Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2360 mal)

67thomas
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Sulzbach
Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com>
10. April 2010 um 00:35

Sehe ich das richtig, das die Mail aus Frankfurt Deutschland kommt und nicht aus Russland ?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <oilymillo@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 09 Apr 2010 10:11:39 -0000
Received: from smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [69.147.102.66]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx034) with SMTP; 09 Apr 2010 12:11:39 +0200
Received: (qmail 65672 invoked from network); 9 Apr 2010 10:11:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  es:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status;
  W4DrUaaxOz+PY=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270807898; bh=tg9YIHY6EfUpc9OVs3HUuc0OQOwKl3xqZ6qQs59+V4c=; :Content-Type:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; XYpLHLvKZ+cGs=
Received: from localhost (oilymillo@188.72.230.23 with plain)
        by smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Apr 2010 03:11:33 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: SJhCb5iswBCYkTI77lasLd_h5zz5HA--
X-YMail-OSG: gvQyQ68VM1lkKSZqUJIqfKdO9UyZ1e5beCTUDH0zRbNN1z8
zKFwUvzklm2hjAgJ144W_CgSn4XrK6WES21iX9zwwyppYmxpXgSj1QF1WAFM
rJNOqRYFg4K27jMP9IVZW0Qaa3jYaCmDS9SEEj7QefbntluaGeDyQ5bAP4yU
DjyzQNtcRrMBh8OmoHImFKofZhrnxeCa5Zs6q7fzvfGLFvpMT3Vgc9YU132U
HpF2JgQysxxvyNkNmW7xu4GHwt1_YWtVlZeLvMOk6gWFcRAXlOUWPEYhzS3N
QgrLiF9R5K3cbfgCyE65FhKjPLc_QWAqcmyTlJeOwZJ5ZvYNTVq6Kt5SWprT
eZGanYtnkE.yg5Ql5GJA22Zs0ObLm2oQ-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:11:51 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
Organization: oilymillo@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1396375831.20100409141151@yahoo.com>
To: "test" <>
Subject: Good day, dear xxxx!!
In-Reply-To: <1CB4DE762ADA4FC5BE8239FC56991F2E@name2c777e8aed>
References: <176383360.20100331203241@yahoo.com> <9B29297D0BB9473DB000421A54942A6D@name2c777e8aed> <535687263.20100401151602@yahoo.com> <2015839C02EB42E0AEFE2D6810D96BFD@name2c777e8aed> <234033562.20100402163207@yahoo.com> <B006E47F8AB94743927122CC11E1B2E0@name2c777e8aed> <15710698220.20100403105048@yahoo.com> <3AA3C083927A4644B621D23AF9F72915@name2c777e8aed> <169702777.20100405163202@yahoo.com> <99044B0D021E4B3390381DD885374CC8@name2c777e8aed> <710728986.20100407171940@yahoo.com> <1CB4DE762ADA4FC5BE8239FC56991F2E@name2c777e8aed>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------83C5105278B8"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100409-0, 09.04.2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5xOp9NadjzZ++cYcjHi2VrT/xNuaIY6PfOvdfdeuChebqAA2DGLWAEEsym6
PaYMLENVEwSZwm2L06yROBL9e5F32ARPL6U9jFQOWUYLtlXIGY4COvd/CkKxTSyJJb34YkMF+Ufg
1AZlw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: asiMc1E0Pjlt4wRCSjU2C5YzMTE2NcnJ

Good day, dear xxxxxxxx!!! So beautiful that I again have the opportunity to read your letter. My good mood today, as your letter gives me strength. This is so cool. I hope that this joy among us will not be restricted. Now when our relations with you, go further and we are trying to achieve with you more. I have come such a time that I sometimes remember the day when we'd just met. We even in his first letter to you, not so much talked about, not so much open to each other. But now see how we are sharing with you our joy, and all that is between us. How are you? What's your mood? All you got good? What are you going to do today? "I'm so used to you, and you see yourself what I have to do with you. I take very seriously to you, and I wish that all this was not just so, and that was for you and me value. I met you in order to truly realize what we want to establish a relationship. Only now understand that our Internet is largely limited, and now we are only just communicate and share our letters. We can not even show our real feelings for each other, and though it seems so simple. But this is only a word. What do you think about this? I see that our relations have for you and me great importance, both for me and for you. Should have to think about what will you do between us. I trust you completely, and I think if we're together Let us show our desire that everything we have with you to turn out. I am so pleased that I have you, and sometimes I really try to forget that I was very lonely. I'm starting to realize that you're waiting for me, is that you supported me. This is so cool, you just can not imagine. I want all of this was real. I hope that soon you are reading my letter. I am waiting for your answer yours Olga.

Also ich davon ausgehen kann auch ein Fake ?

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 23:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. April 2010 um 08:18

Über DE  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from localhost (oilymillo@188.72.230.23 with plain)
      Hostname:	188.72.230.23
      ISP:	NetDirect
      Organization:	netdirekt e.K.
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Corporate
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Hessen
      City:	Frankfurt Am Main
      Latitude:	50.1167
      Longitude:	8.6833 

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:11:51 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

100 % Scam

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Easy_One
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Krefeld
Antwort #2 - 10. April 2010 um 12:05

Hallo... Die gleiche Olga hat auch mich vorgestern angeschrieben .  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Griesgrämig

Hello! I am very pleased to now receive from you your letter. I am waiting for your letter and then finally I got your letter. I am sorry that I did not much worry now. But I think that you're sensitive to this, because you really liked me and I would not want to lose our fellowship with you. Now I immediately want to tell you that I am interested in finding a serious relationship. What are you looking for a dating site? What would you like to receive from our acquaintance with you and our communication? Please answer me, for me it means much. And so I want to tell you that you're the first person with whom I correspond on the Internet. In my first letter I want to tell a little about yourself and I hope that you will be interested in further development of our acquaintance? So, now I want to talk a little about about yourself that you had me more views. My name is Olga. I am 27 years old. I was born and still live in the small town of Ulyanovsk. I have a small but very friendly family. But I live separately from my parents. 3 years ago completed the courses and worked as a manager in a small firm of metal. But because of the crisis I had to change my job and now I'm working. bartender in the restaurant is not large. In my work, I did not get a lot of money, but I have enough money for bare necessities for living as well as for entertainment. From entertainment, I prefer to choose a walk in public places. I like to go to cafes, parks, as well as in movies and sometimes I go to discos. Even in my spare time I go to sports. And what do you like doing in your spare time? What is the favorite sport you choose? I beg you, that you told me more about you. I now conclude my letter yet, but will wait with impatience for your answer! I wish you a wonderful mood and have a nice day. Olga.

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 14:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Easy_One
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 10. April 2010 um 12:29

Hallo, Gerade ist die nächste Mail angekommen .  Ärgerlich hä?

Hello! I just received your letter, I am very glad that you did not leave me unattended. I think that every person like when it will be ignored. you with me agree? You know I am a beginner that would have a relationship and dating on the internet. I'm still not a lot of shy and do not know how to get acquainted on the Internet. I therefore ask you that you had not stopped communicating with me if what I'm not liked. I am very interested in the fact that between us the matter was a good development of communication. And for that we'll have to be honest and must not ignore the questions of each other. Do you agree with me? I'm curious to know your opinion on this matter. So I beg you, that you told me more about you. until now I conclude this message. But I hope very soon to receive from you your letter and to receive from you your pictures and great story about you, okay? And now I shall finish this letter. and I'm at the end of my message, I beg you, that you asked me about everything that you are interested, okay? I'll try not to leave your questions ignored. and I will answer your questions, because I'm really interested in you and you must understand this! I wish you a successful day and a wonderful mood. I look forward to your message. Olga

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 14:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. April 2010 um 12:51

Bilder im Antwort 2 sind aus SPB Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

62maro
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Weilheim
Antwort #5 - 10. April 2010 um 13:35

@ Easy_One

Lese dir mal bitte das durch Smiley
dann findest du auch den Quelltext einer Mail  Augenrollen Zwinkernd Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 13:36 von 62maro »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lokki
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Bremen
Antwort #6 - 10. April 2010 um 19:21

Habe von Olga auch einige Texte auf Vlad-Deutsch bekommen, sowie o.g. Bilder:

1)Hello! My name is Olga. I hope you remember me from the dating
site. A dating site you left me your email. And so I wrote you a
letter. I would very much like that we have fellowship with you. You
liked me and I want to meet you. I hope that you are not against our
acquaintance with you. And if you are interested in getting acquainted
with me, here is my email oilymillo@yahoo.com And I hope soon to
receive your letter. I will wait from you your letter. Olga.

2)Hallo! Ich freue mich sehr, jetzt von Ihnen Ihren Brief zu erhalten. Ich warte auf Ihren Brief und dann schlie?lich habe ich Ihren Brief bekommen. Es tut mir leid, dass ich nicht viel Sorgen machen jetzt. Aber ich denke, dass Sie in diesem sensiblen bist, weil du mich wirklich gern und ich mochte nicht, dass unsere Gemeinschaft mit Ihnen zu verlieren. Jetzt habe ich sofort mochte Ihnen sagen, dass ich bei der Suche nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung interessiert bin. Was suchen Sie fur eine Dating-Plattform? Was mochten Sie von unserer Bekanntschaft mit Ihnen und unserer Mitteilung erhalten? Bitte antworten Sie mir, fur mich bedeutet es viel. Und so mochte ich Ihnen sagen, dass Sie die erste Person, mit denen ich uber das Internet entsprechen sind. In meinem ersten Brief, den ich mochte ein wenig uber sich selbst sagen, und ich hoffe, dass Sie bei der Weiterentwicklung unserer Bekanntschaft interessiert werden? So, jetzt mochte ich ein wenig uber sich selbst zu sprechen, die du mir noch mal. My name is Olga. Ich bin 27 Jahre alt. Ich geboren wurde und noch in der kleinen Stadt Uljanowsk leben. Ich habe ein kleines aber sehr freundliche Familie. Aber ich lebe getrennt von meinen Eltern. Vor 3 Jahren die Kurse abgeschlossen und arbeitete als Manager in einer kleinen Firma aus Metall. Aber wegen der Krise hatte ich meinen Job wechseln und nun arbeite ich. Barkeeper im Restaurant ist nicht gro?. In meiner Arbeit habe ich nicht erhalten, eine Menge Geld, aber ich habe genug Geld fur Notigste zum Leben als auch fur Unterhaltung. Von Unterhaltung, ziehe ich es vor einem Spaziergang in der Offentlichkeit zu wahlen. Ich mag es gehen, mit vielen Cafes, Parks, sowie in Filmen und manchmal gehe ich in die Disco. Auch in meiner Freizeit gehe ich zum Sport. Und was gefallt Ihnen denn in Ihrer Freizeit? Was ist der Lieblingssport Sie sich entscheiden? Ich bitte Sie, da? Sie mir mehr von dir erzahlt. Ich zum Schluss meines Schreibens noch nicht, aber mit Ungeduld auf Ihre Antwort warten! Ich wunsche Ihnen eine wunderbare Stimmung und haben einen schonen Tag. Olga.

3)Hallo! Vor kurzem erhielt ich Ihr Schreiben, ich bin sehr froh, dass du nicht lassen Sie mich nicht unbeaufsichtigt. Ich denke, dass jede Person aus, wenn es ignoriert wird. Sie stimmen mir zu? Du wei?t, ich bin ein Anfanger, die eine Beziehung haben und Dating im Internet wurde. Ich bin noch nicht sehr viel schuchtern und wei? nicht, wie man auf dem Internet vertraut zu machen. Ich bitte Sie daher, dass Sie noch nicht gestoppt, wenn die Kommunikation mit mir, was ich nicht gerne bin. Ich bin sehr an der Tatsache, dass zwischen uns war die Sache eine gute Entwicklung der Kommunikation interessiert sind. Und dafur mussen wir ehrlich sein und darf nicht ignorieren, die Fragen von einander. Sind Sie einverstanden mit mir? Ich bin gespannt auf Ihre Meinung zu diesem Thema wissen. So bitte ich Sie, da? Sie mir mehr von dir erzahlt. bis jetzt habe ich diese Meldung zu schlie?en. Aber ich hoffe sehr bald von Ihnen zu Ihren Brief zu erhalten und, von Ihnen zu Ihrer Bilder und tolle Geschichte uber Sie, okay erhalten? Und nun Abschlie?end mochte ich diesen Brief. und ich am Ende meiner Nachricht bin, bitte ich Sie, da? Sie fragte mich uber alles, was Sie interessiert sind, okay? Ich werde versuchen, nicht zu verlassen Ihre Fragen ignoriert. und ich werde Ihre Fragen zu beantworten, weil ich wirklich daran interessiert, mich fur euch und das mussen Sie verstehen! Ich wunsche Ihnen einen erfolgreichen Tag und eine wunderbare Stimmung. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Nachricht. Olga

Neben 4 der o.g. Bilder habe ich noch folgende Bilder von Vlad erhalten:

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 23:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Easy_One
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 11. April 2010 um 01:40

Ja ich habe den Quelltext schon ausgelesen. Ist doch richtig das die Mails aus den Staaten kommen oder?
Schockiert/Erstaunt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 11. April 2010 um 06:54

@ Easy_One

... es ist hier grundsätzlich Pflicht, den Quelltext der Mails zu posten. Woher sollen wir wissen, dass die Mail aus den Staaten kommen?
Wir haben keinen Quelltext aus den Staaten.

@ lokki

... du bist lange genug dabei, um dies auch zu wissen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema