Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema James Rodrigues <jamesrodrigues1000@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1282 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
James Rodrigues <jamesrodrigues1000@yahoo.com>
13. Juli 2009 um 22:39

Er kommt laut Taggedprofil aus London, nur seine E-Mails kommen aus Nigeria.  Smiley Smiley

Jrodrigues100 J
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 403 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: My love is for whom believe in love

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
About Me
Interests:
Hey i have a big interest in life ,like reading,traveling,swimming,camping,jumping,walking,shopping
About Me:
Hello i am a very serious man..i have good heart and i want a woman who has a good heart and have lots of interest of life..a woman that i can call my own...i don't need games ..i am an easy going man ...i like company of reasonable woman ..i allows every one to come to me .... and i have respect for my fellow human being

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 11, 2009 6:22 PM
Subject:Hi Pretty
HOW are  YOU spending the weekend over there,i am james Rodrigues..i am a kind heart man,am a single father.i have good heart and i like  my work cos it gives more experience every day and i like aquireing new interest every day  woow i am in lonely club ,the club that has no fan heheh is that funny and i am looking for a good woman that i will welcome to my club so i can call her my own .am funny atimes and i am simple man that like easy going thing..oh sometiime i asked my self a question do love really exist until i bought a film calle LOVE DON'T COST A THING after watching the movie i believe to move on with my life ..i have been in a relationship that end up painfully so i never wonna that to tire me down anymore but this afternoon i decided to view just to search for a friend that will keep me company when i got my eyes on your profile ..you kniw its different..people i leade there own here was not sounding nice but i  found us interestine hehhehe
you got me me attract like cannon that wanted to pay a girl to act like her girl friend just for two weekss heheh i am just joking ....cannon
Highschool loser (Cannon) pays a cheerleader (Milian) to pose as his girlfriend so he can be considered cool. Remake of...lol....
Cannon plays Alvin Johnson a.k.a. "Pool Boy" (he gets his name because he cleans people's swimming pools) and Milian plays Paris Morgan, the most popular girl in school. Alvin is a bit of an automotive genius, if nothing else, since he's trying to win a scholarship to a tech school with the high-tech engine that he and his friends have constructed.
Alvin is tired of being made fun of by the popular kids and decides that he wants a piece of the action, but is unsure of where to search; his friends naturally think he's crazy for thinking up such a scheme. But he's not hearing that though, and he wants memories of their high school years.
don't mind me i am just a funny man i like u and i would like us be friends maybe we  wil  make a history like
people mock me that i don't have a girl friend thats why i come to you now.......could u be my friend ..hehehheh
have a nice day

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Jul 12, 2009 7:54 PM
Subject:Re: Hi Pretty
Hi am  gratiful to hear from you dear ..welcome am glad for your good words that mleted me heart too .am  at waters right now was working since today  .. so am a busy man too i guess you made a nice idea because i don;t use to access my tagged every day ..i like by email to email and its good to know that my words are lovely to your hearing.. and thanks once more for ur mail...
James i will email  you soon!!!!!!!

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Jul 12, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject:you are very pretty and...
you are very pretty and you looking sweet ..i like the way u smile heheheh

Zitat:
Hi  my dearest friend in whom I am well pleased,
I was jumping to the bed now and wanted write you a little mail that turned into a long one  heheh i believe introduction is the best way to start with first. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as friends. I am most proud to be associated with you. Your intellectual capability dilly-dallies with mine and I wouldn’t have gone for a lesser friend I guess. Most people I have meting this world especially those that mailed me kept sounding irresponsible and had a concise I.Q. of the kind of person I represent. I would like to describe myself as a gentleman who is not proud of what he has but what he is. Most times I look down on my memory lane and feel proud cos if never came from the biggest and brightest family that you would have probably came from, but each time I look at myself today, I am always proud of what I am. Growing up in a single parent home gave me the zeal not to give up on my quest in life. So I strived to get the best out of education with help from financial aid packages and fee waivers, even part time Jobs too that paid almost close to nothing. I guess it was all worth it...heheh. You know having a goal keeps u striving and not feeling the pains. my dad then had a job that paid little and took the responsibility of the house rent and other miscellaneous bills he could pay. After a crappy year with my mum, she couldn’t take the penury any more and then she moved on. She had met this rich dude already and then she didn’t blink to say yes to him. She left us not minding how bad i felt, but she did. That was when it dawned on me that sometimes "love without money is next to a curse". Money makes most
Relationship blossom and all. With all this temptations and trial I almost lost my focus then until I sat home one day, I can remember clearly I was listening to one of Martin Luther’s quote and he said "IF U CAN THINK OF IT U CAN DO IT" after all I was bright and industrious, as well as frugal and intelligent. So I took a vow to strive and hustle my way through school. hehhe.
When I got my university admission to study my first degree in piping and mechanical engineering, I was happy but I was scared there wouldn’t be money to see myself through. I had some savings for the tuition fee at least for the first year that I saved all through the year I was waiting for my admission for the university. Every kid around my block wanted to study there and even know I knew I wrote well in the test I had my mind battling with how I would scale through the all 5 years course financially. hehhe. but then I knew there was a God somewhere, so sometimes when I saw my self worried, I always said to myself, "IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY".HEHE.
After my first year as a freshman, I fell in love with a woman of virtue. The first true specimen of sanctity and gentility, the woman who gave my  life a lift and a woman who bore me my only child Stacey.. Her name was lilian, bless her soul. She became my wife subsequently after we graduated and made me the happiest man in the world ever. She was a bundle of blessing to me now and my future. I dedicate my present achievements over the years to her moral, financial, emotional and physical support that propelled me towards positively. The reason why I am a proud engineer today was because she came into my life. In a nut shell she was from an affluent home and she was quick enough to recognize and appreciate my intelligence. We fell in love and she helped me so much in convincing her dad then to help me through. Her father became my mentor. Thanks to his generosity and kindness as it saw me through my first degree.
I loved lilan; she was a year in level older than me when I met her in the university. We got married after our graduation and we gave birth to Stacey. Stacey is gonna be 16 soon and we Miss lilan too. Don’t be saddened to hear of my loss, for my loss only made unwhole and single. It left me without a companion and almost made me a pub maniac.
  When she died I visited the pub regularly and took to severe drinking, until my psychology therapist advised I took one of the jobs I was been offered from some oil companies offshore. He said if I left my house for a different ambience and settlement, it will rejuvenate and strengthen me. Thus, he was right as I kept my head up and managed to stop drinking as it was almost ruining my status. But all through these years, I have realized that unless I fall in love again and get that which is abstract, I would be incomplete. My lady that’s the reason am here I want a family for Stacy and I. we leave in a big beautiful world that is not complete. I need a spice in my big world.
Well let me tell you a Little more about me because I feel if we are to get together and start up a relationship, you should know most things about me right? Well, about my passions, am passionate about helping others, making them better people. Because, by making people better, am making the world a better place, so that My Daughter and other kids would have a condulsive environment to grow and be loved. I Love to read, Mostly Inspirational books, the most touching book that I have ever read is the one by John Manson, Very Inspirational, would push you from where you are to where you should be. On Music, Am into reggae, Sentimental Rock as I guess you will love it too, I Love singers like Evanescence, Linking park, Dido and I Love Enya too .Favorite composer would be John Fredrick Handle, Although am really not into operas. Am an Art Lover, I like epics paintings because, it’s very eccentric but very Creative and Mind Blowing. I work on my own I am not under anyone I applies for contracts ...o.Concerning clothing, am actually a causal Clothier don't like to be the center of Attraction, I love to lay low, I am jean and shirt  type of man, I Love the bikini swim suit. I am a movie Lover, I Love the cinemas, Am the comedy type, I also watch some actions and Adventures and some Erotica. My Favorite actor I would call Brad Pitt(Boy Sexy).I Love to cook and I guess you will like my cooking with good spices and nourishment, but I love Mexican Food because it's very Hot and spicy. As we all knows or Love making is an essential part of a relationship, because it's keeps the Fire burning, Am more into Oral sex, Am sorry for sounding too Blunt but this is me for you. I Just have to be myself to chest away the shyness in me...lol...I Love to Travel but haven't really had the time to travel so much, but I have been to Germany, India and Kuwait for my Business If am to go on a Vacation soon, .. hehehhe.I Love the Museums and art Galleries. Concerning pets, Am a Dog Lover. .Well that’s that about me though,
  Secondly  I have gone through our conversation in tagged  their nice .
I am a father and its hard to do father and mother work at the same time and I had told you about my daughter Stacy so my Stacy is missing mother caring and I hope you will make a good friend to my daughter..  help me nurse her as your own friend too... Its among the reason why I contacted you my dear...she asked me to get her a friend who will love her and take good care of us,  Stacy needs you too, she is the only happiness I had before you came into my life. and she will be happy to meet you  too I will like we all to come together as one someday to spend time together and have happy home..
  I just realized am writing so long   mail. I enjoyed writing it this night before I went to the bed. I would like a  mail from u too as it will gladden my heart too. I will u pictures of Stacy  and mine too also for u viewing. I hope u would like it. She is a bit spoilt by her daddy. You know she is my only jewel of inestimable value. She is my only pet 
Regards
James 

Spoiler:
From James Rodrigues Sun Jul 12 22:12:56 2009
Return-Path: <jamesrodrigues1000@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta589.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 68.142.237.91  (HELO n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.91)
  by mta589.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:12:59 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2009 22:12:58 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2009 22:12:57 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.99] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2009 22:12:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jul 2009 22:12:57 -0000
Received: (qmail 61009 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Jul 2009 22:12:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247436777; bh=hbLLlLF3z4DYJ4e1Ble46/o0H+xYZBT+GYV3yWp/st8=; tent-Type; B/L66sfwJkr1U=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  QbZKR1vP2Ssqs=;
Message-ID: <486492.60664.qm@web111816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [83.229.48.148] by web111816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:12:56 PDT
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HI THIS JAMES RODRIGUES WE MET AT TAGGED ..READ MORE ABOUT MYSELF
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1379133408-1247436776=:60664"
Content-Length: 17046

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 83.229.48.148

General Information

Hostname:	83.229.48.148
      ISP:	SkyVision Holdings Ltd.
      Organization:	Cyberspace Link 4 PHC
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Unknown
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:
      City:
      Latitude:	10
      Longitude:	8
      Area Code:	 

Code
Alles auswählen
Information related to '83.229.48.144 - 83.229.48.151'

inetnum:         83.229.48.144 - 83.229.48.151
org:             ORG-CA962-RIPE
netname:         Cyberspace
descr:           Cyberspace Link 4 PHC
admin-c:         AP10834-RIPE
tech-c:          AP10834-RIPE
mnt-by:          SV-MNT
mnt-lower:       SV-MNT
source:          RIPE # Filtered

organisation:    ORG-CA962-RIPE
org-name:        Cyberspace
org-type:        OTHER
address:         Nigeria
e-mail:          ayodeji.s@gmail.com
phone:           +234 803 401 0866
admin-c:         AP10834-RIPE
tech-c:          AP10834-RIPE
mnt-ref:         SV-MNT
mnt-by:          SV-MNT
source:          RIPE # Filtered

person:          Ayodeji Popoola
address:         Nigeria

Bei dem Bild sieht man leider nicht viel, nur viel Schnee.  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 19:27 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30047 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: James Rodrigues <jamesrodrigues1000@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Juli 2009 um 22:52

sister-act schrieb on 13. Juli 2009 um 22:39:
Bei dem Bild sieht man leider nicht viel, nur viel Schnee.

Für Nigeria eigentlich ein bischen viel! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema