Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ruth <everyoung@myemail.com> <rubyknox@myemail.com> (Gelesen: 3313 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Ruth <everyoung@myemail.com> <rubyknox@myemail.com>
17. September 2010 um 17:15

Diese Dame hat mich irgendwie, warum auch immer angeschrieben, aber ich kenne sie nicht.

Mir ist allerdings der Hund bekannt und bei der Dame handelt es sich um MeganQT.

Der Hund (Frauchen auch) ist hier zu finden:

Rita <nana_cutey7@live.com>

Ruth Okorieh

Hey xxxxxxxx 

Thanks so much for your message to me on AFF.. It was a pleasure reading from you and i really likes all what you have to say. I only log on today and saw your message with address and I thought it very wise to send you this letter right away with some pictures of myself hopefully they finds you well and in the best of health. Anyway xxxxxxxx, I read your message with joy. 

I was really glad. Why? Because you are a very nice gentleman looking at your profile and a dream come true.. This is something in details of myself, I am Ruth Okorieh but my friends calls me as a nick name cally. I Consider myself an all the way lover. Almost That Means I'll do anything to please. I love to kiss my man all over from head to toe. Shall I say more? I like quiet times just listening to soft music and going for rides in the country. The thing you'll like the most is That I'ma one man woman! I have a very soft heart. I am understanding, easy going, very Generous, open minded, Passionate, affectionate and caring. I am new on internet dating and here to give it a try. Most of my friends Consider me as a very pretty, attractive, sexy and kinky looking lady with a sparkling and seductive eyes and a stunning white looking skin tone. I'm single, never married and currently not Into Any relationship. I'm really missing the companionship in my life and this is the time I Seriously need a special someone to share the rest of my life with. I seek for a very romantic, sexy and very kindhearted man Who is in Seeking for historical Devoted lover, true friend and future wife. I am looking for a person Who Believes in working as a team, by Which We together, can Overcome and conquer all that stands Before us. Also I am willing to relocate from Ghana and be with that special someone anywhere in the world. 

xxxxxxxx, I am seeking "That someone is sexually adventurous, spontaneous, and loves to laugh and I know you are out There and it is just a matter of time Before We Find Each Other. I am looking forward to That Day with all my heart. I am Preparing myself for you Each Day. What You Could Be Imagining like. What do you look like? Are you tall, dark, white, and you are pretty or short, thick, and cuddly? No matter what, you are for me and i Regardless you will love What Happens Through the Years. I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support Each Other Through the bad times .... We will learn about Each Other Things every day. We Will Not Always Have good times But we will Always Love Each Other Through Our Problems and work ..... 

So i promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to That Day and Until Then, i will be waiting for you with open arms and my heart full of love just for you., Although I May be young for my age. But do you know something? Age Regardless've Always Been Considered Both as long as couples or parties Understands Each Other and is very Devoted to One Another. To me, age is just a number. If this Finds you of Any Interest and would be glad to know and see much of me as I would be glad to know Also and see much of you, Then get in touch and lets start with a new adventure of Our Life of getting together. 

I would be waiting to reading from You with everything about yourself, your family, your likes and dislikes, work, sexual Aspirations and your dreams with the right woman and Some pictures yourself and who knows, maybe fate might be on the verge of Bringing us together. 

Until Then, 

Ruth: X: X: X: X 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

From - Sat Sep 11 09:11:55 2010
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: GmailId12affa22272fb790
X-Mozilla-Status: 0003
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.227.139.225 with SMTP id f33cs66606wbu;
        Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.171.3 with SMTP id f3mr2275078ibz.145.1284189070068;
        Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <everyoung@myemail.com>
Received: from myemail.com (neo.lowcostdomains.com [69.4.242.106])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y1si8649708ibf.24.2010.09.11.00.11.09;
        Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 69.4.242.106 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of everyoung@myemail.com) client-ip=69.4.242.106;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 69.4.242.106 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of everyoung@myemail.com) smtp.mail=everyoung@myemail.com
X-Default-Received-SPF: pass (skip=loggedin (res=PASS)) x-ip-name=41.218.250.242;
Received: from ml6.myemail.com (unverified [41.218.250.242]) 
        by myemail.com (SurgeMail 4.2g) with ESMTP id 46228798-1603666 
        for <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:11:09 -0400
Return-Path: <everyoung@myemail.com>
To:  <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: hello
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:11:08 -0400
Message-id: <4c8b2b8c.350d.22e0a000.54fae610@myemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_SW_556281433_1284189068_mixed="
X-Originating-IP: 41.218.250.242
X-Mailer: SurgeWeb - Ajax Webmail Client
X-Authenticated-User: everyoung@myemail.com 

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.250.242 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.250.242
Host 	41-218-250-242-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 GHANATEL-AS

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2011 um 20:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Ruth <everyoung@myemail.com> <rubyknox@myemail.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. September 2010 um 17:17

Die liebe Möchtegern „MeganQT“ hat die Mailadresse gewechselt und baggert tüchtig an. 

Dear  xxxxxxxx

what  a  surprisingly!!!  Very  pleased  and  delighted  to  read  from  you  again.  I  really  appreciates  your  message  and  feel  absolutely  impressed  with  all  the  words  you  had  to  say.  Wow,  your  photos  look  so  beautiful.  You're  very  handsome  and  attractive  gentleman  and  I  believe  that  you're  really  a  dream  come  true.  Well,  am  doing  very  fine  today  and  how  are  you  doing  as  well  xxxxxxxx????  I  know  you're  a  very  busy  man  regarding  your  work  and  daily  activities.  But  I  just  want  you  to  know  that,  you  have  someone  out  there  who  is  thinking  and  dreaming  so  much  about  you  and  about  a  very  wonderful  lifetime of  love  together.  xxxxxxxx ,  for  me  to  have  the  opportunity  to  probably  have  someone  so  beautiful,  nice  and  understanding  to  possibly  have  as  a  husband  makes  me  think  i  have  died  and  gone  to  heaven. You  are  simply  what  I  consider  a  PERFECT  MAN  looking  at  your  pictures!!!  And  I  can't  wait  to  buy  you  beautiful  MEN'S  T-SHIRT  &  BOXER  SHORTS. I  know  you  would  look  very  stunning  and  it  would  make  me very  proud  to  have  you  as  my  Man!!!  You  will  be  very  well  looked  after...  like  the  beautiful  person  that  you  are!!!  And  I  would  make very  sure  that  you  would  be  a  very  happy  Man  for  the  rest  of  your  life  my  Dear.  And  sitting  on  a  beach  with  you  watching  the  stars  would  be  wonderful!  WOW, all  these  are  thoughts  blooming  in  my  mind.

xxxxxxxx,  am  very  pleased  to  know  that  our  age  difference  does  not  matters  to  you  and  just  let  me  say  that  i could  give  you  all  the  love  that you  ever  wanted  and  that  our  search  for  a loving  life  partner  could  indeed  be  over.  I  would  want  to  make  you  the  happiest  and  most  satisfied  man  in  the  world  if  you  let  me  my  Dear.  I  know  how  i  fell  and  what  i  can  give  to  a  loving  relationship. xxxxxxxx,  i  was  brought  up  by  my  parents  with  great  manners  and  was  thought  to  be  very  respectful  to  everyone  irrespective  of  the  class,  age  or  gender.  Did  i  told  you  am  from  a  mixed  race?  Yes!  I  was  born  in  the  UK  but  at  the  age  of  9.  My  parents  relocated  to  Ghana.  Daddy  was  a  British  and  Mummy  a  Ghanaian  Liberian.  So, i  was  raised  in  Ghana  and  still  in  Ghana  living   in  a  small  city  called  the  Tantra  Valley  in  North  Sunyani.  The  mixed  race  has  thought  me  to  be  very  caring,  loving,  humorous,  adventurous,  open  minded  and most  importantly  to  be  very  understanding  to  people  whether  in  an  acquaintance,   relationship  or  friendship.

My  nickname  Cally  here  means  beauty  beyond  control.  That  is  the  nickname  friends  gave  me  when  i  first  entered  into  college.  Ever  since  then,  it  has  becomes  a  nick  most  friends  used  to  call  me.  xxxxxxxx,  am  an  average  lady.  Have  a  very  long  blonde  hair  up  to  my  shoulder  you  can  see  on  my  pictures  and  a  brown  eyes.  I  weighs  120lbs  and  5'4ft.  I  have  a  splendid  looking  face  and  some  of  my  friends says,  I  have  bedroom  eyes.  I  have  a  very  soft  hair  and  mixed  complexion.  I  like  swimming  but  don't  know  how  to  swimming  properly.  I also  like  taking  walks  along  the  sandy  beach  and  watching  the  sun  while  it  goes  to  set.  I  like surfing  on  the  internet  during  my  free  time and  also  like  clubbing,  visiting  friends  and  few  relatives.  I  also  like  listening to  country  music,  pops  and  jazz.  I  have a  very  soft  heart  so  I  sometimes  cry  over  a  very  sad  movie  or  touchy  song.  Like  watching  romantic  movies  and  funny  jokes  on  Tv.

With  respect  to  a  relationship,  i  feel  now  more  than  ever  that  it  must  be  lasting  commitment  with  love  and  understanding,  respect   and  genuine  care  for  the  other  person  xxxxxxxx  and  hopefully,  this  gives  you  a  better  of  understanding  of  the  type  of  person  am  I  and  what  am  looking  for.  I'll  never  try  to  change  you  or  will  do  everything  in  my  power  to  be  the  type  of  lady  that  will  make  you  happy  without  you  compromising   any  of  your  principles.  The  qualities  are  most  respect  in  a  man  are  that,  they  are  very  caring,  honest  and  are  able  to  respect  and  understands  the  person  they  are  with  whether  it  is  a  husband,  wife,  friends  or  just  an  acquaintance.  
 xxxxxxxx,  I  believe  in  flexibility  and  understands  goes  along  way  in  making  a  relationship  very  loving  and  lasting.  I  do  miss  the  companionship and  intimacy  of  a  man  xxxxxxxx,  and  also  feel  sex  is  a  very  important  part  of  a  lasting  relationship  and  must  always  stays  a  very  important part.  As  i  mentioned  previously,  am  very  HONEST,  SEXUAL,  SENSUAL,  PASSIONATE  and  very  UNINHIBITED...  I  know  what  i  want  and  will  respect  your  every  needs  and  desires.  xxxxxxxx,  at  my  point  in  time,  i  realized  this  will  be  the  last  and  only  relationship  i  want  to  have.  AND  i  do  promised  that  I'll  be  very  honest  with  you  and  in  that  way  we  could  have  a  very  wonderful  and  happy  relationship.  I'll  try  to  be respectful  and  listen  to  the  needs  of  the  person  am  with  and  as  accommodating  as  possible  without  feeling  any  pressured.

However, i  will  tell  you  something  few  about  my  educational  background.  I  was  schooling  in  the  Nursing  Training  College  studying  science  and general  nursing  with  the  aim  of  becoming  a  medical  nurse  in  the  near  future.  But  somewhere  along  the  line,  I  lost  my  Mum  who  was  by  then  taking  very  good  care  of   me  since  my  Daddy  was  not  alive  then.  I  know  this  will  always  remains  as  a  "RED  LETTER DAY"  in  my  life. Why?  Because,  i  was  forced  and  compromised  to  end  my  formal  education  and  dropped  out  my  school  eventually  due  to  financial  restrains. Yes!  because,  i  was  not  having  anyone  to  take  very  good  care  of  me,  no  one  to  even  advice  me  when  am  going  wrong  let  alone  to  have  encourage  my  every  efforts.  But  xxxxxxxx,  am  a  very dedicated  lady  myself  and  I've  come  to  believe  that,  anything  that    happens in  life,  happens  for  a  reason  or  another.  Who  am i  to  judge  God.  No  matter  the  circumstance  or  situation,  life  must  still  goes  on  since  the future  is  unknown.
After  i dropped  out  from  school,  I  got  a  job  as  a  ward  assistant  with  my  little  level  of  experience  I  had  while  in  Nursing.  But  unfortunately,  it  has  collapsed  due  to  mismanagement  and  misappropriation  of  funds  by  the  staff  and  authorities  leaving  me  jobless  now.  My Dear,  although  i've  grown  into  a  very  beautiful  womanhood,  i've  faced  a very  terrifying  life  i  must  say.  Maybe  you  will  ask.  Why  does  a very  beautiful  lady  like  yourself  have  no  one  in  her  life.  Yes!  I  have  no  one  in  my  life  though  I've  been  in  several  relationship  with  locals  guys  here.  But  I  have  to  quit   all  these  and  live  a  very  lonely  life  as  these  young  men  were  only  interested  in  love  making(SEX)  and  they    weren't  willing  to  settle  down.  They're  only  interested  in  satisfying  their  selfish  desires  and  sexual  wants.  They  also  are  very dishonest  and  cheat  on  beautiful  girls.  So  I  will  say  was  an  infidelity  issue.  But  am  very  happy  now  since  am  out  of  all  these.   I  came  on  the  internet  looking for  love  across  boundaries  just  to  know  the different  perspective  of  life,  way  of  living,  culture  and  way  of  life  and  since  am  single,  who  cares of  anything  likes  a  relationship  happens.

Haha,  this  email  is  getting  very  longer  then.  Don't  know  i  could  write  such  a  longer  email  like  this.  So,  I  will  end  here  hopefully  this  letter gives  you  the  best  of  understanding  the  kind  of  lady  am  I  and  what  i  wants.  I  really  hopes  it  finds  you  in  the  best  of  health  and  in  best spirits.  Wishing  you  a  very  wonderful  day  and  that  all  your  undertakens  be  fruitful.  Till  i read  from  you  again.

PLS. I  just  change  my  email  address  to  this  one.  So,  reply  back  to  this  same  address.

Ruth

Spoiler:

From - Fri Sep 17 16:36:42 2010
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: GmailId12b201f97ab2bbae
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.227.139.225 with SMTP id f33cs35074wbu;
        Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.29.15 with SMTP id g15mr4246605wfj.132.1284734163033;
        Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rubyknox@myemail.com>
Received: from myemail.com (neo.lowcostdomains.com [69.4.242.106])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id t5si3096468vch.28.2010.09.17.07.36.01;
        Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 69.4.242.106 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of rubyknox@myemail.com) client-ip=69.4.242.106;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 69.4.242.106 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of rubyknox@myemail.com) smtp.mail=rubyknox@myemail.com
X-Default-Received-SPF: pass (skip=loggedin (res=PASS)) x-ip-name=41.218.202.254;
Received: from ml6.myemail.com (unverified [41.218.202.254]) 
        by myemail.com (SurgeMail 4.2g) with ESMTP id 48085541-1603666 
        for <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:36:01 -0400
Return-Path: <rubyknox@myemail.com>
To:  <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: hello 
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:36:01 -0400
Message-id: <4c937cd1.9bf.222c0300.37516d81@myemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_SW_408162721_1284734161_mixed="
X-Originating-IP: 41.218.202.254
X-Mailer: SurgeWeb - Ajax Webmail Client
X-Authenticated-User: rubyknox@myemail.com 

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.202.254 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.202.254
Host 	41-218-202-254-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 GHANATEL-AS

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2011 um 20:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 17. September 2010 um 17:28

Da ist die Megan QT wieder!!! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #4 - 17. September 2010 um 17:31

Ab nach Afrika!!!!!  Smiley Smiley 
Gute Reise!!!
Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 08. September 2018 um 08:19

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by MeganQT [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden