Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema J C / James Bartel / Jambartel <j.bartel01@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3003 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
J C / James Bartel / Jambartel <j.bartel01@yahoo.com>
22. Juli 2009 um 23:14

Wie so oft, kann ich auch hier sagen "Google ist mein bester Freund"!!!!
4 weitere Profile mit unterschiedlichen Bildern bzw. ohne Bilder und unterschiedlichen Daten

Smiley
Smiley
Smiley

Ist das sein richtiger Name?? Smiley
Last name
JOHN Nifemi Oladele 
Date of birth
28/10/1989 
Nigeria
Smiley

Hier die Profildaten, Bilder und Inbox-Mails von Tagged

J C
Last Active: A day ago
Profile Views: 1397 times
Profile Skin: Default

1.Inbox-Mail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 11, 2009 2:14 PM
Subject:Hey, Saw your profile wile...
Hey, Saw your profile wile i was browsing through and i would like to know you more better and get acquainted.Am new to this site and also online dating if you mind telling me more about you. James

2.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Jul 13, 2009 10:44 PM
Subject:Re: Hey, Saw your profile wile...

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. September 2009 um 18:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: J C / James Bartel / Jambartel <j.bartel01@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juli 2009 um 23:25

Hier nun die erste Mail mit Quelltext und 2 Bildern. Typisch Bimbo  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zitat:

Hi xxx,

Thanks for giving me your email address,You seem quite appealing and would like to know more about you and your passions in life. Your uniqueness attracts me more, and sparks my interest. even more! Feel that to love and be loved is what we all want most, and all the rest is secondary. I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, with track to distance running, yoga, cycling, dancing and swimming. My taste music is quite varied from classical to hip-hop. Personality wise, am confident, passionate about life, fun-loving, slightly off-center, but with the right amount of down-to-earth and mellowness, though can be unpredictable at times.Well is nice to know that you are a reasonable woman and knows what life is all about.like you have known life is all about and what humans do values for life.
I am a straight man and i stand by my words i am tired of been lonely and need a good and caring partner a partner that will always show me what love is all about and always stand by me no matter what,like i will always do something to her,someone that will always share my dream till death us apart.I do find great interest in you and that is why i am expressing my interest towards you all to show you that i am a serious someone and need you to understand what life i s all about,i know how hard working i am but that will not lead to the end of my life,i know money is not everything in life and its valueless,but love is something cherishable and long lasting.

My Background:

I 'm  a mixed race, my mum is Spanish and my Dad is an American I was born on a sunny day in Spain, Barcelona to be precise,but I'm currently living in NY, USA. I attended my primary education there though i am currently working as a contractor to an oil company (Texaco) here in NY.I really like my job because its part of my life now and what i always like to do.I have a daughter Ellie by name who means the whole world to me, she has been living with me after i divorced her mom some years ago, she is  so kind that she cant even hurt a fly.

My Personality:

I am very softly spoken,very polite, very well mannered ,bad words don"t appear in my vocabulary.My humerus personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence.Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug ,cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private .I am very open minded about people and i see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure.Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like others I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days.I have been disappointed a pretty number of times by friends and the ones i love so much and this has made it very difficult for me to trust or have confident in anyone.My past relationship ended about 6 years ago after i find out my Ex was having an affair with my friend of mine under my nose and i felt like my whole world was tearing apart but what more can i do other than getting along with my life...the past may hurt but your ability to get along with it is what matters a lot.The infidelity in relationship presently is becoming too much that you hardly find the one to trust, but i believe that when the true one comes you will find yourself trusting him or her even if you don't want to trust anymore.I have a good personality and i earn much so i need a woman that will be ready to build an empire with me.

Why i joined online dating

I know you will ask me this question so i think its better i get it answered, Well i'm not into looks or race. Personality/trust and Open communication are the most important things for me in a relationship.A lady with a very gentle and open minded approach to life is an attraction.Being caring and affectionate in public as well as in private.Someone who loves cuddles and kissing.A unique lady that knows how to appropriate quality time in a relationship.Ideally it would be great if we shared the same passions in life ,but if not a partner that would allow me to pursue my activities would be perfect, i need a woman with a vast knowledge,the one that will regard me and my daughter Ellie as her family and should be ready to advice and also be there whenever i need her most.I am looking for an outgoing, fun woman that enjoys sports and movies, makes me laugh and is comfortable wasting the day away chatting about anything and everything. This are the quality i needed from my ideal woman and  the major reason why i joined online dating was to search for this unique Woman.

I will be honored if you can also send me some more pictures of  you.I will be waiting for your reply.

James Bartel

Übersetzung:
Hi xxx, 

Dank, dass Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse, Sie scheinen sehr ansprechend und würde gerne mehr über Sie und Ihre Leidenschaften im Leben. Ihre Einzigartigkeit zieht mich mehr, und mein Interesse Funken. sogar noch mehr! Spüren Sie, dass zu lieben und geliebt werden ist das, was wir alle wollen, dass die meisten, und alles andere ist zweitrangig. Ich führe eine aktive und gesunde Lebensweise, mit der Spur zu Laufen, Yoga, Radfahren, Tanzen und Schwimmen. Mein Geschmack ist sehr vielfältig Musik von Klassik bis Hip-Hop. Persönlichkeit weise, bin zuversichtlich, leidenschaftlich über das Leben, Spaß liebende, leicht off-Zentrum, aber mit der richtigen Menge von Boden-und Reife, aber kann auf unvorhersehbare times.Well ist schön zu wissen, dass Sie eine vernünftige Frau und weiß, was das Leben ist about.like Sie alle kennen das Leben ist und was Menschen tun, für das Leben. 
Ich bin ein Mann gerade, und ich stehe zu meiner Worte Ich bin es leid, die einsam und braucht eine gute Pflege und Partner Partner, die immer zeigen mir, was Liebe ist und immer von mir, egal was, wie ich immer etwas zu ihr, jemand, der immer mein Traum bis in den Tod uns apart.I Sie finden großes Interesse an Ihnen und das ist der Grund, weshalb ich meine Interesse an Sie alle, um zu zeigen, dass ich eine ernsthafte und jemanden brauchen Sie zu verstehen, was Leben geht, weiß ich, wie hart arbeitenden Ich bin aber das wird nicht dazu führen, dass das Ende meines Lebens, ich weiß, Geld ist nicht alles im Leben und ihre wertlos, aber die Liebe ist etwas cherishable und langlebig. 

Mein Hintergrund: 

I "ma gemischte Rasse, Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend meine Mutter ist Spanisch und mein Dad ist ein US-amerikanischer Ich war geboren an einem sonnigen Tag in Spanien, Barcelona, um genau zu sein, aber ich lebe in New York, USA. Ich habe an meine Primarbereich gibt aber ich bin derzeit als Auftragnehmer zu einer Oil Company (Texaco) hier in NY.I wirklich, wie meine Arbeit, weil ihr ein Teil meines Lebens und jetzt, was ich immer gern do.I haben eine Tochter Ellie von Namen, die bedeutet, die ganze Welt zu mir, sie lebt mit mir, nachdem ich geschiedene Mutter vor einigen Jahren, sie ist so nett, dass sie sogar schaden kann eine Fliege. 

Meine Persönlichkeit: 

Ich bin sehr leise gesprochen, sehr höflich, sehr gut erzogene, schlechte Worte don "t in meinem vocabulary.My Humerus Persönlichkeit gibt mir eine große Fähigkeit, die Menschen fühlen sich entspannt und wohl in meiner presence.Being sehr respektvoll und Pflege und nicht Angst, zu umarmen, kuscheln und meine Zuneigung / Emotionen in der Öffentlichkeit und im privaten. Ich bin sehr offen über die Menschen, und ich sehe das Leben als die Erforschung von Möglichkeiten und geben pleasure.Life für mich bedeutet, Freunde und Familie, dem Sie vertrauen können und die Sie vertraut. Ich bin ziemlich glücklich über die Seite des Lebens, aber wie ich andere habe ich meine "Tage." Das heißt, ich habe einige traurige Tage oder deprimiert Monat.Ich wurden enttäuscht ein hübsches Anzahl der von Freunden und die, die ich so sehr liebe und das ist es sehr schwierig für mich, das Vertrauen oder Vertrauen in anyone.My letzten Beziehung beendet ca. 6 Jahren, nachdem ich meine Ex hatte eine Affäre mit meinem Freund von mir im Rahmen meiner Nase und ich fühlte, wie meine ganze Welt wurde reißen auseinander, aber was kann ich tun, außer immer zusammen mit meinem Leben ... der Vergangenheit verletzt, sondern Ihre Fähigkeit, sich mit Angelegenheiten, es ist das, was ein lot.The Untreue im Verhältnis zur Zeit ist immer zu viel, dass Sie kaum finden, die auf Vertrauen, aber ich glaube, dass, wenn man das wahre sind Sie vertrauen ihm, auch wenn Sie nicht möchten, dass das Vertrauen haben, nicht länger eine gute Persönlichkeit, und ich so viel verdienen Ich brauche eine Frau, die bereit sind, um ein Imperium mit mir. 

Warum ich in das Online-Dating 

Ich weiß, Sie werden mich fragen, diese Frage, damit ich es besser ich sie beantwortet, Nun, ich bin nicht in sich oder der Rasse. Personality / Vertrauen und offene Kommunikation sind die wichtigsten Dinge für mich in einem relationship.A Dame mit einem sehr sanften und offenen Ansatz auf Leben ist ein attraction.Being und liebevolle Pflege in der Öffentlichkeit als auch in private.Someone wer liebt cuddles und kissing.A einzigartige Frau, die weiß, wie man geeignete Qualität in einer relationship.Ideally Es wäre schön, wenn wir die gleichen Leidenschaften im Leben, aber wenn sie nicht einen Partner, die es ermöglicht, mich um meine Aktivitäten wäre perfekt, Ich brauche eine Frau mit einem großen Wissen, das, was wird mir Bezug und meine Tochter Ellie, wie ihre Familie und sollte bereit sein, Beratung und auch da sein, wenn ich ihr most.I bin auf der Suche nach einer ausgehenden, Spaß Frau, die gerne Sport und Filme, bringt mich zum Lachen und ist bequem verschwenden Tag entfernt im Chat über alles und jedes. Dies sind die Qualität brauchte ich von meiner Frau und ideale der Hauptgrund, warum ich in das Online-Dating wurde für die Suche nach dieser einzigartigen Frau. 

Ich werde mich geehrt, wenn Sie können auch senden Sie mir mehr Bilder von you.I wird warten auf Ihre Antwort. 

James Bartel 

Spoiler für MailHeader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.88; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:15:30 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 76.13.12.177
X-YMailISG: IjmvxCDijpkVHBQQdrPbh9LURwOX58RyjIn18BuO11MXs8eekw8nI4_v02WOlyeGnzU5IoA-
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.12.177]
Authentication-Results: mta186.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.12.177)
  by mta186.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:15:30 -0700
Received: (qmail 32907 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jul 2009 16:15:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248106527; bh=L4rmye0bYyZSvAFcOYmsIs9jm/QvrqwJ39D/GJ7acuc=; tent-Type; 99cxZuztffy5o=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  uY7ULcfztKqdg=;
Message-ID: <770685.24001.qm@web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 1szCQxTDcrYPld.i7OO6IpS2Y5cqocWq6uEryQfYGJWMKNfCotBfbEbv9fXT
Received: from [207.235.61.117] by web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:15:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: JAMES FROM  TAGGED
To xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1143059776-1248106525=:24001"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090719-1, 19.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2009 um 20:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 22. Juli 2009 um 23:28

Mail kommt über einen Satelliten Provider der Time Warner Telecom, den wir auch schon bis zum Abwinken hier haben...

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  207.235.61.117
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  207.235.61.117

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

tw telecom holdings, inc. TWTC-NETBLK-16 (NET-207-235-0-0-1)
                                  207.235.0.0 - 207.235.127.255
Shared Data Networks Global TWTC-SD-01 (NET-207-235-61-0-1)
                                  207.235.61.0 - 207.235.61.255

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?207.235.61.117

OrgName:    tw telecom holdings, inc.
OrgID:      TWTC
Address:    10475 Park Meadows Drive
City:       Littleton
StateProv:  CO
PostalCode: 80124

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2009 um 20:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 22. Juli 2009 um 23:40

Hier die Antwort auf meine Antwort  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your email. I am very sorry about the floodiing even though you are being insured like you said.Its nice to know that you have some heritage from you parent, would you mind sending me the pictures of the hotels....the pics of that buildong with  the swimming pool you sent me dont seems to come out cleasrly here.You sound so sweet and caring, that was a whole lot of email about you and i really do like the kind of life you have and your sons, seems to be the best thing that has ever happened to you..What am I looking for in a woman? Loving, energetic, person.
A traveler. There are so many places on God's green earth i want to see. I like taking two trips a year and then several weekend getaways. I like a woman who knows what she wants in life, is financially secure and knows how to manage her money. I love a great looking yard and doing home improvement. I have a big house of my own with lots of room but i really do think its too big for the both of us (Ellie and I).I love Wake Forest Basketball. Followed by football. I like history, politics and am a news junkie. I am a Virgo by the way. I do not follow astrology. What is your sign? So tell me more about you. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 year.I am pretty down to earth.
I have always wanted a family. I like most all music as long as I can understand the words. I like songs that tell a story.  I am an easy going young man that enjoys the fun of life to the fullest..i believe life is all about love and being loved..what else can be said to be better than love when God's greatest commandment is love...

I love the truth because its the first thing that should be considered when going into a relationship...due to my first experience in my previous relationship,i strongly adhere to knowing the truth about any person i would like to have anything to do with..my life .i want to have a woman that is loving, caring,patient,kind, honest, respectful, loving, hard working,easy going and truthful...above all,he should be God fearing...

When i am alone and less busy,i go to the gym to keep my shape fit and sometimes i play tennis my most favorite game is the game of scrabble and then chess..i also go the game reserves during my free time to appreciate the handy work of God..swimming is one thing i love so much and i swim during the weekends,..i also go for shopping when get a little boxed up.

I am a happy person. Always feeling happy from inside out all the time ....as if I have got no problems.....but the truth is I do have problems. Do you want to know them? Sure you really want to know?? well then, here they are: I am a lonely man. I am seeking for love, a true love, a relationship (not short term). I am seeking a lasting relationship that knows no bound, that I will be fully committed to: my world in hers and hers in mine.

I consider it a great honor to get to know you better. And I promise you will not be disappointed when you get to know me, please do send me some pics of you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.....Tell me about the kind of man you want, What would you like your ideal man to possess.

Yours for discovery Smiley

James 

Übersetzung:
Hallo xxx,

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail. Ich bin sehr traurig über die floodiing, auch wenn Sie nicht versichert sind, wie Sie said. Ärgerlich Ich hab aber gesagt: Ich bin gut versichert!! Its schön zu wissen, dass Sie einige von Ihnen Erbe Elternteil, würde es Ihnen etwas ausmachen, mir die Bilder des Hotels .... die Bilder von buildong, dass mit Schwimmbad Sie mir keine zu sein scheint aus cleasrly here.You Ton so süß und Pflege, das war eine ganze Reihe von E-Mail von Ihnen, und ich wirklich nicht, wie die Art des Lebens haben Sie und Ihre Söhne, Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ich habe gar keine Kinder!!! scheint die beste , was hat Ihnen je passiert .. Was soll ich suchen für eine Frau? Loving, energische Person.
Eine Reisende. Es gibt so viele Orte auf Gottes grüner Erde ich sehen wollen. Ich mag die zwei Reisen pro Jahr und dann mehrere Wochenendausflüge. Ich mag eine Frau, die weiß, was sie will im Leben, ist finanziell sicher und weiß, wie sie ihr Geld. Ich liebe einen großen Hof und suchen Sie Home Improvement. Ich habe ein großes Haus mit meiner eigenen viel Platz, aber ich glaube, seine zu groß für uns beide (Ellie und ich). I love Wake Forest Basketball. , Gefolgt von Fußball. Ich mag Geschichte, Politik und bin ein News-Junkie. Ich bin eine Jungfrau durch die Art und Weise. Ich weiss nicht folgen Astrologie. Was ist Ihr Zeichen? Sagen Sie mir mehr über Sie erfahren. Wo sehen Sie sich in 5 oder 10 year.I bin mir ziemlich auf die Erde.
Ich wollte schon immer eine Familie. Ich mag fast alle Musik, solange ich kann verstehen, die Worte. Ich mag Lieder, die eine Geschichte erzählen. Ich bin ein junger Mann einfach gehen, dass sich der Spaß des Lebens in vollen .. Ich glaube, das Leben dreht sich alles um Liebe und geliebt werden .. Was kann man sagen, besser zu sein als bei der Liebe Gottes größte Gebot ist die Liebe ...

Ich liebe die Wahrheit, weil ihr die erste Sache, die gezogen werden, wenn man in einer Beziehung ... auf meine erste Erfahrung in meiner vorherigen Beziehung habe ich stark an zu wissen, die Wahrheit über eine Person möchte ich noch etwas zu tun mit .. mein Leben. Ich möchte eine Frau, die lieben, Pflege, Patienten, die Art, ehrlich, respektvoll, liebevoll, fleißig, easy going und wahrheitsgemäße ... vor allem, er sollte Gott fürchten ...

Wenn ich allein bin und weniger beschäftigt, gehe ich ins Fitnesscenter, um meine Form passt und manchmal spiele ich Tennis mein Lieblingsspiel ist das Spiel Scrabble und Schach .. ich auch das Spiel behält sich während meiner freien Zeit, um die handliche Werk Gottes .. Schwimmen ist eine Sache, die ich so sehr liebe, und ich schwimmen während der Wochenenden, .. ich auch zum Einkaufen, wenn man ein wenig bis boxed.

Ich bin ein glücklicher Mensch. Gefühl, immer gerne von innen nach außen die ganze Zeit so, als ob .... Ich habe keine Probleme ..... aber die Wahrheit ist, ich habe Probleme. Smiley Möchten Sie wissen, sie? Sicher, dass Sie wirklich wissen wollen? Also, hier sind sie: Ich bin ein einsamer Mann. Ich bin der Suche nach Liebe, eine echte Liebe, eine Beziehung (nicht kurzfristig). Ich bin der Suche nach einer dauerhaften Beziehung, weiß nicht gebunden, werde ich voll und ganz zu: Meine Welt, in ihr und ihr in mir.

Ich betrachte es als große Ehre, Sie kennen zu lernen besser. Und ich verspreche Ihnen, werden nicht enttäuscht sein, wenn Sie mich kennen, wenden Sie sich bitte senden Sie mir ein paar Bilder von Ihnen.
Wir freuen uns, von Ihnen zu hören bald ..... Sagen Sie mir über die Art des Menschen Sie wollen, was würden Sie, wie Sie Ihren idealen Mann zu besitzen.

Mit freundlichen für Discovery Smiley

James

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.86; Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:39:20 -0700
X-YMailISG: HyPuOVePwbFiOCo4cd1rrGsMJZuUSFW_zhBxB4rO1w--
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.12.171]
Authentication-Results: mta360.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.12.171  (HELO web59507.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.12.171)
  by mta360.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:39:19 -0700
Received: (qmail 43571 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jul 2009 19:39:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248205159; bh=hwi3KqAn1o7NVPAIUnJ7SgpLcU+/PNirnSTqM4+v6nk=; tent-Type; Te0MhYZqC4sQ0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  7JrfPwiEvNi08=;
Message-ID: <179815.43271.qm@web59507.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: aGH3ag--
Received: from [207.235.61.117] by web59507.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:39:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello xxx
To: xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-196481050-1248205159=:43271"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090720-0, 20.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2009 um 20:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 22. Juli 2009 um 23:42

Gleiche IP - gleiche Herkunft der Mail

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  207.235.61.117
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  207.235.61.117

tw telecom holdings, inc. TWTC-NETBLK-16 (NET-207-235-0-0-1)
                                  207.235.0.0 - 207.235.127.255
Shared Data Networks Global TWTC-SD-01 (NET-207-235-61-0-1)
                                  207.235.61.0 - 207.235.61.255

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?207.235.61.117

OrgName:    tw telecom holdings, inc.
OrgID:      TWTC
Address:    10475 Park Meadows Drive
City:       Littleton
StateProv:  CO
PostalCode: 80124

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2009 um 20:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 02. September 2009 um 02:36

Gleicher Mailtext von Antwort #1 haben wir jetz noch einmal bei

Russel B / Rio Cutter <riocutter@yahoo.com> Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2009 um 20:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #6 - 15. September 2009 um 20:23

Es ist zum Haare raufen. Wieder von Tagged der angeblich aus Rochester , NY ist - wie auch immer - die Mail ist auf jeden Fall nicht von da

Jambartel
Last Active: 21 hours ago
Profile Views: 309 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Still Searching........

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Donnerstag, 10. September 2009 17:54:19
Subject:Hi, Nice profile you have ...

Hi, Nice profile you have there, i was wondering if you mind communicating so i tell you more about me.Because i would like to know more about you and get acquainted someday. What do you think? James

Blackbox Zitat:
Hi xxxxx,

Thanks for giving me your email address,You seem quite appealing and would like to know more about you and your passions in life. Your uniqueness attracts me more, and sparks my interest. even more! Feel that to love and be loved is what we all want most, and all the rest is secondary. I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, with track to distance running, yoga, cycling, dancing and swimming. My taste music is quite varied from classical to hip-hop. Personality wise, am confident, passionate about life, fun-loving, slightly off-center, but with the right amount of down-to-earth and mellowness, though can be unpredictable at times.Well is nice to know that you are a reasonable woman and knows what life is all about.like you have known life is all about and what humans do values for life.
I am a straight man and i stand by my words i am tired of been lonely and need a good and caring partner a partner that will always show me what love is all about and always stand by me no matter what,like i will always do something to her,someone that will always share my dream till death us apart.I do find great interest in you and that is why i am expressing my interest towards you all to show you that i am a serious someone and need you to understand what life i s all about,i know how hard working i am but that will not lead to the end of my life,i know money is not everything in life and its valueless,but love is something cherishable and long lasting.

I 'm  a mixed race, my mum is Spanish and my Dad is an American I was born on a sunny day in Spain, Barcelona to be precise,but I'm currently living in NY, USA. I attended my primary education there though i am currently working as a contractor to an oil company (Texaco) here in NY.I really like my job because its part of my life now and what i always like to do.I have a daughter Ellie by name who means the whole world to me, she has been living with me after i divorced her mom some years ago, she is  so kind that she cant even hurt a fly.

I am very softly spoken,very polite, very well mannered ,bad words don"t appear in my vocabulary.My humerus personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence.Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug ,cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private .I am very open minded about people and i see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure.Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like others I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days.I have been disappointed a pretty number of times by friends and the ones i love so much and this has made it very difficult for me to trust or have confident in anyone.My past relationship ended about 6 years ago after i find out my Ex was having an affair with my friend of mine under my nose and i felt like my whole world was tearing apart but what more can i do other than getting along with my life...the past may hurt but your ability to get along with it is what matters a lot.The infidelity in relationship presently is becoming too much that you hardly find the one to trust, but i believe that when the true one comes you will find yourself trusting him or her even if you don't want to trust anymore.I have a good personality and i earn much so i need a woman that will be ready to build an empire with me.

I know you will ask me this question so i think its better i get it answered, Well i'm not into looks or race. Personality/trust and Open communication are the most important things for me in a relationship.A lady with a very gentle and open minded approach to life is an attraction.Being caring and affectionate in public as well as in private.Someone who loves cuddles and kissing.A unique lady that knows how to appropriate quality time in a relationship.Ideally it would be great if we shared the same passions in life ,but if not a partner that would allow me to pursue my activities would be perfect, i need a woman with a vast knowledge,the one that will regard me and my daughter Ellie as her family and should be ready to advice and also be there whenever i need her most.I am looking for an outgoing, fun woman that enjoys sports and movies, makes me laugh and is comfortable wasting the day away chatting about anything and everything. This are the quality i needed from my ideal woman and  the major reason why i joined online dating was to search for this unique Woman.

I will be honored if you can also send me some more pictures of  you.I will be waiting for your reply.

James Bartel 

Spoiler:
From James Bartel Fri Sep 11 17:24:10 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.35; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:24:12 -0700
Return-Path: <j.bartel01@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 76.13.13.77
X-YMailISG: 
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.77]
Authentication-Results: mta501.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.77  (HELO n7b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.77)
  by mta501.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:24:12 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2009 17:24:11 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.176] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2009 17:24:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Sep 2009 17:24:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 65001.70976.bm@omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7983 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Sep 2009 17:24:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252689850; bh=EXVri+l9zPFDAJdvZBV9PIFM4zW9J6ibzfpK1FCwkDI=; tent-Type; nfxIepEp9zMp0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  QKbUU8is+9Hqk=;
Message-ID: <441907.7267.qm@web59511.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: iTkcAiHcKohKTa7epx1q3QK.KGI-
Received: from [41.205.164.35] by web59511.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:24:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: JAMES FROM TAGGED
To: xxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1802280187-1252689850=:7267"
Content-Length: 124092

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.205.164.35
inetnum:        41.205.164.0 - 41.205.164.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to PH dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.205.160.0 - 41.205.191.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Die Bilder sind vom Profil und von der Blackboxmail
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 21:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 16. September 2009 um 23:03

Jetzt kommt die Mail von Canada über Suspected network sharing device Smiley Noch zwei Bilder die in der Mail enthalten waren

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for your email am so sorry about your ex death, you know the past may hurt but your ability to get along is what matters a lot, i sent you an email earlier and i didn't get anything from you, so now am beginning to think you didn't get it so i forwarded it to you again. I have been waiting patiently for your email that i even had to let you know how much i am waiting.You sound so sweet and caring, that was a whole lot of email about you and i really do like the kind of life you have and your sons, seems to be the best thing that has ever happened to you..What am I looking for in a woman? Loving, energetic, person.
A traveler. There are so many places on God's green earth i want to see. I like taking two trips a year and then several weekend getaways. I like a woman who knows what she wants in life, is financially secure and knows how to manage her money. I love a great looking yard and doing home improvement. I have a big house of my own with lots of room but i really do think its too big for the both of us (Ellie and I).I love Wake Forest Basketball. Followed by football. I like history, politics and am a news junkie. I am a Virgo by the way, though i do not follow astrology. What is your sign? So tell me more about you. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 year.I am pretty down to earth.
I like most all music as long as I can understand the words. I like songs that tell a story.  I am an easy going young man that enjoys the fun of life to the fullest..i believe life is all about love and being loved..what else can be said to be better than love when God's greatest commandment is love...

I love the truth because its the first thing that should be considered when going into a relationship...due to my first experience in my previous relationship,i strongly adhere to knowing the truth about any person i would like to have anything to do with..my life .i want to have a woman that is loving, caring,patient,kind, honest, respectful, loving, hard working,easy going and truthful...above all,he should be God fearing...

When i am alone and less busy,i go to the gym to keep my shape fit and sometimes i play tennis my most favorite game is the game of scrabble and then chess..i also go the game reserves during my free time to appreciate the handy work of God..swimming is one thing i love so much and i swim during the weekends,..i also go for shopping when get a little boxed up.

I am a happy person. Always feeling happy from inside out all the time ....as if I have got no problems.....but the truth is I do have problems. Do you want to know them? Sure you really want to know?? well then, here they are: I am a lonely man. I am seeking for love, a true love, a relationship (not short term). I am seeking a lasting relationship that knows no bound, that I will be fully committed to: my world in hers and hers in mine.

I consider it a great honor to get to know you better. And I promise you will not be disappointed when you get to know me, please do send me some pics of you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.....Tell me about the kind of man you want, What would you like your ideal man to possess.

Yours for discovery Smiley

James

Spoiler:
From James Bartel Wed Sep 16 03:03:55 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.35; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:03:56 -0700
X-YMailISG: CU4e8eJDsDnABKZnn4w-
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.69]
Authentication-Results: mta283.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 76.13.13.69  (HELO n6a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.69)
  by mta283.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:03:56 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2009 03:03:56 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.171] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2009 03:03:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2009 03:03:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 977790.35019.bm@omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 67458 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Sep 2009 03:03:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253070235; bh=Zs59UJQJu/AWy7IFNRIAMeywmon9gKjOnLduch+a1R0=; tent-Type; 6T3+xf7LqTxF0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  r7L0gV/EpMTNk=;
Message-ID: <546341.66282.qm@web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: oYlAXKitinIAuHtcgeI7HUMpDAaZhUjyeW5CdiK16zKQqYe.TeJg489_htWCQWkmQEqIjZXKsA--
Received: from [174.142.104.57] by web59508.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:03:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:03:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello xxxxx
To: xxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-43827165-1253070235=:66282"
Content-Length: 80438

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 174.142.104.57
General Information
Hostname: ip-174-142-104-57.static.privatedns.com
ISP: iWeb Technologies
Organization: iWeb Dedicated CL2
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: QC
City: Montreal
Latitude: 45.5
Longitude: -73.5833
Area Code:

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 21:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 25. September 2009 um 02:46

Jetzt hab ich denselben Klateratatsch auch noch mal bekommen. Inbox-Mail, Bilder und Profildaten von Jambartel immer noch unverändert. Dann kriegt er ausnahmsweise gleich mal meine Standardmail - merkt er sicher nich, aber dafür hat er was zu tun!

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Freitag, 25. September 2009 02:29:09
Subject:Hi, Nice profile you have ...

Hi, Nice profile you have there, i was wondering if you mind communicating so i tell you more about me.Because i would like to know more about you and get acquainted someday. What do you think? James

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 19. November 2009 um 17:18

Der gute hat wohl immer noch Sehnsucht Smiley

Zitat:

Re: xxx
Von: James Bartel <j.bartel01@yahoo.com>
An: xxx<xxx@yahoo.de>  

HEY xxx,

WHAT HAAPPENED?

Spoiler:

From James Bartel Mon Sep 21 15:08:50 2009
X-Apparently-To:xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.115.34; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:08:52 -0700
X-YMailISG: VJpV1NLEf.QNpSfBkCb7hFj3gIWCGh_LOka6WwmwUCtxDFxUiBHDRx9n_FxePw--
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.65]
Authentication-Results: mta144.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n2a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.65)
  by mta144.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:08:52 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2009 15:08:52 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.183] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2009 15:08:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp124.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Sep 2009 15:08:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 15512.63342.bm@omp124.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 31692 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Sep 2009 15:08:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253545731; bh=jV55EvaFq35/vOb8d63szZWMKn77nUm4t+s095X1PJo=; -Version:Content-Type; SmBYcUv/1N5GE=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  hIZHj7jDgNDF0=;
Message-ID: <199727.31670.qm@web59511.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 1xcApl82s1AX_FHqf.RXW94limxp2CsEez9EK8xDOPJbGLM-
Received: from [208.122.242.6] by web59511.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:08:50 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: xxx
To: xxx<xxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <531810.7509.qm@web23506.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-536710809-1253545730=:31670"
Content-Length: 3840

Diesmal kommt die Mail über den nordamerikanischen Satelliten Provider JuchTech

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  208.122.242.6