Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nancy <nancybebe23@live.com> (Gelesen: 1983 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Nancy <nancybebe23@live.com>
04. März 2010 um 10:25

Die nächste Lagermaus   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

My Dear thanks for your interest.
l am pleased to read your mails and I want to know about you because am looking for true friendship.My name is Nancy Ghankay Taylor (23yrs) from Liberia in West Africa and my father late Dr Robert Ghankay Taylor is brother to (CHARLES TAYLOR ) and he was Minister of Commerce and industry in Liberia under leadership of former head of state (Charles Taylor) before rebels attack our house one early morning and kill him alongside my mother in midst of war.presently l am living here in refugee camp of Dakar (Senegal) due to war crisis in my country Liberia which kill my father and my mother because i tried to make my way to nearby country Senegal where I live in refugee camp.
I hope by God's grace l will come out of this camp to continue and finish my study because l only attend my first year in university of Liberia before the incident happen.
I will tell you more about myself in next mail.
Attached is my photos,waiting for yours.
awaiting your kindly reply.
Sincerely love Nancy. 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From - Thu Mar 04 10:19:02 2010
X-Account-Key: account8
X-UIDL: UID693-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <nancybebe23@live.com>
X-Original-To: xxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-11.arcor-online.net (mail-in-11.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.51])
     by mail-in-01-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0BC412C1094
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  4 Mar 2010 10:17:15 +0100 (CET)
Received: from snt0-omc4-s5.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc4-s5.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.208])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 837E2E3EAE
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  4 Mar 2010 10:17:14 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 837E2E3EAE
Received: from SNT124-W42 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s5.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:17:13 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W42DFC9DC9EA783640A7598D9390@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_cd92fbdd-9f30-42fb-bc7d-c5f6e07121c8_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.231.131]
To: <xxx@arcor.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?My_Dear_th?= =?windows-1256?Q?anks_for_y?=
=?windows-1256?Q?our_intere?= =?windows-1256?Q?st.=FE=FE?=
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:17:13 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4B8EC838.2090307@arcor.de>
References: <4B8EC838.2090307@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Mar 2010 09:17:13.0231 (UTC) FILETIME=[79CCB1F0:01CABB7B]
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-01-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_PASS
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: -2 Sensitivity: 10
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100303-0, 03.03.2010), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

--_cd92fbdd-9f30-42fb-bc7d-c5f6e07121c8_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Immerhin wurden die Eltern nicht in kalten Blut abgemurkst    Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2011 um 23:27 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10330 
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Nancy <nancybebe23@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. März 2010 um 10:26

Eigentlich müsste jedem klar sein, wo so ein Schmarrn herkommt:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	196.207.231.131
Provider:	 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Organisation:	 	Pool ADSL BAS
Region:	 	Dakar (SN)

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #2 - 07. März 2010 um 20:07

Na ja - reich ist die nicht gerade   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

My dear,
War is terrible situation in life and let nobody pray for it because life is too hot here in Dakar refugee camp of SENEGAL where l live due to war in my country LIBERIA which cause death of my father with my mother and my condition here is terrible just like one staying in the prison,am dieing of starvation no food to eat and i hope by Gods grace i will come out of this situation and l need your help to come out because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. Now the only person i have is Rev Williams Smith who is the prayer master of the Camp and he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Rev telephone is (+221-774246345) and l want you to reach me through his phone because my condition here i don't have any right or pri-village to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
Please listen I kept this secret to people since l came here because l don't know whom to trust and now l found you which l believe you are God sent So in the light of above i will like you to keep this secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life. i have my late father's file containing statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later if you will help me out of here because when he was alive he deposited $3.7m (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in leading bank which he use my name as next of kin and i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum if you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses.So i want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send some money for me to get my traveling papers and air ticket to come over your country for better life and investments with the money in any business of your choice and l continue my study in good university of your country because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me to this situation now took place.Remember I kept this secret to people here the only person that know about it is Reverend JOHN CHRIS because he is like a father to me and please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anbody for security of my life and the money if people gets to know about it but i give you all this information due to the love trust i build on you.I like honest,understanding and truthful people because i am woman of vision,truth and hard working. My favorites language is English and i speak very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think of my situation. i love you darling and am counting on your willingness to help me.
Awaiting to your reply.
Sincerely love Nancy. 

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from SNT124-W62 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s22.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:15:27 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W6260DB6F3DA21F5AE9C713D9380@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_7c5528ff-d4bf-496d-a6aa-3acf1546069c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.38.96]

Hübsch ist die ja  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2011 um 23:27 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #3 - 11. März 2010 um 21:31

Ach die Kleine hat Angst   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My dearest,
War is terrible exprience and let nobody pray for it because life is hot here in Dakar refugee camp of SENEGAL where i live due to war in my country LIBERIA which cause death of my father with my mother and my condition here is terrible just like one staying in prison,am dieing of starvation no food to eat but i hope by grace of God i will come out of here soon if you can help me ? because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in middle of the war. Now the only person i have is Rev James Williams who is prayer master of the Camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.l want you to reach me through the Rev phone number (+221-774246345) because due to my condition here i don't have any right or pri-village to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Please listen carefully I kept this secret to people since l came here because l don't know whom to trust and now l found you which l believe you are God sent because age,race or distance doesn't matter but true love matters alot in life, So in the light of above i want you to keep this secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life. i have my late father's file containing statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later if you can help me out of here because when he was alive he deposited $3.7m (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in leading bank which i am next of kin to the account and i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum if you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses.So i want you to help me transfer the money to your account and from it you send me little money for my air ticket and traveling papers to come your country for investments of the money in any business you know well so i will continue my study in good university of your country because i only attend first year in Nursing in University of Monrovia before this tragic incident that lead me to this situation now took place.Remember I kept this secret to people here the only person that know about it is Rev James Williams because he is like a father to me, so please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anbody for security of my life and the money to avoid people eyes on it. i am giving you all this information based on love trust i build on you.I like honest,understanding and truthful people because i am woman of vision,truth and hard working. My favorites language is English and i speak very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think of helping me.
I wait your reply showing your willingness to help me. Yours forever nancy.

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.228.68]
To: <xxxxxxxr@arcor.de>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?I_BUILD_MY?= =?windows-1256?Q?_LOVE_AND_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?TRUST_IN_Y?= =?windows-1256?Q?OU.=FE=FE?=
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:25:43 +0000

Und ob ich willig bin mein Schatz   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2010 um 21:32 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 25. Dezember 2019 um 04:11

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Abby Shiko [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 25. Dezember 2019 um 04:15

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Verschiebe [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden