Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Yuliya /Tamara / Tatyana <majana@vn.ua> <jana@vn.ua> <dajana@vn.ua> <mayana@yanaagency.com> (Gelesen: 5277 mal)

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Yuliya /Tamara / Tatyana <majana@vn.ua> <jana@vn.ua> <dajana@vn.ua> <mayana@yanaagency.com>
13. November 2009 um 18:08

Smiley

Yuliya /Tamara <majana@vn.ua>

Wenn man diese E-mail Adresse googelt erhält man gleich eine ganze Latte von Scammer Reports. darum habe ich sie gleich im offenen Bereich gepostet.

Smiley

Hello dear friend,
You must be curious why I have written to you and where I could get your e-mail. But I ask you not to bother about this and read the message I have written to you Smiley)) I am a lonely woman and would like to get acquainted with a man who has love in his heart...
I would like to be the lady of such a man. I want to feel his warmth, care, attention and affection to me.
I am 33 years old. I have never been married and have no children. I think that I am still not married as I haven't found the Right one.
I work as an accountant and I like my work as I have good and kind co-workers. Sometimes we like to joke that we work like a big friendly family.
I would like to meet a person who has nothing but kindness in his heart to share it with me.  If I have at least some spare minutes... I close my eyes, relax and dream a bit...
It is one of the lonely evenings in my life... It's getting darker, the curtains are drawn. I am sitting on soft pillows in a cosy sofa.
Bright light of the standard lamp, I am reading (I like to read and read everything), sewing or knitting. Smell of just-baked pie reaches me from the kitchen... In such minutes I would be fully happy if I were not lonely. I would like to be with a man next to me.. I want to listen to the music with you, watch football, or would just sit beside you quitely while you will be looking through your papers...
No matter what would you do! The main thing is that we are together and will never be separate any more. 
I think that you have enough warmth and love to share with me, that's why I wrote to you.
I am a calm, serious person, don't like big noisy companies, mainly as I get tired quickly because of my work. But I will never mind to go with you and sit in a company together with you...
I don't think that extra independence is plus for a woman. Sometimes I would like to allow a man to take decisions, to carry responsibility.
But the main thing of any marriage and good relations is mutual understanding and love. That's why it is better to do everything together and share not only happiness but bitterness of life as well.
I appreciate faithfulness, reliability in a man. I want to feel myself protected as behind a stone wall.
If you have the same ideas I am waiting for your reply and what is more I would like to meet with you personally. Winter is coming and there will be a lot of holidays. I think that it will be wonderful to spend Christmas holidays together getting to know each other better.
Best wishes.
Yuliya.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Return-Path: <majana@vn.ua>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery toxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 13 Nov 2009 12:52:31 -0000
Received: from mail.vinnitsa.com (EHLO mail.vinnitsa.com) [81.30.160.6]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx051) with SMTP; 13 Nov 2009 13:52:31 +0100
Received: from [81.30.170.86] (helo=192.168.1.20)
     by mail.vinnitsa.com with esmtp (Exim 4.54)
     id 1N8vbN-000277-FX
     for xxxxx@gmx.de; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:52:12 +0200
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:48:22 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.85.03) Professional
Organization: yanaagency
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <169267137.20091113144822@vn.ua>
To:xxxx@gmx.de
Subject: Let's spend winter vacations together.
Resent-from: majana <majana@vn.ua>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------AA16117BA5AE3FC"
X-Spam-Status: No
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsX8bkCnYxyI/dMZqcROW/zgMAnu4ANk67mpBbaceyo15iFJ7CHpnmRgTu4utu
k0G8A==V1;
X-GMX-UID: qW7LA7YPQEVtCZNhF3ZpOUBKNzg2NYJo
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2021 um 08:07 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Yuliya /Tamara / Tatyana <majana@vn.ua> <jana@vn.ua> <dajana@vn.ua> <mayana@yanaagency.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. November 2009 um 18:53

Code
Alles auswählen
Information related to '81.30.170.0 - 81.30.170.255'

inetnum:        81.30.170.0 - 81.30.170.255
netname:        VNTPNET
descr:          Vinteleport Network, used for PPPoE lines
descr:          and clints subinterfaces
Webmaster-c:        MY900-RIPE
tech-c:         SV900-RIPE
mnt-by:         VNTPNET-MNT
changed:        *******@vinnitsa.com 20071119
source:         RIPE

person:       Michael Yakorev
address:      14 B Kievskaya st.
address:      Vinnitsa, 21032, Ukraine
phone:        +380 432 554101
fax-no:       +380 432 554110
e-mail:       *******@vinnitsa.com
remarks:      Please send abuse notification to *****@vinnitsa.com
nic-hdl:      MY900-RIPE
mnt-by:       VNTPNET-MNT
notify:       ***@vinnitsa.com
changed:      ***@vinnitsa.com 20020729
source:       RIPE

person:       Svetlana Chernysh
phone:        +380 432 554107
fax-no:       +380 432 554110
e-mail:       ***@vinnitsa.com
remarks:      Please send abuse notification to *****@vinnitsa.com
nic-hdl:      SV900-RIPE
notify:       *******@vinnitsa.com
changed:      *******@vinnitsa.com 20020729

% Information related to '81.30.160.0/20AS24945'

route:        81.30.160.0/20
descr:        Vinteleport Small Delegated Block
origin:       AS24945
notify:       ***@vinnitsa.com
changed:      *******@vinnitsa.com 20020603

Zitat:

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:48:22 +0200

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 18:44 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Yuliya /Tamara / Tatyana <majana@vn.ua> <jana@vn.ua> <dajana@vn.ua> <mayana@yanaagency.com>
Antwort #2 - 16. November 2009 um 19:29

Ich glaube jetzt hat Vlad den Überblick verloren. Jetzt habe ich eine Mail von einer anderen Person (Tamara) aber mit gleichem Absender erhalten:

How do you do, dear friend?

I am writing to you. What more I can say, that I am excited and a little bit nervous, as I am new to this kind of communication, but I think, that it is time to explore.
I do not know, whether it will be interesting for you to read my letter or you will just throw it into the waste basket paying no attention to it. But risk is a noble think and the one, who does not takes risks, does not drinks champagne, as we say here. Smiley)) Who I am? I am a lady. I live in Ukraine in the city of Vinnitsa and my name is Tamara. They say, the name of the person determines the person's life in a way. There is a legend about the Georgian queen Tamara, who was beautiful and wise. I do not know, whether I resemble her. You can look at my picture and decide it yourself. But to know each other's personalities we will certainly have to correspond and maybe even meet personally, if you are interested.
I am physically fit, people say, I am beautiful. I am serious, purposeful, responsible and sociable. But I am at the same time also tender, sensible and romantic. I would even say, I am indefatigable optimist and romantic.
I work as an assistant manager at a restaurant. So, as you understand, I like to cook and can do it really well. I can turn a meal into a real ceremony and know how to bring the atmosphere of a holiday into life. I love communicating with people and spending time with my friends and I really like my job.
Whom I am looking for? A kind, understanding and honest man.
In case, my letter has touched some secret tunes of your soul and you feel, that I can give you, what you are looking for, I will be very glad to receive a letter from you and get to know each other better.
If not, then sorry for taking your time and attention, if you are still reading this letter.

Sincerely,
Tamara.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Return-Path: <majana@vn.ua>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to lonelywolf60@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Nov 2009 11:57:43 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx099) with SMTP; 16 Nov 2009 12:57:43 +0100
     id 1NA0Cx-000BLG-31
     for xxxxx@gmx.de; Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:57:30 +0200
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:53:35 +0200
Message-ID: <19779386.20091116135335@vn.ua>
To: xxxxx@gmx.de
Subject: Letter from Tamara.
Resent-from: majana <majana@vn.ua>
boundary="----------D0C0CF1D4886DA"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6tlwqxWii5CyBuqphlWuQOg4Lne1bVqgabx5Hd8Dhp+i7gUNi
gPNjFeE/AMO59t0Gd3XJ6wPmjWC2+TYw0C/JD8KdSB3q4elG7k/Y/7jn+JqrIVo8fbr6uQfmwTS2
sukJg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: WVNjHxM0bXBsRcElTDc2d1MqLyUmZchq

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 16. November 2009 um 19:38

Herkunft der Mail ist unverändert 

Code
Alles auswählen
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:       Michael Yakorev

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:53:35 +0200
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 24. November 2009 um 16:01

Smiley

Tatyana <jana@vn.ua> <dajana@vn.ua>

Das mit dem Model erscheint mir reichlich unglaubwürdig. 
Wenn man die E-mail Adresse googelt landet man immer bei einer Heiratsagentur:

Dear Friend!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Tatyana. I am a bright and extraordinary person. It can be noticed by the style of my clothes, my tastes and likes. So that you should not be scared by my photo, I will explain to you - I have been working as a photo model for different Ukrainian fashion magazines. My photos can be seen in ads of clothes, cosmetics and footwear. As photo models term of working is short and I finished college, I work as a saleswoman till afternoon, and in the evening I go to fitness club where I work as a fitness coach. Besides, I go in for swimming and go in for aerobics every day. I lead a healthy way of life and of course, I don't smoke and don't drink.
In reality I am a very modest person. I am a romantic person. My acquaintances say that I am very charming person.
I am very emotional, all positive and negative things impress me and when I am full of emotions, I create something like a poem or some small essay and while creating I pour my emotions into this creation.
I like photography. I prefer taking photos of landscapes. When I want to relax, I like to read some interesting book or to listen to classical music, rock'n'roll, blues, Ukrainian folk music. I am a very caring, loving person and as it's natural for me to breathe, it's natural for me to love, to care. I can't understand how some people can live for themselves. What is the sense to be rich, prosperous but lonely? I am such a kind of a person who wants to give, to care, to love. I want to have a family, family coziness, family warmth. I want to build it with my hands, with my heart, with my soul, every day, every minute of our life together. I am ready for this, the only thing that I need is a man. I need a person with whom I can build such a family, the person who wants the same. Will you give me your heart, your soul, will you let love come into your heart? Some people are afraid to love, are afraid to lose their freedom, are afraid of pain that love can bring. But even love without response makes people happy. Even this love perfects you, purifies you. Can you imagine how much happy love with response will make you? Marriage is a loss of freedom, but it's sweet loss of freedom, it's a sweet dependence that gives you much more. When you find such a person, you will get love, care, understanding, given to you and only to you.
I want to love much and to be loved, I want to become an angel for you, I want to teach you to fly...
I will be much glad if you answer to e-mail: jana@vn.ua Tatyana

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Return-Path: <jana@vn.ua>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 24 Nov 2009 14:36:05 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx003) with SMTP; 24 Nov 2009 15:36:05 +0100
Received: from [81.30.170.86] (helo=localhost)
     id 1NCwSq-000O5h-5L
     for xxxxx@gmx.de; Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:35:58 +0200
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:33:54 +0200
Message-ID: <1389353407.20091124163354@vn.ua>
To: xxxx@gmx.de
Subject: I will teach you to fly
Resent-from: Jana <jana@vn.ua>
boundary="----------10A7224418A207BA"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091124-0, 24.11.2009), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsX8bkCnYxyI/dMZqcROW/zgMAnu4ANk67mpBbaceyo15iFJ7CHpnmRgTu4utu
k0G8A==V1;
X-GMX-UID: Z90tY0OeLi5mGIxzFGhp5JxjZml1ZBge

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 18:46 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 24. November 2009 um 16:31

Code
Alles auswählen
Information related to '81.30.170.0 - 81.30.170.255'

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 18:43 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 24. November 2009 um 18:39

@ lonelywolf

Wo wohnt sie denn würde mich / uns interessieren
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 25. November 2009 um 00:45

Das Foto ist schon recht alt. Es gibt keine Aufnahmeinfos, nur ein Bearbeitungsdatum:

Zitat:
# Software/Firmware Version = ACD Systems Digital Imaging
# Letzte Update Datum/Uhrzeit = 2006:07:05 12:26:55
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 27. November 2009 um 09:50

Aha, Sie schreibt offenbar von einer Agentur. 
Darum kommt man im Google bei Eingabe dieser E-mail immer zu einer Agentur. 
Ich frage mich nur, wie diese Agentur die E-mails zuordnet, wenn es da nur diese eine E-mail Adresse gibt.

Dear xxx!

Thank you for the letter and your compliments! At first I'd like to answer all your questions, so...I'm from Vinnitsa,  I'm writing to you from the agency. Does it play the role? What about the age, I think that for love, I mean the real feeling there is no such definitions as age, do you agree with me? And if I see that I've found the man of my dreams than I'll not pay attention to the age. And you? What do you think about the age? Thank you for the short information which you've written about you, but to tell the truth I'd like to know more about you. Will you answer than my questions, xxxx?Smiley)))

Dear xxxx, you've written that you've a son, and what is his name? And what does he think when he sees that you are searching for the woman from the other country? Does he agree with you? And how its to be the father and the mother for the son in one person? It seems to me that its very hard, especially the age of your son is very special, the age when there are a lot of changes, not in the style of the life but also in with the body, how do you deal with this? Do you've sisters or brothers? 'Cause as for me I've a younger sister, her name is Sveta.

I think that you must be the optimistic type of the people, am I right? And for such people the life is easier than for the others, they always see a half full glass than an empty one, I mean that optimistic people see always everything from the best side and even if they have the problems they try to find the way as soon as they can, and they never give up! I like such type of people and always try to be also optimistic.
xxxx, what can you write me about you? Every information is interesting, that's why I'll wait for your answer with the impatience!
Oh! It will be cool if you can come to me in Ukraine to Christmas, for example from 20 to 30 December or maybe more quicker. You live in Germany, its not far away from Ukraine, you don't need visa to come to me in Vinnitsa. You need only to buy the tickets to the plain.  Now the weather is cool , there is no snow here, the temperature is plus
10-15 degrees, the days are sunny and warm, but its up to you.
I hope very much that you will make the positive decision and we will meet soon!Send me please fresh pictures of you and your son that I know how do you look like. I send you my and I hope that you'll like it.
I hope to hear from you very soon!
Tatyana

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Nov 2009 19:36:14 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx057) with SMTP; 26 Nov 2009 20:36:14 +0100
     id 1NDk8N-0007Bs-EP
     forxxxx@gmx.de; Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:36:12 +0200
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:35:59 +0200
Reply-To: Jana <jana@vn.ua>
Message-ID: <1165384565.20091126213559@vn.ua>
To: "xxxx" <xxxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: AW: I will teach you to fly
In-Reply-To: <60D818EFE1834166B1C19C8715E8F930@vvv>
References: <1389353407.20091124163354@vn.ua> <60D818EFE1834166B1C19C8715E8F930@vvv>
boundary="----------EB1C920C2579AC10"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091126-1, 26.11.2009), Outbound message
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnD3+DI8HDa4VFvYRsC3WlrbOb5QAuQHiGzEcTW8
Comg6EfK1riYDOfGdXOqHZFDU1JXGF90iC0Xnxg3qdfHpT4i6zdhfPsEhntFiqvurKXrXl/xwdza
Y3LxQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: iO89fwgxf2I+EfM+Em9o+jZwdWxlcxZH

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 27. November 2009 um 10:50

Code
Alles auswählen
nformation related to '81.30.170.0 - 81.30.170.255'

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 30. November 2009 um 19:26

Jetzt werde ich plötzlich mit Mails von verschiedenen Damen dieser Agentur zugeworfen. Allle diese Mails kommen aber von der gleichen E- Mail Adresse. Da frage ich mich wirklich wie die da die Antworten der jeweiligen Dame zuordnen wollen, denn das sind ja alles Allerweltsvornamen. 
Die angehängten Bilder waren beide defekt und können nicht geöffnet werden. 

Mail1 von Oksana:

Hello Smiley
People say, that the thought is material and everything you think about can come true. All the people's wishes sooner or later can come true.
Do you agree with this? I'm almost completely happy and the only thing I miss - a beloved husband. To tell you the truth, I have a beloved man, he is really nice. You may ask yourself  - Why does she writes me about another man? The answer is very simple: that young man - my son, he's 4 years old, and he's really sweet child. As all children, he likes to play, and he probably will grow a great painter, as he likes to paint very much.  I love him very much, but still, I have much love of other kind, and nobody to give this love. Do you understand me?
It's not easy for me to write this letter to the man I've never seen, but I've made up my mind that I'll do everything to find a Man, who would cherish the same things that I do.
My name is Oksana.
I'm family-oriented and I'll do my
best to make the beloved man happy. What can I tell you about myself?
I wish I knew what you are interested in, I could find the right words, which would make the way to your heart. But as Love -is a friendship set on fire, first of all, I think we'll become friends.
Wouldn't you mind?  What else can I write? I really don't know. If you are interested, and I hope you are.
I'll be glad to receive the letter from you. You may ask any questions. I also want to find out more information about you.
What is your life disposition? What are your likes and dislikes?
Hope to hear from you soon
My best wishes
Oksana

Spoiler für Quelltext IP statisch:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Nov 2009 17:08:35 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx014) with SMTP; 30 Nov 2009 18:08:35 +0100
     id 1NF87f-000KED-3p
     for xxxx@gmx.de; Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:25:09 +0200
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:24:50 +0200
Message-ID: <1519996703.20091130172450@vn.ua>
Subject: Fwd: letter from Oksana
In-Reply-To: <759414954.20080807120338@vn.ua>
References: <759414954.20080807120338@vn.ua>
boundary="----------481EE19039D7F4EF"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091130-0, 30.11.2009), Outbound message
X-Spam-Score: 4.2 (++++)
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6jmK4SpgTO4xMBakXvMGJJ/2eFsksiD94wJx4a5yPu5ku7lkQ
IRecfDn7g+VN6w9QYe30QYvR2m/TpePit1fBt2EGn3wAOoVK/Vz+/1bLtJSYvnFTxH3aFJjnz19d
etM+AdeaXuzAxFcV1;
X-GMX-UID: IcUgc+dwMmAoV887FWJnMkQxMjQ1Nx19

Mail2 von Yuliya:

Hello, how do you do?

My name is Yuliya. I am from Vinnitsa, Ukraine.
I am a student of a trade University. I study economy, finance, bank affairs and business and diplomatic relations. I like to work with people and communication plays a great role in my life.
I am full of enthusiasm to study everything new and I have lots of ideas to fulfil.
I am optimistic, responsible, reliable, honest and faithful. My friends call me Barbie doll due to my appearance. But unlike Barbie, I am not only beautiful, but I am also intelligent, well-educated and I kind-hearted.
I dream about beautiful and open relationships.
Unfortunately, I don't have a close and dear person to share the achievements of my life. I want to find my soul-mate to share all my feelings and emotions. I lack for man's attention and care. I simply want to be loved as well as give my love and care to my only One.
Maybe I seem to be too young, but I am mature enough to build serious and long-term relationships. I have never been married and I don't have children, although I dream about having children with my future husband.
Why not to get acquainted and get to know each other better? I am very interested in you and I would like to meet, if there is such a possibility in the nearest future. I guess that a virtual correspondence cannot replace a real meeting, that's why I am so interested in our soon meeting to be able to get to know each other closer.
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply, Greetings, Yuliya

Spoiler für Quelltext IP statisch:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Nov 2009 17:27:07 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx059) with SMTP; 30 Nov 2009 18:27:07 +0100
     id 1NF9FY-000PMV-2n
     for xxxx@gmx.de; Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:37:22 +0200
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:37:03 +0200
Message-ID: <1248983748.20091130183703@vn.ua>
Subject: Fwd: Letter from Yuliya from Vinnitsa.
In-Reply-To: <1665332127.20080805145438@vn.ua>
References: <1665332127.20080805145438@vn.ua>
boundary="----------F3E9EE2126064B"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091130-0, 30.11.2009), Outbound message
X-Spam-Score: 5.0 (+++++)
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.vinnitsa.com", has
     identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
     has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
     similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
     Webmaster@vinnitsa.com for details.
     Content preview:  This is a forwarded message From: Jana <jana@vn.ua> To:
     Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 1:54:38 PM Subject: Letter from Yuliya
     from Vinnitsa. ===8<==============Original message text===============
     Hello, how do you do? [...] 
     Content analysis details:   (4.9 points, 5.0 required)
     pts rule name              description
     ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
     1.0 JR_RCVD_TOO_FEW_HOPS   Just one hop means direct untrusted client
     -0.7 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 5 to 20%
     [score: 0.0753]
     5.0 JR_RCVD_HOST_PROBS1    At least one __JR_RCVD_ rule
     -0.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6syHa+enbzd/tm0pGBKLFcHHbxIbuemrE/1izdc6OBmTXL62r
GoIEsRanYmwogOkbEJecCeqk4PCPvTYXGxSOcC8kmKFNHRDJkrUDzbIw3IZDqhJJ7OvswpBPI2gT
CVn5X7fKbNTGr5eV1;
X-GMX-UID: XjcmeqluIyd0GYEyCmRrJvJaa2FkZpV3
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 18:42 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 02. Dezember 2009 um 20:29

Schon wieder eine andere Dame mit der gleichen E- Mail Adresse. Diesesmal Elena:

Hello  Friend,

I have seen your e-mail address and decided to write to you.
I just thought, maybe this is my chance  chance to  correspond with a  nice man and I  hope  that there will come something nice from it.
I feel as though we have much in common. I  hope  that you are very different from most other man I know. They are  concerned with material things do.  I think we are close despite of the time and space between us.
I am searching for a reliable life partner, who stay with me and support me in my life and all the things I do.
Well, I am searching a life partner for the entire life and whom I can trust. I am looking  for a relationship not for a few months or years, but  for the whole life. I am  very  serious about it, hope that  you as well. I see only correspondence can prove this.
Do you agree  with  me?
Dear ...  it is very interesting for me to get to know about your  personality and lifestyle. I think your life is quite interesting and full of different events. But you need a special person who will share  your interesting life with you. I am very interested in getting to  know you better. But think that any correspondence can not replace a  real communication. It would be great if we could meet in person.  And I would like you to come to visit me in Vinnitsa, when you have such a possibility.
If you have any questions to me, please,  ask. I will  answer them willingly.
I wait for your reply impatiently.
Kind regards,
Elena

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:

Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 02 Dec 2009 15:10:24 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx038) with SMTP; 02 Dec 2009 16:10:24 +0100
     id 1NFqqU-00087c-GD
     for xxx@gmx.de; Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:10:26 +0200
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:10:17 +0200
Message-ID: <1492571014.20091202171017@vn.ua>
To: xxxxx@gmx.de
Subject: Letter from Elena
Resent-from: Jana <jana@vn.ua>
boundary="----------4018A51340F7B51"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091202-0, 02.12.2009), Outbound message
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6p/xO2fU0yE3tWuU3lfYZaSZfZNqI2eAvaZK4J8UbGJ5ilfFZ
OAcUkgIq5NRr370yBDZ2uIIoxiyYNNPZFkQ2e4flhmAqE1TeWcUcxbC0sAs7Ipq6/wOJJujROE9S
jS2Kw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: U7oufqIRbmw6V9YlFjRLMBlHUzc4ctG7

ers
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #12 - 22. Januar 2010 um 19:51

Mal ein wenig Google arbeiten lassen und einen Zusammenhang zwischen ihr und Yuliya /Tamara <majana@vn.ua> gefunden.

Gleiches Haustierchen und auf dem Foto sieht sie sehr identisch aus.

Gegoogelte Adressen:

mayana@yanaagency.com
majana@vn.ua
dajana@vn.ua
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 18:47 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 23. Januar 2010 um 00:12

@ Rais

Ist identisch. Sogar die Herkunft ist identisch. Könnte sein, dass am Ende die Rechnung der Agentur kommt. Vermutlich Translation-Scam!

Gnaze Geschichte geht aus von www.yanaagency.com <dajana@vn.ua>!
Code
Alles auswählen

Domain name: yanaagency.com

Registrant Contact:
   midPhase Services, Inc
   midPhase Services Inc. ()

Fax:
   117 East Palatine Road Suite 104
   Palatine,  60067
   US

Administrative Contact:
   midPhase Services, Inc