Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Tamara  <tamaret999@rambler.ru> <tam868487@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 5005 mal)

Gofret
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Tamara  <tamaret999@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 14:07

Zitat:
Da ist eine im Reise Fieber bis sie im Reisebüro war und den Preis für die Reise bekommt dann denke kommt die Anfrage nach Geld.

Sie kommt rasch zur Sache.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Tamara  <tamaret999@rambler.ru>
Antwort #16 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 14:34

Zitat:
Sie kommt rasch zur Sache. 

Ich schreibe schon eine ganze Zeit mit ihr das dauert alles viel zu lange bis da was kommt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Tamara  <tamaret999@rambler.ru> <tam868487@mail.ru>
Antwort #17 - 22. Oktober 2008 um 01:40

Es hat doch noch etwas Zeit mit ihrer Frage nach Geld.Ich habe Zeit kein Problem und wir warten.

Hello my love XXXX! How are things going with you???
I am very glad that have received your letter.
Dear mine, I very strongly love you. Love mine, I think every day of you, I dream every day, as we with you will live together. You are very necessary to me, I still never met such fine person, as you. Without you I cannot and live and minutes. Dear mine, you are necessary to me as air. You know, that without air no person can live, even the strongest, and here as I cannot live without you. 
My darling, I very much miss you. I would like to arrive somewhat quicker to you, and to remain with you for all life, to look after you, to love you. 
Dear mine, my mother sends you huge regards. You know, yesterday we talked to my mother about us with you. She says to me, that you the remarkable person, you the real man, that you very strongly love me. I have told to it, that I know, that you love me. And at us with you love mutual. I very strongly love you, and I wish to be with you, and only with you. My darling, I do not keep away from you. I wish to be somewhat quicker with you.
If there would be at me a possibility, I have thrown all and right now would sit down in the plane and have arrived to you. I very much love you, I cannot live without you.
Love washing, I very much miss you. Before laying down to sleep I think of you when I go to a bath I I think of you when there is early in the morning I I think of you. My most treasured dream it to see you somewhat quicker. And I am very glad, that soon my DREAM to be carried out, and we with you will be together. And it will be the happiest day in my life. I very strongly love you. 
I would want that you felt me near to yourself. Love mine, all for the sake of you! I wish to show you all love to you as I can. It is a pity, that now I am not near to you. I so strongly wish to be with you, that all my feelings not to write on a paper, not to express in the letter. You will see all, when we will meet you. I will show all love, and our love will be envied by many. I wish to love you, and to be love. I know, that you love me. And I am very glad, I am happy. You have presented to me the love, you have shown to me as it is possible to love. You careful, you the remarkable person. And I am more with anybody I do not wish to be except you, I wish to be only with you. With you to me it is good, with you I feel the happiest girl on all earth. 
Darling XXXX I so am glad that that you too want our meeting, but I have one problem with a trip to me it will be necessary to make all documents that I with could arrive to you!!!! You can help me??? Nobody is necessary to me except you, you are necessary to me, and only you. 
I very much love you. And I have more except you than anybody is not present. Nobody is necessary to me. I love only you. 
On it I finish the letter. 
Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.
I love, I miss, gently and passionately whole you.
Your princess Tamara!!!!

Quelltext Yoshka-Ola
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2008 um 02:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 01:20

Vlad seine standart Mail wie immer  Smiley Smiley

Hello my love XXXX! How are things going with you?? 
The darling, mine I am glad that you have written to me.
My darling, … yes - yes - yes WASH also nobody's more, only mine. I very much-very love you, you at all do not represent, how much strongly, simply I do not know why, but you became sense of mine not a life. I cannot transfer you the love words at all since it is simply impossible. There are no on the Earth such words which would be worthy you, all that in comparison with you. You the best in the world the man-it the fact.
I so would like your love and caress, your heat and tenderness … Me it would be desirable, that once, you have told: «I yours for a century», want, that you have passionately whispered me it on an ear, to touch to my cheek the cheek, burning a hot kiss. … I want, that you were with me, allowed to touch to yourself, to embrace, kiss, hear the breath. You the remarkable person on all this world.
You want, I will give you heart and soul? 
I will make it, precisely! 
You do not trust me? You think, I lie? 
Trust me, I live without you I can not!!!
I would like to devote you any verse, but all of them are written not by me; I would like to think up the most beautiful verse for you, but even the finest words on light ANYTHING in comparison with you. Let others think out definition to this beautiful word, and I already know it, love-it the fine man with a beautiful name. Sometimes I so would like, that you have entered, villages near to me, have gently embraced me for a neck the strong hands, I have embraced you and have kissed you directly on the mouth so gently, hot and I would conclude is passionate. You to the gentle, female embraces and would tell to you about how I am strong you I love and that to ANYBODY, NEVER you I will give since you only mine. It is terrible to me to present that someone another will once embrace you, to touch to you, to kiss you, it is terrible to me to present, that it will be not I. … forgive, but my feelings to you, are stronger than me. I shout, I even am ready to cry, on ALL is ready for the sake of you. When we will be together I will become the happiest person in the Universe before its occurrence, all world learns, how I am happy! Let, let all know, let all to me envy, let. … Sometimes my dreams of you come so far, that it seems to me, as if I have gone mad, but I like to be the madwoman because I am glad that I can though to dream of you, after all dream to me can to forbid nobody. I wish to rise till morning in your gentle, tender embraces. 
I do not know, whether is valid they such, but I am simply assured, that in another way cannot be). I wish to catch greedy each your gesture, each your movement, each your word, to enjoy each second spent near to you; I wish to leave to you on a world's end; I want … You I love, I love, I love. 
I am ready to repeat it 100, 1000, 10000... Time...
I thank Destiny, that has presented you, I thank her that I can love you. 
You such here strong, gentle, fine …. And you are afraid of nothing. 
Only call, and I will follow you, call, and I will come at any time as has not been occupied, I will come, I will come, you to me are the most important on light, you are necessary to me, as air, as water, as food. But recently I have no time to eat, drink, breathe and other since I constantly think and I dream of you. 
I can write infinitely. I simply love you, that's all. 
You do not represent, as strongly I wish to see you, to meet you somewhat quicker. 
On it I finish the letter. I with impatience will wait from you for the answer. 
I love, gently and passionately whole you.
Yours for ever Tamara!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2008 um 02:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 01:29

Ganz schlau Vlad hat eine neue E-Mail Adresse die Mails gehen jetzt alle über New York.

It Tamaraa, I write to you with my new

e-mail as my old e-mail

(tamaret999@rambler.ru) with which I

wrote to you was broken also I cannot go

and check up my mail, I do not know that

with him happened, I try to come on him

but me write that I have not correctly

entered the ID, in general I e-mail

(tamaret999@rambler.ru) has broken, to

me have told that such happens and that

to me is necessary to make another

e-mail, I has made and would want that

you wrote to me here as I am not capable

to check up my mail on old e-mail

(tamaret999@rambler.ru).
Dear I shall wait for your letter c

impatience.
Yours Tamara

PS: Please send me you last letter, and

give me you phone number! As all data

that were on old e-mail! I could not keep

them. I wait for your answer

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs181781wfw;
       Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.181.240.10 with SMTP id s10mr825001bkr.12.1224858147177;
       Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <tam868487@mail.ru>
Received: from mx3.mail.ru (mx3.mail.ru [194.67.23.149])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 35si116609fkt.12.2008.10.24.07.22.26;
       Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of tam868487@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=194.67.23.149;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of tam868487@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.149 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=tam868487@mail.ru
Received: from [66.199.249.58] (port=61881 helo=MILLION)
     by mx3.mail.ru with asmtp 
     id 1KtNYX-000Lbo-00
     for XXXXXX@gmail.com; Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:22:25 +0400
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:20:34 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <523851569.20081024182034@mail.ru>
To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Subject: IT IS Tamara!!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: OK

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  66.199.249.58
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  66.199.249.58

OrgName:    EZZI.NET
OrgID:      EZZIN
Address:    AccessIT - Hosting Services
Address:    75 Broad Street, Suite 1902
City:       New York
StateProv:  NY
PostalCode: 10004

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.s2.ezzi.net:4321

NetRange:   66.199.224.0 - 66.199.255.255
CIDR:       66.199.224.0/19
NetName:    NETBLK-EZZI
NetHandle:  NET-66-199-224-0-1
Parent:     NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: S2.EZZI.NET
NameServer: S1.EZZI.NET
Comment:
RegDate:    2003-08-22
Updated:    2004-05-28

RNOCHandle: AD125-ARIN
RNOCName:   Dhoon, Ali
RNOCPhone:  +1-646-375-3379
RNOCEmail:  adhoon@accessitx.com

OrgAbuseHandle: EAA12-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Ezzi Abuse Account
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-866-438-3994
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@ezzi.net

OrgTechHandle: AD125-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Dhoon, Ali
OrgTechPhone:  +1-646-375-3379
OrgTechEmail:  adhoon@accessitx.com

Zitat:
(port=61881 helo=MILLION)  X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2011 um 14:36 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 01:38

Hi Leute!
Geht wohl doch über Russia die Mail kommt über Moskau!
Grüße Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2008 um 19:14 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 01:59

Zitat:
Geht wohl doch über Russia die Mail kommt über Moskau!

nein Stefan,Amicus hat recht,
hier ein Link,schau es dir mal genau an

Smiley

die Date Zeit spricht allerdings für Russland,
und genau das beißt sich mit der IP ,
was zweifellos auf Scam hinweist

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:20:34 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2008 um 02:06 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 02:17

Hi Calle und Hi Amicus!
Na klar doch, mit der '66.199.249.58' liegt Ihr vollkommen richtig!
Es geht über USA und somit wird alles schön verschleiert! Ausser 
der +04:00 die auf Russland verweist! Danke für die gute Erklärung!
Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #23 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 02:26

Es ist ganz einfach Vlad hat wieder einen neuen Webspace gefunden wo er seine Mails darüber senden kann.Die alte E-Mail Adresse von ihr ist tod meine Antworten sind alle zurück gekommen. Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #24 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 22:04

Hier einmal eine neue Geschichte die hatten wir auch noch nicht.

Hello my dear!
I am very glad to see your letter. I am happy, that you write to me, and that there is a person, I can rely on whose shoulder to sob until to me it is not becomes better.
I had today very difficult day. 
I have bad news my love. I wish to tell, that happens at me. I have left on a balcony in this morning to look at my flowers (I very much like to water them, it very much calms me after heavy work). I have decided to change pots with colors places, and casually one of pots has fallen downwards. I very much was frightened and have quickly entered into a room. I very much worried. 
Then I was going to leave for street, I saw the person and
The militiaman (the Militiaman - the POLICEMAN). They stood about my door... It seemed, that the flower has fallen to a head to this person. And the person has told, that does not start to declare on me in court if I to give it 22 000 roubles (it almost 600 euros!!!). I have told to it, that
I have no such money. It has started to be raised, and I have removed
Cap from its head which I saw, rest of blood which has been reduced and
" Surgical seams ". It has shown me the conclusions from a medical part
In which it is described, that it is a serious trauma which can to
Threaten human life. I have been frightened even more! My love I so
Never worried! It has told that if I to not bring to it 22 000 roubles,
That it will give the PETITION! My love, for me is horror!!!!!!!!!
I spoke with friends. They speak what better to pay money. In other case I am am threatened with a previous conviction or the penalty. 
The penalty can be even more, than the sum which is asked by this person. With a previous conviction I cannot even leave the country.
Therefore, I think is better to pay.
I very much am afraid! It has told, that I have given this money
Till the evening on 29-rd of October or in the morning on 30-th of October! I ask you about the help! Help me
With the capital. I know, that it is difficult. I have borrowed from the girlfriend of money and have sold my gold chain. This all has left for 370 euros.
I do not have not enough 230 euros. I do not know, that to me to do and where to take the capital. Help me! To me have offered good work, 
Therefore I after a while can return funds back.
I shall give you data of my girlfriend which is ready to receive your capital. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I shout
! I really am afraid! To me it is very awful. Write to me very much
Soon. Your princess of love Tamara!

Quelltext wie oben New York

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #25 - 28. Oktober 2008 um 11:46

Kannst ihr ja jetzt mal schreiben, dass Du so in Sorge bist, dass Du schnell kommen willst, um ihr das Geld zu bringen. Sie soll Dir nur schnell noch eine offizielle Einladung zukommen lassen (natürlich handschriftlich und eingescannt als Dokument angehängt! Ich weiß zwar nicht, wofür das gut sein soll, aber es macht denen eben wieder Arbeit!), danach beauftragst Du hier in Deutschland eine Firma, die sich auf Visa spezialisiert hat (auch russische Visa innerhalb weniger Stunden! (wer's glaubt wird selig)) und Du besteigst den nächsten Flieger. Wenn sie sich beeilt, dann kannst Du morgen abend bereits bei ihr sein! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema