Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Susan / Kristi / Jennifer Ann / Tina Scoffy / Victoria Jane <susanwant2rush@hotmail.com> <kristi.carrick@yahoo.com> <jeniete@hotmail.com> <plantinumshippersdept@hushmail.com> <monica0luver@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 17392 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Susan / Kristi / Jennifer Ann / Tina Scoffy / Victoria Jane <susanwant2rush@hotmail.com> <kristi.carrick@yahoo.com> <jeniete@hotmail.com> <plantinumshippersdept@hushmail.com> <monica0luver@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 11. September 2008 um 21:31

Endlich ist der Pass hier von der Kuh.Pass ist nicht unterschrieben Pass Nummer oben rechts gibt es drei Frauen bei Scambaiter.Pass Nummer im unteren Teil ist nicht gleich wie oben. 0012760049 ist eine Telefon Nummer in den USA.

Hello sweetheart,

good morning my love, how was your night, i have read your mail since yesternight, so i quickly go and scan my passport if that is what will slove our problem, so here is it my love, so i will be looking forward for your reply soon. have a brightful day, i can't wait to be there with you my love, so have a lovely day. i love you peter. Big kiss. xxxxxxxxxx

From your sweetest girl,

Susan
Quelltext wie oben

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2011 um 19:02 von Uli »  

001276004_-_Thomas.jpg ( 81 KB | 0 Downloads )
001276004_-_Thomas.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Susan / Kristi / Jennifer Ann / Tina Scoffy / Victoria Jane <susanwant2rush@hotmail.com> <kristi.carrick@yahoo.com> <jeniete@hotmail.com> <plantinumshippersdept@hushmail.com> <monica0luver@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 11. September 2008 um 22:01

Viel schlechter kann man einen Pass nicht fälschen.

Die sind sogar zu blöd um 10 Jahre Gültigkeitsdauer auszurechnen. Sie haben 9 Jahre daraus gemacht.  Laut lachend

Also die Hellste ist "deine" Susan nicht.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #17 - 12. September 2008 um 21:35

Und seit wann hat der Januar 265 Tage! Da müsste ich ja endlos lange auf die nächste Löhnung warten und wäre zügig pleite! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 13. September 2008 um 11:08

Die denkt auch wir sind alle saudoof wer so etwas glaubt ist selber schuld.

Hi sweetheart,

How was your day darling, i hope you have a nice day, honey i hope you have read the message that i sent to you the last time, honey you have to hurry up my love, you know time is no more waiting for us my love, i really need your assistant soon so as to make the jorney. you have to hurry up and help me out with the rest amount of the money darling. i am really looking forward to hear from you, and i don't think there should be any more problem since i have scan my passport you said they are requesting for at the western union offices. so darling i hope there is no problem? i keep missing you honey, i can't wait to be in your arms, to feel your soft touch. i am really looking for that lovely day honey. i am little bit worried now honey, hope everything is ok?, i will be looking forward from you soonest. have a nice day. Big kiss. 

From your admire,

Susan.

Hi sweetheart,

How was your day darling, i hope you have a nice day, honey i hope you have read the message that i sent to you the last time, honey you have to hurry up my love, you know time is no more waiting for us my love, i really need your assistant soon so as to make the jorney. you have to hurry up and help me out with the rest amount of the money darling. i am really looking forward to hear from you, and i don't think there should be any more problem since i have scan my passport you said they are requesting for at the western union offices. so darling i hope there is no problem? i keep missing you honey, i can't wait to be in your arms, to feel your soft touch. i am really looking for that lovely day honey. i am little bit worried now honey, hope everything is ok?, i will be looking forward from you soonest. have a nice day. Big kiss. 

From your admire,

Susan.

Hello darling,

How are you my love? how was your night my angel? honey i often worried on where you might be that you haven't reply to my message since, i hope there is no problem again? honey you need to reply me as soon as possible to make me feel alright, as i am worried about everything now, what is going on darling? how about the money i told you to assist me with, i am just fucking thinking and worried now sweetheart, i hope you respond to my message today. 

Honey i keep missing you every moment of the day, i keep thinking of how lovely it will be to be together on the boat having a fun together soon, honey i am really looking forward to see the nice country holland, i am really looking forward to all this sweetest thing soon, and this makes me look worried now darling. i wonder why you haven't reply since i have scan the passport you said they need at the western union office for you to assist me with the rest of the money. i hope all is alright with you my love? my heart is already with you honey, i want to be with you soonest. so please you know you are the hope i got right now. and i am really unhappy since you haven't reply me since, i am worried about you. i miss you, i need you so bad.

Honey. I'm missing you so much that you've been on my mind all day and night. I awoke hurriedly this morning when the alarm went off, rolled over quickly to see if i got a mail from you, but i doesnt see anything yet from you - oh! My heart fell to pieces here! Another day, only to anticipate your next visit (I mean the night in my dreams). It seems it's what I live for today, yesterday and tomorrow.

Hey, ......., what have you done to me? Not a night has passed that I don't have you in my dreams. And not a moment has passed that you are not in my thoughts. What magic you've done, Darling, but I guess my feelings have made their way to you in the form of dreams. and that make me worried always about you. Peter, you are my happiness, Dear, and my adorable darling. please respond to my message as soon as possible to make me feel alright darling. i miss you so much, i'll be looking forward from you soonest. have a lovely day. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Love always, 

From Your Angel Susan.

Quelltext Cocoa House Building
Dugbe, Ibadan, NG

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 15. September 2008 um 23:16

Wie üblich die Antwort nach dem ich ihr gesagt habe mit dem Pass kommt sie bis zu Pass Kontrolle und dann ist Game Over.

Hello sweetheart,

Happy sunday my love, i hope you have a lovely sunday honey, i wasn't be able to read nor reply your message ontime due to the bad signal here, honey i got your message now, but sweetheart what are you trying to say honey, because i couldn't understand you very well, sweetheart what is going on daring, could you just try and explain to me better. i will be looking forward to hear from you soonest. miss you alot. bye bye for now. big kiss. Good night.

From Susan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 17. September 2008 um 18:43

Hatte ihr geschrieben für einen falschen Pass gibt es kein Geld.Als Antwort kommt wieder der Standart ich verstehe nicht  Smiley

Hi dear,

How are you? how was your night? honey i am so worried since you have send a message i coundn't understand. what is really going on sweetie, i hope you till want our meeting to hold, or should i go back and have my money back, coz i can't just understand you anymore, please just tell me what is going on, i will still be looking forward to hear from you soonest. take catre and have a lovely day. xxx

From Susan.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 08. März 2009 um 00:09

singleangel80:
seit 07.02.2009  auf singles.freenet.de.

Profildaten und screenshots der Profilbilder von:
http://singles.freenet.de/Berlin_Frau_singleangel80.html

Zitat:

Ich suche: einen Mann
Letzter Besuch: 07.02.2009 20:17
Sternzeichen: Waage 
Bundesland: Berlin
Meine Intention: Beziehung, Freizeitpartner, E-Mail Kontakt

Mehr Über mich:
Please write me in English am still a learner when it comes
to German,Am cool,sincere,faithful,kind,loving,romantic,
like watching stormy weather and smell of rain and the
feeling of the energy after a storm, going to educational
lectures, bookstores, long walks, exploring around the city,
and anything water/sun related, traveling, somewhat
ambitious, imaginative, kind, sensitive, self-confident,
long-range thinker, enjoy varied conversations on random
subjects, also interested in investment, trading,
technology, engineering, or working for myself. I am
carefree, and light hearten. I am caring, kind, generous to
a fault, and loyal. I am reliable. I am spontaneous. I am
fun. I am complex.

Bitte schreiben Sie mir in Englisch bin immer noch ein
Lernender, wenn es darum geht, Deutsch, Am cool, ehrlich,
treu, freundlich, liebevoll, romantisch, wie gerade
stürmischen Wetter und Geruch von Regen und das Gefühl der
Energie nach einem Sturm, zu Bildungs-Vorträge ,
Buchhandlungen, lange Spaziergänge, um rund um die Stadt,
und alles Wasser / So Zusammenhang, Reisen, ehrgeizig,
einfallsreiche, Art, sensibel, selbstbewusst, weiträumigen
Denker, genießen Sie die abwechslungsreiche Gespräche über
zufällige Themen, die auch Interesse an Investitionen,
Handels-, Technologie-, Engineering-, oder für mich. Ich bin
unbeschwerte und Licht ermutigen. Ich bin der Pflege, die
Art, großzügig zu einer Störung, und loyal. Ich bin
zuverlässig. Ich bin spontan. Ich bin lustig. Ich bin
komplex.

Allgemeines:
#
Familienstand:
Single
#
Typ:
Nord-Europäisch
#
Augenfarbe:
blau
#
Haarfarbe:
dunkelblond
#
Körpergröße:
#
Gewicht:
#
Statur:
normal
#
Kinder:
keine Kinder
#
Ausbildung:
MBA
#
Beruf:
Angestellte/r
#
Raucher:
Raucher
#
Glaubensrichtung:
Katholisch

10 Fragen:

Das Schätzchen scheint auch noch andere Anzeigen am Laufen zu haben Zwinkernd

Smiley

Zitat:

like watching stormy weather and smell of rain and the feeling of the energy after a storm, going to educational lectures, bookstores, long walks.......

Smiley

Dieser Anzeigentext wird hundertfach im Netz benutzt, das kann nur eines bedeuten - Scam!!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2009 um 08:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 26. März 2009 um 00:18

Die letzten 1 Beiträge wurde in dieses Thema von Fakeprofile [move by] flutterbyKiss.

Zitat:

@ Rais schrieb: 
Und hier ist die Galerie wo ein paar der Fotos des Models "Delanie" geklaut wurden.

Smiley

@ Rais & @ Huntervill

Danke Euch beiden für die treffliche Zuordnung,  unermüdliche Unterstützung und die nützlichen Links

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2009 um 00:29 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #23 - 26. März 2009 um 06:45

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #24 - 28. November 2009 um 21:42

Smiley

Stelle ich nur in noscam der guten Ordnung halber. Weil das wird 100%-scam ! 

Typischer Serien-Erst-Brief mit dem typischen Fragenkatalog und den Bildernaus irgendeiner Modelliste, die haufenweise im Netz kursieren. Identische Briefe schon mindestens 20mal bekommen aber gleich weggedrückt. Am schönsten ist die Stelle mit den vielen Besuchern (suitors), was man auch als "Freier" übersetzen kann !!

Hello I really appreciate your interest in me,well I also went through your profile again and i believe that you are my kind of my man if what you wrote on your profile is what you are,However there are somethings that I must know before proceeding on anything here because this is the internet and there is distance between us but i believe that through mail  we can know more about each other before we finally meet in persons

Your real full name?
Your Age?
Where you from?
What kind of  job do you do?
Do you have any kid ?
Are you married?
Are you ready for a serious relationship or what are you looking for ?
If you are ready for a serious relationship,What would like your kind of woman to have as in qualities?
Do you think that you can get a complete perfect woman?
Do you really believe in love at first sight?
Where would you like to settle down ,I mean your dream country?

I attach my pictures,please make your real comment about the pics,and pls speak your mind ,I will be waiting to receive your reply,And I will tell you about me in the next letter when I receive your reply.But dont waste anytime because I have some suitors here but I need to be very careful to pick my choice because men are very dangerous this days and they play games,please go and read my profile again and tell me what you want to know again about me.I pray that this lead us to a good relationship and happy marriage,But I must confess that you are a very handsome man and i love your profile.

I will like you to me send me your recent pics.

Kristi Carrick

Spoiler:
From Kristi Carrick Sat Nov 28 17:07:36 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxvia 212.82.110.132; Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:07:37 -0800
Return-Path: <kristi.carrick@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: vupafmqyL9YzQA2kP4lFyA.e4pE9zKIXkcOTCQif
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.199]
Authentication-Results: mta1008.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web46410.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.199)
  by mta1008.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:07:37 -0800
Received: (qmail 79582 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Nov 2009 17:07:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1259428057; bh=92/1OGUBE0eslav4ajF5/ATY6c1JR1skq9omYKzCgsM=; rsion:Content-Type; yATATlHjm8Jbg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rsion:Content-Type;
  UXzgd9/5lCe1A=;
Message-ID: <56652.74618.qm@web46410.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: O_UCUWBA7Z0nbzsM61m5DtE119qiLif4vP4aQw--
Received: from [195.245.108.165] by web46410.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:07:36 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 09:07:36 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: kristi.carrlck@yahoo.com
Subject: Thanks for the mail..
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1689616665-1259428056=:74618"
Content-Length: 15273
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. November 2009 um 19:28 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #25 - 28. November 2009 um 22:11

Inline-Mail von Google

Herkunft kann leider nicht festgestellt werden
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. November 2009 um 23:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 28. November 2009 um 22:29

Razor Buzz schrieb on 28. November 2009 um 22:11:
Herkunft kann leider nicht festgestellt werden

Aber die Herkunft der Bilder focushawaii.com Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. November 2009 um 23:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sternenzauber
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Frankfurt am Main
Antwort #27 - 28. November 2009 um 23:26

Hier die Bilder von Focus Hawaii

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. November 2009 um 19:28 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #28 - 04. Dezember 2009 um 11:27

Smiley

Heute habe ich mal eine, für mich, neue Spielart des Scams. 
Kontakt über match.com, Bilder sind bekannt ! Kommt angeblich aus Hamburg. Ist aber zur Zeit
in Nigeria. Es geht um viele Millionen, die sie hat und ich soll ihr beim Transfer helfen.

Ich weiß ehrlich gesagt nicht wie weit ich hier gehen kann ohne selbst in irgendwelche
kriminellen Machenschaften hineingezogen zu werden !!!

Bitte lesen. Ich brauche euren Rat !!!  unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Lasse die ersten Briefe weg. Nur Liebes-Blabla :

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today?am always glad to read your message ,Well i've heard you all and i will like to explain everything you need to know about my trip to Africa and what kept me here for a while so you can know all you need to know before we can move on.........I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the country after the death of my Mom in Australia.

MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Johnson Mark, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Salt Lake,US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this,So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave Hamburg, to meet a friend in Lagos in west Africa whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the Hamburg,

Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you in Hamburg, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl that share the hotel room with me, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money (€3.8million), so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage's with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to You because i'm returning to you in Germany, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a
reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you,if things work between us better you will be incharge of the money.

Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it,And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes.. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson,Please reply as soon as possible.Love always and forever
Jennifer

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Jennifer Ann <jeniete@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: ZkuaLZi1KLOmVkmA
Received: from snt0-omc1-s31.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.42]) by snt0-hmmc2-f4.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 3 Dec 2009 03:35:12 -0800
Received: from SNT124-W33 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s31.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 3 Dec 2009 03:34:05 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W336934EC014B755167E16BB3940@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jeniete@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_ba733eec-82f2-4803-ad0f-c2c0dee61509_"
X-Originating-IP: [82.197.8.226]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Why am in Africa and how u can help!!!
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 03:34:04 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <COL102-DS23F301BF0E55AADE583149B3940@phx.gbl>
References: <COL102-DS71991492E89AAAA407496B3960@phx.gbl>
950@phx.gbl>
940@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Dec 2009 11:34:05.0125 (UTC) FILETIME=[84E10750:01CA740C]

Nachdem ich ihr geschrieben habe, daß ich nicht verstehe was sie nun von mir will, kam heute dieser Brief :

Hello xxxx,

I will appreciate your trust and help towards this.The boxes will only take 24-48hrs to be deliver to you.Below are my deposit details and the contact of the shipping company. You can write to the shipping company and instruct the shipping company that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you,Darling you have to contact the company to know the Clearance and shipping cost .

While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited traveling luggage's sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my traveling luggage, which I am sending to you.

Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be so you will help me fixed the shipping and clearance bills and i will also want you to contact them with your name and your address where my boxes will be send to.
Deposit Details
Deposit Number: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: GSC 33 94 07
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes

Depositor: Miss Jennifer Terry`
Contact of Shipping Company
Company: PLATINUM FREIGHT COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Daniel Smith (Custodian Manager)
Contact Email: platinumshippersdept@hushmail.com and
plantinumsafetyltd@graffiti.net

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to
attested to your request to have the boxes shipped to you. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them,Keep in touch.
Love always and forever

Jennifer

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MQ==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Jennifer Ann <jeniete@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: xjW3ccjEPdK8JP9h
Received: from snt0-omc1-s2.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.13]) by snt0-hmmc2-f11.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:14:54 -0800
Received: from SNT124-W53 ([65.55.90.9]) by snt0-omc1-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:14:54 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W53B9932D217738428A0AD3B3930@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jeniete@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_2a0cc5f5-e0e6-454e-ac78-11e11a62db02_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.249.147]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: What you will do !!!
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:14:54 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <COL102-DS528D358C7E4F177B6226AB3940@phx.gbl>
References: <COL102-DS71991492E89AAAA407496B3960@phx.gbl>
950@phx.gbl>
940@phx.gbl>
40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Dec 2009 07:14:54.0237 (UTC) FILETIME=[7A3D94D0:01CA74B1]

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Dezember 2009 um 18:31 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #29 - 04. Dezember 2009 um 11:40

@ Brutus

Zitat:
Ich weiß ehrlich gesagt nicht wie weit ich hier gehen kann ohne selbst in irgendwelche kriminellen Machenschaften hineingezogen zu werden !!!

Keine Angst - du kannst nicht in kriminelle Machenschaften hineingezogen werden (außer als Opfer  Augenrollen )

Hier geht es mit Sicherheit darum, dir deine Sesterzen für irgendwelche Rechnungen von Sicherheitsfirmen oder Anwälten aus der Tasche zu ziehen.

Spiel einfach mit - solange du denen deine persönlichen Daten nicht gibst kann dir nichts passieren.

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema