Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Melissa Olizs <melissaolizs@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1608 mal)

Lonelyknight
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stuttgart
Melissa Olizs <melissaolizs@yahoo.com>
27. August 2010 um 13:39

Zuerst war ein Profil bei AFF,
zwei Flirts und Nachrichten.
Jetzt kommt die erste Mail:

Hello,

Thank you for your response as it was extremely nice to read before starting my day at work this morning. Like yourself, I am not really sure what happens when it comes to the on-line dating thing but I think we should allow things to flow naturally between the two of us. You seem to be a very warm hearted person who I am interested to learn more about. Your physical appearance is nothing short of "absolutely Nice". Here is a little about myself:...

I am very excited that you showed in interest in me and likewise I am interested in getting to know you. I look at love like this; love is the most significant emotion one can share with another human being. Love to me is something that needs to be desired in such a way that no matter what life may bring, this bond will never be broken. Through this connection, your relationship, ultimate respect for one another and life-long dreams all begin and strive. I do not tell many people in my life that I love them but the ones who are fortunate enough to share this feeling with me know it and know that no matter what life may bring, my feeling for them will never dissipate. The feeling of love for me is like a dreamy state. I look forward to coming home for work and discussing ours days over dinner, then cuddling with one another. Life is just that much better when shared with that truly inspirational person in your life ancurrently I am seriously trying to find that individual in my life.

I am typically a very independent person. I love the feeling of achievement and success. I work very diligently to achieve whatever it is I am seeking or after. I am a very loyal and trustworthy person who never shy’s away from the truth. I believe that honesty is extremely important to a successful relationship though I am not out to hurt or destroy a person emotionally either. Ever since I was a child I try to always put other people's needs ahead of my own. I truly enjoy doing favors and providing for others. I like to be very spontaneous and am extremely excited about surprising the people I love. An unexpected flower delivery at work, rose peddle bath and a candle light dinner for two is the usual but you never know. Or even simply completing all the daily choirs allowing my significant other sometime to settle down and simple just sit back and relax. I have really had a wonderful life up to this point even though at times it is extremely difficult to understand! all that life has thrown my way.

I'm originally from Florida,but born and brought up in Boca Raton FL there but recently move to Aalen, Baden-Wurttemberg....Germany , I find very much peace and relaxation there.I went to school in Florida with a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy and minor in Arts (Florida States University). I'm self employed and own my Business. My job title is Buying and Selling of Antiques of all kinds.Well, about me. I am 5'6" 130, athletic build, 25 years old, Catholic and Business lady. I love films and music. I have a diverse tast in both, but tend to lean more towards classic films and the music of the 50's-70's. I am a big fan of Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin, but my musical tastes are very broad.I am into the Sales of Fabrics,Opral Arts and Goldchess .I`m mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. I am interested in finding my soulmate, a handsome Man who will be a good husband, Father, my best friend and a great lover. In layman terms I handle customer service and sales on a full time basis. I have been extremely successful throughout my work history and only strive to be the best that I can. My work challenges me on a daily basis and that's the aspect I love the most about it.

I mesh extremely well with others and find the motivation to continue to challenge myself each and every day. I have very high expectations for myself and am looking for someone who can relate. I am driven by educational growth and I am truly blessed to have all the drive and ambition for growth that I currently possess. My main objective currently throughout my life is truly to find that special person in which I can share my life with; someone who will stand by my side through the good times and especially through the bad, not that I anticipate! the bad times to occur often through our journey. I want someone I can fully trust and give my life to. The ability to communicate with a loved one is truly a gift that most couples just don't share in today's world. I want my significant other to be internally and externally an all around beautiful human being. I want to have the ability to spend as much time and create as many fond memories that's humanly possible. I would like this person to be romantic, caring, loving, loyal, trusting, confident, adventurous, funny and an absolute joy and pleasure to be around. If you are drawn towards sports and outdoor activities this is a huge plus but understand if you're not and not a must have. I would like to share our relationship in an equal role as one in which no one has the upper hand.

Well, it's been an up most pleasure informing you a little about my life and anticipate your response greatly. If I haven't totally scared you away by now and you've actually finished the book I just wrote, I would love to learn some things about your desires and dreams of life. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sorry I spoke for so long but I enjoy talking and meeting new people and I really have a great feeling inside about you; besides having an outgoing and friendly personality doesn't hurt either. P.S. - I hope to see more of your pictures in your reply.

i care
Melissa

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <melissaolizs@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 27 Aug 2010 10:05:05 -0000
Received: from n2-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n2-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.155]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx040) with SMTP; 27 Aug 2010 12:05:05 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2010 10:05:04 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.220] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2010 10:05:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp130.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2010 10:05:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 977812.92783.bm@omp130.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 27789 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2010 10:05:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1282903503; bh=TYV409gH66rd/Eu+61Cb1XrQaciiApVcrpHLR9iTeBU=; tent-Type; V0J2kQvTlbLqs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  SbVAggTu670XU=;
Message-ID: <977202.10595.qm@web120015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 78Ryy8QVM1kMm2u1wjCXYf9L.fKCc0b_c5Dtpmpmq3JEKsw
cWHZfSlTP6mQBn8nIpqfrhe8EePCF8mf4mOzGue6PFwICanGJNTstkx0aSuF
uvXTwzDIi7Kt262Ceu8RyR4aSUsrzeB51f62l16ziHeI8Q4f7BAIUNDrQTWu
DkG8XiwpoOfOC82HuZCYGWUA0fWpPJvfWvDWOlExDv5zD.I5ox2rCURQZiII
nkRiFIKs-
Received: from [41.155.33.23] by web120015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Aug 2010 03:05:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 03:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: dollymelissa....Meliass From Xmatch (Im Really Interested In You)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1340980540-1282903502=:10595"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4mDiy9f0E2daW2PbLumqmaixOX6Qep/QIpbY+j5+B2h0h+tZwiewuyZ5quY
kGxbg3TWVIVjJH7VJY3QVcuUoFTPm8DU0wxgXWm9Nz7qvvT1ZhgkoG8qD4qwwHO4wz+gqV84I37E
Slyzw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: YWxraIREO1N1a5VfVWhsdZpEU6ICgFnl
X-Flags: 1401

Wegen Bildern werde ich nachfragen.

Zitat:
Standard-Mitglied
Letzter Besuch: Heute
Kompatibilitätsbewertung: 78/100
dollymelissa
I need a good Husband
Astrologie
Krebs Ratte
Astrologische Kompatibilität
anzeigen
Übereinstimmung
Ich Sie
Gewünschte
Beziehung?:
Trinken:
Rauchen:
Körpertyp:
dollymelissa's Freundeskreis:
dollymelissa's Freunde
Other Photos 1 16.08.2010
26 Jahre alt / Frau aus Aalen, Baden-Württemberg
Suche nach: Männer für Erotischer Chat oder Emailaustausch, Diskrete
Beziehung oder 1-on-1 sex
Profil von dollymelissa
Life is just too short of a journey for anyone to waste time and energy with a person that doesn't challenge you, respect you, accept you, listen to
you, caress you, hold you, talk to you and know when NOT to say anything at all. My perfect match is independent but not a loner, driven but not
a work-a-holic, has a positive self image but not egotistical, carefree but responsible, tender but passionate, and most of all, trustworthy I'm a
mature, independent, professional girl who knows exactly what she wants out of life. I am thoughtful, compassionate, and honest. I value life's
blessings and strive to live each and every day to the fullest. I possess strong morals and have lived a life of which I am proud. I am motivated
and focused on my goals, but still find time to relax, have fun, and enjoy time with family and friends. I am flexible and easy-going, and I find that
these qualities allow me to adapt to any situation in which I find myself. I am comfortable in my own skin and get along well with many different
types of people. Among other activities, I especially love traveling, singing, dancing, shopping. I want a man who knows who he is and isn't afraid
to be himself, regardless of what society says he should be. I want a man who does some good for the world, whatever fashion that takes. I want
a man who is above the hype of the media and knows what the truth is..
Meine ideale Person:
About my life and what I'm looking for My perfect match would be someone that is between the age of 30 to 50 years of age this single or
dicvorce and seeking for a long term relationship on here..... who loves the outdoors. Anything from hunting, camping, fishing, to concerts in the
park. Someone who doesn't mind a girl tagging along with the guys...and enjoying it. I want to be able to tell the person I am with anything and
know that even if we see things differently they still support me. I am grown so I don't need to be raised (a little joke). A sense of humor is the
most important quality I look for. I laugh at myself a lot but I will probably laugh at you too...although not maliciously. I like to try new things and
need someone who doesn't get stuck in the same routine. There is a whole world out there to see. Anyone with anger issues need not respond.
Life is good and I try to see the positive. I like to know I am special to the person I am with but words are nothing without the actions to back
them up. The person I am with will know they are cared about deeply. I put a huge value on honesty and won't tolerate someone who feels the
need to lie. If you haven't figured it out, I will tell you. I am usually straight-forward. I am not afraid to say what I think and since men aren't
mind readers I am not afraid to tell the person I am with what I need. Since I am not your ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, ex-dogwalker (LO I won't pay for
their mistakes or live in their shadow. Come with a clean slate and prepare to have fun
dollymelissas Informationen:
Geburtstag: 21. Juni 1984
(26 Jahre alt)
Sexuelle Neigung: Heterosexuell
Wohnort in: Aalen, Baden-Württemberg
(67 km entfernt von Ihnen)
Umzug?: Vieleicht/Ja
Familienstand: Ledig/Single
Körpergröße: 154-157 cm
Körperbau: Normal
Rauchen: Ich bin Nichtraucher
Trinken: Ich trinke überhaupt nicht
Drogen: Ich benutze keine Drogen
Bildungsstand: Magisterabschluss
Beruf: Sales and Marketing
Herkunft: Kaukasisch
Religion: Katholisch
Habe Kinder: Nein
Möchte Kinder: Ja
BH-Größe: Keine Antwort
Spricht: Englisch
Haarfarbe: Schwarz
Haarlänge : Lang
Augenfarbe : Hazelnuss
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2010 um 14:03 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Re: Melissa Olizs <melissaolizs@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. August 2010 um 13:44

Eingeliefert über NG [Nigeria] Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.155.33.0 - 41.155.33.255'

inetnum:        41.155.33.0 - 41.155.33.255
netname:        STARCOMMS-20081218
descr:          Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
admin-c:        CM9-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.155.0.0 - 41.155.127.255

person:         Catalin Miclaus
address:        Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone:          +234-1-8041234
fax-no:         +234-1-8110301
e-mail:         *******@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        CM9-AFRINIC
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2010 um 14:01 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Lonelyknight
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stuttgart
Antwort #2 - 27. August 2010 um 13:50

Ich bin kein Fachmann, dass heißt Afrika, Lagos um genau zu sein? Oder hab ich das falsch interpretiert?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 27. August 2010 um 14:29

Lonelyknight schrieb on 27. August 2010 um 13:39:
I'm originally from Florida,but born and brought up in Boca Raton FL there but recently move to Aalen, Baden-Wurttemberg....Germany , I find very much peace and relaxation there.

Smiley Warum kommt dann die Mail aus Nigeria??
Der Mailtext ist ein typischer Scammerbrief. 

Fast gleichlautende Mail schrieb auch eine Michelle Daniel <sexyheartrob07@live.com> auf Delphifaq. Smiley

Lonelyknight schrieb on 27. August 2010 um 13:50:
Ich bin kein Fachmann, dass heißt Afrika, Lagos um genau zu sein? Oder hab ich das falsch interpretiert?

@ Lonelyknight

Das hast du richtig gesehen.  Zwinkernd

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2010 um 14:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema