Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mavis <mavis.anim@live.com> (Gelesen: 4628 mal)

hoemmel
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Emmerich am Rhein
Mavis <mavis.anim@live.com>
10. März 2010 um 19:41

my name is mavis....i have been to so many part of the world but i am yet to find a strong man that i ll spend the rest of my life with..i need a serious man for lot of sex,love with emotions and great time together preferably a man that will want kids maybe 2..i am not desperate about this search as i ve been treated unfair in past before...i will love to share all i have with my man, ..i am outgoing and i love to be with a man that loves me and i make it obvious that we are in love not some hide and seek pranks..
Anyway, I will like to explain more about myself and what i am and what I want as i wait patiently for you to mail me back with some pictures of you also:
Though i feel reluctant discussing about myself and my current situation to you, cos i dont know how you'll feel, but i guess its important that you know all about me and what i stand for,so that we'll know if we are to move further or not.I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i would'nt want to fall into the same situation anymore....i stay in rotterdam holland.. I have not been Lucky with a man but i Hope i will in you and I bet i am quitting trials after you, i will be pleased to be on my own if this does not work out well.
Right now i am in Africa..But Nigeria preciselly to spend reasonble time with mum. my mum has been seriously ill just after she retired from her missionary she has been working for,I'm an artist..i buy and sell artworks like sculptures, modelling, carving,craftworks and all sort of artworks....... I would never had thought about meeting you but along the line we met on the site unfortunately this distance is so great. I wish i had met with you long before now because from your mail to me i can see life and diverse view from what i have seen and been with.
Now, I need a honest person, caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions but the big questions are:
-can i trust you ?
-what does keeping a girls heart close to you means to you ?
-are you a game player and finds joy breaking up with almost everyone that loves you ?
-can you or will you be there for me ?
-do you care if i get a stable future for myself ?
-can you do this for me because you want to love me and wants a happy partner in future ?
-do you think patience will bring us together
I am believing this we have started is for real and will see us through all we have long waited for on you with trust we will appreciate eachother towards this.I hope to hear from you and to meet you soon. Love.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2021 um 17:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema