Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ksusha <ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru> (Gelesen: 2186 mal)

we
Ex-Mitglied

Ksusha <ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru>
25. April 2010 um 07:08

Hi,
kennt die jemand?

Spoiler:
  X-Apparently-To:                xxx via 217.146.182.12; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:20:36 -0700
Return-Path:            <ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru>
X-YMailISG:            QX5jjrLKOaBUzAtT63zbur7D
X-Originating-IP:            [81.19.66.27]
Authentication-Results:            mta1034.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=ro.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ro.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27) by mta1034.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:20:36 -0700
Received:            from [10.8.1.22] (unknown [78.52.101.180]) (Authenticated sender: ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru) by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 985AA621C13 for <xxx>; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:20:02 +0400 (MSD)
Date:            Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:11:12 +0400
ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
X-Priority:            3 (Normal)
Message-ID:            <456927010.20100424001112@ro.ru>
To:            xxx <xxx>
Subject:            Re: russianeuro.com
In-Reply-To:            <640681.80887.qm@web27801.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
References:            <203839431.20100422153659@ro.ru> <640681.80887.qm@web27801.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="----------F2331B3615043B"
Content-Length:            204078

Hello again my dear xxx!

Today, when I received your letter I felt myself is wonderful. I am very pleased that a new person for me can lift my spirits. Thank you for that. Today I had a hard work day.  I am very tired, but I know that I go by right way. I had a contact with many different people. I helped them to make a right choice. Every day I have thoughts about my future family. I imagine as I meet my husband at the evening. I prepare some surprises for him. I think it would be better, if I will wait his at home when he came back from work. Do you know? I think we can tell more secret things and thoughts to each other. For me it’s very pleasant that you want to know me better and tell me about yourself. 

I like to ride at motorbike, I am not afraid, you are right when you said that Russian girls does not afraid that. 

Love in my heart, and I really believe in this love. But in this time I have a little problem with a man. When I decided to try to find a good man through the Internet, I thought that here would be easy and interesting for me. When I read your letter, I imagine you in real life. Maybe you're just the man to which can trust me and I can trust you. I do not want to say that I can not have a relationship with a man from my country. I just want to have a strong and warm relationship with an honest and serious man. Being with him in grief and sorrow. I want to wake up at the morning and enjoy me life that I have a man for whom I should try to do my best. I know you are the man who can understand me.

I want to tell about my work day and as I like spend my free out work time. My day begin in 7 am, but to keep myself in fit I wake up at 6 o clock in the morning and make a little gymnastics.  I like sport, in summer I like swimming on the river. In the winter I like skiing and snowboarding. I also like to play ping-pong and go to the fitness club. Dance. My hobby which I like very much. I was teaching tango as well. I think when people make dancing he can explain his feelings. Well, tell you more about my day. I have lunch at 3 pm, I go to dinning room when we have a lunch. As I told you I have good colleagues and we have nice talking with each other.  After my working day I go to the shop and buy some produce for evening with my mom. In the whole I go to bed tired, but with good emotions. If you want to know yesterday I can’t fall sleep, because I was think about you. And how is your work day? What are you doing when you came to home? 

In last letter I tell you about my friend and her nice daughter. In week-end we have walk in the park or go to the circus, sometimes we go to the village, where my grandma and sister live. My sister has a little son, and children play with each other. When I look to them, my heart has faster beats and I want to create my own family. Dear, what you think about family and children? Do you like to see how little boy or girl smiling or laugh? It’s wonderful. Galina have a daughter, she is 4 years old. I love here very much as you can see. Maybe in one day we will play with children together. I think it's can be so Smiley 

Well, you and me made else one step for a nice learn each other. You very pleased company for me and I think my letter give you nice moods as your letters make me happy.

Now, I close my letter and will think about you, about your next letter. I send you air kiss and hope that kiss flying in your cheeks.

Your Ksusha
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2010 um 21:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Ksusha <ksusha-shishmareva@ro.ru>
Antwort #1 - 25. April 2010 um 08:23

Smiley über Hansanet

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 78.52.101.180
IP address:                     78.52.101.180
Reverse DNS:                    f052101180.adsl.alicedsl.de.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            13184
ASN Name:                       HANSENET (HanseNet Telekommunikation GmbH)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     DE [Germany]
Country Currency:               EUR [euros]
Country IP Range:               78.48.0.0 to 78.55.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Berlin, Berlin 

Zitat:
Date:            Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:11:12 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2010 um 08:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

we
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 29. April 2010 um 11:09

Also, die Fau ist größtenteils real. Ihr Name stimmt mit den Bildern überein. Aber: Sie kommt im RL aus St. Petersburg und arbeitet dort als Model. Außerdem ist sie 22. Man findet über 1000 Einträge in google, wenn man nach der kyrillischen Schreibweise von Ksenyia Shishmareva sucht.

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. September 2016 um 20:17 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 29. April 2010 um 22:04

@ we

Kannst Du uns bitte mal Links posten? Ich habe lediglich eine Ksusha Shishmareva aus Sankt Petersburg gefunden, die aber nicht mit unserer identisch ist.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

we
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 30. April 2010 um 07:01

gerne z.B.
http://napodiume.ru/profile/697328
Wie gesagt, es ist nur der Name und die die Person auf den Bildern ist identisch. Alter (22 - 25), Herkunft (St. Petersburg - Wolgograd) und Gewicht (52kg  -56kg) wurden nur grob geschätzt vom Vlad. Sie präsentieren sie so: 
http://www.russianeuro.com/Member_Profile.cfm?ID=1215403
Member Overview
I am young positive girl, I dream about my future family and I am ready to make all my family happy. I want to open my soul to right person, share everything with him care about my children.

Zitat:
Lives in:                    Volgograd, Volgograd, Russia
Hair color:                    Grey / White
Eye color:                    Blue
Height:                    172 cm
Weight:                    56 kg
Body type:                    Slim
Ethnicity:                    Caucasian (White)
Appearance:                    Attractive
Drink:                    Don't drink
Smoke:                    Don't smoke
Marital Status:                    Single
Have children:                    No
Want (more) children:                    Yes
Have pets:                    Cat
Employment status:                    Full Time
Income:                    руб0 - руб250 000 RUB
Home type:                    Apartment / Flat
Living situation:                    Live with family
Nationality:                    Russia
Education:                    Bachelors Degree
Languages spoken:                    Russian
English language ability:                    Good
Russian language ability:                    Fluent
Religion:                    Christian - Orthodox
Star sign:                    Aquarius
Relocate:                    Willing to relocate to another country
Last active:                    Apr 28, 2010

Seeking

Clever and strong, man who care about me and my family. Who can protect about me. And make me happy every day.
Aged:      25 - 45       
For:      Friendship,Romance / dating,Marriage
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2010 um 21:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema