Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Evet <whisperingraindropz@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6612 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Evet <whisperingraindropz@gmail.com>
Antwort #4 - 05. September 2018 um 17:57

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Annabelle Angel [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 27. Februar 2011 um 02:26

Bommo schrieb on 26. Februar 2011 um 08:37:
my heart desire here in Accra-Ghana and that made me join dating sites hoping to meet that right guy.

Und dahin kann sie auch gleich abfliegen!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 26. Februar 2011 um 09:57

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #1 - 26. Februar 2011 um 08:49

Das müsste die gleiche Dame sein, gleichfalls ein "wilder Kontakt":

Faustina <fwoman11@gmail.com> <fwoman11@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 08:50 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Evet <whisperingraindropz@gmail.com>
26. Februar 2011 um 08:37

Evet Kubi

Die Dame kenne ich nicht. Sie bezieht sich in ihrem Schreiben auf meine Standardvorstellungsmail, aber die Mailadresse ist mir unbekannt, somit kann ich diese explizit nicht angeschrieben haben.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hello xxxxxxxx ,

Hmmmmmm , I have really enjoyed your mail , and would like you to know I am pleased with it, and you really put a smile on my face and I thank you. xxxxxxxx for the moment, I am glad you have agreed for us to be friends for now and get to learn more from each other and see where it lead us. I know there is a big age and distance difference between us, but it does not matter in a true and honest relationship, it is the love and respect that matters and I hope you do agree with me. I understand your english very well and I hope you do understand mine as well....?

It seems so hard to meet the right person these days. I believe in true love but I think very few people experience it. They end up settling and not finding that one who they would treasure all their life and that person who would treasure them. I have never found true love. It seems that all the guys I am interested in are not interested in me and the ones who are interested in me I am not interested in them. Now with on line dating, finding a spouse or mate, well it is a whole different story. There is no way to fall in love at first sight because you never meet this person in a crowd or some other place to fall in love at first sight. It is fall in love with the words a person writes, your lucky if you really get to know even 5% of that person and the rest you just hope and pray will be all you have ever dreamed of.With all that I have said I will tell you a bit about me and my hope and dream. First I have been hurt over and over by mean lying men, so my trust is very low and I feel that there are very few true men out there, I mean when I was in California but did not get the chance to meet any man my heart desire here in Accra-Ghana and that made me join dating sites hoping to meet that right guy. I will tell you more of my situation at a latter date. I believe with the right man I could love him like no one in this world. I am a lady who have great respect for great men. I try to treat them tenderly and with kindness. All I have ever wanted in life is to be with a man who I am attracted to and he is attracted to me. Someone who is all so handsome on the inside. One who is my companion and friend who will stand by me through thick and thin and will never give up on me. One who is honest, truthful and faithful and will never ever cheat on me. I must be the only woman for you forever and always. This is all I ever wanted is true love, to be loved and encouraged by him and I would do the same, I would die for a man like that. The problem is there seems to be very few like that in the world today. I have been lonely for a very long time. However, I do have my mum she is all I have in my life at the moment and also taking care of her since we came to Ghana to start a new life here. I long to be with the right man and that is why I am looking now because I want to find that special man, the right man for me and me for the right man. I prefer to play for keeps so I want to do this right.

I'm 32 years old and your age does not matter to me. Thank you for your kind compliments about me, you also look handsome as well and like the smile on your face. xxxxxxxx I really like what I've read about you and you sound like a nice man, very strong and hard working, and also you seem to know what you are looking for but slowly alright, I like you for that and want you to know I'm not looking for a rich man , I'm looking for a true and honest man who will love me for me so we will take care of each other as we will make each other happy. 

I would like to tell you something about my name Faustina , was a name given to me by my grand-mother before she died , she told me spark is what it means, a lady who brights every where she goes and Evet is my birth name given to me by my late dad. I hope you understand me. I am a nice, caring, humble, passionate, compassionate, loyal, trustworthy, God's fearing, intelligent, well behaved, easy going. I am a lady who have devoted her life to God and willing to meet the right man to spend the rest of her life with. I have been hurt and cheated on in my last relationship as I said earlier. I am now looking for a soul mate, I am looking for something real. I am a lady who knows how to treat a man like a charming prince, because i was been brought up from a well religious family. I am a lady believe who so much believe in God and also a lady who have God's fear in her. I am looking for a partner who is so much caring, loving, loyal, trustworthy, easy going, fun, passionate, compassionate. A man who will be there for me when i needed him most. I am a looking a soul mate who is much caring also a man who I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for something real and serious. I am looking for a man who is willing to treat her lady like a Queen, a man who will make her lady the most happiest lady on earth. I am looking for a man who is so much hard working. A man who is so much interesting, who likes to go out and have fun with the woman of his heart.

Someone who likes to walk along the beach side with his Queen, am true lover of life, freedom, equality and ideas. I love men that have dreams and are willing to fight to reach their dreams. I am passionate about love and a big dreamer of beautiful relationships, but I don't expect anyone to be perfect because I am far from being perfect myself. I want to learn things that make you happy and sad, inspired and mad. I want to make love to your body and mind. I want to hear your thoughts, dreams, and hopes and I want to earn each others trust. My definition of love is also respect and space to let everyone grow. I can be a little jealous but I would never deny my partner the right to be his self and enjoy the company of others. All I want is the true and I will never consider a man property of anyone but the most handsome God of freedom and love. I am , 5'9 tall, light skin, passionate lover and lots of stamina left, however, I will always have time for you. I am a dreamer, a romantic poet, stubborn but gentle and pleasing too. I can spoil you and adore you but I am strong and I know when I should stay and when I should go. I believe that love is cherished but not forced.

I am a very sincere and passionate person, who is just tired of being alone especially in my spare time which I don't have very often. I am a hard working person who has short and long term goals for myself. I enjoy playing sports and working out when I get the chance. I also like just staying home and watching movies on the couch, but it feels much better when you are watching with someone special. If you turn out to be the one for me. I assure you there will be nothing I won't do for the love of my life. I am looking for someone that is not afraid to make a fool of himself over or with me, but at the same time very mature, level headed and knows what he wants out of life. Someone that takes commitment very seriously, and wants the same things that I want in a relationship. I am not looking for a mirror image of myself. I want a man that knows what he wants and who he is. Especially one that's not afraid to love me with reckless abandon and I will do the same for you. I want you to tell me more about yourself and be honest with me ok , this is my private e-mail address , so we can continue sending each other mails here ok , it is whisperingraindropz@gmail.com  Have a beautiful day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Evet

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <whisperingraindropz@gmail.com>
Received: from mtain-di06.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-di06.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.10]) by air-dd06.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDD061-860c4d686a8f295; Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:50:55 -0500
Received: from mail-ww0-f66.google.com (mail-ww0-f66.google.com [74.125.82.66])
        by mtain-di06.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 56FF2380000AE
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:50:54 -0500 (EST)
Received: by wwb18 with SMTP id 18so291949wwb.9
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:50:53 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=kvfinVX8YtZasDeVnHtWKuc0//y8z218pl1s+suOSgo=;
        b=rKDOf2K4dVKPj2DlvMJAHzJRsEWFmEq3ZsFoFLEreCznCyb3RWNK1ZtTpAdnT1XWb/
         oeDE6qRluSrORFi13Upi+x83Gof8oz8O0fAuxdsPAMea2JIOuxx1Dr0QdV9IDI/47T7X
         pNUkwsnKT6++Ui3XDIUY1SSgRQVAoT4dNlUeM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=tgi0tCIvvKMsrdlm1a95l3E4YD+kIqbWOezT1ABSm0IsiNG6+S77iP9LgoqqHGAn3s
         o1KF/r8VWXTNPu66O1q8s46smeqvuhWZgOY2reBOmBLyVtoX75foLJ5TeK93zU447/fa
         Zx8lAKJNgcYPIWFAc161IYoNkTeszk+0KG3FI=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.17.202 with SMTP id j52mr79742wej.36.1298688201649; Fri,
25 Feb 2011 18:43:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.216.255.66 with https; Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:43:21 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 02:43:21 +0000
Message-ID: <AANLkTi=gVx5Opj9DwzM86wcQMkDtZq9vT9CsfkHoLjYD@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016e64c3cd4eef32d049d266805
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/68762
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d020.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail  
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d400a4d686a8e7b3c
X-AOL-IP: 74.125.82.66
X-AOL-SPF: domain : gmail.com SPF : pass
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

--0016e64c3cd4eef32d049d266805
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e64c3cd4eef31e049d266803

--0016e64c3cd4eef31e049d266803
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

über Google:
Code
Alles auswählen
74.125.82.66 - Geo Information