Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Russel B / Rio Cutter <riocutter@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1640 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Russel B / Rio Cutter <riocutter@yahoo.com>
02. September 2009 um 02:10

Da hab ich mir jetzt wieder einen geangelt, den haben wir schon mit anderen Bildern hier im Forum. Jetzt weiss ich auch, warum er der Pippi-Langstrumpf nicht mehr geschrieben hat! Die kannte er wohl schon.  Zwinkernd 
Da musste dann wieder die PostChristl ran an den  Smiley
Auffällig wieder einmal die unterschiedlichen Namen im Profil und in der Email-Adresse!!
Aber zuerst mal die neuen Daten und Bilder.

GOOGLE IS MY VERY BEST FRIEND

Russel B
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 197 times
Profile Skin: Default

Pippi-Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 28, 2009 2:12 PM
Subject:Hello Sweetie how are you...

Hello Sweetie how are you doing today, how is work and everything in the house and with the family, well i was less busy and just searching through your profile, i really fine you attractive and angelic, i will love to get to know more about you if you don't mind. maybe you can write more of yourself to me or if you will love to go for a chat, i can always be here to chat with a lady like you, i am looking forward to hear from you soon.

PostChristl-Inbox-Mail
Date:Aug 30, 2009 7:30 AM
Subject:Re: Hello Sweetie how are you...

good and thank you for giving me your id, i am really grateful for this, i have alredy added you and hope to chat with you soon baby. thank care of yourself abd bye for now, i care about you baby.
[/quote]
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 23:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Russel B / Rio Cutter <riocutter@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. September 2009 um 02:18

Nun hat er sich ja bei der PostChristl gemeldet und folgende Mail geschickt. Nach dem Lesen des ersten Abschnittes war mir klar, das hatte ich doch schon mal. Einen Satz bei Google eingegeben, und siehe da - gleiche Email wie hier bei
James Bartel <j.bartel01@yahoo.com>Smiley

Zitat:

Hello xxx,

Hi this Russel from tagged,Thanks so much for your response my short note .You seem quite appealing and would like to know more about you and your passions in life. Your uniqueness attracts me more, and sparks my interest. even more! Feel that to love and be loved is what we all want most, and all the rest is secondary. I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, with track to distance running, yoga, cycling, dancing and swimming. My taste music is quite varied from Romantic music, cool Blues and 70's and 80's Love songs. Personality wise, am confident, passionate about life, fun-loving, slightly off-center, but with the right amount of down-to-earth and mellowness, though can be unpredictable at times.Well is nice to know that you are a reasonable woman and knows what life is all about.like you have known life is all about and what humans do values for life.

I am a straight man and i stand by my words i am tired of been lonely and need a good and caring partner a partner that will always show me what love is all about and always stand by me no matter what,like i will always do something to her,someone that will always share my dream till death us apart.I do find great interest in you and that is why i am expressing my interest towards you all to show you that i am a serious someone and need you to understand what life i s all about,i know how hard working i am but that will not lead to the end of my life,i know money is not everything in life and its valueless,but love is something cherish able and long lasting.

My Background:
I 'm mixed race my dad is an American and my mom is a Spanish . I'm 46years divorced I have 1 kid which is 13years old I live in Texas Houston and I am working as a general contractor with multinational gas and oil companies my Area of profession is planning of oil rig platform.

My Personality:
I am very softly spoken,very polite, very well mannered ,bad words don"t appear in my vocabulary.My humerus personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence.Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug ,cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private .I am very open minded about people and i see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure.Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trust you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like others I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days.I have been disappointed a pretty number of times by friends and the ones i love so much and this has made it very difficult for me to trust or have confident in anyone.

My past relationship ended about 5 years ago after i find out my Ex was having an affair with another man under my nose and i felt like my whole world was tearing apart but what more can i do other than getting along with my life...the past may hurt but your ability to get along with it is what matters a lot.The infidelity in relationship presently is becoming too much that you hardly find the one to trust, but i believe that when the true one comes you will find yourself trusting him or her even if you don't want to trust anymore.I have a good personality and i earn much so i need a woman that will be ready to build an empire with me.

Why i joined online dating
I know you will ask me this question so i think its better i get it answered, Well i'm not into looks or race. Personality/trust and Open communication are the most important things for me in a relationship.A lady with a very gentle and open minded approach to life is an attraction.Being caring and affectionate in public as well as in private.Someone who loves cuddles and kissing.Unusually i am looking for a lady who is ready to give and receive affection that is mature enough to make a distinction between sex and Love.Naturally she might want a child but also would involve me in her existing family if that was the situation.A unique lady that knows how to appropriate quality time in a relationship.Ideally it would be great if we shared the same passions in life ,but if not a partner that would allow me to pursue my activities would be perfect, i need a woman with a vast knowledge, someone that we could invest and own an investment together someday, the one that will regard me as her family and should be ready to advice and also be there whenever i need her most.I am looking for an outgoing, fun woman that enjoys life and movies, makes me laugh and is comfortable wasting the day away chatting about anything and everything. This are the quality i needed from my ideal woman and the major reason why i joined online dating was to search for this unique Woman.
I will look forward to read from you soon , hope you write me as well and you can add me on yahoo messenger with riocutter@yahoo.com

Take good care of yourself and stay blessed, hope my long email didn't upset you? if yes, I'm so sorry.

Take care.
RIO.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <riocutter@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 01 Sep 2009 16:42:31 -0000
Received: from web111209.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web111209.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.15.178]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx033) with SMTP; 01 Sep 2009 18:42:31 +0200
Received: (qmail 11684 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Sep 2009 16:42:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251823349; bh=lrnISDy4n6r4eqYsQ+R2eC8MB9AUY7k8vYwpVDq9lXk=; tent-Type; fhWWAtcgm1DIU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  +mVUcZSreGjh0=;
Message-ID: <955343.10167.qm@web111209.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: x0jMUZEW64PuWFV4jbdaU2mHpM8e5H2nyg--
Received: from [77.220.15.130] by web111209.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:42:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:42:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME
To: xxx@gmx.at
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-942544072-1251823349=:10167"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: tTv8Ll8Fa0AoayUqBzIz7s03Njh6dA5M

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 02. September 2009 um 02:23

zapparella schrieb on 02. September 2009 um 02:10:

Diese Mail kommt über einen Proxy aus Kenia  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 77.220.15.130

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '77.220.0.0 - 77.220.15.255'

inetnum:        77.220.0.0 - 77.220.15.255
netname:        ACL-WASH-NET1
descr:          Wash NOC First Network
admin-c:        NMC2005-RIPE
tech-c:         NMC2005-RIPE
mnt-by:         AFSAT-MNT
mnt-lower:      AFSAT-MNT
mnt-routes:     AFSAT-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Network Management Center
address:        Wilson Airport Langata Road
phone:          +25420608617
fax-no:         +25420608626
remarks:        trouble:      abuse@iwayafrica.com
admin-c:        JN669-RIPE
tech-c:         NMC2005-RIPE
nic-hdl:        NMC2005-RIPE
remarks:        Iway service
mnt-by:         AFSAT-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@iwayafrica.com

Zitat:

Hostname:      130-15-220-077.static.iwayafrica.com
      ISP:      Afsat Communications Ltd
      Organization:      Wash NOC First Network
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Unknown
      Blacklist: 9      

State/Region:      05
      City:      Nairobi

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 02. September 2009 um 02:43

Das ober..ober..ober..blödeste von diesem  Smiley ist ja nun noch, dass er der Pippi-Langstrumpf den gleichen Mailtext 2 Minuten später geschickt hat. Und zwar an die Email-Adresse der PostChristl - und beide sind natürlich bei mir gelandet  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ein Fehler von mir kann das nicht gewesen sein, denn ich benutze verschiedene Web-Mailer und Adressen  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2009 um 02:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 05. September 2009 um 00:09

Jetzt isser wohl ah bissl durcheinander der Gute  Smiley Neue Inbox-Nachricht auf Tagged bei der Pippi  Zwinkernd

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Dienstag, 1. September 2009 18:45:32
Subject:Re: Re: Re: Hello Sweetie how are you...

i will write to you mail address all about me baby, i hope you will reply me back, hope to hear from you soon please take care of yourself and always remember i care about you baby.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 14. Oktober 2009 um 14:19

Smiley 

Neues Bild auf seinem Messi!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 23:42 von »