Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mercy <mercykones20@yahoo.com> <royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com> <royalbankemail@aol.co.uk> (Gelesen: 4555 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Mercy <mercykones20@yahoo.com> <royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com> <royalbankemail@aol.co.uk>
05. Oktober 2010 um 15:54

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com

Gesendet am 01.10.2010 um 02:06 Uhr

mercykones20@yahoo.com

My name is Mercy.
I am a young beautiful girl with full of love,caring and romantic. I was impress when i saw your profile at (www.zeitfuer2.de) and i love it, i think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address mercykones20@yahoo.com and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me.
Please contact me direct to my email address mercykones20@yahoo.com so that i will have enough space to attach my picture and send it to you from there you will know more about me.
Age,distance and language does not matter but love matters in life.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Februar 2011 um 15:40 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10122 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mercy <mercykones20@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Oktober 2010 um 15:56

Greeting from Mercy.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail? I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Mercy Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-762-977-721) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and aswer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go becuase i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Chris Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. 

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-762-977-721) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senega Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture . Attached here is my picture that i promise you.

Yours in love,
Mercy Kipkalya Kones.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mercykones20@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-15.arcor-online.net (mail-in-15.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.55])
    by mail-in-18-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 43ACE33A370
    for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Tue,  5 Oct 2010 15:29:20 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.11.61])
    by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 7F3D41AB939
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Tue,  5 Oct 2010 15:29:19 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 7F3D41AB939
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
    Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 18820 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Oct 2010 13:29:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1286285358; bh=YN/U+48jeBazilL7wxsPo3jlndUNI+RlwtSB2x0ozpI=; -Version:Content-Type; grQ7i6bnkKOBA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  Ksp8m5BDCzS2Y=;
Message-ID: <379724.18579.qm@web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: z1YDSGAVM1kIPRuAyL1IC3LNbPtdIpdDCoZF7IOOwsCH8vg
P3OuSOMqtS.SZQMMdnbXadIuZYxscpI3m6qKK4NTR6mUgK.PXR4ixEYN9lNE
2qaC0avTh4VUZBjiT79t3JIQStNBSWyH2zsVcue.HsnaUT9Vvses3J8yEk02
dK9nKAV.FWLsjlRDCUeXhKBMY09xCH6DrXoZ.jRhO07Ffo09xbOTANZxAYhn
_AVe37JApdD73e6HoQjg6DERnd9HilJoKfo0PLBAwiZsJ0D_MT7Qj1l4WEc2
TrgDUZdbq6m9VzA.7k7kBqeCDAJDu1tXFCFKJiWPCzHNS3G8_0mD1dvTNCb.
IWacrQn5YRhF63EwdqfV9qAobRIr4
Received: from [213.154.93.200] by web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:29:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE I WILL BE HOPPING TOP HEAR FROMYOU OK.
To: xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <55ABB57703B546A590A0C928D2151C18@xxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 9.0.862 [271.1.1/3177]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======AVGMAIL-3D687FB4======="

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Februar 2011 um 15:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 05. Oktober 2010 um 15:57

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 213.154.93.200
IP address:                     213.154.93.200
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns-pri.ripe.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               213.154.64.0 to 213.154.95.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   -- []
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 213.154.93.200 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 05. Oktober 2010 um 18:19

Immer wieder die bekannten Texte

und Tschüss

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #4 - 06. Oktober 2010 um 00:34

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2010 um 20:37 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mercy <mercykones20@yahoo.com> <royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com> <royalbankemail@aol.co.uk>
Antwort #5 - 07. Oktober 2010 um 13:43

Good Day my darling,

Honey how are you this lovely day and the atmostphere around you there in your country? I hope that you are fine. How was your night? I hope that you had a pleasant night with all hope that you are thinking about our meeting very soon there in your country. Honey mine is a little bit hot here as you already know that i am living here in this prison called refugee camp. But i believe that with you by my side that i am going to have a better life with you as my darling.

Honey in this mail is the contact of the bank. I will like you to send a mail to the bank today with this email address about the transfer of my late father's money to your account. All i am crying to you is for help. Imagine a young lady like me living in this prison called refugee camp where there is no food to eat and to eat here is very difficult for me also we are been treated like prisoners. I promise you that you will not regret of helping me. Please listen to the cry of an orphan and don't turn your back on me. Like i told you earlier i am living here in the refugee camp. All i am crying to you is to send mail to the bank today and tell them that you are my appointed representative and that you want to know the possibility of transferring this money to your account. I am dying of hunger here in the refugee camp.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of me looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account over there in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYA BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Email addresses   royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com

The name of the transfer officer is

Mr.Alan Dick      royalbankemail@aol.co.uk

Telephone contact numbers +447-031-849-328, +447-031-850-306

Fax contact number +447-031-851-297

The account informations are as follows:

Account name :............... Dr.Kipkalya Kones.

Amount:....................... ... 3.8 Million US Dollars

Account number:............. 87423006

Next of kin:..................... Mercy Kone.

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. Like i said earlier, 20% of this total money will be yours for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me through from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country OK. My dear i will like you to call me with Rev.Chris Johnson number (((+221-762-977-721))) so that we can talk more about my situation here in this prison called refugee camp or you can send to me your telephone unmbre so that i will use our Rev Pastor telephone and call you for you to came me back OK.

Darling i  really thank God for your life and i will like you to be the person that will help me out from this place so that i will give you the best of love which you need in this earth OK and my prayer is that God will keep and protect you for all the rest of your life Amen and i will be waiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.

Your In Love,
Miss Mercy. 

Spoiler:
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-06.arcor-online.net (mail-in-06.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.46])
    by mail-in-04-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9252C1F9324
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed,  6 Oct 2010 19:02:20 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web65817.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (web65817.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.11.74])
    by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 00B6410BCAB
    for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Wed,  6 Oct 2010 19:02:19 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 00B6410BCAB
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
    Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: (qmail 41349 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Oct 2010 17:02:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1286384538; bh=Dn/YbdArtbOaCOkMdr4BnFpmhNapWnQqoMNfQHZQ3IA=; -Version:Content-Type; 8vzY7D0r0J45s=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  TwHN0+OWKDglQ=;
Message-ID: <939386.40366.qm@web65817.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: XWm2JGUVM1n5FGdYe.uZhAfc8IMPYB0FcXG5IbwrSr0Pz3h
.v7Hzc5cBax3Jp0FJ8puavnOV1XngmobR69hicWFPYUZh2TyW8m4gBvQb.Xj
WUFObfzGD5J1dDmXiFx2SDSIBKcZzA3O0stPeLdpIEzO0jQV4x9efR.Jjruv
yxs16FUtTDK_TWXSRDB3wqXmsooYtgk9pErqmSPdBR527hQBolRhqBNOUH6y
x2IbYtMHmsSKmsQ6gqaHpEKR.pRy7zdTnRL5Q.wyK8ZZJwLJ619tUrvdkWNT
aA25JJk4V
Received: from [41.214.35.37] by web65817.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:02:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THEM TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THETRANSFER
To: xxxxxx<xxxxx@arcor.de>
In-Reply-To: <C62658CC04364091983C03CEEF605C85@xxxxx>
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 9.0.862 [271.1.1/3180]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======AVGMAIL-0F69321B======="

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 07. Oktober 2010 um 13:44

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.35.37
IP address:                     41.214.35.37
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.214.35.37 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Harras
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 13. November 2010 um 16:38

Spoiler:
From Mercy Kones Sat Nov 13 12:09:10 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via 212.82.110.48; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:10:31 +0000
Received-SPF: none (mta1086.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of mercykones20@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: kL3TbeocZAoabGf4cXh8NHGD2xfjQ5YVsbViS3fv_Mjl4aHZ
p1q4ACjyyNw5xN9p66YDuZMql.mJUohygjG9x0N3dJsib89C3RpIfFTgnHCX
Vdk6rSkgAsgJMVa8q5w7GA50UFgCBShIBhw3lxHIbB5dbyunYsed02ONbRfw
FMcqjA50PN_ZoVN_paVg2c99gIQ9QsoARZBBKQslt1AX3WnadbRYvuA5YZw7
8qdGEreqSSoZ8_p8nDLRCqKBAjKpVFu0aisCOf5K_kPSlDDDgWRorkD9kzzf
.AW84he04PzO3rN7pudDDGOncws1IMSSzXLigVOrNQ4e0hOJESCap1VcAKFg
YrX48tiQHwupo2YsKW.D6x2U9N7A1xXaFAagdoyS7xZ8c25aCG6dyWt9fhJ.
rXPPWQ.GvDW8z2gjVjxHi7eXLiZr5wINJ7MmAEU99r0FTrR8aTAtLpjjRMeh
QShaBfy77v64IhCXsdeeUfIZtbQpG6sRkw9pV3VG10X9Ocoj9D66DTJgKM.H
v7CjWjpDLQxT8XJDpaFzOYmPfGvidtuASV_JZY6Dr5.SVTzDgRk9bgLWk9P.
jKrMvxq1K5_7ZmxfIAAey1BzLD0vOZgt9iBveg7gSk5HElRa4v4EcC09ZM4Z
a68PeH8o2qO3fZQXMrzTtHZtyfoQuzcbbnOG29Tat6.tfqne87Sy3GRCMwwH
UjXPwAw3COk.YleVBumduZmWZkthxHLkYF1ERBzzhr7PTYsY35Rp3LfSWin7
AhVdbsGp5WpaJP.tKpqNl.Mnq0ivjc3lhnupVtiwuDDMSAGLtLyUTwsgpTin
hOlBOEnJI4d3DJA7oUhybu7_OUKGuEMTBP6d2XiAcn3JRiB9yrxcFD_V828V
o44teawQS5HE0_6aqq6rvc0WfAh_K2zmeReWoL2FPu5N30IQWxhK9pWiMg.l
uYTaQUAj33cZLQ9Sbamk5k66W2UCSpbNCMkyE4Qe3araDGO4UQjjKwpe_Wqm
ziNDX1FlV.ALJyMmJr6gwOxH4MxWCAa8EwdpV4cw4.IdDAEp_bF6yD4kD2ZB
sbO2qRvnDSHpfq1CTphV350BWtzStIy2BPdx6yGQgWiLXGZVd6kWqoBMyt7z
SIgKNgSXLzheLxkBWX8p10vyReR2tHJrYCq1c7Y12rmbDzs_PWp8R4rWJiZW
6ggJ4alnqbnE.XqL7t02ZV3koNZ_CTnTc9oUxWM_JN3igUeOjKgguZ9o4FHt
k6Hhi2Xq5fkcd1jj.W5LLz4XPrBjYucV3E5FjkIQkAnqjGmMdPykzlWGhdqM
mYCC_nQH3kyZ0pfAyePrs3QH8dvlSPJIGG4A2Y55EGGnTguFnm4-
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.11.58]
Authentication-Results: mta1086.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web65801.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.11.58)
  by mta1086.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:10:21 +0000
Received: (qmail 93062 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Nov 2010 12:09:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1289650151; bh=Yem4iM8a7s7vem0UcD9YG96vYamiFAOap6IBovG4h9c=; -Version:Content-Type; J2KWLcu8kkTjI=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  a4fpoAs1OWDP8=;
Message-ID: <993661.90001.qm@web65801.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7EgMy5MVM1nUoXcKQwy3s.FGAC.ip34IKQS4VSHiU8WX2M9
h.AxBRALAsbSl1VG5fRJ4PYzgqgy686nIHUikYccWvfORN3s5Rvy7Tby3n0C
NwXqQcxstmKuVomUKm9i0M46D0_B8byUVClMXcaB_jDoR1KMMtaKA03_OvL6
wEi10mjVypvkW5D0GVEBIkteEvKiJ4Pb39mY9JIqVSeaLaMeP9bV0y3A98Wd
49ncGGS2FMtNLD9k.BWb6otobk6hCVT8NYyI00dOlLZ5Gy66k4xs8bGoW47p
.z9WIaMVSBVIl2xBiMmTWr12TvEFsWIq3f.kWkROK09jmaSRH6xuK_YSNKec
Ok9mPek6ojl0cS0L_qaSPcjh6euBI4tPRsMmexzMeo9UKnGI-
Received: from [213.154.92.140] by web65801.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 04:09:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 04:09:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?REFSTElORyBQTEVBU0UgSSBXSUxMIEJFIEhPUFBJTkcgVE9QIEhFQVIgRlJP?=
=?utf-8?B?TSBZT1UgT0su4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP?=
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <22939.69862.qm@web24819.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-375016232-1289650150=:90001"
Content-Length: 151703

Gruß von Mercy.

Ich bin mehr als glücklich in Ihrer Antwort auf meine Mail? Ich schreibe diese Mail an Sie mit Tränen und Kummer aus meinem Herzen. Bei allem Respekt, Vertrauen und Menschlichkeit, ich appelliere an Sie, um ein wenig Geduld zu üben und lesen Sie mein Schreiben fühle ich mich ganz sichere Umgang mit Ihnen in diesem wichtigen Geschäftsbereich mit über Ihre bemerkenswerte Profil gegangen, bin ehrlich, ich schreibe diesen E-Mail an Sie mit Schmerzen , Tränen und Kummer aus meinem Herzen, wird Ich mag ein gutes Verhältnis mit Ihnen zu haben und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren. Ich beschloss, kontaktieren Sie aufgrund der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation.

Mein Name ist Miss Mercy Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs altes Weibchen, und ich bin aus Kenia in Ostafrika. Licht in Teint, Single (nie verheiratet), aber ich bin derzeit mit Wohnsitz hier in Dakar Senegal Flüchtlingslager. Mein Vater Late Dr Kipkalya Kones war der ehemalige kenianische Minister Straße. Er und Beigeordneter Minister des Innern Lorna Laboso hatte an Bord der Cessna 210, die Kericho geleitet wurde und stürzte in einer abgelegenen Gegend genannt Kajong'a, im Westen Kenias. Das Flugzeug stürzte am Dienstag 10. Juni 2008. Sie können mehr über den Absturz durch die unten Website:

Nach der Beerdigung meines Vaters, meine Stiefmutter verschworen und Onkel und mein Vater verkauft das Eigentum an einen italienischen Expertrate denen sie gemeinsam das Geld unter sich leben und nichts für mich. Ein treuer Morgen öffnete ich meines Vaters Aktentasche und fand heraus, die Dokumente, die er hinterlegt haben riesige Menge Geld in einer Bank in Schottland mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen, denn wenn er noch lebte er einige hinterlegten Geldbetrag in einer führenden Bank in Europa, die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Die Höhe des Betrages ist $ 3.8M (drei Millionen acht hunderttausend Dollar).

Ich habe die Bank über behauptete dieses Geld und das einzige, was sie erzählte mir, ist es für einen ausländischen Partner, der mir bei der Übertragung aufgrund meiner Flüchtlingseigenschaft hier im Senegal soll helfen Blick informiert. Sie erzählte mir auch, dass mein verstorbener Vater Anweisungen, um die Bank ist, dass das Geld erst freigeben zu mir, wenn ich verheiratet bin oder präsentieren einen Treuhänder, der mir helfen wird und investieren das Geld in Übersee. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer ehrlichen und zuverlässigen Person, die mir helfen werden und stehen als mein Treuhänder, so dass ich ihn auf der Bank vorhanden für die Übertragung der Geld auf sein Bankkonto im Ausland. Ich habe mich entschieden, Ihnen nach meiner Gebete an, und ich glaube, dass Sie nicht verraten mein Vertrauen. Sondern nimm mich, wie Sie ihre Schwester, oder wir können sofort heiratete ich in Ihr Land kommen zu erhalten.

Meine Liebste, was sehr schlecht für mich hier in die Flüchtlingslager, wo ich lebe heute. Die Menschen sind hier sterben jeden Tag wegen des Mangels an Nahrung und schlechte medizinische Versorgung. Ich habe Angst, was ich hier zu sehen. Ich weiß nicht, um den Verlust meines Lebens OK. Ich war Student im ersten Jahr der Universität Jura studiert, bevor die hässlichen Zwischenfall, dass meine Eltern, die mich in diesem schrecklichen Ort habe ich befand mich getötet Speichellecker. Dieser Ort ist wie ein Gefängnis, wie wir nur zulässig sind, gehen auf Montag und Freitag der Woche als von den Vereinten Nationen und die Verordnung hier in Senegal. Es ist wie ein Aufenthalt im Gefängnis, und ich hoffe, durch die Gnade Gottes Ich komme hier in Kürze.

Bitte ich möchte Sie auf mich mit unseren Pastoren Tel-Nummer (+221-762-977-721), wenn Sie anrufen, sagen Sie ihm, dass Sie mit mir sprechen, er wird für mich in der Herberge schicken wollen, zu kommen und aswer Ihren Anruf. Als Flüchtling hier habe ich nicht Recht oder privilledge, etwas sei es Geld oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Gesetz dieses Landes ist. Ich will zurück zu meinem Studium, weil ich nur an meine ersten Jahr vor dem traggic Vorfall, die zu meinem in dieser Situation jetzt stattgefunden hat, und ich habe keine Verwandten, die ich jetzt gehen kann, weil ich nicht will Verlust meines Lebens die einzige Person, die ich jetzt haben, ist Rev Chris Johnson, der Pfarrer der (Christus für alle Kirchen) ist hier in der Flüchtling war er sehr nett zu mir seit ich hier bin, aber ich bin nicht mit ihm leben, sondern ich bin Verlassen in der Frauen-Herberge, weil die Flüchtlinge haben zwei Hostels für Männer das andere für Frauen.

Bitte ich möchte Sie auf mich mit unseren Pastoren Tel-Nummer (+221-762-977-721), wenn Sie anrufen, sagen Sie ihm, dass Sie mit mir sprechen, er wird für mich in der Herberge schicken wollen, zu kommen und Ihren Anruf entgegennehmen Anruf. Als Flüchtling hier habe ich nicht Recht oder privilledge, etwas sei es Geld oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Gesetz dieses Landes ist. Ich will zurück zu meinem Studium, weil ich nur an meine ersten Jahr vor dem traggic Vorfall, die zu meinem in dieser Situation jetzt stattgefunden hat.

Meine Liebe, meine Meinung überzeugt mich, daß Sie vielleicht die wahre Person zu mir zu helfen. Mehr noch, wird Ich mag zu viel zu offenbaren, wenn Sie mir helfen können, um Ihr Land zu verlegen, weil meine Stiefmutter gewesen drohen mir assinate und deshalb habe ich mein Studium beenden und weglaufen, bevor ich schließlich selbst in den Vereinten Nationen Lager hier in Senegal, wo iam jetzt leben.

Du wirst mir auch helfen, das Geld in ein profitables Geschäft Venture in Ihrem Land statt. Allerdings werden Sie mir ein nettes empfehle Universität in Ihrem Land, so dass ich mein Studium zu beenden helfen. Ich gebe Ihnen 15% des gesamten Geld für die Hilfe und und 5% für alle expences, die während der Transaktion occour und das restliche Geld wird von Ihnen in jedem Geschäft unserer Wahl verwaltet werden kann, weil ich nicht in der Lage sein kann zu verwalten wie eine riesige Menge an Geld, außerdem möchte ich wieder zur Schule gehen, um meine Ausbildung wieder zu starten. Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse werde ich die Dinge in die Tat sofort. Im Lichte der oben genannten. Ich werde schätze eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, diese Transaktion aufrichtig.

In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz. Bitte tun Sie dies nur, um sich selbst für den Moment zu halten, bis die Bank den Fonds übertragen werden. Ich bitte Sie, es nicht zu offenbaren, bis ich vorbei, weil ich Angst vor meiner bösen Stiefmutter, die drohte, mich umzubringen und das Geld allein bin, ich danke Gott, dass heute aus bin aus meinem Land (Kenia), aber jetzt in (Senega Refugee kommen Camp) Ich danke Gott für das Leben von Rev, wie er ist hilfreich für mich da war ich nahe an ihn nach seinem Besuch in die Klinik, wenn ich krank war in der camp.He hat mich in mehrfacher Hinsicht Versenden von Emails aus seinem Amt unterstützt. Ich habe die Unterlagen für die Forderungen.

Have a nice day und denken über mich. Erwartung, von Ihnen bald mit einigen Ihrer Bilder zu hören. Attached hier ist mein Bild, das verspreche ich Ihnen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen in der Liebe,
Mercy Kipkalya Kones.
Listen
Read phonetically

Greeting from Mercy.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail? I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Mercy Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-762-977-721) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and aswer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go becuase i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Chris Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-762-977-721) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expences that may occour during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senega Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp. He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture . Attached here is my picture that i promise you.

Yours in love,
Mercy Kipkalya Kones.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Februar 2011 um 15:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #8 - 13. November 2010 um 16:40

zum Eröffnungsthread - aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
213.154.92.140 - Geo Information
IP Address 	213.154.92.140
Host 	213.154.92.140
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL - National Telecom Company
ISP 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2010 um 17:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #9 - 13. November 2010 um 16:42

In diesem Thread scheint eine Schwester ihr Glück versucht zu haben:  Laut lachend

Janeth <janethlove80@yahoo.com> <jalove2010@att.net>
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2010 um 17:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #10 - 13. November 2010 um 17:52

Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass wir die Email-Adresse bereits haben.

Ich schieb sie mal dort hintenan.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. November 2010 um 17:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Harras
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 13. November 2010 um 18:52

Zitat:
Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass wir die Email-Adresse bereits haben.

Ich schieb sie mal dort hintenan.  Zwinkernd

Danke !!! ich bin übers Handy online und da ist die Leitung sehr dünne ! ich gebe ja auch die Emails zuerst in der Suche ein. das dauert aber immer ewig über's Handy! mfg

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Harras
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mercy <mercykones20@yahoo.com> <royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com> <royalbankemail@aol.co.uk>
Antwort #12 - 15. November 2010 um 12:28

Spoiler:
From Mercy Kones Mon Nov 15 09:52:53 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via 212.82.110.39; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:17:57 +0000
Received-SPF: none (mta1054.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of mercykones20@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: vUm3q3ccZAr_Zhp5nfd4LNhkaYO_hQ50_JhBHC3Te8ifS6VF
SqDmi91hD.jfwJMdR4WMcNlYG2Kos0kmgS8szr8aeTuyk3Uau_yHGOSGULon
CGarsH6bnqas5vtl6bmwi9QCJxZqfT3BzAOraTktHL.5a72ed8Vz_DTzWYJP
ogcfGKHK3.TCTr_6mYlvGhRlBwHKQd8x.g.4vsI_hm5aUEKUtjoFKYK1XssI
4X_Ul4Rb251SmHI9FLXsz31g5.0qeslqx.vA_l5TLB2_KMAA9lK5JiYiEKdU
1x32xt4XGuSHw62D8C8I69MlnzqIZPiLm85G7nPRhhoePesnnQoycaUrULHu
UuiPKz_DuWKw1GFr_F7EftZ_Ojph2.CUP9bywRodOxbQ3zhhgt2py5LWKEGM
PQC8AjBgej5fbeElC5yq_dde.LfSloeAzSVmvrblcKHJ.bes.tj1VDLbfvjD
l65yONjczUMu2uceLFZTKYLLlwbuEoX3vXcDlU_lneWuyqPChJU6cskrNy9C
QOEBgVVnVrMRBR3pGj9VwM7LsyXC7xUL_YJRnmA_C3rNTQFb.KGVPEgcBJjL
CbH4nZiF3jYcjqYkahxhExkllYFatNblSbcj6ZfMfQN0_eAXMKBphIO3qrTx
hoVVWYGLNup0oXH91szL_41X5P6YzoMlBM2QZhknHtFnNxxWJRGrB3MPgA0V
ApPgI6VXfgpIsbYU1UgWfBrM35bpnLPiiwbC2YzqlIEBw6F6ox20TmGeimHF
ckUtntDbZeVgsHsyV0Ppbxsgrt9ftw2_sIUbdV.rD8e_Jc_B1LaL9zuKwj0j
PsbFX.PchXp9lCsGuJPIT6XI7vmEEXHCe3lKEPKa63U0LoPEQCi8jwgrYTez
lHwjXAs3iD1JBReVne.Dx..0c6Q9fMFimsiNeFTC3UP_bMJGPoC3MWH6544B
qlcvNZal9F.kVy0gqpdU3EopM5G8vasXNzU69d3lzu651_pKpJaSqrFTKsFo
QqteEm4.bXOqKVDhW7nRC.90wW0MKHljY.YpvY6ozQnP25E9Y6yp_ChsqYga
gojQbUgO6PTGeJsPnWl_4hNEd7UFqcCu0X_0GYBiJBVFtDOFsdgKecU2Xd_v
juBRk6pFByYOinEoicZOwD.pf3u89jRVUMtnWshqZB7IUUvUM7E3YmfuuSSE
LJhS.ZCG03c8aNOSLdV343JqXRM.hoj0motvEYJ2Az9jD0ZgBy8ezFA4oKJX
7hQsTXw.lMRmM5Ly0MZAVeoA.wcSUyZwvnWnU8nu6aUKzPw.esm2TIn1CwKv
BKJfo_JgcQBC2hdChWrDQh6fwV1EiPVEDVZoPxyQXFAeS7DCjS7xsBiRmJ4c
KGy3
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.11.61]
Authentication-Results: mta1054.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.11.61)
  by mta1054.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:17:57 +0000
Received: (qmail 3563 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Nov 2010 09:52:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1289814773; bh=5gliK80nQBycN8GwmliJ/G161+uHUj2q1HmzbjucADI=; -Version:Content-Type; OqzOPhJK2bs40=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  29seRLEMIdnF8=;
Message-ID: <226297.59570.qm@web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5gckersVM1mr90ZP9u.IIOjS3kaSMRBzP.cl4GEpRMPN0ts
BltTbsm6H7ACtFDMI6oDu5K2Otw9loaUvQf5m0h16mMK81GtU_CAJ0JlbxIh
P_oSb7zNEU7PHsWGhtzcZW22r1QQ4BNhtAycR9hzZz3aNqVTGIcNs8UFuflf
6x7EDqxz.HL0hYkbAeN5c.c001e4aoSIH3JzsR9Eg6asjIPym15zGWTRxuCU
3HDwAPzm0sqk3dyZPzrldaB3x1T82Q3CmIFGX6F9ys6W0p2TKoeNjqwkUuzu
YZdLSwGlKVFCVwUUZmM36UDgyZTNi3g--
Received: from [213.154.88.23] by web65804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 01:52:53 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 01:52:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THEM TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THETRANSFER.
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <739709.74365.qm@web24820.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1408491351-1289814773=:59570"
Content-Length: 28074

Guten Tag mein Liebling,

Honig, wie sind Sie diesen schönen Tag und die Stimmung sorgen um dich herum gibt es in Ihrem Land? Ich hoffe, dass Sie in Ordnung sind. Wie war die Nacht? Ich hoffe, dass Sie eine angenehme Nacht hatten alle hoffen, dass Sie über unser Treffen Denken sehr bald in Ihrem Land. Honey mir ist ein wenig heiß hier, wie Sie bereits wissen, dass ich lebe hier in diesem Gefängnis namens Flüchtlingslager. Aber ich glaube, mit dir an meiner Seite, dass ich mich zu einem besseren Leben mit dir als mein Liebling haben.

Honig in dieser Mail ist der Kontakt der Bank. Ich werde wie Sie eine Mail an die Bank senden heute mit dieser E-Mail-Adresse über den Transfer von meinem verstorbenen Vater das Geld auf Ihr Konto. Alle, ich bin euch schreit um Hilfe. Stellen Sie sich eine junge Dame wie mich in diesem Gefängnis leben namens Flüchtlingslager, wo es nichts zu essen und zu essen hier ist sehr schwierig für mich auch wir sind wie Gefangene behandelt worden. Ich verspreche Ihnen, dass Sie nicht mir zu helfen bereuen. Bitte hören Sie den Schrei der Waise und nicht den Rücken kehren auf mich. Wie ich dir gesagt früheren Ich lebe hier im Flüchtlingslager. Alle, ich bin euch weinen soll Mail an die Bank senden heute und sage ihnen, dass du meine bestellten Vertreter sind und dass Sie die Möglichkeit der Übertragung dieses Geld auf Ihr Konto wissen. Ich bin an Hunger sterben hier im Flüchtlingslager.

Ich glaube und weiß, dass du den Mann, den ich werde ab und vertraue meinem Leben bin. Ich werde nicht um Ihre Liebe zu einem anderen Mann, den du mir erfüllen gibt, suchen Sie so unnötig von mir wegen eines anderen Mannes. Bitte ich habe niemanden außer dir gesagt über die Existenz dieses Geld, und ich werde wie Sie bitte halten sie geheim zu anderen Menschen, weil da ist es (Geld) Alle Augen werden auf sie. Denken Sie daran, ich vertraue dir, dass ist warum ich Ihnen all diese Informationen. Ich habe die Bank in Schottland über meine Pläne, dieses Geld und das einzige, was sie erzählte mir, ist es für einen ausländischen Partner, der in meinem Namen aufgrund meiner Flüchtlingseigenschaft und den Gesetzen dieses Landes gegen einen Flüchtling wie mir stehen aussehen Anspruch informiert .

In diesem Zusammenhang werde ich, wie Sie an die Bank sofort Kontakt mit diesen Informationen, sagen Sie ihnen, dass ihr meine ausländischen Partner sind und dass Sie die Möglichkeiten der Unterstützung mir bei der Übertragung der ($ 3,8 Millionen US-Dollar) wissen hinterlegt von meinem verstorbenen Vater die ich die nächsten Angehörigen auf Ihr Konto drüben in Ihrem Land.

Die Kontaktdaten der Bank ist wie folgt

Roya Bank of Scotland.

E-Mail-Adressen royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com

Der Name der Übertragung Offizier ist

Mr.Alan Dick royalbankemail@aol.co.uk

Telefonischer Kontakt Zahlen +447-031-849-328, +447-031-850-306

Fax an Nummer +447-031-851-297

Die Kontodaten sind wie folgt:

Kontoname :............... Dr.Kipkalya Kones.

Anzahl :....................... ... 3,8 Millionen US-Dollar

Kontonummer :............. 87423006

Nächster Verwandter :..................... Mercy Kone.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie das jetzt, wie man die $ 3.800.000 Dollar Transfer hinterlegt von meinem verstorbenen Vater, von dem ich die nächsten Angehörigen bin. Wie ich bereits sagte, wird 20% dieser Summe Geld Ihnen für Ihre Dienste und der Restbetrag wird mein Kapital in Ihrem Betrieb sein. Meine liebe ich bin froh, dass Gott hat dich zu mir gebracht sehen durch diese Situation und ich verspreche, Art und ich werde gleich benötigen Sie in jedem Bereich meines Lebens plus investiert dieses Geld, da bin ich noch zu jung, um diese Menge zu verwalten Geld. Wie ich Ihnen schon gesagt, ist dieses Lager nur wie ein Gefängnis und meine Gebete sind ausziehen von hier so bald wie möglich.

Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die Bank, so dass nach der Übertragung an können Sie etwas Geld aus, dass Geld für mich, um meine Reisen vorbereiten, um mit Ihnen dort begegnen in Ihrem Land auf OK. Mein lieber werde ich wie du mich mit Rev.Chris Johnson Zahl (((+221-762-977-721))), so dass wir mehr über meine Situation hier sprechen in diesem Gefängnis namens Flüchtlingslager oder senden Sie anrufen Sie mir Ihre Telefonnummer unmbre, so dass ich unsere Rev Pastor Telefon benutzen und rufen Sie, damit Sie kam mir wieder OK.

Darling ich danke Gott für dein Leben und ich werde wie Sie, die Person, die mir helfen werden, die von diesem Ort, so dass ich Ihnen die besten der Liebe, die Sie brauchen, in dieser Erde OK und mein Gebet, dass Gott hält sein und schützen Sie sich für den Rest Ihres Lebens Amen, und ich werde warten, von Ihnen nach Rücksprache mit der Bank für die Bestätigung und möglichen Transfer zu hören.

Ihre In Love
Miss Mercy.

Good Day my darling,

Honey how are you this lovely day and the atmostphere around you there in your country? I hope that you are fine. How was your night? I hope that you had a pleasant night with all hope that you are thinking about our meeting very soon there in your country. Honey mine is a little bit hot here as you already know that i am living here in this prison called refugee camp. But i believe that with you by my side that i am going to have a better life with you as my darling.

Honey in this mail is the contact of the bank. I will like you to send a mail to the bank today with this email address about the transfer of my late father's money to your account. All i am crying to you is for help. Imagine a young lady like me living in this prison called refugee camp where there is no food to eat and to eat here is very difficult for me also we are been treated like prisoners. I promise you that you will not regret of helping me. Please listen to the cry of an orphan and don't turn your back on me. Like i told you earlier i am living here in the refugee camp. All i am crying to you is to send mail to the bank today and tell them that you are my appointed representative and that you want to know the possibility of transferring this money to your account. I am dying of hunger here in the refugee camp.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of me looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account over there in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYA BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Email addresses   royalbankscotlandmail@scotlandmail.com

The name of the transfer officer is

Mr.Alan Dick      royalbankemail@aol.co.uk

Telephone contact numbers +447-031-849-328, +447-031-850-306

Fax contact number +447-031-851-297

The account informations are as follows:

Account name :............... Dr.Kipkalya Kones.

Amount:....................... ... 3.8 Million US Dollars

Account number:............. 87423006

Next of kin:..................... Mercy Kone.

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. Like i said earlier, 20% of this total money will be yours for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me through from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country OK. My dear i will like you to call me with Rev.Chris Johnson number (((+221-762-977-721))) so that we can talk more about my situation here in this prison called refugee camp or you can send to me your telephone unmbre so that i will use our Rev Pastor telephone and call you for you to came me back OK.

Darling i  really thank God for your life and i will like you to be the person that will help me out from this place so that i will give you the best of love which you need in this earth OK and my prayer is that God will keep and protect you for all the rest of your life Amen and i will be waiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.

Your In Love,
Miss Mercy.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. November 2010 um 13:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema