotl@aol.com))
Title Transfer Officer , Mr. OLIVER STOCKEN.
The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.)OLIVER STOCKEN and his direct office phone numbers are:
Tel-- 00447045787677
Fax--00447045787677
My late father's account number; AJ745008901546/CB/91/A
I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr James jones of which i am the next of kin. The account number is AJ745008901546/CB/91/A.

I just wanted to say the loving kindness you wrote to me with touches my heart, Until we are together I will dream of the time when I can see you with my two eyes whisper to me of the love in your heart. You make me a proud lady,
Moreover,My dear all the business you said we will use our money to purchase in good,i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf in your country since i am  too young to handle such money.God bless you as i wait to hear from you,and i have told the Rev  that you will call me on his phone any time. so i will be waiting  to hear from you soon  thanks with lots of love
yours beloved Sofia

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.46.2 with SMTP id y2cs26947ybj;
        Mon, 6 Jun 2011 01:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.75.40 with SMTP id w40mr4470862bkj.12.1307349281193;
        Mon, 06 Jun 2011 01:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.76])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id g20si14238002bkc.25.2011.06.06.01.34.40;
        Mon, 06 Jun 2011 01:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sofiajone1@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sofiajone1@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sofiajone1@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.234] by nm19.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 08:34:37 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.251] by tm15.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 08:34:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 08:34:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 855221.64147.bm@omp1016.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 4013 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jun 2011 08:34:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307349277; bh=88bKDA3GbB19iFuTmXnjGQ3HqKKA9CNFfLjk6LA8n74=; -Version:Content-Type; GQRUjkCaklwAY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  r2mugBf/zA2VQ=;
Message-ID: <660728.1612.qm@web132301.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pgECjm4VM1luY8fgj8f958PWrpUb1PM.2rxLg0zvEwDQo8X
LFH7J2Kyi
Received: from [196.207.250.232] by web132301.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:34:37 BST
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:34:37 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THE BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUND
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DEB7DB5.9040008@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-440368298-1307349277=:1612"

--0-440368298-1307349277=:1612
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #12 - 06. Juni 2011 um 10:48

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
196.207.250.232 - Geo Information
IP Address 	196.207.250.232
Host 	196.207.250.232
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System