Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anastasya <krrstvns9@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9693 mal)

ilflacco
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Wien
Anastasya <krrstvns9@yahoo.com>
28. Januar 2009 um 19:22

Hello, My name is Anastasya. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you. I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a men... You seems to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! I wish to tell you about me. I the blonde of average growth. To me 28 years old. I have brown eyes and very attractive appearance. You can see my photo in the attached file. I have sent it for you. I hope, that you like my photo and you will very soon answer me.It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have relations.Anastasya.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Änderung:

Bilderklau

aus privatem Internet-Fotoalbum

PHOTO.NAME
Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Spoiler:

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: krrstvns9@yahoo.com
X-Message-Info: KQOohwuT18nvUYRU
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.237.91]) by col0-mc1-f21.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:01:39 -0800
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2009 16:01:38 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.135] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2009 16:01:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2009 16:01:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 150081.36691.bm@omp108.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69300 invoked from network); 28 Jan 2009 16:01:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ority:Message-ID:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type;
  1m/RBIRg6s7q0=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO A0EBCVZ23N) (krrstvns9@194.8.75.32 with plain)
  by smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 28 Jan 2009 16:01:32 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: syWcddFkSESiqgfnrWmVOkR4CF1XPWQqT5XAURI6JMqIUI.zMKmFfJF71ASnAK5zuSx8L3c9
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:45:10 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.03) Personal
Reply-To: krrstvns9@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1786205350.20090123144510@yahoo.com>
To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello from me.
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11B6548B24691"
Return-Path: krrstvns9@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2009 16:01:39.0116 (UTC) FILETIME=[B428E6C0:01C98161]

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Januar 2012 um 19:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
AIM  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Tiger
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Essen
Re: Anastasya <krrstvns9@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. Januar 2009 um 19:44

@ ilflacco

Würdest Du bitte noch den Quelltext posten  Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2010 um 13:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 28. Januar 2009 um 23:16

ilflacco schrieb on 28. Januar 2009 um 19:22:
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you

wenn das jetzt ein B o r i s  ist , dann fängt er jetzt wohl damit  an bei den nigerian mugus abzuschreiben:

Smiley

@ ilflacco
sag mal hast du das per e-Mail bekommen oder in deinem Postfach bei einer singlecommunity gehabt.

wenn erstes zutrifft: 
1. war das Bild im bmp format angehängt oder hast du es so gespeichert
2. beglück uns bitte noch mit dem Quelltext

wenn letzteres zutrifft
gib uns bitte einen Link zu ihrem Profil
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2009 um 18:44 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #3 - 29. Januar 2009 um 18:54

Die Herkunft ist tatsächlich verschleiert aber sie kommt aus Great Britain:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  194.8.75.32
inetnum:	  194.8.74.0 - 194.8.75.255
netname:	  DRAGONARA-NET
descr:	    Dragonara Alliance Ltd
org:		ORG-DRAG1-RIPE
admin-c:	  AGAV2-RIPE
tech-c:	   AGAV2-RIPE
mnt-by:	   RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:	   DRAGONARA-MNT
mnt-lower:	RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:     DRAGONARA-MNT
mnt-domains:    DRAGONARA-MNT
source:	   RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-DRAG1-RIPE
org-name:	 Dragonara Alliance Ltd
org-type:	 OTHER
address:	  Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive,
		    P. O. Box 3469, Road Town, Tortola,
		    British Virgin Islands 

Beim Auslesesn aufpassen: Es ist immer die unterste IP Adresse in [Klammern].
Ausnahme ist Yahoo! Das sieht das so aus:
Zitat:
Received: from unknown (HELO A0EBCVZ23N) (krrstvns9@194.8.75.32 with plain)

Also kommt sie nach "Scam aus Russland"!!!

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:45:10 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2010 um 13:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 29. Januar 2009 um 20:34

Wesermann schrieb on 29. Januar 2009 um 07:54:
OrgName:Inktomi Corporation

das ist nämlich yahoo - warst noch nen bisschen zu weit oben im Quelltext Zwinkernd

ilflacco schrieb on 29. Januar 2009 um 05:31:
werd sie ein wenig an der Stange halten

schön - das spiel beginnt - anders herum wäre es ja auch nicht so schlecht   mit dem halten Durchgedreht

Smiley auch für die promte Reaktion

Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg und uns hoffentlich ne menge spass beim Lesen deiner reports  Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ilflacco
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Wien
Antwort #5 - 04. Februar 2009 um 16:14

Folgende Nachricht von der lieben netten Frau...

I am very glad to tell you hello again, Christian!Excuse me, that I could not answer you earlier! Thank for your goodletter. I admit to me it was very pleasant to read your letter again.I not the master in a spelling of letters but I try that all of youhave understood. In this letter I shall try to tell about myselflittle bit more in detail. Probably you will be very much afflictedwhen you find out that I live not in your country. But I very muchhope that it does not frighten you, because I the same lady like manyother ladies living in the different countries. I the same person withheart and soul. And if your interest is not limited by distance orborders, I really will be very glad. My country - Russia. Our countryis located on continent - Eurasia. Russia is very big country andoccupies very big area. Capital of Russia - Moscow. I was born and Ilive now in town Saint Petersburg. Saint Petersburg is located ondistance of 600 kilometers from Moscow. I want to tell you that myname is Nastya. But in Russia actually each name has some forms, forexample such as - the reduced form or the diminutive-caressing form orpet name. On this also my names is - Anastasiya, Nastya, Nasten'ka.I very much like to read. I very much like mystical books or simply afantasy. My loved author Mihail Bulgakov. Probably you heard abouthim. His well-known product " Master and Margarita " and this my lovedproduct. As I like to read the scientific literature. Historicalbooks.As I sometimes like to look good film. My loved actor Keanu Rivz.I liked the trilogy "Matrix" with his participation. Recently ourRussian films too became interesting. Recently we went to cinema withgirlfriends on our Russian film "Obitaemiy ostrov". It is veryinstructive film.As to music that I prefer popular Russian music. My loved Russiangroup it "Premieres-minister" From foreign music it is pleasant to meRobert Miles. Sometimes music helps me to relax.I am engaged in aerobics because support of a figure for me isimportant. And in general I care of the health. I am engaged inaerobics two times per day. I visit Fitnes-club. I want to inform youthat I very much love sweet especially ice-cream. And in general fromfood I prefer Russian kitchen. My loved dishes is a soup from a nettleand Pel'menis. My loved color is blue and dark also I prefer clothesof these colors. I nearly have not overlooked to inform you when mybirthday. I was born December, 31, 1978. On a mark of the zodiacCapricorn. And when your birthday and who you on a horoscope? What yourloved color? What color your eyes and what growth at you? My eyes brownand growth 168 cm. You have hobby? How you relax?I think that on it is possible to finish my next letter.I shall wait your answer with impatience.Yours faithfully Anastasiya.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Mai 2011 um 16:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
AIM  
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Februar 2009 um 17:18

Zitat:
Russia. Our countryis located on continent - Eurasia. Russia is very big country andoccupies very big area. Capital of Russia - Moscow. I was born and Ilive now in town Saint Petersburg. Saint Petersburg is located ondistance of 600 kilometers from Moscow.

Was sie schreibt paßt zur Date Zeit .

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:44:59 +0300

aber leider nicht zum Absendeort der Mail,

Zitat:
British Virgin Islands

damit ist sie zu 100 % Scam
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2009 um 17:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 04. Februar 2009 um 23:59

ilflacco schrieb on 04. Februar 2009 um 16:14:
I am very glad to tell you hello again, Christian!Excuse me, that I could not answer you earlier! Thank for your goodletter. I admit to me it was very pleasant to read your letter again.I not the master in a spelling of letters but I try that all of youhave understood. In this letter I shall try to tell about myselflittle bit more in detail.

Also ersteinmal möchte ich erwähnen, das dies wieder ein Zusammentreffen mit der Leerzeichenfresser - Bande ist Zwinkernd

der erste Teil ist hier schon mal zu finden

Smiley (Letter 2) Olesya

Probably you will be very much afflictedwhen you find out that I live not in your country. But

damit geht es hier weiter:

Smiley Marina Penkina

Probably you will be very much afflictedwhen you find out that I live not in your country. But I very muchhope that it does not frighten you, because I the same lady like manyother ladies living in the different countries. I the same person withheart and soul. And if your interest is not limited by distance orborders, I really will be very glad. My country - Russia. Our countryis located on continent - Eurasia. Russia is very big country andoccupies very big area. Capital of Russia - Moscow. I was born and Ilive now in

Dieser Abschnitt ist auch hier zu finden:
Mail vom June 23, 2003  Schockiert/Erstaunt
Smiley Ekaterina (Katen'ka, Katya, Katyusha) <ekaterina@takoe.com> <kat@presnya.net> 

I very much like mystical books or simply afantasy. My loved author Mihail Bulgakov. Probably you heard abouthim. His well-known product " Master and Margarita " and this my lovedproduct. As I like to read the scientific literature. Historicalbooks.As I sometimes like to look good film. My loved actor Keanu Rivz.I liked the trilogy "Matrix" with his participation. Recently ourRussian films too became interesting. Recently we went to cinema withgirlfriends on our Russian film "Obitaemiy ostrov". It is veryinstructive film.As to music that I prefer popular Russian music. My loved Russiangroup it "Premieres-minister" From foreign music it is pleasant to meRobert Miles. Sometimes music helps me to relax.

Damit geht es dann hier weiter (kleine Unterschiede im Inhalt zeigen wo überall Platzhalter für "dynamische" Inhalte einegsetzt werden):

Smiley (Letter 2) Natasha <_-natasha-_@mail.ru>

so das reicht jetzt erstmal um zu zeigen was Leerzeichenfressen ist und den text aus verschiedenen Quellen zsammenzutragen, kostet auch hier zu viel zeit - hätte ich fast vergessen - danke für das nette geschenk vladimir  Durchgedreht Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2009 um 00:00 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 07. September 2018 um 05:08

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Dina White [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden