Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lily <honest1978@live.com> (Gelesen: 4955 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Lily <honest1978@live.com>
21. Mai 2011 um 18:51

Message over https://www.waydate.com

Hello how you doing.....Actually I just started this online computer dating thing and Im absolutely new to it but I really wish to meet the man of my life , Well I guess u will know more bout me as we proceed, and will be very interested to know u better maybe things can work out fine, well I was recently introduced to this yahoo messanger chatting stuff and I guess I 'll like to know if you have a yahoo messanger maybe we can get to chat .. You can add me to ur buddie list with (WONDERK20000) my e mail address is (HONEST1978@LIVE.COM) and if not I guess we will always exchange e mails.......
I will like to get to know u better please tell me more about you....
Hoping to hear from you soon...
LILY...

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 12:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Lily <honest1978@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Mai 2011 um 18:52

https://de.avatars.imvu.com/Guest_lustjames

Zitat:
02/20/11

Hello how you doing.....Actually I just started this online computer dating thing and Im absolutely new to it but I really wish to meet the man of my life , Well I guess u will know more bout me as we proceed, and will be very interested to know u better maybe things can work out fine, well I was recently introduced to this yahoo messanger chatting stuff and I guess I 'll like to know if you have a yahoo messanger maybe we can get to chat .. You can add me to ur buddie list with(WONDERK20000) my e mail address is (honest1978@live.com) and if not I guess we will always exchange e mails....... I will like to get to know u better please tell me more about you.... Hoping to hear from you soon... lily...

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 12:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 21. Mai 2011 um 18:54

Profil: https://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=29536

Zitat:
won8
   - 33 y/o female
   - from North Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 28 to 38 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-19 03:38:00

won8 are looking for      

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      28-38
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship

Personal details of won8      

Name      lily
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1977 December 01
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Baptist
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Occupation      Computer Related (IT)
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About won8

Description:
Im looking for someone that is not afraid to show open affection.Im a little bit shy and I need someone that is easy to talk to until we get better aquanted.I want someone that is positive and loves life,looks on the bright side.Im loyal and honest.Most of all I want to have a partner thats just that,a partner. Im looking for a man thats as good a friend as they are a lover.That combination along with honesty & a strong faith in God go along way in a successful relationship.Im not a woman of unlimited worldly means,but I am true to the core.A true friend & faithful to the man that shares my values.Family,friends,faith & a strong desire to satisfy my man both sexually & emotionally.

Ideal match description:
Im looking for someone that is not afraid to show open affection

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 12:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 22. Mai 2011 um 20:42

Hello thanks so much for your wonderful mail ,i studied ur profile and I realised what you really want from a lady. Well,hmmmmm...... dont really know what to say but just wanna start by saying Im a kinda lady that is God fearing, honest, faithful.. dont lemme talk too much coz I guess by the time we get to know each other, u'll know what I mean but for me, I believe that having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won’t give up on you is what I am looking for plus I know that honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. hmmmm I got to let you realise that I'm far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love from someone who knows the value but concerning sexuality, I'm not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I marry. You see....If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved which is a real fact according to my thinking.  My friends do tell me not to go searching on Internet for a man due to my natural sexy...LOL coz they are like I shouldnt lack real love but I laugh at them coz I know what im doing and my focus is to be strictly vigilant in searching coz i believe many guys out there are into games which i never had time for. well .... to say more about me actually i was born in NEVADA LAS VEGAS and lived all my life in LAS VEGAS, When i lost my parent at young age it was like the end of the world to me but I was brought up by my granma and im very grateful she sent me to school and Im very glad I am who I am today due to the fact that im the only child of my late parent......Its always a bad thing for me when i think about my late parent and thats why i need a man to be with and make me forget the past difficulties of my life and for my hubbies, hmmmmm......I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel.
I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I  drink but i do not smoke but I dont mind if others do. Moreover,  I am currently working on my own business of exporting antiques to west african countries which i found a lot of interest in and i also take the job very serious coz I dont wanna depend on any man for financial help plus I wanna achieve my goals of determination in life to make my future children be proud of their mother.
  Well I have been in West Africa  for the past 4weeks now just to monitor some shipment of some antiques that i expoted and will be back in the states very soon .I hope if things works out for us i will be very happy to meet you and like i said i dont mind relocating if i can see the real man for me, I need real love..i dont play games and i aint ready to be played I describe myself with a lot of qualities. I am a little shy at first when I meet someone,I describe myself with a lot of qualities. I'm also sweet, Caring, and Loyal, thoughtful, loving, and fun at times I can be charming. I am a pretty laid back Lady with a great sense of humor. (I believe a sense of humor is a necessity of life)  I enjoy Sunsets, nature, long walks, Ocean breezes, Reading poetry and the way air smells after it rains.I describe myself with a lot of qualities. I am a little shy at first when I meet someone, I'm also sweet, Caring, and Loyal, thoughtful, loving, and fun at times I can be charming. I am a pretty laid back Lady with a great sense of humor. (I believe a sense of humor is a necessity of life)  I enjoy Sunsets, nature, long walks, Ocean breezes, Reading poetry and the way air smells after it rains. I have bLOND hair and brown eyes - Sometime light brown depending on my mood - I’m 5'8. And currently weight about 125 pounds .... I am single and have been for almost 2 years now, it took me about a year and a half to stop missing my ex-boyfriend then I try to move on with my life. I believe life has so much to offer; it really needs to be enjoyed, experienced and lived! - Too many people just go through the motions. I like
experiencing a wide variety of lives and enjoy both ends of the spectrum on a number of different continues. I have lived enough to see the ups and downs of life, but even though I've experienced my fair share of pitfalls, I believe (and others around always tell me as well). My past wasn’t so fun. But I’m being a strong I’m a bighearted lady.  I’m God fearing and I believe in HIM,I’m a Christian lady I kept my Body for the right man Only not for a married man that all he ever wanted from me was sex.I’m looking for an Honest and dependable man to trust and love for the rest of my life. I want a lifetime love that will last till
the eternity. I want someone that will treat  me like a Queen and never make me cry beat me or hit me. I’m seeking a loving and intelligent man that cares about there lady. I believe in 50/50. I want someone that I will love with all my heart and have him love me back Someone that ready for lifetime love and get married build our own family. I’m looking for a strong man with gentle heart, that I can stand by in Good time and bad. I want a Romantic and passionate man that believes in Chemistry and someone I could treat like my king. I want a Best friend, a lover. Do I describe you? Are you the man? Tell me about yourself and don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want to know about me, I’m open book. Hope to hear from you again soon. I'll check my email again,Hope you will send me more pict,hmmmm i got a few question for you....                                              
1- How tall are you?   
2- What is your favorite sport?  
3- How long have you been single for? 
4- What nationality are you? ...
5- Why did you join the dating site ? 
6- What was your longest relationship and how did it end?  
8- Are you close to your family? 
9- Do you have any Brothers and Sisters? 
10- What is your best feature? 
11...Do you feel sex is an important part of staying happy in arelationship? 
12...Do you believe in living together before marriage?
13-What your Job and hope my Been in west africa dont turn you off at all?
   I look forward in hearing from you.and sorry about me telling you that i am now in africa cos i know you may be confused and said " i thought she lived in the states " its true i did live there but now in west Africa,am hoping that i would find  someone whom we would get along fine together and hopefully someday start a family of our own ..i know the distance might be too much but i beleive in trust and honet when there does two thing there wld be every Good thing that come's out of a Good relationship, and seeing what comes out of it Well, I’m looking for an Honest and dependable man to trust and love for the rest of my life. I want a lifetime love that will last till the eternity. I want someone that will treat  me like a Queen and never make me cry beat me or hit me. I’m seeking a loving and intelligent man that cares about there lady. I believe in 50/50. I want someone that I will love with all my heart and have him love me back Someone that ready for lifetime love and get married build our own family. I’m looking for a strong man with gentle heart, that I can stand by in Good time and bad. I want a Romantic and passionate man that believes in Chemistry and someone I could treat like my king. I want a Best friend, a lover.
Hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.
LILY...

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <honest1978@live.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-11.arcor-online.net (mail-in-11.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.51])
        by mail-in-14-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 65D981BB2D8
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sun, 22 May 2011 10:23:19 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.76])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id D1FDE35AA19
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Sun, 22 May 2011 10:23:17 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de D1FDE35AA19
Received: from BLU162-W5 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Sun, 22 May 2011 01:23:17 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU162-w5C51164E3282B4E158424AF730@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_899606f0-1e4c-4e86-b964-c18274bd4123_"
X-Originating-IP: [64.120.79.144]
To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Subject: RE: hi
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 08:23:16 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <134864570.20110521185619@arcor.de>
References: <134864570.20110521185619@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 May 2011 08:23:17.0251 (UTC) FILETIME=[806A5530:01CC1859]
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1509/3651]
X-AVG-ID: ID557DF62A-74C5D231

--_899606f0-1e4c-4e86-b964-c18274bd4123_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail over US [United States]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 64.120.79.144
IP address:                     64.120.79.144
Reverse DNS:                    64.120.79.144.rdns.ubiquityservers.com.
ASN:                            15003
ASN Name:                       NOBIS-TECH
IP range connectivity:          8
Registrar (per ASN):            ARIN
Country (per IP registrar):     US [United States]
Country Currency:               USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range:               64.120.0.0 to 64.127.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Phoenix, Arizona
Country (per outside source):   US [United States] 

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. April 2021 um 11:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 24. Mai 2011 um 06:52

Hello Dear
Thanks for getting back to me..It's nice to came online now and saw your mail awaiting me in my Inbox....
It was so Nice of You to tell me a little about Yourself and i must say i am really impressed and i would Like to Know what You Looking for in a woman or perhaps if You were to be In a relationship with someone what are the Things You would Look Out for ? and How do You feel about Long distance relationships ? How would you Treat a woman You Love so much ? Do You beleive in true Love ? are you the kind of man that easily gets angry or upset with Your partner ? Are You romantic ? Do You Like kissing and Cuddling ? do you ever consider having more children or settling down later in a commited relationship with someone ? do you beleive in commitment ? if you found the right person for You what would You do ? have you ever hit a
woman before ?    well to answer the questions i asked You so you know my own opinon also i am Looking for a man that would Love me for me and not take advantage of me , someone that would never treat me bad or do me wrong ..someone i can trust and give my heart out to without fear or doubts ,someone that would appreciate all i do in the name of Our Love .....appreciate me in every way ...Not someone to jilt me ..someone who has dreams and Goals and Knows what he wants in Life and someone who will be there for his family and not be a coward and run away from his responsibilities as One ...and about Long distance relationships i beleive its a way of getting to know each other before meeting and also a test of Both peoples Fate,s to see how strong they can build a relationship and be true to each other and stay commited ...and i would treat my man with lots of Love and respect ...for he would be my all and everything ...my king ....i may not
be the best at Loving a person but will do all in my Power to Love Him with my all...and yes i do beleive in True Love and its even more to get me upset and angry but a warm kiss would do the trick and i am romantic to the Bones...lol and Love kissing and cuddling so much and would Love to have kids of my own someday and settling down and Yes i do beleive in commitment ..and for the last question i will wait on your answer .....Hope to hear from You..I wld be waiting to hear back from you.
  Hug N Kisses 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <honest1978@live.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-09.arcor-online.net (mail-in-09.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.49])
        by mail-in-13-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0BE44E199D
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 23 May 2011 10:43:49 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from blu0-omc2-s24.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc2-s24.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.99])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 21E0D19784E
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 23 May 2011 10:43:48 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 21E0D19784E
Received: from BLU162-W51 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s24.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Mon, 23 May 2011 01:43:47 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU162-W510D61135DDD9955CA6708AF720@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_94b47f33-060f-4186-b20e-31f0f6e8db11_"
X-Originating-IP: [64.120.79.148]
To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Subject: RE: hi
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 08:43:47 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1076219145.20110522205746@arcor.de>
References: <134864570.20110521185619@arcor.de>
>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 May 2011 08:43:47.0337 (UTC) FILETIME=[88044F90:01CC1925]
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1509/3654]
X-AVG-ID: ID2443FDEA-3E3D59DB

--_94b47f33-060f-4186-b20e-31f0f6e8db11_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail over US [United States]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 64.120.79.148
IP address:                     64.120.79.148
Reverse DNS:                    64.120.79.148.rdns.ubiquityservers.com.
ASN:                            15003
ASN Name:                       NOBIS-TECH
IP range connectivity:          8
Registrar (per ASN):            ARIN
Country (per IP registrar):     US [United States]
Country Currency:               USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range:               64.120.0.0 to 64.127.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Phoenix, Arizona
Country (per outside source):   US [United States] 

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. April 2021 um 11:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang