Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Joran <joran8o@live.com> <rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2840 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Joran <joran8o@live.com> <rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com>
13. März 2010 um 19:53

Chicken George....   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Dearest  love one,

Thanks for your mail, I  will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile,I am Miss.Joran Garang 24 years old female from the Republic of Sudan,the Daughter of Late Dr.John Garang. Before my late father's death in Uganda on 30th of July 2005, he was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was killed by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in a helicopter crash in southern Sudan on his way back from Uganda.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father FFFDs File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term  business relationship and investment assistance in your country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.00 in Bank  with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second  year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221 -764-775-940, it is the neighbor Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me Joran ,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund
has been transfered.
      Yours Sincerely,
       Joran.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Header:

From - Fri Mar 12 17:20:15 2010
X-Account-Key: account8
X-UIDL: UID800-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
X-x: TimeOut
Return-Path: <joran8o@live.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-05.arcor-online.net (mail-in-05.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.45])
     by mail-in-10-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7D9AD7C403
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:13:39 +0100 (CET)
Received: from snt0-omc4-s28.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc4-s28.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.231])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 27D1633274A
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:13:35 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 27D1633274A
Received: from SNT110-W34 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s28.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 12 Mar 2010 03:13:34 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT110-W34A3B1679FBD60F540E4218C310@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_aa2779a4-ec4d-4faf-8294-c986cd859783_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.194.144]
To: <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
Subject: MY CONFIDENTIAL LIFE STORY
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:13:33 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4B992E30.80702@arcor.de>
References: <4B992E30.80702@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Mar 2010 11:13:34.0266 (UTC) FILETIME=[0E2019A0:01CAC1D5]
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-10-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_PASS UPPER_CASE_SUBJECT MIXED_LETTER_NUMBER_IN_FROM
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100312-0, 12.03.2010), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

--_aa2779a4-ec4d-4faf-8294-c986cd859783_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_3e2ef749-d442-4ae0-8053-52fd82f2f65c_"

--_3e2ef749-d442-4ae0-8053-52fd82f2f65c_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

So etwas kommt natürlich von Sonatel:

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        196.207.194.0 - 196.207.194.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS1

WAS??? Nur 10 Prozent - da müssen wir noch mal verhandeln George   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2011 um 18:08 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10018 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Joran <joran8o@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. März 2010 um 16:18

Klingt wieder mal nach Grimms Märchen   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

My Dear  lovely one,

Can you come to senegal and see me face to face meanwhile Firstly i contacted you for a possible help.Well you must be surprised why i told you to do this.Anyway i am one who believe much in spiritual aspect of life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world.I fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to open up this matter to you be confident as i have choosen you not by my power but by a directive from above.

Another important issue is this,I cannot be e-mailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine,I am permited to access my e-mail once a day but if the need arises,I might seek for an altenative.Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult,painful and frustrating,Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a begger,This has never be my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective.I must confess i am alife today because of  the moral support of the Rev father Dick Moore with number +221- 763-977-170, and his email address,(rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com) if you need to found anything out about me, and i cannot involved him into a transaction as it is against the law of the church.

I am the only bilogical daughter of my mother's,I grew up in my country with an adpoted child of my mum who is dead now,I finish my college and got admittion into the University.In the University,I did my one year subject in Agriculture before this calamity betrayed my home.I ran away from my country to Dakar Republic of Senegal,

After when my wicked step mother threaten to kill me if i dont review the information of my late father deposit which i was used as the next of kin.She seized my passport and other information because of the fear that i might leave the country,

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father,I was used as the next of kin to the deposite because i am the only daughter, beside my father  wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life,My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money throught either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself,

I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of Senegal,Hence this i contacted you to help me out in acting as the next trustee to the deposite.Over here i cannot access an account or open an account,The law is strict to we the Refugee in paticular.

This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transfering this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me.I do not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempt it before,

hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account,I wouldn't have borderd you if I have full access to the money within myself,I am helpless without you,So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved.After the transfer of the money into your account,You will send little portion to me to prepare my travelling documents,You will help me also for Investment purposed.

Please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way.Remember i have come a long way and wouldnt like to be hurted further by any means of cheating.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your

Your Full Name ------
Your Address --------
Your telephone ------
And fax number ------
Occupation ----------
Age------------------
Your Nationality ----

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact informations which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please e-mail me back soon as you receive this email. or you can look how you can travel and come to senegal and see me face to face in thing that will be batter ok,

Yours
Joran, 

Spoiler für Header Sonatel:

Received: from SNT110-W45 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:11:20 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT110-W45E558D2D0E29F27C5AFD88C280@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_b0a96045-4503-4dc4-957a-0f4b32b99d5c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.162.149]

George hat gebetet und gefastet - das Geschäft läuft wohl nicht so gut    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Joran <joran8o@live.com> <rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. März 2010 um 16:24

Dieser seltsame Heilige (rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com) betreut scheinbar noch weitere Flüchtlingskinder:

Celina Karmah <celinakarmah@yahoo.com>  und eine gewisse Joy, von der ich noch keine Mailadresse gefunden habe.

Ich denke Pfarrer Hans Blau von der Vaginal-Nyphomanischen Kirche wird mal seinen Kollegen anschreiben und seine Hilfe anbieten.  Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 21. März 2010 um 17:54

Eine Witwe vom dem Dr.John Garang habe ich auch schon finden können! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Rebecca Garang <rebecca-g@pobox.sk> <rebegarang@safe-mail.net> Smiley
Leider kein Hinweis, was es da zu verschieben gibt!
Aber an anderer Stelle doch noch gefunden: Smiley
Zitat:
he was able to deposite a total sum of usd$15.8 
million dollars ( fifteen million eight hundred thousand dollars) under the custody of a security 
firm in ABIJAN(COTED I'VOIRE)

Tochter Pamela (zum Schutz des Scammers wurde Mailadresse dort entfernt) Smiley
Zitat:
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$12.7 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso

Ein Sohn Nicholas Garang <nichongarang@hotmail.com> <nicholasigarang@aim.com> Smiley
Zitat:
seek asylum in South Africa where my Father had deposited for us US$21.5M (Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Tochter Mariah <mariah_ga@yahoo.com> <mariahgarang1@gmail.com> Smiley
Zitat:
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.7 Million in one bank in Senegal

Noch 'ne Tochter Nancy (Mailadresse wurde zum Schutz des Scammers unkenntlich dort gemacht) Smiley
Zitat:
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.7 Million in one bank in Senegal

Nach etwas Suchen auch bei uns fündig geworden (Google konnte den betreffenden Thread leider nicht aufzeigen). Hier gehts zur verloren gegangenen Tochter Mariama Smiley:
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. März 2010 um 17:59 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Antwort #4 - 12. Juli 2010 um 16:32

Portalnachricht:

I cherish and desire you from the depth of my heart!!!!

I saw your file image browsing on (www.24luv.com) became interested in you and believes we can establish a close relationship.

my love isn't love that turns away from pain,
my love isn't love that would not hold your sadness.With my love your love of life sustains.Let me be the song to still your fears.

Hope you don't mind dropping few lines to my private e-mail (Joran8o@live.com) Certainly i will send you my pictures for you to know who i am and more about me.

Age,Distance and Color has nothing to do with FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NICE RELATIONSHIP.

Yo urs,
Joran. (Joran8o@live.com)

Ja Chicken Geroge weisst schon mal auf andere Hautfarbe und weite Entfernung hin..^^ Screener vom Profil anbei Rest folgt wenn eine Antwort auf die Email da ist..^^

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2010 um 04:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema