Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Susan <remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 8756 mal)

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Re: Susan Remmy Rose  <remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 26. Juni 2008 um 20:38

Zitat:
Die kapiert überhaupt nichts.Admin ihr letzter Quelltext war über 84.254.156.222  ITALY - - 41.9
12.483 - +01:00 
Net Speed ISP Domain 
COMP SKYLOGIC SATELLITE INFRASTRUCTURE SKYLOGICNET.COM

Zitat:
In ihrer neuen Mail habe ich dieses 196.207.136.26  NIGERIA - - 6.583
3.033 - +01:00 
Net Speed ISP Domain 
- AFRIHUB DISTRIBUTED WAN NETWORKS_ - 
Das habe ich gemeint.

Na das ist doch wirklich nicht schwer. Steht ja schon direkt da. Der Satelit ist ein open Relay. 
Alle Sateliten sind open Relays. Was das ist, das weißt du ja.

Die zweite ist normal versendet worden über den eigenen Provider.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:45

Bin gespannt auf den Ausweis von ihr.

Good morning my love how are you doing today and was your night hope you have a nice one,i can understand what you are try to say and i will do excitly as you wish because i really want to be with you soon....I just hope that you are happy as I am and I can not stop dreaming. Our happiness is so close to us! I think it would be great to spend our time with your friends, of course, not all our time Zwinkernd Honey, you know, I do not care what we will do. It is enough for me that you will be by my side. Having you in my life is more important to me than anything,i will make sure i send you a copy of my passport as soon as i get it scanned ..because i have also been trying to get it scanned ever since you have ask for the request...But i promise to scan and send you tomorrow ...Because i can't wait to meet you soonest...Just imagine how wonderful it will be able not to loose this chance that can help us to meet!!!!I am dying to see your letter with your thoughts about all of this,Kiss you and Hope to hear tomorrow,I miss you very very much and think only of you.
Susan.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #17 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:54

Ich bin ja mal gespannt, ob es Ähnlichkeiten mit anderen von unseren Falsifikaten gibt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 01. Juli 2008 um 21:06

Na endlich der Ausweis ist da und der Quelltext sagt mir SKYLOGIC SATELLITE INFRASTRUCTURE

Dear XXXXX,

We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the men who hit on me when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five longs years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt when you’re sad. I love you,XXXX, for everything you are.

Love Always,

Susan.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.186.7 with SMTP id n7cs16419rvp;
       Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.52.5 with SMTP id e5mr3848221rvk.10.1214936723969;
       Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s27.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s27.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.163])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 9si1857012yxs.5.2008.07.01.11.25.23;
       Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com designates 65.54.246.163 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.163;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com designates 65.54.246.163 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY114-W40 ([65.54.169.140]) by bay0-omc2-s27.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:24:13 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY114-W4071E0FB9290DA9A0AA403AB9E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_35e848f1-04b7-4f7c-9fa1-754c49c76bc0_"
X-Originating-IP: [84.254.156.222]
To: XXXXX <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: If Only Dreams Came True
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:24:12 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2008 18:24:13.0783 (UTC) FILETIME=[A9FA3E70:01C8DBA7]

--_35e848f1-04b7-4f7c-9fa1-754c49c76bc0_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_084762b6-1732-4402-8374-d96abbe207e1_"

--_084762b6-1732-4402-8374-d96abbe207e1_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. August 2011 um 12:28 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #19 - 01. Juli 2008 um 23:19

Diese dummen Amis! Die können sogar auf ihren Pässen noch nicht einmal ihr Land richtig bezeichnen! Zwinkernd
Wer genau hinschaut, wird feststellen, da steht: UNITED STATE OF AMERICA! Hat es schon wieder eine Sezession gegeben und nur noch ein vereinigter Staat ist übrig geblieben?
Ich denke, dieser Fehler ist bereits bei mehreren aufgetaucht. Eventuell nationale Unwissenheit oder eine Scammer-Group!
Über das Foto rede ich erst garnicht, sonst würde ich doch noch einen Lachanfall bekommen! Die wissen scheinbar noch nicht, wie bei den Amis ein richtiges Passbild auszusehen hat. Die waren doch Vorreiter in dem Passfotoaussehquatsch, mit dem wir uns jetzt auch rumschlagen müssen.
Die Qualität ist so schlecht gehalten, aber trotzdem sieht man Spuren des Stempelwerkzeuges. Schlechte Arbeit! Aber sie haben es zumindest geschafft, jegliche Information über benutztes Programm und Herstellungsdatum zu eliminieren!

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2014 um 13:31 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 01. Juli 2008 um 23:30

Hallo Uli 

Smiley

Zitat:
Mein Gott, muss es den Amis schlecht gehen.
Ich habe schon so was vermutet.
Aber nun habe ich Gewißheit...Durchgedreht :clown:

Warum? Ganz einfach, nun müssen sich schon mehrere Personen,
weiblichen Geschlechts, einen Pass teilen!

Hier der Pass mit der Nummer: USA 000078004(3)
Passport holder sind: 
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2008 um 19:02 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #21 - 02. Juli 2008 um 22:03

Aber bei den gezeigten Pässen steht richtig United States of America

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 04. Juli 2008 um 19:04

Sie hat es endlich gemerkt das ich doch nicht so dumm bin wie sie denkt. Sie schreibt von Bildern waren keine dabei habe sie gefragt was ist mit den Bildern noch keine Antwort.

Dear XXX, you are not a fool and I am really lady named Susan Hedrid that you can see on the photos. I am sending you some more photos with my friend, int he University where I study, on the seaside and you can compare whether it is me or not...It is so warm and nice that I was really impressed. I'll do all my best that you  will not be disappointed, because I think one of the most awful and painful things, which can happen with a person, it's when his hopes and dreams are broken. But by the other side, our heart can love and forgive and it's great. And I wonder to ask you for what you can forgive your close person and for what can't. I like your condor. It gives an opportunity to get to know person better and to avoid of making mistakes. It seems to me that candid relations, when people don't reserve their feelings and intentions, are like bright, sunny day and this sun warm both. I want serious relations. I'm looking not for a boy friend; I'm looking for a husband for me and for father for our future children. You know that my intentions are really very serious. I absolutely don't like when people can't trust each other and I hate when they lie. I think nobody can tell the truth all the time, because sometimes you can hurt someone if you tell the truth, there are situations when you tell lie you'll save person's life or maybe his feelings, but it's also very important. But I want to tell you that I always TRY to tell the truth only. I also want to hear only the truth in answer. I think that it's very important, because every relation friendship and love also has to be built on trust. I think that it's a very good foundation. I also want to create my own family with children, of course. You know I think that children are the best we can have in the life. They are the flowers of our life and our happiness. They are the only we need to live for. So I want to have a whole family, a husband I can trust in everything and he also can trust me and our children. I would like to ask you what holidays and with whom do you like to celebrate? Do you prefer to live in a big city or in a village? Why? Do you want to visit different countries? If yes, what countries? How do you like to see your house? In what moments in your life did you feel yourself very alone? When do you feel support? How many children do you want to have? Why? For what reasons are you become angry? try to understand our situtaion ,i promise i will never try to cheat nor betrey you babe,i really wish to hold your arms ..give the risk on me .....Looking forward to hear from you .
Susan.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #23 - 09. Juli 2008 um 20:21

Die geht mir langsam auf den Zeiger alles muss man 20 mal erfragen die bekommt jetzt eine Ende Mail dann ist Ruhe.

My darling, 

The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement, which tortures me while waiting for your letters every day. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you. Every single word you write every day is a part of my soul, as if I already know what you are about to say. Every step I make is safe, because I feel you around me. When we first met on the internet, I didn't even suspect what a great person you were. But apparently life can show us such wonders, that we can stay amazed like children, wondering how this could happen to us! Well, I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel, for being my soul, for being my life! And I want you to know, that I have never felt like this before. Nobody has taken me so far, except you, my prince from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on, fighting every day for you. You revealed the deepest emotions and feelings I've kept inside of me for so long. Feelings I didn't even suspect to be. But most of all, you showed me the real taste of love. You are my best friend and the one I want for life, my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow. You are the one I love and I want everybody to know it! I love you more than anything! I haven't had a stronger feeling than this one I have now, that I want to face eternity with you by my side I want to wake up with you. I want to lay by your side, I want to feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I want to hold you tight. All the love inside me has been sleeping and waiting till you came along.You know I want to have sincere and honest relations ,full of love ,devotion , candor. The modern world is so severe ,that one needs to feel someone��s spiritual support .I hope you think and feel the same. How do you imagine the ideal union of man and woman ?And do you believe in true ,sincere relations through the letters ,written by unknown people from different parts of world ?Hope you do
Susan.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2008 um 20:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #24 - 11. Juli 2008 um 13:49

Sie mal einer an die ist wieder bei Romantik unter dem Namen topelvuup. Ihre Daten wo sie im Profile stehen hat sind auch falsch.

topelvuup  

new york , United states

Hello. I have seen your letter in my mailbox! Thanks for the interest. I am curious how you get my email address? I'm not sure who you, but I'm very interested new acquaintances. I'm lonely young lady, if you don't mind, we can continue correspondence. remmybabygirl2000@hotmail.com ..even you can get me IM with my yahoo mes sager if you wish (susan.hedrid@yahoo.com) It's my personal mailbox. Hope you have answered me on my letter! Tell me a little about you too 

Hello.
I am very glad that you have answered to my letter. Thank you that you have found time for answer. Nevertheless, I didn't find your email address. I only responded to your message. Apparently when you emailed to someone, it came to me automatically or erroneous.But if you not against, we could continue our correspondence. So o.k. let me tell you about me know. Am citizen of United State of American..But working and live in country SLOVENIA. Where do you live, what country? I'm 28, my birthday is on the 5 of February 1979. When yours? My growth - 172 cm 5 feet 6 inches. My weight - 55 kg- 115 pounds. I am single, never married with no children. How you? But I am looking to meet a men for a serious relationship, hopefully one day get married and have a family. Those that know me respect my intellect, enjoy my sense of humor, and can always count on me to lend a hand where needed. I hope to get hear from you and some more information about you.
I shall wait...thanks for the email.

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juli 2008 um 18:26 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht, identisch 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #25 - 09. Januar 2010 um 05:16

Uli schrieb on 01. Juli 2008 um 23:19:
Diese dummen Amis! Die können sogar auf ihren Pässen noch nicht einmal ihr Land richtig bezeichnen!

... und vertauschen auf dem Paß noch Vor- und Nachnamen. 
Ist mir jetzt beim Blogen aufgefallen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema