Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alex Brain <alex_brain333h@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4191 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Alex Brain <alex_brain333h@yahoo.com>
09. August 2009 um 23:57

Jetzt kommen die schon aus Malaysia Smiley

Wieder einer von Tagged, der auf seinem Profil mit nen Hummer angibt.
Den hab ich gefunden, ist aber bestimmt nicht seiner.
Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
ALEX Brain
Last Active: 59 minutes ago
Profile Views: 2087 times
Profile Skin: ForeverLoved
Tagline: It is better to go for someone who loves you, rather than someone who you love
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
About Me

* Music:

70s me abba ,t.rex .queen the old school is best
    * Movies:

enter the dragon ,big boss ,chariets of fire. most movies really .desprate house wives
    * TV:

any good program
    * Books:

philosphy .most good novels
    * Sports:

most sports .kung fu .football .yoga very active
    * Interests:

gardening ,travel . as i am always do. working hard all my life
    * Dreams:

the goal you reach is the goal you set out to achive . and to meet a honest and humble lady regardless of age diffrenece nor religion
    * Best Features:

very outgoing fun ,like a laugh .BUT i have no time always busy work work work all the time
    * About Me:

Im caring individaul ,very outgoing. well whats life all about just enjoy ,take each opportunity on how it comes. the fruit is in the eating. "because we don`t know when we will die,we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well,yet everything happens a certain number of times ,and a very small number really ,how many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood,some afternoon thats so deeply a part of your being that you can`t even concive of your life without it ? pehaps four or five times more ,perhaps not even that.how many more times will you watch the full moon rise ? perhaps twenty.and yet all seems limitless"A woman deserve to be loved and respect . Not used and thrown out like a piece of trash! think of your mama.!

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 7, 2009 11:37 PM
Subject:Hi mate , how are...
Hi mate , how are you,?.Babe you got astonishing beauty and you look' gorgeous, with supper natural being GREAT !!you are . i like your profile. Thank from Alex

Hello Dear friend,
IN his Glory of God How are you ?And your family, I hope all is well with all of you.i am so sorry for the delay to sending to you  this email . Actually,distance is really not a barrier cos if is the will of God, we both dont have any choice in all ramifications. All we have to do is to subject ourselves to His call.
    I originated from Finland. I was born in Bristol south east united kingdom and was  grew up in united states. that was were i joined U.S MARINES Corps after graduation.  and my parents gave me lovely and tenderly care of all times. I have been traveling to many countries in the world, due the nature of my carrier then as marine corps.My mum originate from London and dad is from FINLAND.I have one sister who in Holland with her two kids and husband.I studied in states  graduated as 0800 Civil Eng r.When dad Died i resign from marine corps and return back to united kingdom and look after the company he left over there now i do have contracts over oil and gas companies which is also taken me around the globe and ,my mum  moved down united states now living in NY..Dad when he was alive, he used to treat me like a prince; I have never lack anything since I was born. He already made provisions for me and this have made life so easy and stable but just one thing remaining in my life to accomplish which is the woman of my dream. I deserved to be loved, cherished and pampered not for what I have but for whom I am and I know the right woman like you has been out there waiting for me until this day. I love honesty which is and has been my watch word. i love some one who is a, straight forward lady, someone who will be willing and able to love unconditionally, a woman of virtue. A woman of integrity, a vessel of honor, a woman that I will be proud to call my best friend, my confidant, my lover, my wife.  My sister, my mother and my true partner or my real partner....  I love traveling mostly on contract basis and also on adventures, I like knowing and learning other peoples cultures as well as teaching people my own cultures too if and only if they are interested. I wished I had my companion with me to watch the sunset and rise at the balcony of the ship instead of alone. I also do love some of these my hobbies which includes: swimming, playing soccer, basketball, going to beach etc. I do spend some time reading books. I am in good position to travel any part of the world.i am a  very hard working man. lovely and honesty, i am 6,fit 2
Please do not hesitate to ask me any question(s) or anything you want to know about me and I will answer you with sincerity and true love . I would also like to know more about you too. As am a very busy man, but i will keep in touch with you always because i wants to get to know you and you knows me. .  pray that we be evenly yoked together as friends and get to know each other too well .cause am ready out to get married any moment.i am single never married no kids. Looking forward to hearing from you soon now tell me more about your self..... and send to me more of your pictures please be serious with me i will not play with your emotions . Remain  blessed in the lord...please i have no time for games
From
Eng.r Alex Brain

Spoiler:
From Alex Brain Sun Aug  9 18:49:47 2009
Return-Path: <alex_brain333h@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta402.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.137.26.72  (HELO web112301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.72)
  by mta402.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 09 Aug 2009 11:49:48 -0700
Received: (qmail 67761 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Aug 2009 18:49:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249843787; bh=B4xy+IV4e6blfs/66oH8eJeiT031epmJRImRpsmWe3k=; tent-Type; gZeN7CmZYlQ38=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  6lvLLXXW0auUA=;
Message-ID: <331770.67417.qm@web112301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [60.54.33.34] by web112301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 Aug 2009 11:49:47 PDT
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello mate this is about my self
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1419615278-1249843787=:67417"
Content-Length: 8467

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 60.54.33.34

General Information

Hostname:	54.60.in-addr.arpa
      ISP:	Telekom Malaysia Berhad
      Organization:	Telekom Malaysia Berhad
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	14
      City:	Kuala Lumpur
      Latitude:	3.1667
      Longitude:	101.7
      Area Code:	 

Natürlich wollen wir uns alle mal sein schickes Auto ansehen. Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2012 um 03:01 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20063/my20064 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Alex Brain <alex_brain333h@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. August 2009 um 11:09

Was wohl die Nummernschilder zu verraten hatten? Da hat er die Daten gelöscht. Interessant ist aber die hinten scheinbar etwas hochgestellte 177, über die sich vielleicht etwas über die Herkunft herausfinden lässt.
England kann es nicht sein, denn die haben Linksverkehr!

Könnte sich um ein finnisches Kennzeichen handeln. Allerdings haben die nur noch Versicherungskennzeichen, die sich aber örtlich nicht bestimmen lassen. Demnach müssten sowohl der Hummer als auch Sukujaki-Schlitten in einem versciherungstechnischen Zusammenhang stehen.
Aber vielleicht gibt es da noch eine andere Lösung.

Das Manik hilft auch nicht weiter. Das scheint ein Hersteller von besonderem Zubehör für den Hummer zu sein.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 11:24 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 10. August 2009 um 11:26

Uli schrieb on 10. August 2009 um 11:09:
Was wohl die Nummernschilder zu verraten hatten? Da hat er die Daten gelöscht. Interessant ist aber die hinten etwas hochgestellte 177, über die sich vielleicht etwas über die Herkunft herausfinden lässt.
England kann es nicht sein, denn die haben Linksverkehr!

@ Uli

Nehme mal an, daß es sich hier um ein russisches Kennzeichen handelt. Das Bild ist scheinbar von dort geklaut - Bilder einer russischen Hochzeit  Zwinkernd
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 10. August 2009 um 11:30

@ zapparella

Auf Russland wäre ich noch nicht gekommen, da ich das Bild mit der Garnier-Werbung noch nicht weiter untersucht habe. Da habe ich mich von den lateinichen Buchstaben irritieren lassen. Hätte vielleicht bei der Vergrößerung dann noch gesehen, dass da noch kyrillsiche Buchstaben sind.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 12. August 2009 um 00:46

Der kann es auch nicht lassen und lässt nicht locker  Smiley

Dear friend

Hello how are you? it give me a lot of concern to write this shot email to you. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.

Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.so my good friend on a serious note i wants to you know . i have no time for fun nor play i am serious, my dear friend reply me this mail. thanks from
Alex smith Brain.

Spoiler:
From Alex Brain Mon Aug 10 17:45:05 2009
Authentication-Results: mta134.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.137.26.160  (HELO web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.160)
  by mta134.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:45:08 -0700
Received: (qmail 33347 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2009 17:45:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249926305; bh=5Rf7xavARYz7hI9moRQSqygmDmLbR/mULlwa9j4RlEo=; tent-Type; jzfC5r3hEzu3g=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  V0l4yWTNc/KbI=;
Message-ID: <964881.32870.qm@web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [118.100.200.75] by web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:45:05 PDT
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello my friend
To: xxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-476979737-1249926305=:32870"
Content-Length: 2561

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 118.100.200.75
inetnum:      118.100.0.0 - 118.101.255.255
netname:      ADSLSTREAMYX
descr:        TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD
admin-c:      TIA7-AP
tech-c:       TIA7-AP
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks:      This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
remarks:      To update this object, please contact APNIC
remarks:      hostmasters and include your organisation's account
remarks:      name in the subject line.
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070830
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-AP-STREAMYX
source:       APNIC

role:         TMNST IP Administrator
address:      TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD
address:      Level 17 TM Annexe 1,
address:      JALAN PANTAI BARU
address:      50672 KUALA LUMPUR

Wieder von Malaysia Smiley Smiley

Änderung:
Die Einlieferung dieser Email erfolgte jedoch über Shanghai, China

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:      116.66.116.0 - 118.242.119.255
netname:      HighwayNet
descr:        Shanghai OneTong Com. Ltd.
descr:        No.777 West GuangZhong Road,Shanghai,China
admin-c:      ZY1-CN
tech-c:       ZL2-CN
mnt-by:       MAINT-CNNIC-AP
changed:      ipas@cnnic.cn 20090828
source:       CNNIC

person:       Zhanwei Yang
nic-hdl:      ZY1-CN
e-mail:       zwya@true-star.com
address:      Floor 5,Hua Sheng Building, No.1 Lane 519 Ao Men Road,Shanghai,china

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2012 um 03:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 13. August 2009 um 21:44

Wieder 'ne Blackboxmail und wieder von Malaysia, aber ein neues Bild war dabei.  Smiley Smiley
Das Bild zeigt einen US-amerikanischen Geschäftsmann mit dem Namen Jason Torrico:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-torrico/3/123/ba5

Dear friend,
Hello how are you? i have waited for your reply nor see you online to chat nor email to each other. mean while may be you are busy. like wise me also i wants to know you and i wants you to know too mate . i have no time for fun . and am not gonna play with your emotions .Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.

Everything you will do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day  wrote to your profile, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment i talk to my self i wants to know you . I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. let me trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you we can build this friendship every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special thinking of you ; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that we got to build this friendship you for this! I am think you will be so caring and genuine.  . I wants to know  you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other.let us get serious with each other By just getting to know our self, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings.that is what i feel I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young man full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young man with an open-heart. A young man who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that man who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the man who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. if You have bring so much joy to our lives and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”as my friend for now i am a very honest man .i wants to know what you wants let me follow your steps so we can build a good friendship may be more than that .email me and send to me  six of your clear photos

Spoiler:
From Alex Brain Thu Aug 13 06:07:46 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 87.248.114.9; Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:07:51 -0700
X-YMailISG: dJZZ7vo-
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.26.180]
Authentication-Results: mta361.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.137.26.180  (HELO web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.180)
  by mta361.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:07:51 -0700
Received: (qmail 26819 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2009 06:07:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250143666; bh=mHVo7jaGf0cVTJVHBns/xBQGxqedDiFbZsHBpL4taKE=; tent-Type; pool4qo/M+m1w=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  eQpOH9Dxy906U=;
Message-ID: <948427.26332.qm@web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: puBhKMmxzIRV49Y4x70h6_YVHKjgGZDx2TC1aWMjgl1SABvC
Received: from [60.48.97.22] by web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:07:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello
To: xxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-500947423-1250143666=:26332"
Content-Length: 44078

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 60.48.97.22

% [whois.apnic.net node-2]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      60.48.0.0 -  60.54.255.255
netname:      XDSLSTREAMYX
descr:        Telekom Malaysia Berhad
descr:        Network Strategy
descr:        Wisma Telekom
descr:        Jalan Pantai Baru
descr:        50672 Kuala Lumpur
mnt-routes:   MAINT-AP-STREAMYX
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20040607
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070209

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2012 um 03:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 13. August 2009 um 22:17

@ sister-act

Der ist aber schnell gealtert  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Oder sieht das nur so aus, weil die Haare ab sind??  Zwinkernd
Haben sie ihm wohl auf der russischen Hochzeitsfeier abrasiert, als er mit seinem Hummer dort aufkreuzte.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 19. August 2009 um 00:05

Was mach ich mit dem bloß, der ist aber hartnäckig.  Smiley Smiley

Dear 
How are you?i have not heard from you for a short while now i hope you are in good condition. it give me a great joy within my heart to write this short note for you .I love you. I love every little thing about you.you know i am darn busy please my dear don't be sad ok so far we have gone . i know we just started getting to know each other  I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. and you have a very good manner of approach, and  I can't stop thinking about you when i know we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.as a friend and i am expecting the best out from you . You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.nor see your emails. please due keep in touch i am busy but i can spend much time to write emails to you.send to me your photos ok . my hobby is business. i am romantic , i am a very simple person who will like to value and respects my wife. though i am still single. i like to watch foot ball if i got the chance.is good for me to see a woman close to me been happy. one bad thing about me is that i hardly laugh. because i know a smiling face is not a smiling heart. i like to focus my attention on every thing i do. i drink wine red wine mostly i dont smoke i stoped it when i left marine s.so tell me what did you do for a living
Love Always,

Spoiler:
From Alex Brain Tue Aug 18 17:55:03 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.34; Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:21:47 -0700
X-YMailISG: VX8.Gu7OzTo-
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.26.156]
Authentication-Results: mta138.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web112310.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.156)
  by mta138.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:21:47 -0700
Received: (qmail 29767 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Aug 2009 17:55:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250618103; bh=s6rMFTpDOsQRk6dB1H7wxHimk9rnQJm40RzVwu+CrXA=; -Version:Content-Type; qZbKtxgYPL+0I=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  mvrIq3AYpT8r0=;
Message-ID: <798674.29466.qm@web112310.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7Vwo2TxgFfbr0jHK6ZAmKkwqo419KcU8X.iEpKvrv2t0nplHAusVbOg-
Received: from [124.82.80.228] by web112310.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:55:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hi xxxxxx
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <387147.4001.qm@web23501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1618997810-1250618103=:29466"
Content-Length: 7024

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 124.82.80.228
inetnum:      124.82.0.0 - 124.82.255.255
netname:      TM-ADSL
descr:        TM, ADSL SERVICE PROVIDER, MALAYSIA
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20060207
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070209

Der könnte mich doch mal mit seinem Hummer abholen, vielleicht lass ich mich dann überreden.  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2012 um 03:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 01. September 2017 um 23:21

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden