Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Capt. Rogers Christopher / Captain John James <johjem@hotmail.com> <captainrchristopher@yahoo.gr> (Gelesen: 12473 mal)

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Capt. Rogers Christopher / Captain John James <johjem@hotmail.com> <captainrchristopher@yahoo.gr>
Antwort #15 - 05. März 2010 um 16:11

Die Bilder haben wir bereits bei uns im Forum unter 

Capt. Rogers Christopher <captainrchristopher@yahoo.gr>

Ich werde deinen Beitrag auch dorthin verschieben und die Familie wieder vereinen.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2010 um 16:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
JohnnyH
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Re: Capt. Rogers Christopher / Captain John James <johjem@hotmail.com> <captainrchristopher@yahoo.gr>
Antwort #16 - 05. Oktober 2011 um 11:26

Jetzt nennt er sich William Rogers!

Hello
I thank you for your response to my request concerning your advert and I hope we can come to a concrete agreement towards the purchase of your property. I am a captain with the United States Army currently serving in Fallujah Camp and I contacted you primarily in confidence hoping that you can be a trustworthy person who would also be helpful in this matter before me. I am interested in your property and I will pay for it because I will need it to build up my Property/Automobile business there in Europe. I am with the US coalition troops {United Nations} in Iraq on war against terrorism, based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq, I have been deployed to come and work in Linz. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union. In my active duty here in Iraq I was able to make the sum of 10.2million USD. This money came from our raids on terrorists hideouts here in Iraq because they keep money at home for the funding of their evil activities. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 5years and also we are not allowed to run any form of financial transactions from here in Iraq. Secondly, as military personnel under the services of the US Government I will be probed/prosecuted once such an amount of money is found with me. The only way to be safe with this money is to invest it there in Europe considering the fact that I will be there for some period of time. I truly need someone that I could deal with as I have designed a safe process of bringing this money to Europe without any form of risk. If you accept I will send the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary. I decided to find someone that is real/trust-worthy and this was why I came in contact with you through a secured business site. Where we are now I can only communicate through our military facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, if you accept I can explain the details to you and I can call you briefly through a secured line when I am out of our military network so kindly send me your number. You can also send me a confirmation email so that we can move forward with this deal with 30% percent of the money for you (inclusive of what might be spent in the process of this deal) and the remaining 70% for me. I await your positive response to my request.
Regards,
Captain William Rogers

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Dezember 2011 um 14:20 von »  

Safe-Keep.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
Safe-Keep.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema