Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cecilia <ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in> (Gelesen: 2834 mal)

Nichtznuts
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Cecilia <ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in>
05. Juli 2010 um 13:43

kam via Syl.com
wieder mal eine obligatorische Portalnachricht...:

Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cecelia, I just went Through your profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
Cecelia (ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in)

Man glaubt es kaum schon wiedeer eine Emailadresse in Indien... un dbei Blick auf das Profil ... man könnte glatt glauben das dies die Schwester von Mercy ist..^^

Also werde ich weiteres nachtragen sobald eine Email da ist..

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2010 um 19:09 von † Rais † » 
Grund: Die Kuh mit Hut 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Cecilia <ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in>
Antwort #1 - 05. Juli 2010 um 14:00

Sie ist bereits bei Stopscammers.com mit folgendem Eintrag gelistet: Smiley

Zitat:

Name:  Nancy  Dabor
Aka:  Cecelia Ebue
Address:  unknown
Phone:  00221768587490
Email:  ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in
On web sites:  http://www.419.bittenus.com and www.badoo.com
Report:  This girl sent me an e-mail that she want to have a relationship with her first and later told me to help her get her late father's 6,8 million us dollars from a bank in U.K.(Clydesdale Bank PLC) to be transferred into my account. I realized later that she was lying and scammed me.

Warten wir noch die Email und Bilder ab und dann kann sie an die Öffentlichkeit.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Re: Cecilia <ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in>
Antwort #2 - 06. Juli 2010 um 12:05

Unglaublich .. in der zweiten Mail....

Hello My Dear,
Good day to you my love and how are you doing over there in your country?Hope that you are doing fine.
Thanks for your mail as my name is Cecelia  Ebue 24 years old girl from Liberia in west Africa but living in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my parents by rebels.
My late father Dr Alloy Ebue was the personal advicer of the former head of state of my country before He was killed by rebels in my presence.
I am a nice looking girl  and will like to be your wife so that we can share things in common as husband and wife because i have seen that you are the right man for me and i will like to know more about you.Your hobbies,likes and dislikes.

My hobbies are cooking ,reading, listening to music and playing basket ball.
I like being natural and real in life.
Well iam the refugee camp for now as this camp is managed by christ the king church of christ Senegal located inside the camp where iam sending you this mail from the office of the pastor  and i will plead with the pastor of the church to allow me recieve calls from you
I would have love been on your side over there now so that we can feel that inner love together.But i have the faith  that God will make it possible soon for us to stay and live together as one big family.

Really i must tell you that things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today.I was first year student in the university studing law before the ungly incident that killed my parents took place as a result put me in this horrible place i found myself toady.
Honestly this place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Friday of the week as given by the United Nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal.
I thank God for the pastor of christ the king church located in the camp where i send and recieve emails and his name is Pastor Isaac Ambrose  and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinc when i was sick.

* You can call me in his office with this number 00221-768-587-490  so that i can talk with you,when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

My dear i will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor condiction of the camp where i am living.
My dear please there is one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
Before the death of my father in 2004,He deposited a sum of 6.8 millon dollars in  leading bank  which my name appears as the next of kin.Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
As a refugee i dont have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed  representative..

YOUR FULL DATA.

(1) your Home adress----------------------------------

(2) your full name --------------------------------------

(3) your phone number---------------------------------

(4) your fax number if any ------------------------------

(5) your occupation  ----------------------------------

(6) your bank contact--------------------------------

(7) your age -------------------------------

Please my dear i will like you to help me in claiming this money so that i can come over to meet with you for a better life.
My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank  for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

I will how ever i appreciated if you can call me with this telephone number
00221-768-587-490 in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am going through.
When you call,please tell Rev Isaac Ambrose that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.God bless you as you help me out from here,
Your love Cecelia.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in Tue Jul  6 12:49:22 2010
Received: from fmail11.walla.co.il (fmail11.walla.com [192.118.69.11])
     by rmail89.walla.co.il (8.14.3/8.13.5) with ESMTP id o669nLe7029658
     for <xxxxxxxx@walla.com>; Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:49:21 +0300
Received: from n3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (n3-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [202.86.5.188])
     by fmail11.walla.co.il  with SMTP id o669mNhX028563-o669mNhY028563
     for <xxxxxxxx@walla.com>; Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:48:24 +0300
Received: from [202.86.5.126] by n3.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jul 2010 09:49:06 -0000
Received: from [203.104.18.51] by t6.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jul 2010 09:49:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jul 2010 09:49:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 854189.42511.bm@omp112.mail.in2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11575 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jul 2010 09:42:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1278409344; bh=Ijc+RYVlGHyda30ddFP0fH8EpKJxs7UIUI8mxu4jT1w=; tent-Type; ZUN/3mR0zMDk0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  tent-Type;
  /U8yxVg/QWMyw=  ;
Message-ID: <775284.11572.qm@web95704.mail.in.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: BDCMEYsVM1nj3P.L80ksBJGeLLfk2TML0xtCtSfzGdj7KgQ
0CKfdOiTwvdBtJRhfh3.AzI2K vt1.OuSrVfOA1fLCPzi7euF8xoJhXQd00m
v25VDIA5c5p8UdDSo8neB0dcfyKIKeu6tIb.j4C4GK3nZigEAzgAyhmt7Ikc
mQyoIjzZOIp1hQBv8ycB6pC7qEBup TZ8ndw-
Received: from [41.214.114.109] by web95704.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Jul 2010 15:12:24 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:12:24 +0530 (IST)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx@walla.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

Hier noch die Bilder und dann raus damit...^^
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2010 um 19:07 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians