Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Muriel <sparklingeyyezz@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4625 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Muriel <sparklingeyyezz@gmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 05. September 2018 um 17:57

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Annabelle Angel [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #5 - 02. August 2010 um 20:14

So, here eine ausführliche Mail von Muriel.

Hi Janiek,
        I am very happy to hear from you again, and you really put a smile on my face and I thank you. I was born in the United States of America in Maryland-Baltimore (Dela Rosa Area) but grew up in Thailand. My mother is from Thailand and my father is British as well, but for now my father is late and I've lived with my mum all my life in Thailand. Janiek for the moment, I want us to learn more from each other and see where it takes us. I know there is a big distance between us, but it does not matter to me. Thank you for your kind compliments about me, you also look handsome as well and like the smile on your face. Janiek I really like what I've read about you and you sound like a nice man and also very strong and hard working, I like you for that.  As I told you earlier I am a speech-language pathologist working in a school for kids with special needs mostly autism, here in Aguascalientes, it is a state of Mexico, situated in the center of the country. The name means "hot waters" in Spanish and originated from the abundance of hot springs in the area, the corresponding adjective for the state and its inhabitants is aguascalentense. The state capital is the city of Aguascalientes. I've been here for two and half months now and I'm here for a 3 months course here. I will be moving to Thailand by next week.

I want you to know that nothing is impossible on this earth and we can do if we really want to, always remember. You are truly a wonderful man and also have a warm heart, very loving, caring and I am pleased to meet you. I want you to know that relationship does not matter with distance or age, what matters most is for us to be true, honest and loyal to each other. I am ready to spend my life with a man like you and to love and take care of you. I want to tell you more about me. I am your typical lady,  easy going. Much more of a listener to a talker. But can express my opinion when it is needed. I like having fun and I'm ready to try something new. I think life should be taken somewhat seriously, but at the same time, you should not worry and take it too seriously or you'll never get out alive. There is a time for fun and a time to get stuff to support. Find the combination of equality is the best way to live his life. Looking for someone to have fun with, be it something that could become serious or something short term, does not matter to me.

One of those people who believes that if things were meant to be then they will. You can not force things and you can not turn people into what you want them. I think we all meet many interesting people in our lives and I think we should take the time to get to know them, because you never know when you'll meet someone special. In fact, your message has really impressed me so much, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a lady who needs true love and perfect, I want a man can take me through. I've been hurt so many times by different men and does not want that to happen to me again that's why I said that I need love. I am not for nothing but love from someone. Having someone who loves you and support you in your life through the good and bad and will not give you what I'm looking. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I'd rather watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel and also enjoy travel, experience different geographic regions and people. I do not smoke. I only drink on social occasions. Regarding sexuality, I am not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I married. If two people love each other and communicate what they like and dislike about the sexual behavior of their partner, I believe that many problems can be solved. I have a strong sense of who I am and how I live my life. I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to doing the right thing. I think in this world wish-washy in which we live, you must stand for something or you will fall for anything "(& old saying wise words, they are) I'm looking for a man of even temper than myself. I love to laugh, have fun and go off, then there is a time of seriousness too. I've seen a lot in my life so hard, and not judge me or makes me bitter.

I only served to make me a better person (hopefully Smile) I love the simplicity in life and enjoy all the joy that I can. Sitting on the porch of an evening with a glass of sweet tea, now that the tape-out paradise there. I prefer the company of a small group (or just my man alone Smile) to a big party, but has its place too. However, I'm up for dancing at any time. Say the word and I'm very happy here lol, I'm a very family-oriented person and I love the children of my own and other people and hope to have children with the man of my heart (her husband) One last thing, if you like hold down home cooking, then you have found your wife very happy. I'm looking for someone who does not tell me he loves me in the first month of dating. Someone who thinks I'm cleaner than sliced bread. I am a very good, I listen well and love to talk. I am a great friend. Not looking for someone who just wants to be with me right out of the house. Me want to find someone who shares some similar interests, but will also introduce myself to new things as well. I do not seek short-term meetings, it has been done. Heart can not take much more of this. I want someone who, when, at a date will not ask me all the time what do you do? What is surprising me and you choose where or what to do. I want someone who is not too jealous when I go out with my friends, but perhaps wants to come along. I do not go out much, just a homebody, but when I go out, I want to do more than just dinner, and back. I do not really like clubs, a bit difficult to speak, like small bar with pool table and maybe a game of darts where we can go and just hang out and talk about perhaps meeting of others. I am very independent, but I can give a little. I'm not lying and I do not like people who do. You will always get caught. I am energetic, young girl. I do not like ordinary and monotonous life. Attractive, charming, reliable, thoughtful and tender. I have a great sense of humor, my nature is simple and lightweight. I look after my man and I want to be loved by him. I am very optimistic lady, and I have the beautiful life. But I want to be happy for me, it means to find this extraordinary man who will tell me, I want to make you happy. I do not waste my time and try to fill my schedule completely. I respect and love my family. I always value my friends and I'm happy with good knowledge of intelligent people and honest. I am emotional, sensitive person and sometimes irascible. I like ambitious people, with kindness, self-confidence and self respect. I do not like lying, irresponsibility, insolence, anger, envy and hypocrisy. I can forgive almost anything, but if someone hurts me, I'll be more and more of the other person. As for my hobbies I like reading classic, magazines, newspapers to know something more and more news, being with my friends, swimming, dancing. All this helps me relax and makes my mood better.

I like visiting exhibitions, theaters, cinemas, museums. My favorite holiday is my birthday, because I love giving presents (as far as I am the only child in the family, I got used to attention, but nevertheless, I do not consider myself selfish Smile ) and also give them, because they give a lot of happiness. I love Chinese food, sweet dishes, ice cream and fruit. I also love cooking and I will do my best you will find my cooking is very tasty. My favorite color is blue because it is classic, elegant, elegant color. My favorite seasons are winter and summer, because they form a contrast in character. Winter due to snow and winter. Summer because of summer rest near the warm sea. I hope this helps to let you know more about me at the moment and I hope you have time to get back to me soon, Well, I want you to tell me more about you ok, I'll be happy with that. Good day

Muriel.

Spoiler:

From - Mon Aug  2 17:06:27 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0M4bvc-1OuOrI11Bt-00ynap
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <sparklingeyyezz@gmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 02 Aug 2010 11:34:10 -0000
Received: from mail-iw0-f195.google.com (EHLO mail-iw0-f195.google.com) [209.85.214.195]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx069) with SMTP; 02 Aug 2010 13:34:10 +0200
Received: by iwn35 with SMTP id 35so598944iwn.6
        for <janiek_2000@gmx.net>; Mon, 02 Aug 2010 04:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=bmAid6zdjdRcdVFtCB4+DfW//OtYUapXrnCuihAdpsE=;
        b=WMLq3e9v/cX1sB8QwpBdYtOBmZUcvM+ikxABogWICeLJS7+6u9ewQb7YyChlkh1R+P
         tNcERofhZs5M5y78UboCAAgDlZn3tFxRgKxcEhWK+AojbvlOMnHc1ZSIBNT/IJxNKr2Y
         Wvx2UU9S9g7ZfQqU17sGQ3LSx24+LApfGIEbY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=Z757sKxFicvfXZrI5uyI3H5co1NxbI8YwEE6vBeBIKVSl38GNfKHE0FQiRiuavkP5S
         ihVlehigJl5VpcV7gyUe5T62gj0S3xa6xQ7/rnESxFsHjoXleu6DSbCPe2qklYBnAIqt
         LduVLlZxi8skgTBUHbnvVuy4pCqbdJjw7qpsg=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.231.152.210 with SMTP id h18mr6984351ibw.18.1280748849282; 
     Mon, 02 Aug 2010 04:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.162.74 with https; Mon, 2 Aug 2010 04:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 04:34:08 -0700
Message-ID: <AANLkTi=t8ycaoNkF5GTDsnZFtVwO7UwLDgoe_RqEwZQC@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More about me.
To: Janiek Mulder xxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001636920ddb354f89048cd5948f
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDU810okq+OtCAzRoBdNVRHbK5t/U2XAxY4kaug
n/69aUOaI9Ocx5MrxqDf4dJtUkEWwEfVxcr+aVI3EZGwIqexcHxYbjZDATKrt85aTT39dObdXPwf
wqsTQKYj51DrmA1V1;

Code
Alles auswählen
209.85.214.195 - Geo Information
IP Address 	209.85.214.195
Host 	mail-iw0-f195.google.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Mountain View, CA 94043
Organization 	Google
ISP 	Google
AS Number 	AS15169

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 14:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 02. August 2010 um 08:38

Ich habe mir mal wieder die Mühe gemacht und den Mailtext gegoogelt.
Hier wurden wieder mehrere Textbausteine aus zig verschiedenen männlichen und weiblichen Profilen verwendet.
Teilweise sind sie auch in anderen Foren schon als Scam gelistet.

Den dritten Abschnitt z.B. findet man mit Bildern von Raven Riley auch bei uns: 

Erinn <danielserinn@yahoo.com>

Die Einlieferung der Mail von Erinn kam über ZOOMMobile, Nigeria.

Ich verschieb sie erst mal in den Rest der Welt.
Vielleicht ändert sich ja noch die Einlieferung der weiteren Mails.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

blabubble
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 02. August 2010 um 07:42

Alle eingebettete Thumbnails verweißen darauf das man das Bild zurecht geschnitten hat um das Logo links oben im Eck weg zu bekommen um nicht zu verrraten von wo die Bilder stammen.
Bearbeitungsdatum war 2009.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2010 um 08:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 02. August 2010 um 00:22

Bommo schrieb on 01. August 2010 um 11:30:
Leider bleibt erstmal unbekannt, wo sie den wirklich herkommt

Ich tippe auf Afrika!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2010 um 08:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #1 - 01. August 2010 um 11:30

Leider bleibt erstmal unbekannt, wo sie den wirklich herkommt. Das habe ich mittlerweile nachgefragt und warte auf Antwort.

Hello Janiek,

It is nice to meet such a nice and lovely man like you who knows what he want and I want us to keep being honest to each other always and see where it will lead us. As the both of us are single and looking for a true partner to spend the rest of our life with. I would like to tell you about me  and want i am looking for.......

As you already know my name I am Muriel a lady who is beautiful, nice, caring, humble, passionate, compassionate, loyal, trustworthy, God's fearing, intelligent, well behaved, easy going. I am a lady who have devoted her life to God and willing to meet the right man to spend the rest of her life with. I have been hurt and cheated on in my last relationship. I am now looking for a soul mate, I am looking for something real. I am a lady who knows how to treat a man like a charming prince, because i was been brought up from a well religious family. I am a lady believe who so much believe in God and also a lady who have God's fear in her. I am looking for a partner who is so much caring, loving, loyal, trustworthy, easy going, fun, passionate, compassionate. A man who will be there for me when i needed him most. I am a looking a soul mate who is much caring also a man who i am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for something real and serious. I am looking for a man who is willing to treat her lady like a Queen, A man who will make her lady the most happiest lady on earth. I am looking for a man who is so much hard working. A man who is so much interesting, who likes to go out and have fun with the woman of his heart.

Someone who likes to walk along the beach side with her Queen. Am true lover of life, freedom, equality and ideas. I love men that have dreams and are willing to fight to reach their dreams. I am passionate about love and a big dreamer of beautiful relationships, but I don't expect anyone to be perfect because I am far from being perfect myself. I want to learn things that make you happy and sad, inspired and mad. I want to make love to your body and mind. I want to hear your thoughts, dreams, and hopes and I want to earn each others trust. My definition of love is also respect and space to let everyone grow. I can be a little jealous but I would never deny my partner the right to be his self and enjoy the company of others. All I want is the true and I will never consider a man property of anyone but the most handsome God of freedom and love. I am , 5'9'' tall, light skin, passionate lover and lots of stamina left. However, I will always have time for you. I am a dreamer, a romantic poet, stubborn but gentle and pleasing too. I can spoil you and adore you but I am strong and I know when I should stay and when I should go. I believe that love is cherished but not forced.

I am a very sincere and passionate person, who is just tired of being alone especially in my spare time which I don't have very often. I am a hard working person who has short and long term goals for myself. I enjoy playing sports and working out when I get the chance. I also like just staying home and watching movies on the couch, but it feels much better when you are watching with someone special. If you turn out to be the one for me. I assure you there will be nothing I won't do for the love of my life. I am looking for someone that is not afraid to make a fool of himself over or with me, but at the same time very mature, level headed and knows what he wants out of life. Someone that takes commitment very seriously, and wants the same things that I want in a relationship. I am not looking for a mirror image of myself. I want a man that knows what he wants and who he is. Especially one that's not afraid to love me with reckless abandon and I will do the same for you. I want you to tell me more about yourself and be honest with me ok. Send me pictures of you as well, lol  Have a beautiful day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Muriel.

Spoiler:

From - Sun Aug  1 09:40:19 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0LxUVu-1P48ur0Xd5-017HL1
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <sparklingeyyezz@gmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 01 Aug 2010 07:39:56 -0000
Received: from mail-iw0-f195.google.com (EHLO mail-iw0-f195.google.com) [209.85.214.195]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx055) with SMTP; 01 Aug 2010 09:39:56 +0200
Received: by iwn35 with SMTP id 35so429905iwn.6
        for <janiek_2000@gmx.net>; Sun, 01 Aug 2010 00:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=usDrrDy0xQJsi7RbUuT6M2qJFOdtG+e8JkbJRVH/+q4=;
        b=O3mn59Df8oK9D6VAtG1hYFOoSf/4cFx3lGywAL0ynJEsE4OZrgR5UJfvSwRE9aR7TX
         Z+W3bnk/lmN1PlpCsh6EUfMHNvJYIq5sMgVKM9IznaMoRiU2NJSTlNeNBD1TTICwVtYr
         wjPJUhgUYzargn0Zkwl/R2l4D1hvDJDr6JZzg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=wk7Y/CsvRjU/Nprv0S1GgsiTTzA+OBqXeJK0INS04RZF1na4Ydu2h9w9I5JU0eG2O3
         p3Ns4V/egQu3dyypy/VIT9PbobiTfxWy+IxbY7jnKXMe13IN7w0hhG9iAGcDN2hUNwr/
         JmzAELseh7qqIkFJTfXnJlAhjUfuND8B5/Zuo=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.231.182.9 with SMTP id ca9mr4811589ibb.120.1280648395250; Sun, 
     01 Aug 2010 00:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.162.74 with https; Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:39:55 -0700
Message-ID: <AANLkTimr6zVo+0tMMD4hUEuFnMpMwKEc-H3vpsiA_V9t@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Janiek , Muriel From Passion.
To: xxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016364ee28aae6331048cbe30c7
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5xOp9NadjzZ++cYcjHi2VrbKZlUFvHWODPCnOW7NhwJQKgJaqQ4x6+Pl8si
BcUCSTI6zfYVtElX4xllBp4ZTUk60/2Wn6fcrqfk7dk6zXRRfCjHpU/PDhEOKjj3yqyPeHeVFMkc
wxFpA==V1;

via Google:
Code
Alles auswählen
209.85.214.195 - Geo Information
IP Address 	209.85.214.195
Host 	mail-iw0-f195.google.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Mountain View, CA 94043
Organization 	Google
ISP 	Google

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 14:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Muriel <sparklingeyyezz@gmail.com>
01. August 2010 um 11:28

Am Anfang stand ein Profil im AFF-Forum. Junge Dame aus Mexiko.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2011 um 00:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema