Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Pamela / Esther / Susan <everlypamela02@yahoo.com> <estherjoel17@yahoo.com> <susan.sam18@yahoo.com> <lilian.morg@yahoo.com> <eurobankinfo@yahoo.com> <eurobankinfo@gmail.com> <eurobankinfo@in.com> <Transferdepart@inMail24.com> (Gelesen: 911 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Pamela / Esther / Susan <everlypamela02@yahoo.com> <estherjoel17@yahoo.com> <susan.sam18@yahoo.com> <lilian.morg@yahoo.com> <eurobankinfo@yahoo.com> <eurobankinfo@gmail.com> <eurobankinfo@in.com> <Transferdepart@inMail24.com>
24. Februar 2010 um 15:04

Tread auf das wesenliche gekürzt.

My Darling , 
how are you doing? 
I believe you are doing fine, As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) I will be waiting for your call at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ;(+221-778145785 )please don't forget to add your country code if you are useing land phone but if you are calling with mobile just daille the number as it is. I thank God for the life of Rev Chris Williams the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.i stay at the females hostel, i will come from the hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here. Here is the contact information of the bank in Senegal where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, 
NAME OF THE BANK - EURO BANK DU SENEGAL. 
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS : MR BRIAN WILSTON 
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : +221 761266105 
; +221 7668 98715. 
EMAIL ADDRESS- Transferdepart@inMail24.com 
(eurobankinfo@gmail.com) eurobankinfo@in.com) 
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (Transferdepart@inMail24.com) Attentioned Mr Brain Wilston the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 5.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. after which you call me on phone . 

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS. 

ACCOUNT NAME: MR ALEX R ABIDEMI. 

AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 5 .9M. 

ACCOUNT NO: BLB 43483002/QB/91/A. 

NEXT OF KIN: Esther Abidemi 

Thanks and God bless you. 
Yours Esther 
With Love And Trust. 
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 15:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1