Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Vera <vera_koneh@yahoo.dk> <info.rblonline1@mail15.com> <ukbtransfer01@24.com> <henrylawkuma@gmail.com> <henrylawkuma@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 14197 mal)

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Vera <vera_koneh@yahoo.dk> <info.rblonline1@mail15.com> <ukbtransfer01@24.com> <henrylawkuma@gmail.com> <henrylawkuma@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 30. Juli 2009 um 20:04

Mail wurde über den Senegal eingeliefert 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [41.208.176.253]
inetnum:        41.208.176.0 - 41.208.176.255
netname:        BAS3
descr:          SONATEL
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Vera <vera_koneh@yahoo.dk> <info.rblonline1@mail15.com> <ukbtransfer01@24.com> <henrylawkuma@gmail.com> <henrylawkuma@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 31. Juli 2009 um 19:55

Ach die Arme ...    unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

My Sweet Darling,
    How are you today and how is life with you over there in your country ? i hope you are sound bolt in a good health ,as for me my darling am not fine as you know the condition of this prison called refugee camp and i know that very soon i will come over and join with you .
   Honey please i want to know if you have contacted the lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney as you know that is the only thing that is holding my money to be transferred to your account so please if you have not contacted him try and contact him immediately so that he can help us get the Document ready .

Please my love you know that you are the only hope i have in this my money transfer to your account please try and contact the lawyer as you know that i have told him everything just what you have to do is to send him an email so that he will let you know when the document will be ready for me to come and sign it in his office ok.

God will bless you for all the effort you are making to see me out .
waiting to hear from you,
Yours in loving hart,
VERA ...

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.208.151.80] by web24612.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:19:58 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:19:58 +0000 (GMT)

Mal sehen, ob da nicht Pfarrer Blau ein wenig Trost spenden kann   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #17 - 07. August 2009 um 19:48

Die ist ja richtig ungeduldig    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

My Sweet Darling,
    How are you today and how is life with you over there in your country ? i hope you are sound bolt in a good health ,as for me my darling am not fine as you know the condition of this prison called refugee camp and i know that very soon i will come over and join with you .
   Honey please i want to know if you have contacted the lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney as you know that is the only thing that is holding my money to be transferred to your account so please if you have not contacted him try and contact him immediately so that he can help us get the Document ready .

Please my love you know that you are the only hope i have in this my money transfer to your account please try and contact the lawyer as you know that i have told him everything just what you have to do is to send him an email so that he will let you know when the document will be ready for me to come and sign it in his office ok.

God will bless you for all the effort you are making to see me out .
waiting to hear from you,
Yours in loving hart,
VERA ...

Spoiler:

Received: from [41.208.156.221] by web24609.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:50:08 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:50:08 +0000 (GMT)

Nein meine Süsse - wenn du kein Bild mehr schickst dann werde ich auch nicht an den Anwalt schreiben    Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2009 um 19:48 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #18 - 13. August 2009 um 20:25

Immer noch kein Bild - also kein Brief an den Anwalt    hä? hä? hä? hä?

My Darling,
   How are you today and how is the day over there with you ? I hope all is well bolt in a good health , well my darling am very happy to read your mail and i have reda vand understood all you said .

Please my darling like you said that you have contacted the lawyer and the mail address was wrong please can you send me the mail address that you contacted the lawyer with so that i will know if you got it write or not please try and send the lawyer address i gave to you so that i will know if i made the mistake so that i can give you the one that you will contact him with and get him immediately .

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you get this mail ,
Yours in love ,
Vera..

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.208.155.16] by web24606.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:12:18 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:12:18 +0000 (GMT)

OK - dann bekommst du die Mail mal mit einen Buchstabendreher    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #19 - 16. August 2009 um 18:03

Diese Bank hat sogar eine Filiale in Frankfurt
ob man dort weiß welche dubiosen Machenschaften da am laufen sind?

http://www.rabobank.de/

und die Hauptseite dieser Bank 
http://www.rabobank.com/content/

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 16. August 2009 um 19:04

Die letzten 3 Mail´s wurden alle über Dakar,Senegal eingeliefert 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [41.208.155.16]
inetnum:        41.208.152.0 - 41.208.152.255
netname:        SONATEL
descr:          Pool pour BAS3
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT