Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Todd Smith <Pet_Smith002@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6071 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Todd Smith <Pet_Smith002@yahoo.com>
04. Januar 2010 um 21:38

Smiley Ein neuer Freund der mich auf Tagged angeschrieben hat

SMITH 
Last Active: 3 days ago
Profile Views: 1676 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Am looking for my missing ribs

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being
Movies: I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed
TV: Add your favorite TV shows...
Books: My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father
Sports: l like Football!!! GO RAMS!!! I also like shooting baskets,playing volleyball, & a few others... I've been to a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game also... it was fun!
Interests: I am looking for someone that is serious about developing a long term relationship. I feel young and am very active. I like to do most anything outdoors or indoors. I am organized and take good care of myself. I like to laugh, hold hands, take walks, run, talk, and I'm a great listener. I like to make others laugh and was a bit of a class clown in school. I'm a romantic and love to cook and serve candlelight dinners followed by a night in front of the fireplace cuddling on the couch. I am a bit old fashioned and my female friends tell me I am the most polite man they know. My ideal partner would be kind, compassionate, open minded, affectionate, and love to spend time with me but we would give each other space when we needed it.Your interests could be similar to mine or different. I am open-minded to new things.I am very attracted to confidence but you have to be able to back it up with your qualities.
Dreams: My eyes, one can look deep into my soul and to my heart through my eyes.
Best Features: i Would Like To Share My Dreams with Honest woman
About Me: Well i want someone That will be Honest,Lovely ,Caring.Faithfully to me and Someone that will be There for

1.Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009 08:56:18
Subject:How are you doing there ...

How are you doing there today , hope you are doing pretty cool pretty lady..well Smith by my Name and i am from New York.I'm 49y old and i have One Daughter Called Mary and she is Only One That i have in Mylife and i love her so much and she is 7y old Daughter.,well I'm glad to write you these short note of email..well Add me to This ID (Pet_Smith002) i am also online Right Now Hope to hear from You soon Angel Todd smith

2.Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009 13:17:30
Subject:Re: How are you doing there ...

Thanks for the email and i presume you are doing great,you could say that i dont know you that much but i do care about you that much and all i know is that you take my breath away and you give me joy,happiness and love despite the fact that we have been communicating not quite long,i know we going to be more than friends,my heart is reaching out to you and i hope it stay's that way.i can't help this love,can't harness my passion flow with me or hold us drowning under.lets be like be like a flower because its surely will fade away,let's not be like a river is gentle,shallow,rough,happy,sad,lovely,pleasant,friendly but not matter the state the river it still remains a river ....I CARE WITH PASSION, but i guess we need to know each other first and mind until then..well i would Like to get to know More about You and if You don't Mind You can also added me to Your List so That Both Can able to get to know More about each other..and Here Is My ID ............ ( Pet_smith002 )

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2011 um 00:29 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30160 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Todd Smith <Pet_Smith002@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Januar 2010 um 22:06

Smiley Hier seine Email, die ich auf RomanceScam gefunden hab. Den Link stelle ich nicht hier herein, weil auf der Seite ein Kind zu sehen ist.

Zitat:
Der Name: Andrew Thomas/Harry Johnson
by rere on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 pm 

Daten: This dual personality got his story twisted from match.com 
user id - mura_no09 
yahoo email & im mura_no09 
He actually gave me his "address" 
1119 Baffin Ln, Houston, Tx 77090 house is on the market 
says hes 48 to be 49 on 4/26/09 
Widow/divorced 
contractor in Nigeria. 

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: Smith <pet_smith002@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Good Morning xxx..Hope to hear from You soon 
Datum: 04.01.2010 12:50:16 

Good Morning Pretty...

Wow nice reading your words,You truly touched my heart...You welcome!!You said some unique words about your self and i can see you are really ready for serious relationship and commitment.Nice hearing from you,You sound good to be true.. Oh well i just hope my right woman is out there for me...I am just a man of my words and very simple,I do want you to know that i am a simple and an easy going out man..I have been living in New york after my lovely brother passed away,I miss him so much and it touched my heart, am the only child.Nigeria to work for HI-TECH COMPANY,I am constructing HOTELS.....Am in Nigeria right now,Its a nice country,cool weather and friendly people...But missing someone special,Would you come to me lol(MUAH)....

About My Family

My father is an English ,German and my mom is an American Spanish. I was born in the United States but spent more of my growing years in United Kingdom and Spain. United Kingdom is where I spent most of my life after living in Spain.I do understand spanish but cant speak fluently..When I was 15 I experienced something that I would hope most have not. My father suddenly passed away leaving me and my mom. My mom was so broken hearted that she became ill and then passed. I decided to leave United Kingdom and move to Spain because my dad relations are after my dad property and they never care for me... I was lucky enough to have my Auntie Peggy. She allowed me to live with her and find myself again.. She is my mom’s younger sister she vowed to take care of me, which she did with passion. Honestly I would say she's the best woman I have ever known on this Earth. She took me like her son and raised me to who I am today. I always Thank God for her and she sometimes rely on me In case of any Problem I cant Let her Suffer because I knew what she went through Raising me Up. Hope you Understand .? I know You are Wondering why am Still Single ..I met my wife Linda,she is also a spanish woman,we both get married together in United Kingdom,After marriage we went to New York for hooneymoon and she gave birth in New york .....She passed by away by car accident on her way comming back from my dad friend birthday..!!It really pain me alot but that is life,I wont give up until i have achieve my aim and goal.I am new to this internet dating of a stuff,just wanna give a trial and see where it goes..Mary is my only child and she means alot to me..I am now just getting back into dating again. This time I want to take it slow and discover as much as I can about the right woman. I am smart, loving , sensible, insightful and willing to share my most intimate feelings. I want to find out all about you, what you love about life and what makes you happy. I want to know your interests. I catch myself daydreaming about this beautiful soul and I know she is there for me. I think some times life takes you down a road and you must learn something from that experience.I work out 2-3 times a week .I'm proud of My Shape I enjoy feeling the right woman’s body. I want her to give to me what I want to give back. I am romantic and I enjoy giving my special woman surprises. Being spontaneous would be great.. I would love to spend weekends on short trips having dinner and wine over a quiet, intimate dinner What do you think? I love dancing or sitting in front of a fire listening to mellow music. I love cuddling and talk about life’s day. Seeing a sunset over water or laying on the beach at night kissing For fun I enjoy Tennis, Swimming, Reading.traveling and Discover new Places.Someone who would allow me to spoil her and maybe spoil me too. I would like for us to get to know each other first and lets see where it takes us. I am willing to be patient to find out more about you now and lets share how much common interests we have.Exploring each other with emails and IM would be my preferred way to begin. I am at your speed. We can take it slow and discover our thoughts and feelings. Perhaps our words can touch each other in a way that we captivate our emotions. I believe in looking into the window of our souls and seeing the beauty we have. I guess you could say I am a man that is in touch with his feelings. I like to express how I feel and I enjoy making her feel an important part of my life. If you feel this is a daydream, let me assure you its not. It’s just that I want to begin this time in the right direction by finding someone who is close to what I have been looking for. I am a man that is confident and goes after what he is interested when he sees potential.Why let an opportunity fade when I can take a step forward and let you know I am wanting to meet you. I Hope I've described Myself Enough and Hope you Enjoy Reading this.

Have a Nice day and Hope to hear from you

Todd Smith

Ps: are you an early riser ? tell me what time you are Usually On

Hope to hear from you soon...

Email me and i would respond

Well xxx Here is My Email address so That You Can adde me to Your Yahoo IM List so That Both Can able to get to know More about each other on Yahoo IM

(Pet_smith002@yahoo.com) 

Happ New Year

Todd 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <pet_smith002@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 04 Jan 2010 11:50:16 -0000
Received: from web57310.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web57310.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [66.196.100.46]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx062) with SMTP; 04 Jan 2010 12:50:16 +0100
Received: (qmail 4664 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2010 11:50:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262605816; bh=suLKcZzPRD0QIuGhYK0C15KFvQFJL9ih29/Nu7g1AxQ=; -Version:Content-Type; EWh5T+Kh9FSTc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  jllhKfgGlPks0=;
Message-ID: <293908.4026.qm@web57310.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rf1dB7LKNPA-
Received: from [41.184.17.184] by web57310.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:50:16 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 03:50:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good Morning xxx..Hope to hear from You soon
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20100103220727.290200@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1213365482-1262605816=:4026"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsSQpx8vd0skafb+a/wtBIPc+g9mam89541k8PaIRcUEUSCML+/Ya8hjgxsC1u
MzeaQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: sJMnIQdlaHI/2d7MpCYlG41qamdhZERo

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2010 um 22:11 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 04. Januar 2010 um 22:20

sister-act schrieb on 04. Januar 2010 um 21:38:

sister-act schrieb on 04. Januar 2010 um 22:06:
Nigeria to work 

Seine Mail kommt von IPNX Nigeria. Er arbeitet in Nigeria, deshalb werde ich einen Pass anfordern von ihm, da es ja so viel kriminelle dort gibt.

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 41.184.17.184
ISP: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Organization: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 0x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.184.17.184
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.184.17.184
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.184.16.0 - 41.184.31.255'

inetnum:        41.184.16.0 - 41.184.31.255
netname:        IPNXNG5
descr:          ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
admin-c:        NI6-AFRINIC
admin-c:        ipNX1-AFRINIC
tech-c:         NI6-AFRINIC
tech-c:         ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks:        Data has been registered for ipNX Telecommunications
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.184.0.0 - 41.184.255.255

role:           ipNX  LIR Operations
address:        ipNX Nigeria Limted
                    4, Balarabe Musa Crescent,
                   Victoria Island,
                    Lagos, Nigeria.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 04. Januar 2010 um 22:39

Smiley Nun kam die Antwort auf meine Passforderung, mit einem sehr, sehr kleinen Pass. Da kann ich ja nu gar nix erkennen  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: xxx Thank Your Reply 
Datum: 04.01.2010 14:23:11 

xxx i want you to know that i am looking for someone that is honest true and faitful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things i do. I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to discribe myself is that I'm a nice man who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings.Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times ,bad times, hard times, is allways ther no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should cry on once in a while.Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or allways havingto be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic, passionate, caring but yet will suprise you sometimes for no reason. I am a nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming etc. Someone that wants to share their life with mine and mine with theirs. And in return this person will get the same and more from me.well i have been single for 10 years now and i think that really wants me to need someone and would be happy if i find the right person.Well I think I have talked your head off now, or ran you off,,HEHEHE. Forgive me I am always cutting up all the time joking around .I hope to hear from you soon.until then be safe.i hope i didn't scare you off with my story book.P.S. please excuse my spelling, it is not always the best. Out of practice..So why Can't You added me To Your List so That we Can Chat on Yahoo IM xxx..xxx hope you can now belive that i am for Real..So i want you to know that i am not here to hurt you

Hope to hear from You soon xxx

TODD CARES

How was Your Night xxx ?? 

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 04 Jan 2010 13:23:13 -0000
Received: from web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [66.196.100.47]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx004) with SMTP; 04 Jan 2010 14:23:13 +0100
Received: (qmail 94608 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2010 13:23:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262611392; bh=HdZfaf+SE9o/+TFwC9SO+j1MV0rZnWkkOHuwm73BBIc=; tent-Type; ek4nl3GfwOFHg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  d5bqkAUVhZRxI=;
Message-ID: <521855.93862.qm@web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: TawJxbITu3Yd8UCDEELKlrbnYPS02Q--
Received: from [41.184.17.184] by web57311.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Jan 2010 05:23:11 PST
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 05:23:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: xxx Thank Your Reply
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-691144473-1262611391=:93862"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsUAAyUHmsh2r9pNB9RdrSsszQ4iZkhJex99vMJGoIjpECksO3L9s3yYgClJY6
VsEHA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: +NN3AtgCQEVth5Oo63ZpiChKNzg2NQJN

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2010 um 06:17 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Paß gelöscht... unbrauchbar!!! 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 04. Januar 2010 um 22:46

sister-act schrieb on 04. Januar 2010 um 22:20:

Die Mail kam auch von IPNX Nigeria, mit der selben IP. Es liegen nur 1 1/2 Std. zwischen den Mails, deshalb kann man nicht sagen, ob die IP dynamisch oder statisch ist.

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2010 um 23:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 04. Januar 2010 um 23:35

Auch wenn man auf dem Pass rein gar nichts auswerten kann, weil er so klein ist, sieht man auf den ersten Blick, daß er nicht echt sein kann.

Das Passbild mit der Hand am Kinn geht schon mal gar nicht!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 08. Januar 2010 um 18:35

Smiley Wieder eine Mail von meinem Lover

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: Good Morning Baby! 
Datum: 05.01.2010 13:54:24 

How are you doing there today,how was your day? how have u been doing  and how is life treating you there?.i guess u are doing pretty nice overthere today, its so nice to share alot of feelings with you cos i always  imagined you as a nice person and as a caring person and i'm so much liking what i always read from you all the time since ever we meet cause you  know what you want in a relationship i know life hasnt been easy in the past for any one cause we just want to struggle from the buttom to the top cause no one wants to remain below his demands..i get to see some things in your  words which made me write you back.Your personality speaks alot about you cause i love the little things you write about yourself and the things you want in life your words are short but meaninfull cause at least u  wright something about yourself and i know time goes on you ill tell me more in person or write more with the aid of you wanting to express yourselfs what really do you think of yourself and what do you see urself as,and what are your dreams and what kind of things do you do to urself that makes you think you are a special person or do you have to share ur personality with somone b4 you can really  know how special you are to poeple...i assume you are the gift of God and God has blessed you with alot in life all you just need is to focus on things around  you and the poeple around you to know what God has instock for you well how do u go about making a life meaningfull and how do you try to make others smile by you considering how special you are.Before a person could think of caring for someone you have to know how special you are to people and how caring you could  be its doesnt matter by you really knowing that person cos God might send you to that person for an help and u will be willing to help but it just take time cause the world is never a safe place anymore and there is alot of things to learn about poeple ....i myself  i have learn alot from my environment  things i do and  things i dont  do i just sit and listen to music read books and make my life meaningfull to myself  and try to be honest in everything i do cause honesty is only the key to human succes and it makes life meaningfull if you can apply all the principles of been a special person to poeple.Baby i Have been expecting Your mail and i have been Thinking fo You all over xxx

Hope to hear from You 

Todd 

Spoiler für Header wie vorheriger:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Jan 2010 12:54:26 -0000
Received: from web57307.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web57307.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [66.196.100.43]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 05 Jan 2010 13:54:26 +0100
Received: (qmail 16681 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Jan 2010 12:54:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262696064; bh=rHG+jEQzQMHOktQQjt37DChhYDrM4LE4daZs8mSkFK0=; -Version:Content-Type; y2o6NdUk9P9wM=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  gAiFsxMvH5mt8=;
Message-ID: <584232.16270.qm@web57307.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 2EPE1pWTPkducvLENcoGzutGH2YuaLM-
Received: from [41.184.17.184] by web57307.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 04:54:24 PST
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 04:54:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good Morning Baby!
In-Reply-To: <20100104130351.144790@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1314857462-1262696064=:16270"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6syHa+enbzd/cxfS6EBOb00p33EGaozq2AVQ14GQlKa2t1d2x
QOR1p1lrI5vygEshq+1RScAn1daI+I76SjtqT8oFStSZ9zRYOiRra0UXBWYYrAjV9/deKs/qDeJc
18q9g==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 1VMxa6F3eSE4zcX96XchRxZ2IGRvb8C+

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Januar 2010 um 18:39 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 08. Januar 2010 um 18:39

Natürlich kommt seine Mail wieder von IPNX Nigeria. Auch ist seine IP gleich geblieben.

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 11. Januar 2010 um 23:19

Smiley  Smiley Er vermisst mich so sehr der arme. Nun hat er mir auch seine  Smiley Nr: gegeben in der Hoffnung das ich ihn anruf.  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:   
Betreff: xxx why Can't You call me..xxx i Misse You so Much! 
Datum: 08.01.2010 23:33:32 

Hello xxx

How are You Doing Today xxx ? well Hope You are cool over there xxx..well xxx i want you to know that I have been looking for a woman like you...and the love annalizer say's....you may been searching for your soul-mate over year's....but it's takes you just a seconds to meet her,so dear i hope you are the one for me,Because my heart do really caught you right....you touch my feeling's indeed.. I wouldn't mind to fall in-love with you,.Because i think it's just a chance for me to love you,if you wouldn't mind to laugh and fall in-love with me..ok.. I really want you to be the right one for me,Because when i look into your beautiful picture,I really don't get my thought anymore...So through that,I surely know you are the woman made for me to love and cherish for the rest of my life,you may be thinking maybe this is what everybody will tell you... But my own is different from other's,and if you can give me a chance to show my feeling's to you,you'ill never will never re-greet meeting someone like me,this is not fiction,its surely a fact,So your uncountable natural beauty is killing me xxx..And xxx i want you to know that i am  looking for a woman who can be a pillar of strength and stability in my life. A woman who I can count on to do what she says and says what she means. Chemistry has to be present. She also needs to be very intuitive with a LOT of common sense. Along with the other qualities mentioned, I like an old fashioned romantic type with a good heart.. Someone who appreciates the gift of life and at the same time enjoys the simpler things in life as well as the finer things..I am looking for someone honest who likes to have fun and try new experiences. I am not looking for someone to complete my life but add to it. I am not willing to play games or be involved with players.. I don't have drama in my life and I enjoy the serenity that..xxx hope you would be my future wife that i have been Looking for so many years now..

xxx The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me, melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could have given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection and to me it does not matter..xxx Thanks for the smile you gave me. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted. I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural awesome. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you.and i will Love you forever xxx That's all I need from you. I love you and that's a promise xxx 

xxx here is my phone# 

+2348078085716

xxx i Misse You

Hope to Hear from You soon

Todd

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Jan 2010 22:33:33 -0000
Received: from web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [66.196.100.44]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx094) with SMTP; 08 Jan 2010 23:33:33 +0100
Received: (qmail 95711 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jan 2010 22:33:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262990013; bh=5bfYk05DtZrGYQ3J7BFWFg0MheN3zTcFXXTHoOh3qQg=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; dVyx5O1aqCO58=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  CPtQD/acV2j2Q=;
Message-ID: <15501.94255.qm@web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 0fjw.nmrWc3X_ScWjo9c6rGCpqF.xG1Mfw--
Received: from [41.219.241.118] by web57308.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:33:32 PST
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=1545648829@mc.mail.yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:33:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: xxx why Can't You call me..xxx i Misse You so Much!
To: xxx <xxxsim_do@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20100108174927.62670@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-356413144-1262990012=:94255"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0pHl9WsU90/aOL7P0IefJRYD/NxgTQVqTWhktU60ZTmZMdsz4
RmvJ9rrrU8fqSEIEqnUg4Dt51zYJerdMWPAhodLWcfAoU1cJzjsu/tDTYNPer5gYGlnSTeqEb8KF
v4Uaw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 9vQhISZ/aHI/2d7MpCYlu7FqamdhZEST

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 11. Januar 2010 um 23:24

Nun sowas, jetzt kommt seine Mail von Starcomms Nigeria. Diesmal und das erste mal hat er eine andere IP. 

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.241.118

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool80.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Type: Dial-up
Blacklist: 1x

Geo-Location Information

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.241.118

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.219.241.118
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.219.241.0 - 41.219.241.255'

inetnum:        41.219.241.0 - 41.219.241.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 11. Januar 2010 um 23:35

Smiley Ich habe ja deine Mail bekommen und ich vermisse dich auch  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: I MISSE YOU HUNNIE 
Datum: 10.01.2010 03:02:12 

HELLO HUNNIE

HUNNIE WERE ARE YOU BEEN HUNNIE,,,HUNNIE HOPE YO GOT MY MAIL 

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Jan 2010 02:02:13 -0000
Received: from web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [66.196.100.40]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx112) with SMTP; 10 Jan 2010 03:02:13 +0100
Received: (qmail 58075 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jan 2010 02:02:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263088932; bh=9aNsmhfuVgFYK6Cax1LmR23TokG/kXWI0iAEa1TaAIA=; -Version:Content-Type; sS2RaQqxSVmGw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  O87017XImVzEo=;
Message-ID: <960967.57358.qm@web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: urBM1U87mxZ6RyMAMbhfzAm7H2uko.cxz_c-
Received: from [209.107.217.5] by web57304.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:02:12 PST
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 18:02:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I MISSE YOU HUNNIE
In-Reply-To: <20100108174927.62670@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-566033685-1263088932=:57358"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6jmK4SpgTO4xzURhZMnBnoAVt/lVBPsSuwANVlRBpX25EBhJA
jI4TVIqSgYDDP7mgk/ZQHGQcrFhY4DU/8qd5ElECZef3oxjxGUZ1RQup5DS/IruBZu1Z5NDkmEpb
A0q3g==V1;
X-GMX-UID: HgdwfmtEeWU61cz/8XZzeuw5U3U4Nw9t

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2010 um 11:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 11. Januar 2010 um 23:40

Jetzt kommt seine Mail von BandCon, die über Chicago, IL eingeliefert wird.

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 209.107.217.5
ISP: BandCon
Organization: BandCon
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate
Blacklist: 2x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: NY
City: New York

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  209.107.217.5

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

BandCon BANDCON (NET-209-107-192-0-1)
                                  209.107.192.0 - 209.107.223.255
RouteSense Corp ROUTESENSE-209-107-217-0-24 (NET-209-107-217-0-1)
                                  209.107.217.0 - 209.107.217.255

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?209.107.217.5

OrgName:    BandCon
OrgID:      BANDW-406
Address:    151 Kalmus Drive
Address:    Suite M-2
City:       Costa Mesa
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 92626

NetRange:   209.107.192.0 - 209.107.223.255
CIDR:       209.107.192.0/19
OriginAS:   AS26769
NetName:    BANDCON
NetHandle:  NET-209-107-192-0-1
Parent:     NET-209-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.BANDCON.COM
NameServer: NS2.BANDCON.COM
Comment:
RegDate:    2009-04-16
Updated:    2009-05-13

RAbuseHandle: NOC2402-ARIN
RAbuseName:   Network Operation Center
RAbusePhone:  +1-888-253-8353
RAbuseEmail:  arinpoc@bandcon.com

RNOCHandle: NOC2402-ARIN
RNOCName:   Network Operation Center
RNOCPhone:  +1-888-253-8353
RNOCEmail:  arinpoc@bandcon.com

RTechHandle: NOC2402-ARIN
RTechName:   Network Operation Center
RTechPhone:  +1-888-253-8353
RTechEmail:  arinpoc@bandcon.com

OrgTechHandle: NOC2402-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Network Operation Center
OrgTechPhone:  +1-888-253-8353
OrgTechEmail:  arinpoc@bandcon.com

CustName:   RouteSense Corp
Address:    1 South Dearborn Street
Address:    21st Floor
City:       Chicago
StateProv:  IL
PostalCode: 60603

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #12 - 17. Januar 2010 um 06:16

sister-act schrieb on 04. Januar 2010 um 22:39:
Nun kam die Antwort auf meine Passforderung, mit einem sehr, sehr kleinen Pass. Da kann ich ja nu gar nix erkennen

Chicken George soll einen vernünftige Ausweis senden. Mit dem geposteten kann ich gar nichts anfangen.
Schreib ne anständige Motzmail.
Der Smiley soll sich ruhig ein wenig Arbeit machen für das Geld, das er nicht bekommt.
Vernünftige Bilder hat der  Smiley auch noch nicht gesendet.
Du brauchst doch schließlich ein anständiges Bild für deinen Nachttisch.

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2010 um 06:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 18. Januar 2010 um 17:09

Smiley Ach nun Schade das sein Tel: nicht geht, jetzt wollte ich ihn anrufen  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: Todd Smith <pet_smith02@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:   
Betreff: Hi Sweetie!!! 
Datum: 13.01.2010 23:05:07 

Hi Sweetie,

I'm sending you this e-mail to bring to your attention that am currently having a problem with my phone, I have a feeling that someone has been tapping into my phone, So I have called the telephone company and explained to them ,So they have promised to have it blocked, So don't bother calling me on it. I will be getting a new phone line tomorrow and I would give you the number, Please do not call me on it and e-mail me your phone number with dialing code.

I miss you so much honey and am really pissed off at this country babe, I Just have to leave babe, I would be waiting for your e-mail, I love you so much honey and I will always do.

Take good of yourself, Kisses and hugs to you
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Todd   

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <pet_smith02@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1000
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Jan 2010 01:51:56 -0000
Received: from n79.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n79.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.44.39]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx040) with SMTP; 15 Jan 2010 02:51:56 +0100
Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n79.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2010 22:05:08 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2010 22:05:08 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2010 22:05:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2010 22:05:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 880418.36690.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7789 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jan 2010 22:05:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263420307; bh=AiXaxij4TiuKTEGjl7e9kLSP9dzXirrQQ6KSD+9ZxEs=; tent-Type; 7CPxFdv3xvX70=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  e3a62DPh9vWUk=;
Message-ID: <752349.6390.qm@web113903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: vb.VRUMQxUlWEO98MtKoz3Rr.bWLdM8iARyaFh_0Q0CdjFJUdgP5kpihhkX91.JswsdXhs3ypVE-
Received: from [66.147.242.172] by web113903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:05:07 PST
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:05:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi Sweetie!!!
To: xxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1203024668-1263420307=:6390"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW0MeYohbkppDFu7mbz62f6f4tqVGjdbzQLnw3x1AZ5JURZ+5Z
mqmWTDxh4MLDnI36WF60vvcQfmtcOyA0W/0LxM5I0lAeu3isdDFVXqlPPcS+4FAD3EfTQDHpGzZr
B5rPdvi0CZTVR9fV1;
X-GMX-UID: Dvx6ejthbUkpiJKtsGsndnJkZ2hlN8rw

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 18. Januar 2010 um 17:14

Jetzt kommt seine Mail aus US von Bluehost, aber eigentlich ist er ja noch in NG der Trottel.

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 66.147.242.172

General Information
Hostname: box572.bluehost.com
ISP: Bluehost
Organization: Bluehost
Type: Corporate

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: UT