Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Katya <blondy.katya@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 7117 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Katya <blondy.katya@mail.ru>
05. Januar 2010 um 17:40

Hello my dear Markus!

First  of all I want to congratulate you with New Year    and wish you
everything the best. May this year bring happiness to your home.

My address is : blondy.katya@mail.ru Please write my at this address and
I will send you my pictures.

I was very happy to get your letter. It is great that you interested
in me. I hope during the time we will become more then friends.
But for now it seems to me that you want to know about me something.
I'm dreaming of a man who will be my best friend, who wants to
spend his time with me and is willing to discuss and resolve any
problems we might have along the way. I want a man who I can share all
my dreams and hopes with.

I want to find the man who could understand me from the word, from
the first movement. I value most of all mutual understanding in the
family. My man of the dream is frank, strong physically, he should
help me in the difficult situation.

I think that the true love exists and who knows maybe i found it
already, we can check after some correspondence with you. Who knows
maybe you are my destiny and you are intended for me. I really want to
know you better, what do you do at the weekend and at the weekday,
what is your hobby, what do you value most of all in your life?
What is very important for you in your life?
I really hope that you will answer me.

waiting with impatience.

Your Katya

P.S.Please send me you photo. 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <blondy.katya@mail.ru>
Received: from rly-dg11.mx.aol.com (rly-dg11.mail.aol.com [172.19.151.95]) by air-dg07.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINDG071-6004b4369231d2; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:31:05 -0500
Received: from mx30.mail.ru (mx30.mail.ru [94.100.176.44]) by rly-dg11.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDG111-6004b4369231d2; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:30:27 -0500
Received: from [92.112.166.218] (port=33419 helo=192.168.1.33)
     by mx30.mail.ru with psmtp 
     id 1NSCHd-000Pgl-00
; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:29:25 +0300
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:45:27 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1504958435.20100105174527@mail.ru>

Subject: nice to meet you))))
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------122722341767E773"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
X-AOL-IP: 94.100.176.44
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:418086656:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Mai 2012 um 11:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Katya <blondy.katya@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 05. Januar 2010 um 17:46

Über Kiew / Ukaine:

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        92.112.0.0 - 92.112.255.255
netname:        UKRTELNET
descr:          Ukrtelecom ADSL broadband access network
descr:          NCC#2007092897 Approved IP assignment

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2012 um 04:21 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

deutschmann
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 05. Januar 2010 um 18:57

viel Spass beim gucken und blättern Zwinkernd

http://www.smachno.net/w/473/6.html

MfG

(Das ist eine Seite, wo Schauspieler und Darsteller aus Fernsehserien vorgestellt / abgebildet sind.)
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2012 um 04:22 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 07. Januar 2010 um 22:28

I am really glad to hear from you! Thanks for your letter and interest in me! Dear, you sound like a very interesting man I will be glad to correspond with you further, to know you better.

Dear Markus, I am seriously looking for my partner for life. I am not interested in playing games or wasting time. I am still young, but I know already how fair and unfair, how kind and how cruel life can be sometimes! Life is too short and we have to take as much as possible from it, we should enjoy our living, but never stop on what we have already achieved! And of course we have to be grateful to our life and God for everything we have in our life! 

I am divorced and have a child. My son now is 3 years old. I love him so much and give all my care and love. But I know that he is missing one important thing. He doesn’t know what is father’s love. Maybe he is too small now to understand it but I afraid that in one day he will ask me about it and I will not have an answer. I want to have a full family, with mother, father and children. I hope to have more children with my beloved because they are a gift from the heaven. 

Tell me my dear, maybe I have unreal dream? What do you think about it? 

I know my life here is fine, not better and not worse as life of another woman but I thing I am missing something important! I do miss my special man beside me! You seem to be missing your special woman next to you, so we are both searching for the same. We are seeking for our second halves to devote our lives to! So, let's try to communicate and we will see what it will lead to! As for me, I do have good hopes for the future! And I hope you feel the same!

You know Markus, I am working as a nurse in the children hospital. Every day I see so much grief… so many tears… to be frankly it’s very difficult to see ill children. Sometimes it’s so difficult to look at their eyes… but every day I wake up, dress and go at work. Every day I try to find some good words for children and their parents.  Yes, maybe I am not a doctor, but my work is very important too, because usually doctor make diagnoses and write a sigh but nurse more often take care about ill persons, make injection, look that children take a drug at time. You cannot imagine how it’s pleasant to see parents and children who leave the hospital, to see their smile, their happiness. I love such moments. In that time I feel that I do something right in this life.))

Of course my job takes a lot of time, but it’s allowing us to survive with my little angel. It’s life… it’s just pity that I still alone, that my child don’t know what is the true family. It’s really make me sad. But I always try to stay positive and believe in the better. ))) 

I wish you good day and waiting impatiently for your reply soon! Tell me about your the most important goal in life, your looking for what in relationship, your likes and dislikes in people. And could you please send me your photo? I will also send you some more of mine and with my Angel.

Spoiler:
Received: from mtain-dc09.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-dc09.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.137]) by air-mb01.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINMB014-a1884b461539384; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:09:13 -0500
Received: from mx34.mail.ru (mx34.mail.ru [94.100.176.48])
     by mtain-dc09.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id CBDCD3800012A
; Thu,  7 Jan 2010 12:09:11 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [92.112.180.233] (port=37312 helo=192.168.1.33)
     by mx34.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1NSvmx-000BBT-00
+0200
Message-ID: <797634205.20100107181512@mail.ru>

Subject: Re: nice to meet you))))
In-Reply-To: <c27.75c90102.3874c8ab@aol.com>
References: <c27.75c90102.3874c8ab@aol.com>
boundary="----------121426C11390E46"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/52684
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: Scan Clean
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d40894b4615371cf3
X-AOL-IP: 94.100.176.48
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Mai 2012 um 11:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 07. Januar 2010 um 22:37

Mail wird weiterhin über Kiev eingeliefert 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [92.112.180.233] (port=37312 helo=192.168.1.33)
      Hostname:	233-180-112-92.pool.ukrtel.net
      ISP:	JSC Ukrtelecom
      Organization:	Ukrtelecom ADSL broadband access network
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	13
      City:	Kiev
      Latitude:	50.4333
      Longitude:	30.5167 

Zitat:
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2012 um 04:22 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 10. Januar 2010 um 20:10

I'm happy to receive your letter.you know, we have a wet weather now... cold and wet. 

to be frankly it would be better if it were frosty than such wet. i feel that my 

I cought a cold. but don't worry, I know how to recover soon)))and by the way I feel better reading your letter.

I know that it's fate smiled to us and shone our life with its smile. I'm happy that we could find each other in this big 

world. Now I don't feel myself so alone because I know that you are in my life. You 

gave me hope for happy life. The greatest happiness for me is to feel love, tenderness 

and care of man who is ready to understand and support his loved woman. Though 

I was alone for a long time and must do all things myself I'm only weak an tender 

woman who needs in careful man on whose shoulder I could put my head. I so need in tender 

words. I don't want my life to be spending for nothing and tenderness and warm of 

my heart will not warm loved man. My friends tell that I look better in life, I think for 

every man it's pleasantly when his wife is nice. I send you my other photo for you 

have possibility to look at me better. Beauty is not important for me. The most 

important for me is soul of person.By the way I send one photo from my job that you couls 

see how you woman look like on the wokr place))

I also wory about my little angel.Time is going, he is growing up 

without father. I try to give him all my love and tenderness but I can't give him father's love. 

Sometimes when we go at the stadium we can see girls who play with their fathers.  

Tima holds out his hands to them and ran to them. My heart is broken when I 

see that. There is no man who could play with my son. People go away and in  

Tima's eyes I see ask. 

My Dear Markus, the world is full of insincerity and falsity. We live here and 

can face all it.  I’m very afraid of it as everyone I think. So I don’t fully trust the words 

on the paper. The life itself makes me judge the people upon their actions. I’d 

appreciate it very much,  my Dear, if you ‘d help me to pay for our correspondence. It’s really 

expensive for  me and it wouldn’t be very easy if I pay it myself. Also this action will 

prove that you  really need serious relationships and think of our future. I’m thankful 

for your help  beforehand. Because I realy need it. Believing in tomorrow is so hard 

when all your yesterday's are filled with pain. Trusting in the future isn't easy when 

the past is just pouring rain. If you need someone to take you by the hand and 

help you heal your broken heart...show you how to find the faith and love again so you 

can make a brand new start. If your looking for the man to chase away your clouds and be 

your morning sun. I am the one!  My Dear Markus, I want you to be with me and  Tima so much. 

And to be glad with each other every morning and give happiness day after day. 

I hope that you will buy the car what you are drean about. I believe that all dreams have to come true. )) 

To love each other and this love to de the most necessary thing in our life. I kiss you with  

Vera. I wish you good day.

Katya and  Tima

I'm happy to receive your letter.you know, we have a wet weather now... cold and wet. 

to be frankly it would be better if it were frosty than such wet. i feel that my 

I cought a cold. but don't worry, I know how to recover soon)))and by the way I feel better reading your letter.

I know that it's fate smiled to us and shone our life with its smile. I'm happy that we could find each other in this big 

world. Now I don't feel myself so alone because I know that you are in my life. You 

gave me hope for happy life. The greatest happiness for me is to feel love, tenderness 

I was alone for a long time and must do all things myself I'm only weak an tender 

woman who needs in careful man on whose shoulder I could put my head. I so need in tender 

words. I don't want my life to be spending for nothing and tenderness and warm of 

my heart will not warm loved man. My friends tell that I look better in life, I think for 

every man it's pleasantly when his wife is nice. I send you my other photo for you 

important for me is soul of person.By the way I send one photo from my job that you couls 

without father. I try to give him all my love and tenderness but I can't give him father's love. 

Sometimes when we go at the stadium we can see girls who play with their fathers.  

Tima's eyes I see ask. 

can face all it.  I’m very afraid of it as everyone I think. So I don’t fully trust the words 

appreciate it very much,  my Dear, if you ‘d help me to pay for our correspondence. It’s really 

expensive for  me and it wouldn’t be very easy if I pay it myself. Also this action will 

prove that you  really need serious relationships and think of our future. I’m thankful 

for your help  beforehand. Because I realy need it. Believing in tomorrow is so hard 

when all your yesterday's are filled with pain. Trusting in the future isn't easy when 

help you heal your broken heart...show you how to find the faith and love again so you 

can make a brand new start. If your looking for the man to chase away your clouds and be 

your morning sun. I am the one!  My Dear Markus, I want you to be with me and  Tima so much. 

I hope that you will buy the car what you are drean about. I believe that all dreams have to come true. )) 

To love each other and this love to de the most necessary thing in our life. I kiss you with  

Katya and  Tima

Tima's eyes I see ask. 

Katya and  Tima

Spoiler:
Received: from mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.221]) by air-dc01.mail.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILINDC014-869f4b4a20b91cd; Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:47:21 -0500
Received: from mx76.mail.ru (mx76.mail.ru [94.100.176.91])
     by mtain-df09.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 1E14D380000A5
; Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:47:12 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [92.112.183.138] (port=5571 helo=192.168.1.33)
     by mx76.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1NU2nF-000PJ8-00
      Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:45:41 +0300
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 01:05:44 +0200
Message-ID: <19910199091.20100109010544@mail.ru>

Subject: Re: nice to meet you))))
In-Reply-To: <bdb.56ac7055.3877bbf9@aol.com>
References: <bdb.56ac7055.3877bbf9@aol.com>
boundary="----------F51B71C53A8C4B4F"