Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natalia <lucknatashka@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 3943 mal)

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Natalia <lucknatashka@yandex.ru>
06. März 2009 um 17:41

Hello dearest xxxx. How are you? I wish you a good mood. At first, I would like to say thank-you for your messages. i was in awe of your message.

I would like to let you know a little about me. I live in a small country town Morki that is situated in the central part of Russia!
Have you ever heard of Morki? Smiley For sure you never heard about my living place, but it is a very beautiful place that is located approximately 1000 km away from Moscow. i apologize that I repeat but I can't hide admiration and i really can't help talking about my small homeland MORKI. My village is situated on the bank of small river MARIANKA. Telling to you these words, I lead you away from talk about myself. I request pardon! Smiley as for my living place, it is rich with forests, fresh air and blue waters. every person is proud of its homeland, isn't it? I’m sorry. I should talk about myself:) I am a modest russian girl with beautiful eyes! You can look at my photos that is attached in the appendix of this letter. I hope you find me a beautiful woman?.. Smiley and please comment about my sent photos. well, i am 26 years-old woman. I was born here on July, 4 in 1983. I live alone in one-room apartment. My apartment is very modest, but it has a very beautiful balcony where there are many excellent flowers. i adore flowers and you, xxxxx? I adore to get bunches with flowers from my friends and relatives as a gifts. In turn I like to do gifts to my friends. In truth I like to bring only the best to everyone because i am sure that everyone deserves only the best. I am very romantic. Very nice thoughts come in my head with ease, and for this reason I can not get asleep some time. I keep my body in shape. I do not drink and I do not smoke. when I notice that most of russian girls smoke in the streets and I get upset with such women because it is not a proper thing to do when a girl holds a cigarette between fingers. Once I heard that a cigarette decorates a man, but I can not deny this phrase, and I can not agree with it. Every morning I run, and it keeps me in good fit a whole day. When I lived with my parents, I ran with my daddy. My parents raised me up very good. In the childhood I was surrounded by big attention and care. Thanks to my parents I am a decent, very educated and a cultural woman. I have a brother and one younger sister and my parents give to us proper attention. I go to the sports halls two to three times a week. It protects me from extra kgs.
Smiley do you practice some sports, workout in the mornings or something else? Smiley it is a very useful thing to your organism. as for my work, i am a sergeant in Police. I hope it won't scare you away. Smiley There is one proverb: a russian woman will come into a burning log hut and will stop a moving horse. I already had some exchanging letters to one man, but he was a little strange, he didn't answer to my messages. Most likely he was kept busy, who knows? And so I have stopped that correspondence. I hope this attempt will be successful! maybe for this reason I have written much for today. I hope you haven't got tired to read this letter. Smiley Please tell to me about yourselves. Ok? Tell to me sincerely, have you ever communicated to the Russian girls? As you do represent contacted to Russian women? Do you know anything about Russia? I am closing on this and i am looking forward to seeing your message back as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.
Faithfully yours, Natalia.Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: lucknatashka@yandex.ru
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: RFhbLwYdhfdLIgXA
Received: from forwards3.yandex.ru ([213.180.223.174]) by col0-mc2-f40.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:08:23 -0800
Received: from smtp11.yandex.ru (smtp11.yandex.ru [213.180.223.93])
     by forwards3.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 724514C5C70
     for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Fri,  6 Mar 2009 03:08:22 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 174.41.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.41.174]:19980 "EHLO philka"
       smtp-auth: "lucknatashka" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S5095600AbZCFAIP convert rfc822-to-8bit
       (ORCPT <rfc822;xxxxx@hotmail.com>);
       Fri, 6 Mar 2009 03:08:15 +0300
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp11
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1236298095
X-BornDate: 1234299600
X-Yandex-Karma: 0
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 28
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp11.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: lucknatashka
Date:   Fri, 6 Mar 2009 02:30:25 +0300
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1032515327.20090306023025@yandex.ru>
To:     xxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: hello
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT
Return-Path: lucknatashka@yandex.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Mar 2009 00:08:23.0554 (UTC) FILETIME=[AA3B7E20:01C99DEF]

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2009 um 16:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Natalia <lucknatashka@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 06. März 2009 um 17:45

Post aus Scammers Paradise:

Code
Alles auswählen
organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:	 OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:	 LIR
address:	  Sovetskaya 138
address:	  424000
address:	  Yoshkar-Ola
address:	  Russian Federation

Zitat:
Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

Das ist eine SmileyVersion für den USB-Stick.

Ohne Stefan vorgreifen zu wollen, dieses Morki ist eine Verwaltungseinheit von Mari-El (wozu auch unser geliebtes Yoshkar-Ola zählt)
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2009 um 17:52 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 06. März 2009 um 18:20

Bei Google was gefunden, aber nur unter lucknatashka@

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 06. März 2009 um 18:28

@ Rais

Ist identisch und als Scam geführt:

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2009 um 16:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Antwort #4 - 07. März 2009 um 15:04

Good day , how are you doing? What your mood today? Now, when Seeing your answer I feel a little strange. I am a little surprised That you have answered me. Probably, because I have not got used, what to me to write, to the person who is while for me unfamiliar, and it is for me big! Anyhow thanks Wolfgang! You ask about my work in general - I work in polize russian junior sergeant. morkinskom Ministry of internal affairs. My post is not high, I take part in completing the documentation of cases. fulfilling legal requirements.
I always was interested in history of other country. Each country has a various mentality, culture. And I am interested As this culture influences development of the person which lives in The given country.
But I am enthusiastic because you have written to me. I wish to tell to you many thanks, that you had time to write to me the letter. It speaks about many things. I consider your letters seriously. For some reasons I wish to learn more about you. We studied at lessons At school about cultures of other countries, but we never studied about The person who lives in that country. And I burn with the desire to learn All of you more. It seems, that the conversation beginning interestingly Always. I think so. At least my heart speaks so. I wish to tell about Independently more here in this letter. My usual day is very monotonous Because I am compelled to provide me. I pay for municipal services, For my apartment. At my parents was two apartments. The father rented that From these apartments. Then I have asked the father so that it has given to me It separately. My father - very kind person, and it has given me this apartment. Now I live one in it separately. Every morning I have woken 6 hours. I clean curtains and some time, I admire with beauty of the nature, Streets. You like to inhale new morning air? It is is cool a little And it is very pleasant. I have breakfast, and I go to work Place. My work is next from my house. I like to go to work a little Earlier than all my colleagues. I like to look at sleepy persons My colleagues Smiley It
entertains:) I like to drink a cup of coffee with mine Friends on work in the morning. My work is desirable for me. It is pleasant to me To work. Always there is a pleasant smell in a site, opposite to our windows trees grow, and it does I happier. After work I come back home. Then I do some homework. I often go in the fine village with my friends, and we have an entertainment, Joke, laughter Loudly Smiley Also I would like to tell to you about my formation. I have finished 11 classes at school, and I have the full secondary Formation. My certificate has only four. I went to school diligently. I have a gold medal for successes in research. I was very important The pupil at
school:) I participated almost in all sports and educational Actions.
Further I have solved to study in college in economic ability and Finished it is very good. I have a diploma of the economist. A life of the student It was very interesting, and it was full of pleasure. I am contact To many former friends with whom I got acquainted in college.
It is probable, you wish to ask a question why do not do I I work as the economist According to the received trade. I also cannot understand it. Probably I was very young and is a little naive.
Probably the destiny has not made Allow to find work according to my diploma in Russia at us with it problems. I was at home without Within one year and then I felt any works inconveniently before My parents because of not presence of work and it is final money for my residing.
I did not wish to depend on my parents, and now I do not regret That I
- work in polize. I like this work. This work gives me profit of money and true pleasure:) (from a part) If you are Have any questions which it is free to set. I can discuss with you Any problems if you wish to speak about it. Now I think it I will finish this letter. Please set questions. I will rejoice To answer any of them. Well Wolfgang? From talkative Natalia Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: lucknatashka@yandex.ru
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: Kg7F+k85EkNV2qfK
Received: from forwards3.yandex.ru ([213.180.223.174]) by COL0-MC4-F45.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:33:10 -0800
Received: from smtp4.yandex.ru (smtp4.yandex.ru [213.180.223.136])
     by forwards3.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id A96DD4C539E
     for <xxxx@hotmail.com>; Sat,  7 Mar 2009 06:33:09 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 54.67.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.67.54]:22278 "EHLO philka3"
       smtp-auth: "lucknatashka" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S966841AbZCGDdE (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxxx@hotmail.com>); Sat, 7 Mar 2009 06:33:04 +0300
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp4
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1236396784
X-BornDate: 1234299600
X-Yandex-Karma: 0
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 4
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp4.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: lucknatashka
Date:   Fri, 6 Mar 2009 22:58:07 +0300
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1329275132.20090306225807@yandex.ru>
To:     "xxx " <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: AW: hello
In-Reply-To: <D3253E5F39D94F16BE1B7F864124DEAB@xxxxxx>
References: <1032515327.20090306023025@yandex.ru> <D3253E5F39D94F16BE1B7F864124DEAB@xxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------512F13EA0583F"
Return-Path: lucknatashka@yandex.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Mar 2009 03:33:11.0126 (UTC) FILETIME=[709BEF60:01C99ED5]

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2009 um 16:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 07. März 2009 um 15:46

@ lonelywolf!

In diesem Bild sitzt sie in einem Kino, drei Popcorn Becher?!
Das Poster ist aus dem Jahre 2007 wo der Film in den Kino's
in Russland war! Der Film heisst bei uns 'Bee Movie' und ist
von den Machern von Shrek und Madagaskar. Titel in Russia:
'пожжжужжжим? БИ МУВИ МЕДОВЫЙ ЗАГОВОР'

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. März 2009 um 16:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema