Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natalya / Natasha <lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1896 mal)

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Natalya / Natasha <lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru>
18. März 2009 um 18:09

Hier ist etwas wo ich nun mal nict weiterkomme, habe über city-of brides folgende Kontaktanfrage erhalten:

hi, how are you XXXX!
Hey, how are you, pretty banal beginning, for sure I realise that, since I am here to impress you:)Smiley:) I woke up this morning with an insatible thirst for strawberries, yes, i know it sounds crasy but I openned my eyes and almost felt this incredible taste of ripe juicy strawberries on my lips...Spent the whole day looking through all the stores and shops I could find, people were looking at me like I am insane...And almost when I gave up hope a friend of mine came to see me with..you won't believe it, with a little basket full of strawberries...It was so good that i felt like in heaven, why I am saying all this, well, cause for all of my life I have been a strong believer that dreams and desires do come true:)Smiley:) And I guess my biggest one is to wake up next to the most incredible person, see the happiness in his eyes and share this crasy thirst for strawberries, and guess what, inside I do have a strong faith that one day it will come true, so you are readign all this right now, maybe you also have this desire...for strawberries and peaceful morning next to that ..the most incredible person...then we definetely have something to share and to discuss, maybe we should do it...if this crasy message of mine didn't leave you indiffirent write me your thoughts, desires, even the crasy one, I will understand, i guess you can sence it. it seems to me this site is an opportunity to meet special people, but then it is only we who decide where we go from here, I suggest we keep in touch, so write down my e-mail
lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru
and remember one crasy strawberry girl is waiting for your mail:)
Natasha

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Habe geantwortet mit allgemeinen Informationen über mich, nun habe ich folgende Antwort bekommen:

Hello, XXXX!

A beautiful blond creature with blue eyes is writing to you)))! Are you still not glad to read this letter? Look at the photo, which was sent with it and it will tell you the truth! You may say that there are many beautiful women and appearence is not the most important thing in person. And you will be right: because it's inner world, soul, that really has a value! And that is the most important thing! Step by step, Hans, we will continue our aquaintance and you will see the really me, the tender, delicate soul, which hides inside the beautiful body, not allowing everbyody to know it's secrets... They will be told only to you: a kind, beautiful, delicate, trustful man, whom I have dreamed about all my life!!! 

But I've gone too far and, overwhelmed with my dreams, even forgot to tell my name! I hope you will excuse me for it and I'm telling you it now: it's Natalya. Too oficial)))? You can call me Natasha))). Well, already you have very little information about me. So I'll continue to uncover my inside). Now I am 24: a sweet age when all possibilities are open before me, so many things to know, so many places to see! All the life to live... to live with you, holding your hand, looking inside your eyes! As for me I think all ages are just wonderful and full of opportunities))). I finished a college and got an occupation of secretary, but my job is not connected with it - I am a shop administrator! And actually I like it))). You have a most wonderful job!!! You can trevel everywhere, see the world! It's amazing!!! Well, I really liked your storry of srrawberries)). You were certainly more lucky than I was, because we have young spring here and some parts or ground are still covered with snow, so I couldn't satisfy my thirst(((...

I dream to create a friendly, united family. Don't want it to be like it happened with mine: my parents are devorced and have their own families. I love them very much, and i want them to be happy that is why i decided to live with my granny. She is a great woman and have so aristocratic manners, which make her very charming! And what was your surrounding when you grew up, Xxxx))? I must say I am very sorry that XXXXX... It's terrible XXXXXXX(((... I'm interested wheather you have any brothers or sisters! I was the only child in the family! You may say it's cool. It is, but sometimes you want to have some dear, close soul, a person, who knows you and to share your thoughts and secrets with. Am I very sensitive)))? May be. My friends tell me it sometimes. I have a lot of them. They charish me for my friendliness and gayness! Though I have a lot of friends, I don't like noisy parties, prefering to spend my time at home, reading books, aspecially intriguing detectives!!! Nevertheless I very like dancing and often dance just for myself))). You have a quite romantic hobby of walking along the beach))). I like water and sea shores)))). My dream is to see the Ocean, as I only went to the Black sea, which washes the peninsula of the Chrimea... And you grew up in a beautiful place I must say)))! Was it so?

Well, XXX, I guess I said enough or may be it's too much for the first letter))). Do I seem very talkative to you? And now, I'll be very waiting for your answer!!! Every day I'll be chacking my e-mail in hope of finding a letter from my sweet prince! So don't lose your chance and answer me as soon as possible!!!

Besides, thank you for your photos)))). You really don't look like a 49-years man)))). Sending you mine!

Sincerely yours,
Natasha.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [81.19.66.27] (helo=mailc.rambler.ru)
by mx39.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #277)
id 1LjyZj-0006s0-00
for XXXX@XXX.XXX; Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:25:03 +0100
Received: from a00 (unknown [72.21.43.148])
(Authenticated sender: lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru)
by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 75DB3624293
for <XXXX@XXX.XX>; Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:24:29 +0300 (MSK)
Message-ID: <007a01c9a7e6$128fcb20$260ca8c0@a00>
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
References: <832240240@web.de>
Subject: Re: Hello, here is the strawberry sales man
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:38:57 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_08D3_01C9A7BE.20040910"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Sender: lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru

Mit dem Quelltext bin ich einmal in den USA gelandet, und auf der erstenip in Moscow, im Profil steht dass sie aus Dnepropetrovsk kommt.

Das nächste was mich skeptisch macht, obwohl hier und da eine persönliche Anrede steht und auf meine email eingegengen wurde,
so spricht die Braut ein excellentes Englisch (wenn sie die mail selbst
geschrieben hat)

Weiterhin ist sie gut 25 Jahre jünger wie ich, und geht für die erste email schon recht weit, und das alles verwirrt mich hier ein wenig, ich werde mal das Foto anhängen, vielleicht ist sie hier bereits schon mal aufgetreten und jemand kann sic h an den Text odder das Gesicht erinnern.

Ok, danke für eure hilfe

CC
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:49 von scambuster » 
Grund: ua11105 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Re: Natalya / Natasha <lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 18. März 2009 um 18:17

@ ciencielos

Zitat:
im Profil steht dass sie aus Dnepropetrovsk kommt.

Die Zeitzone stimmt für Dnepropetrovsk.
Aber die Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert...

Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  72.21.43.148
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  72.21.43.148
OrgName:    Layered Technologies, Inc.
OrgID:	LAYER-3
Address:    5085 W Park Blvd
Address:    Suite 700
City:	 Plano
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 75093

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:38:57 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:32 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 18. März 2009 um 18:28

Na gut, dann werde ich sie mal etwas über ihre heimat ausfragen
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:33 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 18. März 2009 um 21:04

Bearbeitet mit Adobe PhotoShop CS3 am 16.3.2009 um 12:13:46 

Gegenüber am Haus hängt die Flagge Irlands in den Farben grün, weiß und orange!

Bearbeitet mit Adobe PhotoShop CS3 am 16.3.2009 um 12:18:16 
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:52 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 21. März 2009 um 14:54

Hier nun der nächste:

Hi there, XXXX!

Yesterday I went home from job and thought about you. I thought what impression my letter had done on you. And today, as soon as I got free time, I came into an internet cafe, because i just felt that you would write! Pity, you coldn't see how glad I was when I opened the e-mail box and found there a letter from you!!! My heart leaped while I was reading it! Thank you so much for your answer! It was so interesting to read your letter, learn more information about you! I found you so nice and charming! How happy would I be if you were here, by my side! I imagined that you sat with me and told me about it yourself))))! I'm answering the same minute I have read your letter!

Well, its not like I know the really you - of course no - it's just I believe and hope that you have all that feautures! Because I dream of a man who has!
thought that sometimes we could swap places with her and pretend to be each other and that would be funny))))... I don't know what it's like, I don't know even what it's like to have a sister a brother(((... May be you will tell me how does it feel, Xxxx))?

You want to know more information about me, don't you))))? As I said, step by step))).  As for me, I like reading  horoscopes. Do you believe in them? Most of information coincides with mу personal features of character). That's why it seems interesting to me)). My zodiac sighn is Scorpio! What's yours? They say that representatives of my sighn are famous for their activeness, passionate and I must say it is true! I'm a very active person! Now I am here and, a moment later I am over there. I think life is motion! Don't you think so? It's easier to gain your aim when you move, do something and not just wait for it to come to you! It's like when I was searching for my job! I bought newspapers everyday and almost everyday went to the places I had chosen. It took me a couple of weaks to find the place suitable for me. The more you do for your dream to come true, the more you achieve, isn't it? I like trevelling, seeing different places, learning information about them, meating with different people. Do you like it too? Sometimes Scorpios are said to be unsociable.That's not true! I have many friends! I like to spend time with them and they like it too. I can't imagine my life without comunication, changing information with people! My friends and collegues charish my sense of humour! Do you like girls with good sense of humour, XXX))))? What do you charish in people?

Well, I live in a little town of Apostolovo, Ukraine. There is nothing very interesting about it(((... Though it has the facilities, which make the life there convenient. Nothing more...

Oh, about the picture. It was taken in Ukraine. I went to my friends and took a photo in their place. Is it a flag that confused you))? I guess there was some embassy there. Or may be some fans of football put it there - it happens often)))). Oh, and thank you for your photo! You look very elegant Zwinkernd.

And speaking again about horoscopes, it will be interesting for you that women Scorpios are excellent wives)))))))! Though I haven't been married, I think I will make a good wife! I am good at work aboud the house, preparing food and adore children! Family is of the greatest importance to me. I look at the couples at the street, who walk, play with there children, smiling and laughing and tears come upon my eyes - oh my Gosh! how I wish it would be me! But I'm still alone, I'm still waiting for the one! I jelous those people, who spend their evenings with their honey beloved! If only you were here I don't think I would be so lonely!!! 

I'm very waiting for your answer! And don't forget to tell me about Boricua traditions)))!
Natasha.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [81.19.66.33] (helo=maild.rambler.ru)
by mx46.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #277)
id 1Ll0bU-0004J5-00
for xxxxx@web.de; Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:47:08 +0100
(Authenticated sender: lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru)
by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 11BF686C06
for <XXXXXX@web.de>; Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:47:03 +0300 (MSK)
Message-ID: <00e801c9aa23$22d288d0$260ca8c0@a00>
To: "xxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxx@web.de>
References: <832752659@web.de>
Subject: Re: Hello, here is the strawberry sales man
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:43:35 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0076_01C9AA2B.080FF930"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Sender: lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru

Kommt angeblich aus Apostolovo, Ukraine, komme aberr bei dem Quelltext auf Moskau, stimmt auch mit der Zeitzone überein, da sie aber sagt daß sie aus einem Internetcafe agiert, bin ich mir nicht sicher, was ich von der Geschichte halten soll. Hat jemand eine Idee?  

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:36 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 21. März 2009 um 14:59

Herkunft der Mail wurde über die USA verschleiert

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 148.43.21.72.static.reverse.ltdomains.com
ISP: Layered Technologies
Organization: Layered Technologies
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
State/Region: TX
City: Plano  

Zitat:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:47:03 +0300 (MSK)
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 01:37 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #6 - 20. Januar 2014 um 01:29

Anderes Thema:

Russland

Olga <zaharovaolga54@yahoo.com>

Betreff:

Zitat:
Natasha <lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru>

Mail:

Zitat:
I hope you will excuse me for it and I'm telling you it now: it's Natalya. Too oficial)))? You can call me Natasha))).

Betreff also: Natalya / Natasha <lapochkanatochka@rambler.ru> 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema