Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Margarita <margaritagva@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 7097 mal)

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Re: Margarita <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 18. September 2008 um 23:59

Hoi!

Der Typ auf dem Bild ist Ralf Richter, ein Weltklasse deutscher Schauspieler. 
Brauch ja noch Muntion um ab und zu auch ein Bildchen zu senden. Zwinkernd

Die Avatarpage.de ist leider offline, mal sehen wann ich da wieder was hinbekomme. 

Hail und bis morgen

K.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:46 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #16 - 19. September 2008 um 16:19

Hoi!

So, hier wieder Post von meiner lieben Margarita. Ich bin ja so verliebt  Durchgedreht
Ich antworte irgendwann später, in der Ruhe liegt die Kraft. 
Ein neues Bildchen war auch dabei, dass ich Euch nicht vorenthalten möchte: Hübsche Muschi Zwinkernd

von      MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Antwort an      MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
an      Karl Schmitt <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Datum      19. September 2008 12:25
Betreff      Hello, Karl!

Mail:

Hello, Karl!
I have just come during a dinner to the Internet club to check up your letter and your photo Karl it so is good that you have written a letter for me? When I begin to write you i cannot often find proper words but the more I write the more it becomes easy for me. 
I as in the previous letter promised to write about the work and so I work in interior of perfumery. I work as the seller of perfumery, these are various lipsticks for lips, for hair, a face cream and it is much a paint another that is necessary for appearance for women. I like my work. And you Karl like your work? 
My dear Karl I has overlooked to tell concerning my parents. I do not want to recollect death my parents as to me becomes sad. But I shall briefly write. That I live one not reading my cat and at me parents are not present. I as send a photo of me with a cat and I hope that my photo with a cat to like you Karl? A name of my cat KUZYA. and now about a history of death of my parents. When to me there were 35 years in 2003 my father has died of a cancer easy then to him there were 65 years, and my mother has died later 2 years in 2005 in 69 years of a diabetes in hospital. But on it the life does not come to an end also I want to continue my life. I as want Karl to ask you about your parents I hope at you a history of parents better?
And I thought of the future But I do not long as the future life proceeds also to me it is time to create itself already family and I hope that we with you Karl can be good pair! 
Karl I also want to ask you your phone number and I hope that in the following letter you will write to me your phone number? At me is mobil phone but I at the end of a summer have dropped him in water and now mine mobil phone does not work, but I have given my phone on repair and to me have told that will repair! And when my phone will repair that I shall write sms to you Karl ok? Also I hope that you will write your phone number in the following letter!
Do you like sport and are you fond of it? As for me, when i was a child i attended a sport school and liked gymnastics very much. I still have a good srort form and can run very well. Have you ever practiced yoga? My girlfriend suggest our going to yoga but I hesitate. Yoga is a very calm thing and i got used to be very energetic. But it is right that sometimes we need to stop and to have a rest in a very calm atmosphere.
Karl, do you like more noisy or calm companies? How do you prefer to rest? do you travel much and have you ever been in Russia? 
I hope that you Karl with pleasure will write and will answer my letter and questions?
With impatience I shall wait for the letter?
Your girlfriend Margarita.

Zitat:
When I begin to write you i cannot often find proper words but the more I write the more it becomes easy for me.

Wollen wir es mal hoffen, meine Liebe

Zitat:
I work as the seller of perfumery, these are various lipsticks for lips

ah für Lippen! Wie avantgartistisch

Zitat:
I work as the seller of perfumery

Na da wird die Kleine aber lecker riechen, oder?

Zitat:
I as want Karl to ask you about your parents I hope at you a history of parents better?

Hab ich, da tische ich Dir eine Geschichte auf, keine Sorge

Zitat:
And I thought of the future But I do not long as the future life proceeds also to me it is time to create itself already family and I hope that we with you Karl can be good pair!

So schnell schon? Okay

Zitat:
Also I hope that you will write your phone number in the following letter!

Kein Problem, ich habe extra ein Handy für so liebe Menschen wie Dich vorbereitet.

Zitat:
Karl, do you like more noisy or calm companies? How do you prefer to rest? do you travel much and have you ever been in Russia?

Da lasse ich mir ein paar Antworten einfallen....

Hail
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:36 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Graz
Antwort #17 - 19. September 2008 um 17:52

Krabat schrieb on 19. September 2008 um 16:19:
Ein neues Bildchen war auch dabei, dass ich Euch nicht vorenthalten möchte: Hübsche Muschi

@ Krabat

Hast du auch das Foto von der Stadt bekommen? Im übrigen muß ich sagen so eine Fantasieloser Vlad, kann er nicht mal ein bißchen wechseln bei den mails. Ich bin entäuscht, etwas mehr kreativität wäre angebracht. 

Ich habe auch schon ein neues mail bekommen. Wie üblich Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:36 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #18 - 19. September 2008 um 19:39

Krabat schrieb on 18. September 2008 um 18:43:
Mögen die Spiele beginnen

Das Puplikum liebt Brot und Spiele. Deshalb tue ich etwas ganz wichtiges und ich denke, das ist okay so.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #19 - 19. September 2008 um 22:51

ewiesi schrieb on 19. September 2008 um 17:52:
Hast du auch das Foto von der Stadt bekommen? Im übrigen muß ich sagen so eine Fantasieloser Vlad, kann er nicht mal ein bißchen wechseln bei den mails. Ich bin entäuscht, etwas mehr kreativität wäre angebracht.

Nein, nur das mit der Katze. Sie scheint Dich mehr zu lieben als mich Zwinkernd
Da muss ich wohl mal etwas am Käfig rütteln. 
Ich lass mir von "ihr" jetzt mal ein paar SMS schicken. 

@ Webmaster   

Keine Frage Meister!

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #20 - 19. September 2008 um 23:36

So, hier meine kurze Antwort, mal sehen, ob Vlad Fragen beantwortet und mal sehen wie das script weitergeht. 
Meine Telefonnummer habe ich mit Absicht vergessen, habe aber ein Handy mit dem ich arbeiten kann, safe und anonym natürlich
Zwinkernd

Hallo Margarita!

It´s good that you have the chance to access the internet sometimes. I was looking forward to your email!

Yes, I truely like my job! I´m always busy and I think that´s the reason why I´m still single and not married so far.
Sounds like an interesting job the stuff you do and I think you are well informed what the trends are in perfumes. Which one do you like most?
I´m really sorry hearing that bad story about your parents. I at least I still have my mother. And don´t now what the hell my father is doing. Never met him in my life. 
Writing in english is complicated for us both but it´s fun also I guess. Don´t you think so?
Is there a meaning for Kuzya the name of your cat in english? 
Pets can be fun if you have the time to care.... which I don´t have so far.
I have never been in russia, so please tell me more about this big country. It has a glorious history as far I remember my days in school....
But of course I want to know more about you Zwinkernd 

I like running also and think I´m still in a good shape and racy. I don´t have any idea of yoga.
Do you practice this?
About noisy or calm companies: Everything at the proper time. But I like company at all.

These days I´m travelling a lot. Tomorrow morning I will depart to Sweden to buy some fish specialities for my business.Do you like fish? Do you know surströmming? Do you like it? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming 
I also like sushi a lot.

Well that should be it for today, I enjoyed reading your email and I´m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards and have a nice weekend

Karl

P.S.

Well, this is my mobile number: 
I would like to talk to you in the future if we know each other better. This dating stuff is very new to me and unfortunately I´m always very busy but have some freetime in the evenings.
So SMS should be fine in the beginning. I may don´t look so but I´m shy sometimes... 

P.P.S.

I hope it´s not to brisk to ask you for more pictures of you. You look very appealing and I also like your style....  I attached another pic of me, which a friend took some weeks ago in Frankfurt. 

Zitat:
I´m really sorry hearing that bad story about your parents. I at least I still have my mother. And don´t now what the hell my father is doing. Never met him in my life.

Net schlecht, die Geschichte, hmm?

Zitat:
Is there a meaning for Kuzya the name of your cat in english?

Wayne interessierts

Zitat:
But of course I want to know more about you

Zwinkernd SÜLZ

Zitat:
Do you know surströmming?

Perverses Zeug

Zitat:
Well, this is my mobile number:

Uuuuuups! Hab ich wohl vergessen... Zeitspiel Zwinkernd

Zitat:
I may don´t look so but I´m shy sometimes...

SÜLZ²

Zitat:
I attached another pic of me, which a friend took some weeks ago in Frankfurt.

ULTRASÜLZ
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:51 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #21 - 20. September 2008 um 08:03

Krabat schrieb on 19. September 2008 um 23:36:
These days I´m travelling a lot. Tomorrow morning I will depart to Sweden to buy some fish specialities for my business.Do you like fish? Do you know surströmming? Do you like it? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming ;
I also like sushi a lot.

Ich bin zwar Angler, aber davon könnte auch mir schlecht werden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:31 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #22 - 20. September 2008 um 11:34

Krabat schrieb on 19. September 2008 um 22:51:
Sie scheint Dich mehr zu lieben als mich

Nö, glaub ich nicht, sie liebt uns beide gleich und sie will nur unser bestes, unser Geld (Otto möge mir verzeihen das ich seinen Witz klaue) Das Foto das sie mir diesmal gesendet hat wurde erst gestern gemacht wie sie schrieb, aber als ich es ansah war die Zeit von meinem Rechner angegeben. Was hat Vlad sich da wieder einfallen lassen???

Mail:

Good afternoon Emil!
My dear Emil I it is glad from you to receive your letter! There is something special in your letters and that's why I like them more and more, and they are very important for me! hope that our relations will not break, ok? I become adhered to you Emil and each time I come in the Internet of cafe to check up your letter and is glad that you have answered me! 
Emil you asked also I as to you I send the recipe of preparation Puff salad from tomatoes and meat: Time of preparation: 10 mines
Structure: the smoked hen or any meat, tomatoes, firm cheese, crackers from white bread, mayonnaise, walnuts
Preparation: To cut cubes meat, tomatoes, to rub cheese, to cut finely walnuts. To lay layers: the meat, the cut tomatoes, crackers. To fill with mayonnaise. From above to strew grated cheese and ground walnuts. To put not for a long time in a refrigerator that salad was cooled and has become impregnated with mayonnaise.
Today I worked also day have passed not appreciably. you know I am the seller perfumery and I like advice to help people that they were beautiful and happy. I have noticed that people after they will change something in their appearance feel the itself so good and because of this I feel my self in good mood. I finished college and I am a teacher by my diploma but I always wanted to create and do something new. That is why I finished special courses of hair dresser and I after the ending special courses I have gone to work as the adviser perfumery. 
Last night I have made my photo of a house laying on beds and I hope that my photo Emil to like you! Weather today at us cool and on TV weather forecast inform rains. My dear Emil, what is your favorite season? As for me I like warm weather but unfortunately there are only 3 months of summer in Russia. Now is is getting more and more each day. I like summer and spring best of all, but autumn is so boring. Winter is much more better because there area lot of snow and it is very beautiful!
I know that we very far away but I do not want to think about this! It is just no matter for now. But at each person in the future all can will exchange and the destiny of us to connect together can, but I think that for the beginning we need to know better each other so Emil? More important that we can feel when we write each other. Our emotions, thoughts and impressions about different occasions, I like very much to know about your life. When you share with me about you and your interests I just begin to feel my
self a part of your life and I think that it is wonderful for me and for you too. Do you agree with me, my dear Emil?
I hope that you like my words and I will be waiting for your letter with great impatience and I just need to hear from you! I can feel a great happiness when I read your words, my sweet EmilEmil! I hope that you can understand my words and if not just write me and I will explain it to you! Ok? If you have some questions also I with great pleasure will answer you! Believe me it is very important for me! So, now I will finish my letter and will i waiting for you message and answers! Yours
Yours Margarita!

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:53 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #23 - 21. September 2008 um 18:56

Hoi!

Die nächste Nachricht von Margo ist schon seit dem 20. im Kasten. 
Quelltext ist unverändert, die IP statisch. 
Ich denke, ich werde erst morgen antworten, damit Ihre Sehnsucht nach mir ein wenig angefacht wird. Zwinkernd
Vlad liest sogar meine Nachrichten, durch den Trick mit der Mobilnummer habe ich eine relativ individuelle Antwort bekommen, dafür kein Bild. 
Darauf werde ich jetzt mal rumhacken.

Mail:

Hello my dear Karl!
Thank you for your attention, because your letters and your photo Karl are a great attention for me! It is a great pleasure to hear from you Karl It is nice that you wrote me about you, I think that information for share can long and we can tell each other many things. Sicher 
Karl you write to me that have written to me your phone number that I did not receive from you your phone number? ]Gut aufgepasst, Vlad
Karl thanks as for a compliment of my appearance you as like me! ]Keine Ursache
It was pleasant to me that we can use Internet because some of points very difficult to say face to face and it is necessary some time. With Internet we can tell about personal things and do not be afraid. But for me it is a little difficult to use Internet, I am not good user, so I worry that I can do a mistakes. Ich mach mir keine da keine Sorgen, kleiner Tiefstapler
Today I did not work and for me free day and consequently I have come to the Internet of cafe since the morning to check up your letter and to answer! Ich bin doch in Schweden
Karl, do you like animals and do you have pets at home? when i was a child I had a cat and a dog, but now i spend most time at work and it is very difficult to take care about a dog, so I have a cat and in the previous letter you already saw a photo of me with a cat, I as already wrote my cat call kuzya. I am sure it is esier with cats. I live alone and that's why it is so pleasant when somebody meets you when you come home. In my case it is my cat! It is 4 years old and it is very clever.
Kuzya is lazy because as most cats she does not walk in the street, stays constantly at home. She is like a little child and i am responsible for me, I understand it. 
By the way, Karl, do you like to cook? I cannot say that I like to do it, I am not a good cooker, it depends on my mood. But sometimes I prepare meat with some sea products and it is really very tasty. I like to cook not for myself but for somebody, for my guests, for example. What are you favorite dishes? I want to try to prepare it myself and to appreciate you traditional cuisine, ok?
Karl if you want that I can to send you in the following letter the recipe of preparation russian cuisines, if to you Karl it is interesting! Ne, auf keine Fall. Lass Dir was anderes einfallen
I hopeJa, was?
Well, I hope that i will receive you letter very very soon.
Your dear Margarita.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.229.10 with SMTP id b10cs181513wfh;
       Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.180.222.14 with SMTP id u14mr866773bkg.47.1221900463342;
       Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (mxb.rambler.ru [81.19.66.30])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p17si2117012fka.14.2008.09.20.01.47.42;
       Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of margaritagva@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.30 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.30;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of margaritagva@rambler.ru designates 81.19.66.30 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=margaritagva@rambler.ru
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 54FB11BCD64
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:47:42 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from KOLYAN (unknown [77.40.16.195])
     (Authenticated sender: margaritagva@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id E02B784462
     for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>; Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:47:41 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:43:46 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.62 Christmas Edition) Personal
Reply-To: MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Organization: INTERNET CAFE
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <12112205453.20080920124346@rambler.ru>
To: "Xxxx Xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: Hello my dear Xxxx!
In-Reply-To: <eb7e771e0809191431mf24c2fap515c3bd740ee72ef@mail.gmail.com>
References: <eb7e771e0809170241u7a04d8d3u8530b4265ebe85e3@mail.gmail.com>
<1812314312.20080918130629@rambler.ru>
<eb7e771e0809181440l2838efe2gba96d4c80c8ab04c@mail.gmail.com>
<10118760578.20080919142514@rambler.ru>
<eb7e771e0809191431mf24c2fap515c3bd740ee72ef@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:49 von scambuster » 
Grund: Anonymisierung 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #24 - 21. September 2008 um 19:21

@ Krabat

Deine Kommentare dazu sind einfach klasse. Wie bei den Scambaitern.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:57 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #25 - 21. September 2008 um 23:00

ewiesi schrieb on 19. September 2008 um 17:52:
Hast du auch das Foto von der Stadt bekommen?

Das Bild von der Stadt habe ich an Stefan gesendet. Mal sehen, ob er Y-O bestätigen kann.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #26 - 22. September 2008 um 09:44

So, hier meine kurze Nachricht an die liebe Margo. Mal sehen, was als nächstes so kommt.....

Hi Margo!

It´s nice to read from you again. I had a very diverting weekend in Sweden. 
How was your weekend? 

Can you please tell me more about you and your live in russia? How is weather? What do you do in your freetime? What are the people do and think?
What was your motivation to sign up to a dating site? 

If you´re interested I can tell you something about my life in germany and can describe a typical day. Which one would you like? 
A typical working day or a typical day on weekend? 
About animals: I think I wrote this in my last email, I like them but don´t have time to take care and responsibility for an pet.

To be honest I also don´t care much about cooking and I usually go out to eat. That saves me more time for the more essential things which are to do.
So don´t worry about cooking, should we somewhen see each other - we would also go out.
I don´t look for a housekeeper Zwinkernd

Do you enjoy sharing pictures with me? I was always very happy to see a new picture attached to your emails.
If you like I can also attach some from time to time. Fragen über Fragen.

Well, I´ve to start my daily business now 
Take care and I´m looking forward to hear from you.

Yours,

Karl

P.S.

This is my mobile number which I forgot to attach last time:
0049 177XXXXXXXXXX
Please forward yours to me also 

Zitat:
It´s nice to read from you again. I had a very diverting weekend in Sweden.

Gelogen, aber hey, wat solls?

Zitat:
How was your weekend?

Fragen und wayne interessierts?

Zitat:
Can you please tell me more about you and your live in russia? How is weather? What do you do in your freetime? What are the people do and think?
What was your motivation to sign up to a dating site?

Viele Fragen, die ich beantwortet haben möchte

Zitat:
If you´re interested I can tell you something about my life in germany and can describe a typical day. Which one would you like?

Mehr Fragen

Zitat:
A typical working day or a typical day on weekend?

und noch mehr Fragen

Zitat:
If you like I can also attach some from time to time. Fragen über Fragen.

Ein Versuch mehr Bilder rauszukitzeln

Zitat:
Well, I´ve to start my daily business now

Stimmt!

Zitat:
Please forward yours to me also

Jemand Ideen wie wir Schindluder mit der Nummer betreiben können?
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:04 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #27 - 22. September 2008 um 17:14

Also das mit dem Treffen funktioniert noch nicht. Die Beste ist im Stress. Dafür liebt sie mich schon, wie in der letzten Zeile zu lesen ist. Laut lachend

Quelltext ist der gleiche und auch bei mir kein weiteres Foto. Dafür war das letzte Aktuell, wie in meinem letzten Threat zu lesen war.

Mail:

Hello my dear Emil!
I saw your Emil letter today and I am very glad to read your words!
May be you are working or have a rest now, may be you even think of me? I just really think more and more of you, Emil. Coming back home from internet cafe I remember you letters and understand that I missed some thoughts and did not write that or that thing, but it is too late. I am sure that when I come to the internet cafe next time I will write everything, but reading you to letter I forget about everything!!!
Emil I as am glad that you want our meeting. But I cannot throw and arrive all to you. For the beginning we need to find out each other and only in the near future to plan about our meeting well! 
Emil know, today I had a difficult day at work. I worked from early morning till this time and there were a lot of clients and buyers. Emil, if you only could see or to present that now comes colds and many people start to go for by purchases cosmetics as the skin does not have not enough vitamins for the person and a skin and people try to keep up the appearance and health and we always help that each our client was pleased. And it occupies many forces and efforts. But in the end our clients always thank for ours works and it pleases us!
I am so happy that there is you Emil in my life. I must say that I often imagine us together and it is so wonderful and necessary for me. I miss my love and I think that now I can call my dear Emil the man by your name! I cannot believe that I said such words... I hope that you would not be upset because of this! But I want to tell you Emil what I feel in this moment!
Emil, you are very far from me but I can feel your attachment in your letters and you should know that they are very important for me!
I sure that you Emil are a very remarkable person. I never met such people before. I think that my heart want to be with yours and it is will be right not only for me but for you too!!!!!
We two people who looking for a love and why we should wait for a great day if it is very close to us? I want it for you! I want to seo you happy, with big smile on your face and with great disare in your eyes!
On it I shall finish the letter and I shall wait for your answer Emil well? 
With impatience I wait for the answer? 
I love you and wait for your letter very much! Yours dear Margarita!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:10 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #28 - 25. September 2008 um 10:27

Hallo!

Es gab mittlerweile eine Antwort von Margo. Nichts spektakuläres. Klar ist, es handelt sich nur um ein weiteres script das gross nichts mit meiner email zu tun hat. 
Das angehängte Bild ist dasselbe wie das was sie ewisie gesendet hat.
Ich habe einfach mal meine Nachricht an sie als Antwort wiederholt mit dem Zusatz das ich denke, dass sie meine letzte Nachricht nicht erhalten zu haben scheint..... Antwort steht noch aus. 

Bis bald,

K.

von      MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Antwort an      MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
an      Karl Schmitt <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Datum      23. September 2008 10:57
Betreff      Good afternoon Karl!

Mail:

Good afternoon Karl!
My dear Karl I it is glad from you to receive your letter! There is something special in your letters and that's why I like them more and more, and they are very important for me!  
hope that our relations will not break, ok? I become adhered to you Karl and each time I come in the Internet of cafe to check up your letter and is glad that you have answered me! 
Today I worked also day have passed not appreciably. you know I am the seller perfumery and I like advice to help people that they were beautiful and happy. I have noticed that people after they will change something in their appearance feel the itself so good and because of this I feel my self in good mood. I finished college and I am a teacher by my diploma but I always wanted to create and do something new. That is why I finished special courses of hair dresser and I after the ending special courses I have gone to work as the adviser perfumery.
Last night I have made my photo of a house laying on beds and I hope that my photo Karl to like you! Weather today at us cool and on TV weather forecast inform rains. My dear Karl, what is your favorite season? As for me I like warm weather but unfortunately there are only 3 months of summer in Russia. Now is is getting more and more each day. I like summer and spring best of all, but autumn is so boring. Winter is much more better because there area lot of snow and it is very beautiful!
I know that we very far away but I do not want to think about this! It is just no matter for now. But at each person in the future all can will exchange and the destiny of us to connect together can, but I think that for the beginning we need to know better each other so Karl? More important that we can feel when we write each other. Our emotions, thoughts and impressions about different occasions, I like very much to know about your life. When you share with me about you and your interests I just begin to feel my
self a part of your life and I think that it is wonderful for me and for you too. Do you agree with me, my dear Karl? 
I hope that you like my words and I will be waiting for your letter with great impatience and I just need to hear from you! I can feel a great happiness when I read your words, my sweet Karl! I hope that you can understand my words and if not just write me and I will explain it to you! Ok? If you have some questions also I with great pleasure will answer you! 
Believe me it is very important for me! So, now I will finish my letter and will i waiting for you message and answers! Yours
Yours Margarita!

Zitat:
There is something special in your letters and that's why I like them more and more, and they are very important for me!

Ich weiss

Zitat:
hope that our relations will not break, ok?

Me too

Zitat:
glad that you have answered me!

Ja, noch

Zitat:
I hope that my photo Karl to like you!

Das Bild ist toll, der Rest leider wie immer gelogen.

Zitat:
Do you agree with me, my dear Karl?

100 %

Zitat:
I hope that you can understand my words and if not just write me and I will explain it to you! Ok? If you have some questions also I with great pleasure will answer you!

Ja dann mach auch mal

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:18 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #29 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 20:08

@ ewiesi

ich lese nichts neues mehr?? 
hat Krabat sie dir abgegaunert!! Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:19 von scambuster »