Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Pamela <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6732 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Pamela <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com>
07. Mai 2011 um 23:21

Message over http://www.waydate.com

Hello
how are you,my name is pamela,i saw your profile and i found
you worthy to be mine as whom i can lay on his arms,please i will like us to be friends,if you are interested to know me please write me here email address (pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com) just to enable me to send you
my photo and all about me. i will be expecting to read from you soon,
take care of your self for now

bye. (pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com)

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Mai 2011 um 13:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Pamela <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:22

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=196666

Zitat:

Pamela Godwin; <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 pm
She contact me yesterday in WD as

pam2011
- 24 y/o female (1986 December 01)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello
you worthy to be mine as whom i can lay on his arms,please i
will like us to be friends, if you are interested to know me
just send me your email address just to enable me to send you
my photo and all about me. here is my email
address (pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com) i will be expecting to
read from you soon,take care of your self for now
bye.

Hello Dearest

I am very happy to read from you today, thank you very much for your mail. How are you doing over there in your country, i hope you are fine. As my heart directed me to contact you, I believe i have found a good friend in you. About myself, my name is Pamela Godwin, I'm 24 years old, never married . I'm from Sudan North Africa but now living in St Louis Catholic Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war in my country. My late father Dr. James Godwin was in politics and also a contractor, he supports the ruling government before the rebels attacked my family one morning , killing my father and my mother with my two younger brothers. It is only me who is alive now because i was in school doing my first year in social science in University of Sudan when this happened. l managed to run to this country Senegal where l am staying now. In this female hostel where i live , we are only allowed to go out on few days of the weeks. It is like staying in prison. I don't have any one to go to, my relatives ran away during the war. The only person that i go to here is Rev. Fred Emmanuel who is a reverend father here and he allows me to check my mail with the computer in his office. He is like a father to me because he has been very good to me here. The Reverend's Phone number is ( +221-772906725) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me Pamela, he will send for me from the hostel to answer you.

I want to come out of here and to come over to your country and to finish my study. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4.6m) four million six hundred thousand US dollar in a bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . I want you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can also send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back because I'm afraid of the enemies that murdered my family, that was also why i am here now . I keep this secret to others here, i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I'm telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you can help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here.

I really need your help, please if you can help me. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music ,reading ,writing, etc . I have attached my picture for you , hoping to see yours. My favorite language is English. Please, i will like it if you can call me for us to speak. Think about me and my situation here, please not just for fun. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you soon .
Best wishes
Pamela
Sweetheart I will like you to send me your pictures Ok

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:23

http://411single.com/member/3/guestbook/

Zitat:

pam2011

Posted on 05/01/2011

Hello
bye. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:23

http://www.shtyle.fm/writing.do?id=76311

Zitat:

Hello How are you today, I hope all is well with you. Sorry to bother with
my proposal of a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my r
equest in good faith and understanding, My name is Pamela, I just need your
report I have no chance to let you know that I are interested in having a
relationship with you, I'd also like to know more, please send an email to
my email address pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com so I can send you details of my car including my religion,
color images, and I think we can move from here at a distance should not m
atter but love matters a lot. I am waiting for your mail to my e-mail I hop
e to here from you soon. Pamela pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:24

http://www.fotolog.com/niicoc/54425642

Zitat:

pamela4me schrieb am 07.04.11 04:36

Hello
bye.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:26

Profil: http://ask.alibaba.com/member-profile/sn900764260.html

Zitat:

Member Profile

Name: pamela zanda

Country/Region: Senegal Senegal

Member Type: Free Member

Comment: http://ask.alibaba.com/Q/809113157-Where-can-I-purchase-male-jewelry.html

Zitat:

Hello
bye

01-04-2011 04:19

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:28

Yahoo: 

Zitat:

-  Pamela Godwin

-  25 - Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:29

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=28848

Zitat:

pam2011
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Akron, Alabama, USA
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-07 08:14:08

pam2011 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of pam2011

Name      pamela
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 December 01
Height      6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter

i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter

Google View translation
Ideal match description:
i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #8 - 07. Mai 2011 um 23:56

@ bounty-hunter

Ich habe die Bilder von RS gesehen.  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 09. Mai 2011 um 13:09

Smiley  whit hat  Smiley

Hello Dearest

I am very happy to read from you today, thank you very much for your mail. How are you doing over there in your country, i hope you are fine. As my heart directed me to contact you, I believe i have found a good friend in you.  About myself, my name is Pamela Godwin, I'm 24 years old, never married . I'm from Sudan North Africa but now living in St Louis Catholic Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war in my country. My late father Dr. James Godwin  was in politics and also a contractor, he supports the ruling government before the rebels attacked my family one morning , killing my father and my mother with my two younger brothers. It is only me who is alive now because i was in school doing my first year in social science in University of Sudan when this happened. l managed to run to this country Senegal where l am staying now. In this female hostel where i live , we are only allowed to go out on few days of the weeks. It is like staying in  prison. I don't have any one to go to, my relatives ran away during the war. The only person that i go to here is Rev. Fred Emmanuel who is a reverend father here and he allows me to check my mail with the computer in his office. He is like a father to me because he has been very good to me here. The Reverend's Phone number is ( +221-772906725) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me Pamela, he will send for me from the hostel to answer you.

I want to come out of here and to come over to your country and to finish my study. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4.6m) four million six hundred thousand US dollar in a bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . I want you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can also send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back because I'm afraid of the enemies that murdered my family, that was also why i am here now . I keep this secret to others here, i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I'm telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you can help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here.

I really need your help, please if you can help me. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music ,reading ,writing, etc . I have attached my picture for you , hoping to see yours. My favorite language is English. Please, i will like it if you can call me for us to speak. Think about me and my situation here, please not just for fun. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you soon .
Best wishes
Pamela

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.142.6 with SMTP id u6cs74732ybn;
        Mon, 9 May 2011 03:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.69.105 with SMTP id d9mr5079508pbu.455.1304938423283;
        Mon, 09 May 2011 03:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.226])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id r10si19490243pbd.257.2011.05.09.03.53.41;
        Mon, 09 May 2011 03:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com designates 121.101.151.226 as permitted sender) client-ip=121.101.151.226;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com designates 121.101.151.226 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [121.101.151.237] by nm4.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:56:24 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.232] by tm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:53:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:53:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 924784.66718.bm@omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 99979 invoked by uid 60001); 9 May 2011 10:53:32 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1304938411; bh=uecKS6feyo38z6P49mrQzLuQeZhk64sW6WSQnEzHRnU=; -Version:Content-Type; BFV1b06JUpx2Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  cM/MUDoNi+GVU=;
Message-ID: <982503.97069.qm@web95706.mail.in.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: HOcmzXoVM1kihOtrDXfMuqlxEudfSqvMWa9lOsIr6x5PjaY
F_wONRN5mKrEUk959bWT1yVxau3r4oSg3L6sDhkY68rlAD4VYsBq9NXaaJwX
3RoXWGmjd4bMHRz41CIo0WfThnCFbegAUvWEYQPle4zAHE8ZqBr5JaPCjd39
au2P9POkv_OcdLNuGGLRhIg8G52WJI6COMrzqMPoW0St0Gw8ZEq8OpTAT8YF
CKxX75KjFpf7oXCocV27Iy2X935y23nSKDY4DYCrIj9Zu8HdranYyzTTO3yM
rJ6V_3WnUxd_fj1ZCavCWSvm9.beLQf8njDe1_lCN3K1K4g0i3fDz31NYNxq
afKeGJzjiAOSWUCWlhVW1G4OCNQxywq2AoQg_NkIsVddjY_B2rYGDz7LBj1K
v
Received: from [41.208.152.243] by web95706.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 May 2011 16:23:31 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:23:31 +0530 (IST)
Subject: please tell me more about youself
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DC52895.4000302@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-935305448-1304938411=:97069"

--0-935305448-1304938411=:97069
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Mai 2011 um 13:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 09. Mai 2011 um 13:10

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.152.243 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.152.243
Host 	41.208.152.243
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Pool pour BAS
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 09. Mai 2011 um 16:20

Hello Dearest

I am very happy to read from you today, thank you very much for your mail. How are you doing over there in your country, i hope you are fine. As my heart directed me to contact you, I believe i have found a good friend in you.  About myself, my name is Pamela Godwin, I'm 24 years old, never married . I'm from Sudan North Africa but now living in St Louis Catholic Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war in my country. My late father Dr. James Godwin  was in politics and also a contractor, he supports the ruling government before the rebels attacked my family one morning , killing my father and my mother with my two younger brothers. It is only me who is alive now because i was in school doing my first year in social science in University of Sudan when this happened. l managed to run to this country Senegal where l am staying now. In this female hostel where i live , we are only allowed to go out on few days of the weeks. It is like staying in  prison. I don't have any one to go to, my relatives ran away during the war. The only person that i go to here is Rev. Fred Emmanuel who is a reverend father here and he allows me to check my mail with the computer in his office. He is like a father to me because he has been very good to me here. The Reverend's Phone number is ( +221-772906725) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me Pamela, he will send for me from the hostel to answer you.

I want to come out of here and to come over to your country and to finish my study. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4.6m) four million six hundred thousand US dollar in a bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . I want you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can also send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back because I'm afraid of the enemies that murdered my family, that was also why i am here now . I keep this secret to others here, i don't want them to know who i am or what i have .. Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I'm telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you can help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here.

Best wishes
Pamela

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <pamelagodwin88@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-12.arcor-online.net (mail-in-12.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.52])
        by mail-in-09-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id A789620402
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  9 May 2011 12:54:32 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.212])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 136D226910
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  9 May 2011 12:54:31 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 136D226910
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [121.101.151.238] by nm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:58:37 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.232] by tm3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:55:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 May 2011 10:54:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 289957.58142.bm@omp1001.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 12442 invoked by uid 60001); 9 May 2011 10:54:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1304938470; bh=yNcabxpBpvGI/QBbV4l5Z8z4yV2LePXDFz32k2C5Hbg=; -Version:Content-Type; OB60/ZIT965Jk=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  CfhHStdw8D6eM=;
Message-ID: <920066.11431.qm@web95718.mail.in.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: X88cS4YVM1l2iQ7Zh35MxnYjfmUk5JLtidF9iESmXhNVRl5
.FtFJwo31or7PXGTKSdyTPde_FDYWuAwI6xjpiRHSWXA_nTSW8VF.ZmNmzBE
ILJOtnl8DS2P3Y5BJWOiosbeyqWu9CUWlHFNRsftn.1L9zQFHCG_5Z5N5gVb
yCdSPPzWHCqEEananmVckh7knDYUPHABZutz05hxm7hctKot7GfcFjtDB3_Z
PPZv18BZFNG9Jadwicf0Av9SAY5B9pk.ljey_27c3oUG9T3fBoqOb6q4mLhq
REiqqlCchN.IgzklSQonqdinAA2OEFMkMbg9c2MW2U.f0YwnpvhcgYVRNTS_
eZehg5wZnEgQgSALhvA3l8qQV5bAMe.m0YxfjNO3Hl3gurAkXGn2tKYiI5.f
X
Received: from [41.208.152.243] by web95718.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 May 2011 16:24:30 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:24:30 +0530 (IST)
Subject: please tell me more about youself
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1055352676.20110507233310@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-506390662-1304938470=:11431"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1209 [1500/3626]
X-AVG-ID: ID39020C30-470BB51F

--0-506390662-1304938470=:11431
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Photos are already posted.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 09. Mai 2011 um 16:21

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.152.243
IP address:                     41.208.152.243
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.208.152.243