Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Diana <diana.lutikova@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1118 mal)

pokepapa
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Berlin
Diana <diana.lutikova@rambler.ru>
19. Mai 2009 um 21:28

Spoiler für den Mail Quelltext

Spoiler:
Return-path: <diana.lutikova@rambler.ru>
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:26:45 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.17] (helo=7.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox75.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #91)
     id 1M6T5Q-000640-WD
     for *****@01019freenet.de; Tue, 19 May 2009 19:26:45 +0200
Received: from maild.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.33]:57239)
     by 7.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #79)
     id 1M6T5Q-0005r4-4U
     for *****@freenet.de; Tue, 19 May 2009 19:26:44 +0200
Received: from [10.100.0.7] (unknown [195.24.76.208])
     (Authenticated sender: diana.lutikova@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id DCFC984488
     for <*****@freenet.de>; Tue, 19 May 2009 21:26:18 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:53:51 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) UNREG
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <164397212.20090519195351@rambler.ru>
To: *****@freenet.de
Subject: For you
In-Reply-To: <BLU129-W251A082E34257E44C1B2A3DA5E0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU129-W1175EC8E84FE65ED8572F5DA600@phx.gbl> <931812182.20090512175150@rambler.ru> <BLU129-W251A082E34257E44C1B2A3DA5E0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------331E120F3164AFB3"
Delivered-To: *****@freenet.de
Envelope-to: *****@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1242754005-00006980-667AA5DB/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: *****@01019freenet.de

Hi, my new friend!
I hope that I can call you so. First and foremost I want to thank you for what you responded to my request. I really waited for your letter and very experienced, all of a sudden you did not like me and you are not be interested. But I was wrong. This is one of the few cases where I am happy to own mistake.
I have never enjoyed similar sites of acquaintances and I do not know about what to write. I am worry a little bit, so sorry in advance if my letter will be a little confusion or overly emotional.
Perhaps it is time to tell a little about myself. So, my name is Diana, Diana Lutikova. Maybe my name does not seem like typical Russian. I am sure that many are accustomed to foreign people  Russian names such as Maria, Nina, Vera, and other ...
I was born on 10 june 1984 in Russia in the city Kamyshin. Now I am 24 years old, my growth of 172 centimeters and my weight 49 kg. As you have already seen in the photo, I have brown  hair and blue eyes. When I was 16 years old, the parents decided that  Kamyshin bad environment to work. So we moved to Volgograd, where I live for the moment. In Kamyshin I went to school and finished it with honors. After school I entered the University in the specialty «Labor Economics». Education has always liked me. This is so interesting to learn new things, always self, know peace. After the Institute, I came to graduate school, and now I teach in her hometown university. I like this work, but teachers in Russia earn very little, so I have to combine. I had a seller-consultant in the lingerie store. Due to the fact that I work in two places, I have very little free time. If you are interested, I will tell you about their interests and that I prefer to do in my spare time.
  Volgograd fairly large city with large populations. But even among this huge number of people I can not find a single man, with whom I wished to live a life. I do not want to see it was a man from Russia. You may ask why? I can explain. So, none of the Russian men could not become my husband, because they are naturally selfish, they are accustomed to the fact that the woman for no one. In all countries of the world lives the stereotype that Russian men drink vodka, and constantly beat their wives. I can confidently say that these allegations are unfounded. That is true. Of course, I can not say that all men in Russia are similar, but mostly it s true. That's why I want to link their fate with a man who is far from it. I want to live happily and be sure that my favorite man come home in the terrible state of drunkenness and starts yelling at me, humiliate my dignity and not to raise hand to me. I want a strong relationship for a serious purpose. I was ready to establish full-fledged unit of society, I am ready to create my own family. I do not want to play games, I do not want to flirting, I want to find a basis in life, its only a man, whom I shall love and who can answer me reciprocate. Maybe this man becomes you, which I very much hope. Who knows, maybe this is the fate of us pushed his forehead into the forehead, so that we, at last, opened their eyes and to become happier. I believe that each person has his second half, he looks for his entire life, and if he finds it, it becomes very happy throughout the universe. Maybe you know the legend about it? If not, I want to tell you about it. Sit comfortable.
So, once long ago, the Earth does not look like now. It was like a paradise, all grown beautiful trees, singing birds, and in the sky do not show up any clouds. Always the sun shone brightly, and at night on the black-black sky ligts blue moon, which were scattered around a small star. They shined like diamonds in the world. Then, in these times, the Earth's living creatures that look not like the current people. They had two heads, four legs and four hands. Not quite a sight for sore eyes, you do not find? Nevertheless, they were happy, they are admired by those trees, enjoy the singing of the birds of paradise and wished , when the stars fell from the sky. They were in harmony with ourselves. But once they are angry with something its creator, there were clouds on the sky, all around the darkened sky and out thunder. People began to disband in different directions, harboring of elements, but the penalty upon all. Lightning slash all the middle and wild wind spread all across the globe. Since then, people are unhappy because they are always in search of its second half, they lost. But if the halves are each other, the whole world comes to them at the scene, they reunited and lived happily until his death.
I hope you enjoyed this legend. I want to find my second half, I want to regain happiness and find peace. If you want the same, we are with you on the road. Very interesting to know more about you. I will not drive you to any frame their questions. I am interested to know absolutely everything about you. I can only send you. For example, why are you looking for the girl on the Internet? What are your values in life? What do you want out of life? Tell me about your past experiences in relationships. I am sure that you have something to tell me if you want, of course. In his next letter, I tell you about my family, about my hobbies and about my friends.
I will wait for your letter, because I am very interested in you.
I hope soon to get your answer.
Your new girlfriend Diana.
Bye

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2009 um 21:44 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Diana <diana.lutikova@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 19. Mai 2009 um 21:33

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [10.100.0.7] (unknown [195.24.76.208])
inetnum:        195.24.72.0 - 195.24.79.255
netname:        ROOT-195-24-72-0-21
descr:          root eSolutions
role:           root eSolutions
address:        35, rue John F. Kennedy
address:        L-7327 Steinsel
address:        Luxembourg 

Sie wohnt in Samara, Russland, aber die Mail wurde über Luxemburg verschickt. 100% Scam
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2009 um 21:39 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema