Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alberto Stefano Millia <stefano_millia@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2339 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Alberto Stefano Millia <stefano_millia@yahoo.com>
26. Juli 2009 um 15:23

Nach langen warten und viel schreiben hab ich auf meine Blackbox die erste Mail bekommen. Der Header ist wie oft mir schon bekannt und kommt von Irvine im Amiland. Smiley

Stefano A
Last Active: 5 days ago
Profile Views: 241 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italian
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
* Music: slow rock,romantic song,r n b,little time hip hop
* Sports: long tennis,football,table tennis,baskball
* About Me: No one falls in love by choice; it is by CHANCE. No one stays in love by chance; it is by WORK. And no one falls out of love by chance; it is by CHOICE.i have been through alot of pains from women,i have gone through different heart breaks alot of times...if u are here for playing games please don't contact me..i want a serious woman,it can be you reading this..i want to be optimistic about this,am a very caring and understanding man,am down to earth..u can find me joking and laughing.i would like to treat my wife like a queen,make food for her.I am a man with the fair of God in my heart The love of a good woman is the one thing that I lack, and is the most important thing in a man like me. I love life with all its ups and downs, can usually be found with a smile on my face, I am a passionate person. I enjoy joking and laughter, do not take life too seriously in general, but have the inner strength to see things through when it is necessary. What� am I seeking, well that is really difficult to put in words, I guess I need my other half. if that word is not too cliched, someone I can depend on to share the ups and down

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 16, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject:i want to make u a queen forever........
it's like dream coming true to have met a virtus woman like u up in this site,wow.... u are very pretty,u have a great smile are u truely for reall....? ..lol,ur profile was attracting and captivating,me too i have gone through alot of heart break,but i need to move on in life.the lack of a  good woman is one my great problem,i feel am not alway lucky with women,but i have a pure heart,i am a strienght forward person.been searching for a soulmate a woman to spend the rest of my life with forever......am a honest,trustworthy,understand and hard working man with a good job.u can write back if u are interested,cos i would like to know u more

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Jul 17, 2009 12:09 AM
Subject:Re: i want to make u a queen forever........
thanks for ur warm response.i feel very much alive to have seen your wonderful message.it brings joy to my soul that there's are still good women out side that want true love forever.cos i thought every other woman are the same.cos of what i have gone thruogh in my previous relationship.i am tired of remaining a single man,i want a family of my own,a woman to spend the rest of my lif with forever.u are a woman of great sense of humor,i see understanding ,care,faithfullness ,honesty and trust in ur message.and that is all i wanted from the woman i want to end and start my life with.am here for a serious relationship.

i am 47yr old italian man,am a hard working man,am self employed,i work in miami florida in the U S A.I have a daughter name lucy. i lost my wife 2yr ego.and since then i have not gotten a better relationship.nevertheless i would like us to engage in a long time conversation so it will give us time to know more about each other,ask for question,exchange pictures and email,since am a busy man i would not spend much time here on this site,let comunicate through email ,i like that part,i have added u already hope to talk to u on yahoo messenger soon,i will try to send u email to ur yahoo box.thanks 
stefano

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Jul 19, 2009 10:08 PM
Subject:Re: i want to make u a queen forever........
Hi xxxx,
how are u doing today,good then.i want us to be comfortable with each other we never can tell.but am afraid i will not be here too much to exchange messages cos am a very busy man and hard working,it would be easier for me using my phone to chat with u in ur messager,i have already added u to my messenger.that way it would be easy for us to ask any question of our choice,engage in a long time conversation that will bring us very closer.but i would first like us to chat more on the messager before we can talk on phone,am a shy man at first.u have my email now u can add me to ur messager so we could talk  more or send me a mail telling me more about u ..i may not be around to read and reply ur messages on this site.and i would not like to lose u either.so pls add me to ur yahoo messager so we could talk more,then i can answer all ur questions and also i would ask u more questions too.thanks for ur understanding.pls come online let talk more about ourselves.hope to talk to u soon. 
stefano

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,
how are u doing,it's great to have received an email from u.ur email shows how sincere and honest u are.i would like to know more about u and things u like doing most.relocating is never a problem,but finding true love and a good companion to spend the rest of ur life with together is a great problem.since after the death of my wife,i have gone through series of heartaches.and i would not want to experience another again.i had to relocate from Texas to Miami Florida cos my house became a nightmare,cos i  always feel the presence of my death wife.cos she know i loved her so much.but may her soul rest in peace.she was very faithful and understanding.i met her online.that was why i came back online to look for my lost love.when all the women  around me are all heartbreaks.i think online a good place to meet  a woman a ur dream...i can relocate again it doesn't matter if i am convinced that ur love is true.if  truely  u are the woman for me.that special woman.it does not take anything.just money to buy my ticket......but i bet u for one thing......,u can't never buy  true love.
i have a daughter are name is cheryl and her Italian name is lucy,she is 12yrs old.i would like u to add me to ur yahoo messenger so we could talk more,ask more questions about our selves,cos i see it as the most easiest way to get to know each other more.pls come online am waiting for u on yahoo messenger.if u do not have yahoo messenger pls download it in ur system,cos i would be waiting for u.
cheers
alberto stefano

Spoiler:
From stefano millia Fri Jul 24 21:49:29 2009
Return-Path: <stefano_millia@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta214.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 98.136.44.37  (HELO n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.37)
  by mta214.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:49:31 -0700
Received: from [69.147.84.145] by n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2009 21:49:29 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.157] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2009 21:49:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp405.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2009 21:49:29 -0000
Received: (qmail 4795 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jul 2009 21:49:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248472169; bh=EuHTCqJI/oH9CWTUsiFEExGSkAyLv71jbTkALA9Qdmg=; -Version:Content-Type; ZVImNJcdLEQPE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  vvKSl7CpwG2so=;
Message-ID: <694152.4524.qm@web43504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [209.107.217.22] by web43504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:49:29 PDT
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:49:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: u can't buy true love......
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <914467.34946.qm@web23501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-385093725-1248472169=:4524"
Content-Length: 7104

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse zu Name:  209.107.217.22
OrgName:    BandCon
OrgID:      BANDW-406
Address:    2070 Business Center Drive
Address:    STE 285
City:       Irvine
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 92612

NetRange:   209.107.192.0 - 209.107.223.255
CIDR:       209.107.192.0/19
OriginAS:   AS26769
NetName:    BANDCON
NetHandle:  NET-209-107-192-0-1
Parent:     NET-209-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.BANDCON.COM
NameServer: NS2.BANDCON.COM
Comment:   
RegDate:    2009-04-16
Updated:    2009-05-13

RAbuseHandle: NOC2402-ARIN
RAbuseName:   Network Operation Center

Zwei Bilder noch von Tagged
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2009 um 19:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Alberto Stefano Millia <stefano_millia@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Juli 2009 um 15:50

sister-act schrieb on 26. Juli 2009 um 15:23:
to relocate from Texas to Miami Florida 

@ sister-act

Einlieferung der Mail und Wohnortangabe liegen ja nur schlappe 3.700km Luftlinie voneinander entfernt.
Deshalb heißt es auch für diesen Möchtegern-Italiener
  Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Alberto Stefano Millia <stefano_millia@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 03. September 2017 um 12:46

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden