Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Juliet <juliet0145@hotmail.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1520 mal)

Soldier
Ex-Mitglied

Juliet <juliet0145@hotmail.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com>
21. November 2010 um 19:17

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Juliet Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (00221 767464762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Juliet Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Juliet Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Juliet.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <juliet0145@hotmail.com>
Received: from murder ([192.168.8.180])
      by backend10 (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
      Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:55:08 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from mail.m-online.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
      by frontend1.mail.m-online.net (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
      Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:55:08 +0100
Received: from scanner-3.m-online.net (unknown [192.168.6.168])
     by mail.m-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 693F51C002A1
     for <x>; Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:55:08 +0100 (CET)
Received: from col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.151])
     by mxin-1.m-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id ED71546C0AE
     for <x>; Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:55:03 +0100 (CET)
Received: from COL115-W28 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 21 Nov 2010 06:54:55 -0800
Message-ID: <COL115-W282F51BE0E7D5B7964023AC43C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_c0888469-6def-44c1-a8a2-5509d85e883b_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.12.42]
To: <x>
Subject: Nice to meet you, please read the following message carefully.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:54:55 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4CE2CA51.000003.02572@x>
References: <4CE2CA51.000003.02572@x>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Nov 2010 14:54:55.0478 (UTC) FILETIME=[0F44B960:01CB898C]
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new at m-online.net
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1153 [424/3269]
X-AVG-ID: ID7B9F728F-36BFDDB

Zitat:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
5. Your age

Da könnte ja jeder kommen!  Ärgerlich
Ich werde diesen Kontakt nicht weiter verfolgen und stelle es nur der Vervollständigung halber rein.
Die Namen der Fotodateien wurden nicht verändert..

Änderung:
Das Bild mit den Rosen habe ich gelöscht, da es nicht von Bedeutung ist.

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 13:23 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10990 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Juliet <juliet0145@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. November 2010 um 19:24

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. November 2010 um 22:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

hoppisensemann
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Monheim
Re: Juliet <juliet0145@hotmail.com> <rev_muyila@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 23. November 2010 um 16:56

Hallo Liebe,

Wie geht es Ihnen heute gemeinsam mit Ihrem Unternehmen und Ihre ganze Familie? Ich denke, dass alles in Ordnung mit Ihnen.
Ich kenne diese Mail nicht zu euch kommen als eine Überraschung, da wir hatten nicht eine vorhergehende Korrespondenz, bitte Geduld mit mir.
Ich bin mehr als glücklich über interessante Mail von der Baustelle und ich hoffe, lesen Ich suche nach, dass Sie gut und gesund, die mir aufgefallen sind, dass Sie die Art von Mensch sind, glaube ich, dass Sie eine Vertrauens würdig und fürsorgliche Person sind, das ist was mich zu meiner Identität euch verkündigen.

Mein Name ist Miss Juliet Jafar, 23 Jahre alt aus Region Darfur in Sudan und ich bin derzeit im Flüchtlingslager wohnen hier in Dakar Senegal als Folge des Mordes an meine Familie von den Rebellen im vergangenen Jahr seien Sie nicht enttäuscht werden für dies hörte. Ich glaube, tief in mir, dass Sie niemals mein Herz brechen oder let me down in anyway.
Ich bin aus der Familie der verstorbenen Engr Jafar Waleed. Mein verstorbener Vater Engr.Jafar Waleed, war einer der Board of Directors der Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) in Darfur. Der brutale Mord an meiner Mutter und meinem Vater, ein Kind Schwester und kleiner Bruder fand am frühen Morgen von den Rebellen als Folge des Bürgerkriegs, los ist bis jetzt im Sudan. Ich war in meinem zweiten Jahr in Angewandter Mathematik Abteilung der Universität von Darfur im Sudan vor dem Tod meiner geliebten Eltern. Ich kontaktierte Sie für eine mögliche Hilfe. Meine Stiefmutter war eine sehr böse Frau, und sie wollen mich töten, weil mein Vater und meine Mutter ist echte biologische gestorben. Dann geplant zum Mitnehmen alle meine verstorbenen Vaters Eigentum und einige andere wertvolle Dinge von mir seit dem unerwarteten Tod von meinem geliebten Eltern. Inzwischen habe ich wollte meinen Weg aus meinem Land, weil ich gesehen, was sie plant, um mir zu tun haben. Ich dadurch Plan, nach Europa oder anderen Teilen der Welt zu gehen, aber sie verstecken meiner internationalen Pass und andere wertvolle Dokumente. Zum Glück hat sie nicht gefunden, wo ich meine Väter Datei, die wichtige Dokumente aufbewahrt.

Es gelang mir, mit den Dokumenten, die Flucht deckt meines verstorbenen Vaters eingezahlte Geld $ 6,2 MD (Six Million und zweihunderttausend US-Dollar). die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Inzwischen bin ich immer noch hier leben als Flüchtling unter dem Rat der Vereinten Nationen für Flüchtlinge, ich bin Sattel mit dem Problem der Sicherung eines Vertrauens würdig ausländische Persönlichkeit mir helfen Übertragung der Geld von der Bank anhängig meiner Ankunft in Ihrem Land führen werde ich wie Sie zu sehen von Angesicht zu Angesicht bald.

Darüber hinaus auf Wunsch können Sie die Bank zur Bestätigung an und Sie können direkt mit ihnen kommunizieren, die diese Fonds von meinem verstorbenen Vater, die abgeschieden in ihrem Gewahrsam. Ich gebe dir dieses Angebot als mit jedem Vertrauen auf Ihre Akzeptanz erwähnt zu unterstützen mich rufen die Geld von der Bank und Transfer zu Ihrem nominierten verändern. Denken Sie daran, ist mein Wunsch zu kommen, um Ihr Land, aber ich habe keine Reisedokumente wie Reisepass und Geld für das Flugticket in dem Moment, all dies ist, warum ich Sie an die Bank ersten Kontakt gesagt so, dass dieses Geld wird übertragen auf Ihr Bankkonto, so dass von dort aus können Sie etwas Geld, um mir zu schicken, um meine Reisen vorbereiten, holen Sie von Angesicht zu Angesicht und ein neues Leben beginnen mit Ihnen auch weiterhin mein Studium, weil ich möchte mein Studium weiter als Sobald ich in Ihr Land kommen, versuchen Sie bitte, mir zu helfen, dieses Ziel zu erreichen, wie ich den Wunsch, eine berühmte Persönlichkeit in der nächsten Zukunft zu werden. Ich werde mich freuen, wenn Sie das für mich tun kann.

Sie können mich unter dieser Nummer (00221 767464762) begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (00221 767464762)      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting erreichen (00221 767464762) begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (00221 767464762)      end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting Es ist ein ehrwürdigen Väter Rufnummer, Name Reverend Father John Muyila und E-Mail (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) ist er die Person, die in verantwortlicher ist das Lager selbst ist es seine Büro-Rechner benutze ich, um Ihnen eine E-Mail jederzeit er ist weniger in seinem Büro beschäftigt, weil es keine Computer im Camp Herberge außer in seinem Büro. Wenn Sie anrufen, fragen Sie bitte von Juliet Jafar. Wann immer Sie anrufen, um ihm zu sagen, dass Sie mit Juliet Jafar sprechen wollen versuchen, ich bin in der weiblichen Hostel. Ich habe bereits informiert ihn, dass einige wird man mich durch seine Anruf. Er wird für mich von der Herberge zu senden, zu kommen und mit Ihnen sprechen. Also bitte nicht versagen, mich anzurufen, weil ich deine Stimme zu hören müssen.
Trotzdem auf Ihren Wunsch mir zu helfen, um herauszufinden Ich will gerne Ihre Daten wie zum Beispiel:
1. Ihr vollständiger Name
2. Ihr Land
3. Ihr Beruf.
4. Ihre Telefon-oder Faxnummer.
5. Ihr Alter
Unmittelbar ich Ihre Daten gebe ich Ihnen die Kontakt-und Informationsstelle der Bank, wo das Geld hinterlegt wurde, von Ihnen zur Bestätigung in Bezug zu kontaktieren.

Denken Sie daran, ich bin mein Geheimnis enthüllen, um Sie, weil ich Hilfe brauche, und ich betete, dass tatsächlich der drei mail ich diejenige, die ich zuerst empfangen wird die Person, mir zu helfen, die mehr oder weniger eine göttliche Sache ist geschickt werden. Wie Sie wissen muss man sicherlich vertrauen Person ungeachtet der Zeit, die wir gekannt haben. Für mich hoffe ich, du und ich auch gebieten Sie mir vertrauen. Die Bank verweigerte mir dieses Geld wegen meiner Flüchtlingseigenschaft hier in Senegal, wie das Gesetz von Senegal nicht erlauben einen Flüchtling pro in nichts nehmen über Geld, und ich habe keine Bankverbindung, wohin dieses Geld transferiert wurde, dass sein Deshalb habe ich kontaktiert, weil ich nicht zulassen zu tun, dass auch die Bank hat mir raten, um alle ausländischen Partner vertraute ich, weshalb ich Ihnen Ansatz in dieser Hinsicht zu nominieren.

Tschüss und eine gute Versorgung von sich selbst, noch einen schönen Tag.

Mit freundlichen G

Nice to meet you, please read the following message carefully.

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My  name is Miss Juliet Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the  killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The  brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother  took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.  I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number  (00221 767464762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Juliet Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with  Juliet Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less  a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known.  For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate  any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Juliet.

Spoiler für Header Sonatel:

Return-Path: <juliet0145@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Nov 2010 15:01:16 -0000
Received: from col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.76]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx117) with SMTP; 21 Nov 2010 16:01:16 +0100
Received: from COL115-W12 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 21 Nov 2010 07:01:15 -0800
Message-ID: <COL115-W12494FE77F8C0ED6329C80C43C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_83cc2e4f-d1c4-4b6b-9b7e-10d53826156a_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.12.42]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxde>
Subject: Nice to meet you, lesen Sie bitte die folgende Meldung aufmerksam.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:01:15 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20101117080738.12340@gmx.net>
References: <20101117080738.12340@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Nov 2010 15:01:15.0827 (UTC) FILETIME=[F1F96030:01CB898C]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnGL2vqOgpaBYL16oitsMrgDt/NQNpSCZFTiZEQ
GUFK/awTxogov2Yt0XA3QGCQnLmR0fVt5Li+Tjr8WcStdaFw2va3qbVCLUtjitP+P4+QPY=V1;
X-GMX-UID: ZmRoTdNwGXNoZJYa8DYz+nwoJmhPzdCb
X-Flags: 1411

Die mail hab ich bekommen ich hab ihr geschrieben das ich sexy Fotos bevorzuge bin ja mal gespannt Schockiert/Erstaunt
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2010 um 17:24 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema