Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Oksana <oksankago09@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1858 mal)

LeChuck
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Oksana <oksankago09@yahoo.com>
29. Januar 2009 um 14:52

Greetings Xxxxxx.

I am pleased, it today I have received news from you thanks you which have written to me. Also it is the
experience big and very unfamiliar to me before to communicate with someone outside Russia. Only nevertheless
I very much hope, that my quite good knowledge of the English language will allow me to understand you is
high-grade. I began the studying of English at school, have then continued it during training in institute.
Also I was engaged independently much to reach results with it. I hope, what you estimate it positively, my
new friend? 
Xxxxxx, I to thank you for your fine image for me. You to seem to me very beautiful and interesting by the man 
and I to wish to learn more about you.
And I hope, you understand, all which I write to you, and also I promise to improve the knowledge with it.
Certainly we of dialogue very much will help me with it further. As we with you only get acquainted,
I should tell about me directly more. To me now 29 years, and my birthday on may, 17, 1979. Mine
Growth of 170 centimeters, weight of 53 kg. I very sports girl and constantly am in a good tone and I hope,
that you can estimate it on my images to you.
I believe in the God and destiny, and I expect my unique unique person. I believe in family and love, and me
Search for the person to to what I shall give all high temperature of my heart and that whom I shall be
Be always together..., I want to divide with it all things - good and sad, everything, that we shall meet we
in our life.
My person, clever also has strong spirit, it is kind and magnanimous and generous, it will make it - to be
for me, Also will know, which I shall make it - to be for him. Unique my person who demands love and can give love.
It - a The person who demands reliable family and fair relations. I done not interested only with any game and vain
promises. In fact only, when I inside will have this person and I shall understand, that it is necessary for
me, I shall give everything to be with it. I would like to know your opinion on this account as well very
much I hope, that we are similar with it.
I to want, that you would send me some new a photo. I do not know, why, but it is pleasant for me to write
it to you The letter. In fact, I shall not hide, that very much I hope, that we can become closer and learn with you
about each other more with time I to want, that you would answer me a little faster. Write to me about
itself, than you are borrowed What to like and that do not like, I everything to want to know about you.
Questions which you want to establish on me also, will be interesting to Me, I with pleasure on them shall answer!
It is difficult for me to write something else now while I do not know your opinion with all it and I do not
receive the answer. So very much I hope to find it tomorrow and to have us on one step closer. But the main
question, what I would like to ask you, whether it is valid you to be ready are open completely and whether
consider the present relations further? Once again I thank you, that you answered me up to tomorrow (I hope). 

Your new friend from far Russia, Oksana.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Date: 29. Januar 2009 10:20:45 MEZ
To: Xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxx@yandex.ru>
Subject: Hello Xxxxxx!
Reply-To: Oksana <oksankago09@yahoo.com>
X-Yandex-Foldername: Vhodyashchie
Received: from n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([98.136.44.42]:41369 "HELO n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com" smtp-auth: <none> TLS-CHIPER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mxfront53.yandex.ru with SMTP id S1327147AbZA2JZs; Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:25:48 +0300
Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:25:46 -0000
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:25:45 -0000
Received: from [216.252.111.168] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:25:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp103.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:25:45 -0000
Received: (qmail 67386 invoked from network); 29 Jan 2009 09:25:45 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO COMPIK) (oksankago09@217.150.52.189 with plain) by smtp102.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Jan 2009 09:25:43 -0000
X-Yandex-Timemark: 1233221148
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: mxfront53
Received-Spf: none (mxfront53: 98.136.44.42 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of yahoo.com; fakespf=softfail) client-ip=98.136.44.42; envelope-from=oksankago09@yahoo.com; helo=n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com;, fakespf=softfail
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 633361.32488.bm@omp103.mail.re3.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-Id: <1772593027.20090129122045@yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <63F0672C-0F46-4FAB-9EDF-D262043B8F65@yandex.ru>
References: <63F0672C-0F46-4FAB-9EDF-D262043B8F65@yandex.ru>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------55138616D0E88"

Zitat:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional  Smiley

Mail aus Moskau oder Umgebung verschickt
Zitat:
inetnum:        217.150.52.0 - 217.150.52.255
role:           TTC NOC
address:        Company TransTeleCom Network Operation Center
address:        7, Dolgorukovskaya st.
address:        127006 Moscow Russia

Die Fotos stammen offensichtlich von loveplanet.ru, wo sie nach Upload
diese Info enthalten. Sie wurden mit ACD bearbeitet

Copyright: http://www.loveplanet.ru
Date Time: 2008:05:27 15:24:34
Orientation: 1 (Normal)
Software: ACD Systems Digital Imaging
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2009 um 02:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Oksana <oksankago09@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Januar 2009 um 15:43

@ LeChuck

Bitte den Quelltext vollständig hochladen. Manchmal sind Infos versteckt, die wichtig für uns sind.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

LeChuck
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #2 - 29. Januar 2009 um 16:13

Webmaster schrieb on 29. Januar 2009 um 15:43:
@ LeChuck

Bitte den Quelltext vollständig hochladen. Manchmal sind Infos versteckt, die wichtig für uns sind.

Habe es nachgetragen Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2009 um 16:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 29. Januar 2009 um 21:47

Wie lusitg. Bei mir ist die auch gelandet.
Allerdings über
http://www.livedatesearch.com/
Bilder die selben.

Greetings Xxxxxx.
I am pleased, it today I have received news from you thanks you which have written to me. Also it is the experience big and very unfamiliar to me before to communicate with someone outside Russia. Only nevertheless
I very much hope, that my quite good knowledge of the English language will allow me to understand you is high-grade. I began the studying of English at school, have then continued it during training in institute.
Also I was engaged independently much to reach results with it. I hope, what you estimate it positively, my new friend? 
And I hope, you understand, all which I write to you, and also I promise to improve the knowledge with it.
Certainly we of dialogue very much will help me with it further. As we with you only get acquainted,
I should tell about me directly more. To me now 29 years, and my birthday on may, 17, 1979. Mine Growth of 170 centimeters, weight of 53 kg. I very sports girl and constantly am in a good tone and I hope, that you can estimate it on my images to you.
I believe in the God and destiny, and I expect my unique unique person. I believe in family and love, and me Search for the person to to what I shall give all high temperature of my heart and that whom I shall be Be always together..., I want to divide with it all things - good and sad, everything, that we shall meet we
in our life.
My person, clever also has strong spirit, it is kind and magnanimous and generous, it will make it - to be for me, Also will know, which I shall make it - to be for him. Unique my person who demands love and can give love.
It - a The person who demands reliable family and fair relations. I done not interested only with any game and vain promises. In fact only, when I inside will have this person and I shall understand, that it is necessary for
me, I shall give everything to be with it. I would like to know your opinion on this account as well very  much I hope, that we are similar with it.
I to want, that you would send me some new a photo. I do not know, why, but it is pleasant for me to write it to you The letter. In fact, I shall not hide, that very much I hope, that we can become closer and learn with you
about each other more with time I to want, that you would answer me a little faster. Write to me about itself, than you are borrowed What to like and that do not like, I everything to want to know about you.
Questions which you want to establish on me also, will be interesting to Me, I with pleasure on them shall answer!
It is difficult for me to write something else now while I do not know your opinion with all it and I do not receive the answer. So very much I hope to find it tomorrow and to have us on one step closer. But the main
question, what I would like to ask you, whether it is valid you to be ready are open completely and whether consider the present relations further? Once again I thank you, that you answered me up to tomorrow (I hope).
Your new friend from far Russia, Oksana.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <oksankago09@yahoo.com>
Received: from front-relay01.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
     by relay01.mediabeam.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n0T98a5O016023
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:08:36 +0100
Received: from n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.109])
     by front-relay01.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n0T98Zlk023628
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:08:35 +0100
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:08:34 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.180] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:08:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jan 2009 09:08:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 477983.17653.bm@omp101.mail.re1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7739 invoked from network); 29 Jan 2009 09:08:34 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO COMPIK) (oksankago09@217.150.52.189 with plain)
 by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Jan 2009 09:08:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:07:33 +0300
Message-ID: <412902397.20090129120733@yahoo.com>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
Subject: Hello Xxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <49804E7D.000003.03956@XXXXXX>
References: <49804E7D.000003.03956@XXXXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------11D1D120EF0ACDCD"
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: n0T98a5O016023
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
X-mediaBEAM-SpamScore: 4

Zitat:
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  217.150.52.189
inetnum:        217.150.52.0 - 217.150.52.255
netname:        TTK-PTP-NET13
remarks:        INFRA-AW
descr:          TTK PTP links,
descr:          Moscow, Russia

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Januar 2009 um 03:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 30. Januar 2009 um 11:45

Die schreibt aus einen Internetcafe.
Steht im letzten Abschnitt.

With pleasure and gratitude for the answer, my new friend xxxxxx.

So I hope with it, that it becomes now constant and usual for us to find letters the friend the friend. And

very much waited with it, something - is more about you and your life, there is far. It could make us closer

in knowledge and acquaintance. Therefore I thank again, that you gave me this opportunity to receive letters

from you.

xxxxxxx, I to thank you for your fine image for me. You to seem to me very beautiful and interesting by the man and I to wish to learn more about you. I to regret to hear, that you to catch a cold, but I hope you can soon recover and will put on more warmly. Me to please, that you to search for the general features in us and could find, that you and I to be born in May.

And to you, I hope, that it was pleasant to learn about me more. It is certainly very interesting to me and

is involved to have dialogue and communication with the person which so it is far from me. But nevertheless I

think, that it is quite normal and it is peculiar now. Never simply I before used it though heard from

girlfriends much, that people find the happiness here. In fact time you have decided to answer me, and I have

written to you then we felt any necessity for it. Also I understand now in ours dialogue, that people not

strongly differ all over the world and only some features distinguish them. I shall try to write something

about me which could be Interesting to you, and only to a thing which I want to inform you. And if you will want to ask me

something, to be Not afraid to ask.

I always have only two choices, when whom - that finding - from me something: the Answer fairly or to is not present

The answer. I never shall be to you Lie; I shall answer you always your questions sincerely. Therefore also I

wait from you for reciprocity with it. I shall try to inform you about my qualities also.

In fact we should speak more about it each other to allow more full representation and to understand what

qualities of character and a nature has each of us. Also I want to be completely open with it to not do myself

better or to hide something. And you should or accept me such what I is or to not do it.

The hope to not frighten off you with it. I the kind, tender woman who is constant in movement and love a

life very much. My heart and soul also are open for associates and I trust people though not always they love

me. Probably I even a few romanticism also appreciate all fine, that surrounds us. But the I become more

senior, the I understand in what more consists human happiness and success of a life. It to have healthy,

happy family and to find beside care and warmly favourite person. Also I think, that it should be the main

thing in a life of each woman to receive family and to care of the relatives, keeping the family center in

heat. I want family there all members only a life the friend for the friend.

It always was considered as the main character trait and was appreciated in Russian women, that they can

reliably store and watch the family center. I can know, what mainly we characterize men from your country? I

Are rather patient person, and I can at realization in my feelings while I do not understand a situation

Completely, but if something does me, overturn - I - very much character.. Therefore I also try to be friends

and communicate with people similar to me to find understanding with all it. But only people sometimes appear

absolutely others than when you meet them. Therefore I also have no success with a presence of the person

which would like and cared of me here. And if To inform concerning attitudes with other world...

There Are only two parties - me my both families, and rest The world. I also very much like to prepare peep and

to keep order in an apartment that all was harmonious and pleasant. My the dish is loved various national soup,

fritters, and also salads which I know set. I really live for the one whom - the one who will divide with me

all Pleasures of a life also could be favorable in any situation.

I very much like to travel. I earlier very much with mum have left on Russia when still some prices for tickets

Were not dear. Now I can afford to go with friends close to city on lakes. We enter into campaign in the

summer. But, unfortunately, never before was not outside Russia and only I can know from the message of news

on a life there. Therefore also I hope to learn more and about your life of the state there from your

letters, to understand about it more.

It is very fine, in us very beautiful edge. All year I wait within the limits of a summer when I again can

take a backpack and me Will go on lake.

Wood, a guitar, tent if it is fine? From my interests also I want to allocate also interest

to cinema and music without which to us would be worse, I think. You agree with it? And the choice of a genre

of film or style of music for me depends on mood in which I am for that moment. What from this you prefer and

whether have an opportunity there to observe the Russian cinemas or to listen to our music? 

Now I live here with my mum whom call Svetlana Andreevna. She is person very dear and close to me with

whom I can share all and she always will help me advice and will come to the aid. I am proud of mum and I

want, that she was proud of me. In fact she has given me good education and has put me on legs though it was

not always simple for her, I know. She works as the medical sister in one of hospitals here and always very

warmly and with care concerns to people that has brought up to me also. Therefore I think, that accepted from

her the majority of the personal qualities. My father was not so is good, though I am not taken to accuse him

and my mother also prefers to not speak about him poorly. The matter is that he left from our family when I

was still small and did not appear almost since then to help us somehow. Probably he did not love my mother

also how after wedding, but I think, what his daughter deserved more attention to itself?

To I regret, I have not phone of buildings and consequently to write to you to me it it is necessary, enter

The Internet of cafe. 

Now nevertheless I shall be compelled to finish the letter to you today and again tomorrow I hope, that we

shall continue our dialogue and knowledge each other.

Therefore I shall plan the day now to write to you and to find your letters also. So it can become habitual for us

and an integral part of each day. It is a pity, if missed something, that interested you. But we have enough

time now to speak about all it. I wish you fine day and I wait for your answer tomorrow. Your new friend, Oksana.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <oksankago09@yahoo.com>
Received: from front-relay02.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
     by relay05.mediabeam.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n0U8wteT017340
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:58:55 +0100
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.91])
     by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n0U8ws5B007085
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:58:54 +0100
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2009 08:58:53 -0000
Received: from [216.252.111.169] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2009 08:58:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2009 08:58:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 884794.5193.bm@omp104.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 87843 invoked from network); 30 Jan 2009 08:58:53 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
iority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
cUDp9aRrfkM02w=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO COMPIK) (oksankago09@217.150.52.189 with plain)
 by smtp112.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Jan 2009 08:58:51 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: Fn4qr6qOsyspSfzQpnY4NscYAw--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:34:59 +0300
Message-ID: <1433166721.20090130113459@yahoo.com>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
Subject: Hi Xxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <49822696.000004.04080@XXXXXX>
References: <49804E7D.000003.03956@XXXXXX> <412902397.20090129120733@yahoo.com> <49822696.000004.04080@XXXXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------D9138EEF61125"
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: n0U8wteT017340
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
X-mediaBEAM-SpamScore: 4

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2009 um 02:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 30. Januar 2009 um 11:57

Zitat:
Die schreibt aus einen Internetcafe.
Steht im letzten Abschnitt.

Das glaube ich ihr sogar! Es handelt sich um Vlad sein Hinterhofscaminternetcafe! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 30. Januar 2009 um 12:20

Bei Livedatesearch ist ihr Profil seid gestern gelöscht.
Dort kam die aus den Staaten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema