Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alisa / Glory / Luxeen / Joram <alisaa7686@yahoo.com> <glorywilliam2001@yahoo.com> <luxeen_001@yahoo.co.uk> <joram_labanx01@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1048 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Alisa / Glory / Luxeen / Joram <alisaa7686@yahoo.com> <glorywilliam2001@yahoo.com> <luxeen_001@yahoo.co.uk> <joram_labanx01@yahoo.com>
24. Februar 2010 um 14:10

Tread auf das wesenliche gekürzt.

Hello
my name is Glory and i saw your profile at (www.xxxx) and i became interestend to make friend with you.Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. pls i will like to know more about you. if you can contact me through my email address here (glorywilliam2001@yahoo.com)
I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friends.
Miss Glory
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2010 um 15:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Alisa / Glory <alisaa7686@yahoo.com> <glorywilliam2001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2010 um 14:15

Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Glory William (23yrs) single and never married, I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father DR WILLIAM JOHNSON was Chairman Managing Director JOHNSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours, Glory

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema