Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mavis <mav.lars36@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4626 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mavis <mav.lars36@gmail.com>
06. Juli 2016 um 14:34

From http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/flowach038

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Nice to meflowach038

Looking for my better half.

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 36-90
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

What can I tell about myself? I am kind and loyal. I believe in trust and honesty. I'm funny and easy-going person! I just want to find my beloved and my wish is to make him the happiest man in the world and to be happy with him, in his arms and hugs! Do you want me to make you happy? I like to discover the world and I know there are so many interesting things and I would like to know all of them in the future. If it is possible of course. I enjoy meeting with my friends too. I hope I will meet my soulmate here soon.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a kind, responsible, patient, ambitious, loyal, gentle, funny and reliable partner, who I can live the rest of my life with. I want my man to be honest with me as I will be honest with him always. I want to find a man who will share his thoughts and ideas with me. I truly want to build a strong and happy family with my second half. I am looking for you. Are you here my true love?
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I am a shop clerk in a supermarket
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Sagittarius Sagittarius

Zitat:
Hi

Nice to meet you xxx, I am Mavis. I like your profile as well and I will like us to get to know more about each other. What do you suggest?

Mavis

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Thank you so much for the message. I really like your page and I will love to know much more about you, I'm Mavis am 100% single lady .I am honest, clean in thought words. I am still new to this but I have a strong feelings that it works. I went through your profile and love what you just put down there and decided to write you for true friendship. And I am very much open to possibilities, neither age nor distance is a barrier to me. I do believe we may have a lot in common, I would love the opportunity to get to know you better and meet up someday.

Mavis

Zitat:
32 yr-old woman, Anchorage, Alaska USA

Hello, How are you doing and how is everything going with you so far. Well, I think that will be better, mine is mav.lars36@gmail.com. Send me an email when you get this message. Take care and have a nice time.

Mavis
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2016 um 16:07 von Stiray » 
Grund: rem10059 

alaska_dating_4383315.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
alaska_dating_4383315.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mavis <mav.lars36@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Juli 2016 um 14:35

Hello xxx, How are you doing and how is everything going with you there.

I want you to know that, I am the type of woman who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure I share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all I can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me.

I'm Mavis by name I am 33 female with No kids,never  been married,5'7 feet tall and an Average Body and  I was born in Lund, Sweden and I have lived there and now living here in Corvallis, Oregon in the United States. I am a Christian, worships with the Church of Christ. Talking about who I am, I am that easy going type,adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor, I grew up with loving parents.Talking about what I do for fun,they are too many but to mentioned a few, Eat out with family or friends, go to the movies, walk in the park, dancing, get together for game night,listen to music, concerts, plays, swimming, reading, camping, curl up by the fire,a relaxing bubble bath.I don’t have any kids, I don’t smoke and drinks occasionally. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have.I am an all rounded person to cut it this is all I can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and I am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life and the Good values in a relationship.I am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.I would love to meet you and I`ll also love to talk with you and get to know more about you.I want you to understand this proverb that says Relationship is like a wine, its get better as its grows older. So I believe the more interest you put on me makes us get to know more about each other and as long as we continue to be fluent in talking we get to know everything little thing about each others.I like to do things with the other special person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha ha ha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the  relationship is  working.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being honest about that, so you know  where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are and honest with me, as well.I can see you are of that type because I saw that from the first time you start telling me just a little about you. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are not built one day at a time, they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow.So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is With true love as it is with ghosts;everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most  happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams because I’m not going to let him down, since the adage goes.A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don’t know and can’t tell if  that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because I have have waited for someone like you all this while and all what you told me about yourself tells it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us. And not forgetting in a relationship communication is very Important and I want you to notice that please. I will be waiting for your reply and stay Blessed. Take care and have a nice time.

Mavis

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.50.0.229 with SMTP id 5csp988459igh;
        Sun, 3 Jul 2016 00:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.216.8 with SMTP id om8mr12150043pac.9.1467530739362;
        Sun, 03 Jul 2016 00:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <mav.lars36@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pa0-f47.google.com (mail-pa0-f47.google.com. [209.85.220.47])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 72si874356pfk.290.2016.07.03.00.25.39
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Sun, 03 Jul 2016 00:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mav.lars36@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.47 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.47;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of mav.lars36@gmail.com designates 209.85.220.47 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mav.lars36@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-pa0-f47.google.com with SMTP id xh11so96pac.2
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>; Sun, 03 Jul 2016 00:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=uTlKoCPyZtO+ZSmzVerfWFlmECYqLTQ5Cas9OaA3Wxk=;
        b=uz4RGurNjQEQ895Zvz4sxdxT+H7TYdm3+w2hoHR4pAuC4z0kaofUHqDRmtjadLPN0e
         0CCt1Dv/HN+r9G8uHREgKFyTgPghxoQeuddbOtScgCYzC/VnL8E1Nt5W6UlccoNYxGbd
         BjQ//R7dLStGl8jKittVeAJgWzSTsu/emiAdpd1rxv0O3UQXWrb9WR0o4c19ScQATkrx
         hRsIPXDwhDkCfYHvJAMXoszWcXHJtW9XC4s/JhH2vjG1dTiblgrxQyH2pHKyt2G8uCQO
         YSbJqXILgeueBvyysKbbBk6QcMw7WJEdR2GLmaIJgx3SFwWmXJzSjT25RHJO2bJwkN/c
         7iSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date
         :message-id:subject:to;
        bh=uTlKoCPyZtO+ZSmzVerfWFlmECYqLTQ5Cas9OaA3Wxk=;
        b=lm9jc3M4jKBRi81sgYuHGlCo5f43hqHabiAXKqnyBRw23QyupwAO7uVcpUBn6jtfrk
         Ldtd5jG6MlJuxPSjx76L0MHzVr4dqFz2Nl4JC/qex8KtRPkRxxOEKPP09f3ZdUHfGvf6
         IEKqWYxXZjsfMNvF4QexGMnEEiESvY/kYaz0KypRsm2g4hv/QFkkM4qAFPbdH5M17Roh
         stWRXh1VVurBNNj/N35V39uyz+MvruPDO3jdeQlXiMj/5bt5C8E3lvbIkexIYgpZG3dc
         UtHiVnhWfXqA2+TsrCFdvZFWgTH7byFdGhoBtLxPxcsT1Y7DTeQpLX6XW84ZiIvtjuyS
         ZBOQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: QvDk3g==
X-Received: by 10.66.193.231 with SMTP id hr7mr12271259pac.28.1467530738736;
Sun, 03 Jul 2016 00:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.66.139.135 with HTTP; Sun, 3 Jul 2016 00:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <577770A2.8010103@gmail.com>
References: <577770A2.8010103@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 00:25:38 -0700
Message-ID: <CAH+KzErD_qYyttumaD-piu5Y84jvnfbRFcPQEVQ+ksYPLsbuQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Mavis
To:<XXXX@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=047d7bf1657e614df50536b620e5

--047d7bf1657e614df50536b620e5
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7bf1657e614df10536b620e3

--047d7bf1657e614df10536b620e3
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 00:25:38 -0700

IMG_99_001.jpg ( 138 KB | Downloads )