Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Joy <joy010u@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5016 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Joy <joy010u@yahoo.com>
21. November 2010 um 21:05

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei wedatefree.com - eine Dame aus Somalia.

Joy Baby
Joy Garba

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
24 y/o female from mogadisuh, Somalia
student
ID: 75136   Last logged in: 2010-11-20 08:44:24

Description      
Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 - August - 26
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
my name is Joy,i am very pretty and beautiful looking girl never married seeking for love man whom i can build up a good relationship with,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email ,so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between

Ideal match description:
my name is Joy,i am very pretty and beautiful looking girl never married seeking for love man whom i can build up a good relationship with,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email ,so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between

Mail:
Zitat:
Hello My Dearest one,

How are you today? i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.My name is Joy ,i gone through your profile today, that speak good of you,i was impress i decide to communicate with you,and It is my desire to know you,and to build up a good relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email(joy010u@yahoo .com),so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God bless you, hope to read your relpy to my email,(joy010u@yaho o.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2011 um 13:10 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10709 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Joy <joy010u@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. November 2010 um 21:07

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Antwort aus dem Senegal – nicht aus Somalia.

Mal wieder Mord und Totschlag und viel Geld und ein Pastor im Camp und und und....

Greeting From Joy Garba 

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.

Like i said,it is my pleasure to meet you and to build a good favourable relationship with you.
Now i will like to explain more to you in details  about my position and why i initiated this contact with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me and the for business project which i will like to have with you, so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just onea day, as i My wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend. 

About me:
My name Joy Garba,i am a single daughter of my parents,  a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last  few years,my father was Late Dr.Falli Garba,he was a top politician and a prominent  successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to  Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees camp Dakar Office here in Senegal.

Further more I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.

I am residing in Senegal as a refugee,because I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,and the only person i have now is Rev. Fread Thomas.who is the Reverend father of the (St'John Catholic Church  Dakar Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very good  to me since l came to this camp, and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, l am not living with him rather  l live in the female's hostel because the camp have  two hostels one for men and the other for women. The Pastor's  Tel number is (+221-777897048) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.8m ( three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ). So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and after that  you will send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this camp and the law of thi country does not permit me to claim the money, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I have got in touch with the bank  and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.

I have the statement ,Deposit certificate of my late father account,  and the death certificate of my late father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you moreover thev money is deposited in the bank at Scotland In United Kingdom.

However I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names    ........................................
Address    ........................................
Telephone ........................................
Country......................................................
Age.................................................................
so that i can forward you the contact details of the bank,which will enable you to contact the bank easily and make the transfer.

Meanwhile like i told you, due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money  by myself,when i contacted the bank officer, the Bank Manager
advice me to look for a  business partner who will stand on my behalf, preferably a foreigner partner who will stand on my behalf to the bank and transfer this fund to his or her account, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life with you over there. After the transfer of late father money into your account,  You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number together with your picture, hopen receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application.attach is my picture so that you will see how i look like.
Thank Miss. Joy Garba

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.42.225.194 with SMTP id it2cs27981icb;
        Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:14:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.10.199 with SMTP id q7mr5762738ibq.25.1290366858543;
        Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:14:18 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <joy010u@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.55])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u6si12002563ibk.60.2010.11.21.11.14.16;
        Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:14:17 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of joy010u@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.55 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.55;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of joy010u@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.55 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=joy010u@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2010 19:14:16 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.4] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2010 19:14:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2010 19:14:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 664591.86743.bm@omp1004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 74654 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Nov 2010 19:14:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1290366855; bh=KUBSQKjNu88VOy8elgnVjdH5qbS8Eu5L2X8C4mC3zsc=; -Version:Content-Type; okLqf/MXaGHLA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  KnvwUeIXXKpmM=;
Message-ID: <958759.74096.qm@web114308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: dxee2dwVM1kFTRzgNf31lBRNzo7eknHbC0WYngWnddKYaWe
cH0DKCZbcn.ZhOejgrQAiXvL5ufj8_WDH8uW0JkkZim4yyMq07tm46x43GhW
aJGFUA0BKpM5iwJnCNS6fb0JdNr.FYLpB7HdwoaJiLsTKAiZ_taQoYSAdfJS
wCL3QHJHiCDV_5koDwGFwuDxGNiWXtGZH9f2UqrtHWnIPtjeA.4Ar6xkRJg1
EhyIpXAW57s347AhAkV3LFkNKORCfWoDTh1KWjdCrUONrLyCGM221DrS3R4E
vWNk1gvsCjEsl4OISG4f8WSiLhEi3AXGmVg--
Received: from [41.214.28.101] by web114308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:14:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:14:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx) from wedatefree.com
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4CE8F725.5080300@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1813858792-1290366855=:74096"

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.28.101 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.28.101
Host 	41.214.28.101
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2011 um 13:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 21. November 2010 um 21:55

Einzelne Tochter kann sie nicht sein! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zitat:
my name is Ruth Garba,Daughter of Late Dr.Falli Garba,a prominent and successful oil business man

<ruth121_garba@yahoo.co.uk> Smiley
Die Telefonnummer des Reverends von Ruth war im Juni 2010 +221-773372040!
An der Summe von 3,8 Millionen $ hat sich nichts geändert!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 25. November 2010 um 21:35

Auch bei wedatefree.com ist die Dame in Ungnade gefallen und aus dem Spiel genommenn worden - bis zum nächsten Mal.

Zitat:
joy ( 75136 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted joy ( 75136 ) with all messages from WeDateFree site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.
Please help make WeDateFree without scam.

Like WeDateFree site?
Please tell a friends about WeDateFree.

Best Regards, WeDateFree.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #4 - 18. Dezember 2010 um 12:10

Andere Thema:

Joy <joyduga@yahoo.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 10. Januar 2011 um 18:36

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei 24luv.com - eine Dame aus Somalia.

Joy Garba

Profildaten:
Zitat:

Dating with joybaby0000: my name is Joy,i am very pretty and beautiful...

joybaby0000
   - 24 y/o female
   - mogadishu, Somalia
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 85637

Last logged in: 2011-01-08 06:04:43

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 - August - 26
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      25 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:

Ideal match description:

Mailtext1:
Zitat:

Hello My Dearest one,

How are you today? i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.My name is Joy ,i gone through your profile today, that speak good of you,i was impress i decide to communicate with you,and It is my desire to know you,and to build up a good relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email(joy010u@yahoo.com),so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God bless you, hope to read your relpy to my email,(joy010u@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2011 um 13:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 10. Januar 2011 um 18:37

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Antwort aus dem Senegal – nicht aus Ghana.

Das verrückte Huhn ist schon wieder bei mir gelandet.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Ein Lagermädel.

Die mitgelieferten Bilder sind schon im Forum

Hello Greeting From Joy,

It is so nice to hear you back,How are you and your family members together with all that matters to your life?i hope everybody is fine, I am very glad that we became  interested  in  each  other.  like i said it my wish to buld good relationship with you.
                                              About My Hobbies
about my hobbies, I like Swimming, Dancing,Cooking, Reading book,Meeting People, going to social activities, i also love Children,Love and Care,Honest and Trustand also i like Music such as Love songs mostly west life songs, 

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. and also send me your picture.

like I said before my name is Joy Garba,a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, single never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,my father was Late Mr.Falli Garba,a prominent and successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to  Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.

But here is not so good to me,because I have not experience such a life before and i pray to come out from here very soon to start a normal life again,and also go back to my studies.And I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have children when i get married.
I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business. I will tell you more about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian, Down here is my picture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please send your own picture in your next reply.
Hoping to hear from you soonest!
Yours forever.
Joy

Spoiler:

Received: from mtain-mj01.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-mj01.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.21.164.85]) by air-db01.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDB013-86434d2ad4762a2; Mon, 10 Jan 2011 04:42:14 -0500
Received: from nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.82])
        by mtain-mj01.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 008F23800008C
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Mon, 10 Jan 2011 04:42:13 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.139.91.65] by nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jan 2011 09:42:12 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.20] by tm5.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jan 2011 09:42:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jan 2011 09:42:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 380565.8417.bm@omp1020.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 19740 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jan 2011 09:42:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294652531; bh=YJ2PZt0fbXlUgCYfz4rTLrdRpRcqZ2EX2IwH5u3xb48=; -Version:Content-Type; /RDsaLVcN+aIg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  +5Y7ePY2ex4nM=;
Message-ID: <555856.18902.qm@web114303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rgC8caoVM1n4jYWIuiKzl_OnT3otPryXQHEYP2HbbisF0Td
MaVvjDca.c6A_AAikMpF8mcNcHnSMsYDDLlboUSfBbGP6.voAMsrF9KW1FxN
39tVb5PFSn5vQ42vm.FjvuSe8J1mfdFhNgsQ_Nw3xYYwB7_NjhQt3vanDGCK
XKz9TvgWrhF9PfzbHb_IdqB8LNpINi2HtAKiPaP4YDhD26agmH8ZbrgXSfJx
DliGzorD4p_hvSTzu8hn6iISt9HFguQB.sGPp2MBa1nqlLaRzGah1RqInKcM
Uq53NL2p8mV4fTSUN4ZkKg4ZbjoEnCdq7Smg1yFGKrwX3.UK4bix.Y4VRVTr
soxBPyuEcVRDizczM.KSsFoS3a6WzRVOTR33_uYRDA..EgNmGkx69mnkksSK
kk.DHHBupb_81c5snMvCmroCMkNOGEkGhT3G_HfVSpTJ9B3J7V4lPkBEu7z2
SMWV5EnfuKuhNxqp4g30mXIHQhXsINpFG24sA45XWizysQllYz0sBIOnMAjp
709698zDPZVXlDM6MHFs8_.5xYcnqh.ZSHV4_bEZa1tz0idOF.1tzCZipHXS
uL6D_PNfxO_FqRr2n7KP74_QG3LvcZP22r1jqFflRI3iVATg4SZVv4HUU2W8
LevunudOQVWq4311FI9_w0YE7lUqgUOf5qsToRPSEx7uR4D2.Jt6O_ANSNzG
UbE.lEJqCbmG7jFnMp7y4lPHWeHj14eWxPaoY5gnEiYrWZIf_JJIyAGkhTNS
2iBIOHa1Ljd5Iwf_pt6dy.LBEyUSS7MZtbEtssKMTj42CZtS0LSCldokS_K4
sO2ZhYX00
Received: from [41.208.135.242] by web114303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:42:11 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:42:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello Greeting From Joy,
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>
In-Reply-To: <4D28726D.40406@aol.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1553101981-1294652531=:18902"
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d243.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail  
x-aol-sid: 3039400c89a24d2ad4752345
X-AOL-IP: 98.139.91.82

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.208.135.242 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.208.135.242
Host 	41.208.135.242
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Pool ADSL BAS
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2011 um 18:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 10. Januar 2011 um 18:46

@ Bommo

Deine Joy Garba / Joy Baby <joy010u@yahoo.com> gehört aber nicht hier her - oder doch?

Sollte meiner Meinung nach eigentlich hier hin gehören: Joy <joy010u@yahoo.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2011 um 18:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #8 - 10. Januar 2011 um 19:17

zapparella schrieb on 10. Januar 2011 um 18:46:
@ Bommo

Deine Joy Garba / Joy Baby <joy010u@yahoo.com> gehört aber nicht hier her - oder doch?

Sollte meiner Meinung nach eigentlich hier hin gehören: Joy <joy010u@yahoo.com>

@ Zappi

Äh, ich habe die Adresse gesucht und gefunden.... Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Warum habe ich dann falsch gepostet?  unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Du hast natürlich recht, hier ist die richtige Joy. Danke!  Traurig

Ich habe mal das Teilverschieben geübt - macht man ja nicht alle Tage.  Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #9 - 10. Januar 2011 um 19:48

@ Bommo

Bommo schrieb on 10. Januar 2011 um 19:17:
ch habe mal das Teilverschieben geübt - macht man ja nicht alle Tage.

Das Verschieben hat ja prima geklappt.  Smiley

Bommo schrieb on 10. Januar 2011 um 19:17:
Äh, ich habe die Adresse gesucht und gefunden.... 

Warum habe ich dann falsch gepostet? 

Das ist ganz einfach zu erklären:
Weil gepostete Links bei der internen Suche auch gefunden werden.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #10 - 13. Januar 2011 um 17:41

Hello My Dearest Darling 
how are you doing today with your work and family let me think and believe that you are doing great over there.

however let me start by thanking you for your respond to my email and for sharing your life with me.i pray God will surely bless you and make our relationship grow  to marry and perfect,meanwhile i want you to know one thing that God has purpose for join us together,
further more Darling thank you for your picture sent to me,i love it and you look very handsome,and honest,infect My Dear you are my Darling Husband.because after seeing your picture i couldn't do anything i started thinking about you and how to meet you.

Darling i want you to know that you are the right man that my heart and life Desire,and i really want to come to Germany and meet you,because my dream is to get marry with you and to be a mother of your children.

Darling let me start by telling you about My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out this soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the war,and the only person i have now is Rev. Fread Thomas. who is the Reverend father of the (St'John Catholic Church ) here in the camp he has been very good  to me since l came to this camp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather  l live in the female's hostel because the camp have  two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's  Tel number is  (+221-773372040) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

Darling more about me,i am the only duagther of  Late Mr.Falli Garba,a prominent and successful oil business man.and  I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now . Darling please l would like you to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me and transfer my late father mone to your account,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$3.8 million Dollars).

But As a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining  money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here ,and the law of this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names    ........................................
Address    ........................................
Telephone ........................................
 Age     .........................................
 Country ..............................................

so that i can forwrad you the Bank Contact for you to contact the bank for the money to be transfer to your account.

Meanwhile I have got in touch with the bank  and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, but  they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently in refugee status over here and I wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. 

like l said l want you to call me because l have alto to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time.

l hope to hear from you soonest.
  Yours Lovely  Joy

Spoiler:

Received: from mtain-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.96.13]) by air-de05.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDE054-5eb54d2c2b443e; Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:04:52 -0500
Received: from nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.93])
        by mtain-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 8EA69380000A2
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:04:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.139.91.70] by nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2011 10:04:51 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.8] by tm10.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2011 10:04:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jan 2011 10:04:51 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 128285.61285.bm@omp1008.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 72974 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jan 2011 10:04:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294740290; bh=Lco+K2K78Td3Iw5JDS+HPb/+gMlyyAl6giKWbh9jFIQ=; tent-Type; EACIRv7ovawKw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  KM+F5mkwjF72Q=;
Message-ID: <390530.56501.qm@web114317.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: VNko7.UVM1lIdY6JTQoKDAomuFskj9XrqGxh5Q8LCPDTjau
KgpxF3ZY2LWzJUCZ1yvwP6oFfn.hvNT9l3E_wSitSb3jo_F6EU85ocwXIGpV
Qxy1oA.6I778trXGlw.K_1f11I.W6QjpAXUfmKXdnisaqJGb4jND6mZsNeRd
zTTyA9Stg71AfYoh2o7SqZxriQRgvUpJ_rP.tG2YZw4cuEbXKpStpOLpQ.K8
nxqkSe_80gzFOhuuzLyBl1K8pUATkoGhbH29VMn4aoxPhSyglAFjfWsjqdii
W0DRalqgAWviLTM.itS_6x43agGSEovtsCZvRTpQxauuGk38DThC2U2mzWEP
gQfdQdMj8oatz_fhTFpnqGtjxsvrMdvyoefxB9mTMxiP.ydak.Q--
Received: from [41.82.69.200] by web114317.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:04:49 PST
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:04:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Dear With love And Trust This My Full Life Story,
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-794530880-1294740289=:56501"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m024.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : pass   
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d600d4d2c2b436788
X-AOL-IP: 98.139.91.93

--0-794530880-1294740289=:56501
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.69.200 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.69.200
Host 	41.82.69.200
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #11 - 13. Januar 2011 um 17:44

Hello My Dearest Darling
how are you doing today with your work and family let me think and believe that you are doing great over there.

Darling let me start by thanking you for your respond to my email and for sharing your life with me.i pray God will surely bless you and make our relationship grow to marriage, perfect love,and care to each other,to be frank with you,before i made this contact with you,i pray to Almighty to Give me Amen of Honest,a man who can truly love and care for my life,a man with good understanding.but i am happy today that God has final answer my prayer by given me a man like you who is my heart Desire.

Darling i want to know what happen to you that i have not hear from you,

please try to write to me,because i want to hear from you because i really want to meet you and be with you,

Darling i want you to call me with Rev father no(+221-773372040)(00221-773372040)
if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

hope to hear from you as soon as possible
 yours lovely Joy

Spoiler:

Received: from mtain-md12.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-md12.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.96.96]) by air-dd06.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDD064-86ae4d2ee1f5ec; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:28:53 -0500
Received: from nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.220])
        by mtain-md12.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 4CD2A3800007C
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de>; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:28:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm21.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:28:50 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.35] by tm2.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:28:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1035.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:28:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 747453.78754.bm@omp1035.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25025 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jan 2011 11:28:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294918130; bh=NIQgR3U91e3PJJT2+I7aIMlSI3plbZtG1V4+MjwO7YE=; tent-Type; cO47Y/WNZ7XSw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  j90TJUB7SVQyw=;
Message-ID: <251588.22491.qm@web114314.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: J1zap8EVM1mk58_Uw9nC7Aep_3MNcvuG_jTqbipdAQQhkmt
FsqzmfMQu1Y.BNpz1Rgg3q1o5JXbRpcttcWwE2nBcLZrFDMnYlZEKFrQEQY5
_eNm.XKDlWmoHrybw.m5.4hjccpy3ubNZd_BCcjJutQcrdzRoHjNuUJ_5BTn
2Syxu3T7dKfLtXS50r6ijXoRrtoeAIqocZA88VZ1LCDKgY44Jmp4t0y7tmll
DCr71yErUq7zCyNV_ZBRYsg2ld313Q2s05zvaBiMeIipSzEZtrHrQF0AKPzz
CoHi9lv5hAHf4I4SGLYJU7nL6lDPleUQTUpR9.1oFukr4cuTFTQ--
Received: from [41.214.109.158] by web114314.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:28:50 PST
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:28:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Dearest Darling With love And Trust This My Full Life Story,
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-870099942-1294918130=:22491"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d262.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : pass   
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d60604d2ee1f33f1c
X-AOL-IP: 98.139.91.220

--0-870099942-1294918130=:22491
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.109.158 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.109.158
Host 	41.214.109.158
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ringo2000
General Counsel

Alter, schützt vor Scammern
nicht!

Standort: Idar-Oberstein
Antwort #12 - 01. Februar 2011 um 21:21

Selbige "Dame", hinterliess mir einen Eintrag ins Gästebuch bei Zorpia.com. Das dazugehörige Profil wurde schon entfernt.

Zitat:
Hello My Dearest one, How are you today? i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.My 

name is Joy ,i gone through your profile today, that speak good of you,i was impress i 

decide to communicate with you,and It is my desire to know you,and to build up a good 

relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting, give me your email 

address so that i can contact u, and i will like you to reply me back in my private 

email(joy010u(at)yahoo.com),so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy 

communication between us.God bless you, hope to read your relpy o my email,(joy010u@ 

yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2011 um 21:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 27. März 2015 um 23:32

In dieser Galerie sehen wir unterschiedliche Damen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema