Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Zelda <matthewzelda@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1128 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Zelda <matthewzelda@yahoo.com>
11. Januar 2011 um 01:00

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Hello

How are you today? I will like us to exchange good relationship. I am Zelda by name.you can contact me at this email address (matthewzelda@YAHOO.COM ) so that i can send you more about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest Zelda. (matthewzelda (AT) Y.H.. DOT COM)

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. März 2011 um 06:09 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10438 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Zelda <matthewzelda@YAHOO.COM>
Antwort #1 - 11. Januar 2011 um 01:03

Profil: http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=21469

Zitat:

zelda44
   - 25 y/o female
   - from New York City, New York, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-01-10 15:34:01

Personal details of zelda44

Name      mathewzelda
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 January 02
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

zelda44 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      20-30
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises

Ideal match description:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Zelda <matthewzelda@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. März 2011 um 13:19

gelistet bei 

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31676

Diese Dame bitte mal einer anschreiben. Danke!!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Zelda <matthewzelda@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 01. März 2011 um 14:58

Typische Refugee-Camp-Money-Transfer-Story bei RS.

Zitat:
Hello Dear,

Thanks for your respond and the expression of love that you have showed me. How is your day and I hoped this message finds you in great spirits and in very good health towards a better future. Thank you for taking the time to respond with your interest towards me and I hope the communication between us can continue into a lasting friendship and we can come to a common relationship with each other.

Please read this message very carefully and understand what I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will be a lasting friendship if you agree. I'm a very serious young lady with a good heart so please be serious with me and do not break it. I do realize that most of these sites aren't always 100% correct on their match choices not to mention as we live miles away from each other and our age difference. However, if I passed up the chance to contact such a very sincere man as you, if you truly feel we can do this, then lets not waste time on getting to know each other towards a meaningful relationship. There is so much I wish to share with you about myself if I had the chance to know you better.

I am Ms Zelda Gabriel female, 25 years old from Liberia I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, sincere etc. I am daughter of Late Dr. Gabriel Matthews the former Director General of the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Ministry of Foreign Affairs My father died on 07 September, 2007, in Robert sport, Grand Cape Mount County, I will send you my picture as soon as upload one in the computer. Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has been maltreating me because she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important Document.

So I manage escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (U.W.M.C). My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($3.7M) in finance Firm, which he deposited as Family Treasure and my father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Firm but the Operational Manager confirmed that my present situation does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee, who will stand on my behalf and complete the transaction for me,

Right now, I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary direction and documents so that you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back for me to your position while I join you soon after you receive the fund into your position. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or any other country that is reliable for studying which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution there. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,

Let Mother Nature points a new friendship in the right direction. I'm truly sorry I don't have much photo posted at present, but I can assure you won't be disappointed in any way and I will send more to you. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond, Keep in mind this letter was written from the heart with serious intention, I don't wish for any disappointment concerning this issue, so please I truly hope you will be serious if you reply and Kindly go through these matters above alone and don’t let any person know our discussion and let me know your position so that I can send you further details, take care and have a great wonderful day, I’m Looking Forward to Hear from You

Sincerely

Zelda,

Code
Alles auswählen

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. März 2011 um 06:08 von zapparella »