Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Stacy <caronstacy49@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1950 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Stacy <caronstacy49@gmail.com>
26. Juni 2016 um 23:47

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/stacycaron39

Zitat:
Stacycaron39

seeking for the right one....

I am a:    37 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-80
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Proportional
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I consider myself a tender, gentle, and kind lady with good morals and values. Being an optimist, I try to fill every day with positive emotions, and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I can be calm and shy, but in fact, I am a strong-willed and ambitious person, and I always achieve my goals. I am interested in everything that surrounds me, as our world is full of interesting things that I am eager to discover. The famous proverb says, "if someone stops learning he stops growing", and I absolutely agree with it. I want to grow and develop spiritually and I will try to maintain harmony in my life.
I’m looking for:

I want my soul mate to be reliable, honest, purposeful, and having a great power of spirit. I need a mature man by my side, the one who can be my lover, confidant, and my best friend, the one whom I can trust and rely on. I am searching for a partner who will contribute to the family as an equal as give and take is of primary importance in a relationship. I truly believe that mutual trust and understanding are the main keys to happiness and being comfortable with each other. I am looking for a man who is intelligent and trustworthy, who knows what he wants and how to make a woman happy.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Proportional
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Ask me..
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:
Sign:    Sagittarius Sagittarius

Zitat:
She Said

hi

Hello thanks you so much for the message and i will also love to get to know you let me know where i can write for us to share more pic together ok

Zitat:
37 yr-old woman, San Diego, California USA

hi

Hello how are you doing and thanks you so much for the message and i want you to know that am new on here and am 37 single never been married and looking for the right one if you really serious about what you are looking for let get to know each other then drop me your line so that i can write you a mail ok hope to hear from you soon ok.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2016 um 13:58 von Stiray » 
Grund: Tags schließen nicht an 

california_singles_4355297.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
california_singles_4355297.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Stacy <caronstacy49@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Juni 2016 um 23:48

I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to acquainted with you, its nice to know some few interesting things about you,meanwhile i would seize this opportunity to tell you a little about me. 

My name is Stacy Caron, I am 37 years single no kids i am from USA, COLORADO, a small town called Henderson in (COLORADO) i am 5 ft 10, 114 lbs weight.i love listening to music, cooking, camping, writing and reading books. keeping kids happy. I am a honest, caring, loving and God fearing woman whatever i do always put God at First..I am christian and i attend baptist church,I believe that i met you for a reason in my life and that is why i met you today,I am a kind and sometimes an over generous person with a heart of gold. I am intelligent and passionate.. I love life and try to live it in such a way that each day has a new meaning. I am romantic by nature and loving by soul. I love to help others and love the laughter of children. I believe in love and all that comes with being in love. I am not your usual woman in thinking that love is how many men you sleep with, but believe that being loyal and loving to one man is what makes love special. I believe intimacy is special in both forms. So many make the mistake of thinking intimacy is the simple act of sex. but to me intimacy is the touching of two souls, the beating of two hearts as one. Romance is a lost art these days and a lot of people often forget that the simple things in life are often the sweetest. How special it can be when two in love can simply swap a kiss, or share a walk hand in hand under a full moon. I do not pretend to be the answer to lost love, or the answer to everlasting romance. But l love with my heart and feel with my soul. I know what it means to love and to have lost. But without the feeling of pain we can never become the wiser. I truly believe that for each of us we have someone out there ready to win our hearts. But without the risk their cannot be victory.Comfort is my watch word and i am comfortable in my own skin .I take pretty care of my self and i will do the same for my man.So in having expressed my inner thoughts and desires.. I'll be looking forward to hear from you....I would like you to tell me everything about yourself and i will do the same in my next mail, I am sure you most have checked my profile. here are some pictures of me

Stacy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.134.133 with SMTP id q5csp897224ioi;
        Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.55.132.3 with SMTP id g3mr14732768qkd.126.1463979344437;
Return-Path: <caronstacy49@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x241.google.com (mail-qk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l34si28433726qkh.58.2016.05.22.21.55.44
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of caronstacy49@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of caronstacy49@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=caronstacy49@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qk0-x241.google.com with SMTP id i7so16953637qkd.1
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>; Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=SumzOGmQGWbSRgQ0Qy21DOVZCsJXxLspl1j3shZ2rnU=;
        b=iZQi6qC2JlQeEFjGOZ55XjKJ0ZGS8tqZaAXO8rtuHT8LJ8oB6kd2Wb7Syk7++94Gyr
         r1POIh0NvRFPBWjKOG9kviUPeMHLlR5WZa08gyNIdU9NmwA8S8Bp588ClOydI3iWQ8Dd
         RJmYObuFThISI/CpViRQXsxehqigGkOC+KN+0P126uSQyWISUALdZfCLqVi116YJQz63
         PzwcQnNDENvv6uAJ7rvLDZBkTLL8IX3CWRT53OaQxuABGCO4vUcilq+LUBmT0vZP9MUf
         YQGF0+5wl06E8U8kU/QSyBT3tr5KoHysuWhGoAz/Xa4UZ/O4pd7O0P7tNGOPx5pqxFg9
         pD0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=SumzOGmQGWbSRgQ0Qy21DOVZCsJXxLspl1j3shZ2rnU=;
        b=SdPfKE1U/ojeqMFxKeBnquqAsOi5yjrf0TMVG9bpRQ2SAADPlcewms0Wl+NKEOuUBN
         fpHEhOiS8oLfhJZuoJGDN0j0vLWI3Vd1+ldilFbWzMHN2JFOGjMewnbMiEI+PyNiRm4A
         ZTMoDza6s0rW2s9nZduvCmv8oEdZLwpLQq3WpayFZZBo12/X/rkmnJ4rTjjQ3CYhBPA/
         15YR+4dPCbO7Qm2bAmMoe4ElKkLnnkEQdrQmQbWykdEGGpdBAwo21zu+s3izP7e6/2wO
         qH/T0Ef7m8tsbNrMyYVJy8kS1gWN8rVhjBpRPtw36zYP0fLIsHxVObfqEYFz6kARut4M
         c4XA==
X-Gm-Message-State: Z5oQHA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.55.167.6 with SMTP id q6mr14362783qke.95.1463979344077; Sun,
22 May 2016 21:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.237.46.103 with HTTP; Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:43 -0700
Message-ID: <CALWj5BJ97sTjvBioRWfQqK-aQys+S_OrTHjUCfHAuUqnEUcefQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Stacy
To: XXXX@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a114fca68c3f62605337b4090

--001a114fca68c3f62605337b4090
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a114fca68c3f62105337b408c

--001a114fca68c3f62105337b408c
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:43 -0700

Apple__.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
Apple__.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 26. Juni 2016 um 23:49

I really appreciate the way you put your words together with all the that you say and share with me, You really have a way with your words and I would like to have a future with you if things happen to work out for us, cos you seem like you know what you want out of life and you are ready for true love if happen you found the right woman, and i am looking for the same....All I am really looking for is someone very special to spend the rest of our lives together, No head games, no running out when times get tough, just a relationship built on trust and honesty, where yesterday is a fantastic memory, today we are having lots of fun, and tomorrow we are looking forward to whatever we have planned to do.  Well i want you to know that am new at this and hope and pray for the perfect relationship with that special person I wish to share the rest of my life with...I shall be more than willing to discuss certain issues and questions you may have for me. All I can say is the Lord let's us meet a few wrong people to prepare us for mrs or mr right.  First of all cheating is out.  If you are ready i offer a lifetime to love to the end of time

When is your birthday? What sort of food do you like? and what is your favorite? I love eating healthy but very tasty and i can cook quite well. My favorite food is sandwich. Do you also like it, and i also like Pizza, it's very cool to keep the morning going. I would hate to cook something you don't like or have allergies to ,i mean if we end up being each other's answer to true love. No issues for me on that front

Do you drink coffee,tea or something else? Me i go nuts for a good coffee or a  cup of tea, during my university days, my friends call me a coffee freak. Do you enjoy sport, play or watch? I love a lot of things both armchair and active. Are you a Coke or Pepsi fan or neither? I take drinks but not  compulsorily Pepsi or coke, i love flavored water. Do you drink alcohol? if  so what? I'm pretty well behaved on that front as  a social drinker, i love to take Irish Cream especially Baileys as  my favorite, or sometimes a bit of ALIZE. Do you like a glass of wine with meal? I enjoy a glass of wine with meal, a candle light diner on a table for two Me and you hopefully. Do you like cuddling and romance? I love them to the core. What are the qualities you like in a woman?  All my plans for now are based on meeting my soul mate back,and relocate to be together,then i can push forward some other areas of my life,because i believe having a soul mate and settling down as a family is part of the significant thing we have to do in life,  I believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality..i believe with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intention towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other

I'm very serious about finding my second half and for me this search is very important for the following reason, I want to marry once and for the whole life, I'm a kind of woman, who wants to devote all my life to one and only man, who will appreciate my care for him and will pay back the same way. I need to trust him, only him and He need to trust me, only me, with no others involved, even relatives or friends. I am sure that family relations are the personal question of two, and nobody else has a right to penetrate into the family life with their advises or suggestions. two people create a family and it is up to them only how to grow it and which kind of soil and water to use.Then i guess that if two people really love (word love to mean so much thing; it means, to respect, thinking, passionate with your lover, and to take care of each other and respect one another opinion, if they are equal in rights and responsibilities they will find a way out from any situation.

I want to meet a darling man who will love me for me. I am a strong, healthy woman.  I workout and run to stay strong and fit.  I also eat right, do not smoke, no drugs and drink very little,  I am humorous, protective of my man and very romantic.  I believe that God made woman weak, to be a wife and mother and to belong to a strongman.  she should not have to provide for her family nor should she should be alone.  and shelter you from all outside worries so you can give all your attention to being a good husband .

I am absolutely willing to relocate.I generally spend holidays with  friends or sometimes alone depending on what specific holiday it may be and what schedules are like..Well I spend vacations sometimes travelling to places of interest around the world. and leisure time cleaning and keeping a nice place.. I firmly believe in appropriate gift giving for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Anniversaries and other special occasions... I usual like to clean and love to cook, so I could almost be compared to a Danny Tanner type from Full House... Lol... When with my partner in a relationship, I feel that decision making should be shared by both of us as we arrive to mutual understandings concerning the issues involving school, church, discipline, allowance, extra curricular activities, friends, and curfew;  Mealtime; I usually eat both early and late... However am always to compromise.

Here is some of my hobbies and what things are important to me in life...
Music - Classic Rock, R&B, Soul, Country, Gospel.
Movies - Romance, Drama, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Western.
Outdoor Activities - Horseback Riding, Hiking/Walking, Baseball, Football,
Rock Climbing, Fishing.
Indoor Activities - Working Out, Exercising, Martial Arts, TV,
Games, Cooking.
Favorite Time of Year - Summer, Fall.
Food - Italian, American, Chinese, More...
Self-Description - A Romantic Dreamer,
Looks - Average Looking
Mentality - Bright
Politics - Open Minded
Great Getaway - Sunbathing on Waikiki Beach

Timeliness : I am usually on time.I am honest, sincere, respectful of others feelings, sympathetic, loyal and have a positive attitude towards life... I'm energetic, extremely emotional at times, understanding, very supportive,caring, warm, passionate and loving...Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you look eyes with them, you know that every moment they will affect your life in some profound way.And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, will power or heart. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless the people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact,they are probably the most poignant and important ones. So if you're seriously looking for a soul mate to get to know,we could give this a try.

My birthday date is  10th Dec 1978
My favorite color are green, blue, yellow and purple
My zodiac sign is  Capricorn

My largest desire from life is to achieve my goals,to find the man of my dreams, to spend the rest of my life with the man i am truly in love with, someone i will love endlessly,someone i will grow old with, someone that is ready for a real relationship, someone who know the importance of marriage and family, a God fearing man. I am a good listener. a caring person, honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring,loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. according to friends.  I cant believe I have wrote a full page of letter... Gosh, hope I have not been repeating word after word... lol.

I will just like to share all and it would be nice to receive your reply soon
Your Sincerely Stacy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.134.133 with SMTP id q5csp334390ioi;
        Mon, 23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.141.7.197 with SMTP id j188mr791414qhd.9.1464047393631;
Return-Path: <caronstacy49@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x241.google.com (mail-qk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s53si13008qtb.79.2016.05.23.16.49.53
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of caronstacy49@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of caronstacy49@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=caronstacy49@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qk0-x241.google.com with SMTP id i7so48095qkd.1
        for <XXXX@gmail.com>; Mon, 23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=AqpxqdniYvfQYbnz/GPLSNMy727dgKmJdPxYSNhs9hs=;
        b=A40eISxPr/RbMN2RNtcjx4Lmb0n6iDJ9XPrfbAoS0d3OYjTRt166hSvo8D6PNCfPLa
         S7W1xpy+ZRgKGvcJEUtcVW8rsQYyr4TY7L1ZXkP9vCcfIbOFQmiw3nGkePFV8q18Xn0R
         3NKhW3eJ3P63W7Ht2XlX2EBSlhDuhEqOOTpTJpikRant22uY4WIJdALiWOxyakmMEvEu
         2Lk6fYJAtTt6wAIVHSEi/cVTu6mWLQTHM2h9I58UvaVrUR7ShDgbTRbjv5rBrl5oLz/P
         LEO+oYbBetC1hJUZ1msuYXeBMhRsJT3mLiGqR1+tNtpBmz74cO5ORo8n+EZZeV6ZHBhC
         Q92Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
        bh=AqpxqdniYvfQYbnz/GPLSNMy727dgKmJdPxYSNhs9hs=;
        b=BkMc6qh5zTlkzaTN5JZAsJVRbWcvnZa3C7+k6K+sNGWstQ94SZrFgx+z7xSDc327SB
         GVeIeJL8c7sGdc5wREw4kEH5OVPw4H2OqUmgRXviSAITMaRk+kjur2ohrk1Twn2lOaI3
         KkTzw7qMl/v7+zZLJqJ4xpTLpPvi0w/UiN9KR2PQhfMqIzlQVeY9OZCC/0OFP3J/oXjr
         tyjazwA+hRcTLNeq/m+aHo7n/TiG7dhTjhgS60bNHf2iBpl02F7Vb0uO8afNU4aEoZTX
         DgIVk9JNo/4smb5e2PAxSHEoNj8lZj1KVEPtoocN2W5AusbisrDSJkxt5osh/LyuBRgs
         syKg==
X-Gm-Message-State: vd1cLA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.55.167.6 with SMTP id q6mr757017qke.95.1464047393078; Mon,
23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.237.46.103 with HTTP; Mon, 23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CALWj5B+wv-AYcDAQY1TcMTCs+sMbE4ou5x21vTtDmmoYiOoxAA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: About Me..!!
To: <XXXX@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a114fca68cc813c05338b1872

--001a114fca68cc813c05338b1872
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:49:53 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 27. Juni 2016 um 15:22

Zitat:

Caron Stacy Fakes

https://www.facebook.com/stacy.caron.1217

Zitat:
Hat bei Unemployed Looking for work gearbeitet

https://www.facebook.com/stacy.caron.92

Zitat:
Wohnt in Sacramento
Ist zur Schule „Valley High School“ gegangen

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacy-caron-71737875

Zitat:
Attended University of Colorado at Denver
Henderson, Colorado
Education          University of Colorado at Denver

Stacycaron http://howtomakefriends.info/users1/stacycaron

Zitat:
My name:      Stacycaron 
Birthday:      1983-12-10 
Relation type:      Long term or marriage
My country:      United States
State:      Colorado
My city:      Henderson
My height:      5' 5" (1.65 m.)
My weight:      115 lbs. (52 kg)
My hair:      Black
My eyes:      Hazel
My body type:      About average
The best part of my body:      Eyes
My race:      White / Caucasian
My marital status:      Single
Kids:      None
About kids:      Definitely
My living situation:      Live with roommate(s)
My favourite pets:      Cats, Dogs
My job:      Officer
My income:      Less than $100 per month
My education:      PhD / Post Doctoral
My speciality:      Bussiness Administration
I speak:      English, Spanish, Spanish
Political views:      Conservative
My hobby:      Playing cards, Political interests, Travel / Sightseeing
My favourite sport:      Football,Cricket, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Volleyball
Religion:      Christian, Party
Smoking:      Non-smoker
Alcohol:      Do not drink
Drinks:      Water, Tea, Milk, Coffee
My food:      Meat and potatoes, Vegetarian, Junk food junkie
Favourite music:      Classical, Jazz, Opera, Rap

https://plus.google.com/117102133401719308194
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2016 um 15:26 von Stiray »  

2016-06-27_141036.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_141036.jpg
2016-06-27_141241.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_141241.jpg
2016-06-27_151414.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_151414.jpg
2016-06-27_152431.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_152431.jpg
2016-06-27_142115.jpg ( 24 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_142115.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 27. Juni 2016 um 15:28

Weiterer Bildermissbrauch:

saraklaus02 http://www.ohne-verpflichtungen.de/members/532081401/?referUser=532081401

Vania Adrian 

http://sydex.net/page147312
https://plus.google.com/113257297524288065046
https://in.linkedin.com/in/vania-adrian-aab4006b?trk=pub-pbmap

Zitat:
Core Network Engineer at CISCO Collaboration
Burns, Tennessee, Computer & Network Security

Current          CISCO Collaboration
Education          University of Tennessee-Knoxville

http://begroup.co/Vania-Adrian/113257297524288065046

Zitat:

Seekstar1313 auf Zoosk

Shana R http://hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6003532845

Zitat:
1-323-364-7381, Shanareed110 AT GMAIL,COM

Erica Rockwell https://plus.google.com/112047667884240174302
Sherrika Brown https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherrika-brown-a6661bbb

Kyler Fisker https://plus.google.com/107117061431664045892
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2016 um 16:26 von Stiray »  

2016-06-27_142322.jpg ( 43 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_142322.jpg
2016-06-27_142845.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_142845.jpg
2016-06-27_162558.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-27_162558.jpg
Here.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
Here.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 27. Juni 2016 um 16:16

Die Bilder stammen aus den FB Alben von Julianna Gutierrez.

https://www.facebook.com/julianna.gutierrez

Julianna Gutierrez scheint auch die Eigentümerin der Bilder zu sein. Anscheinend weiß sie um den Bildermissbrauch.
Alle Profile wurden geschützt, deshalb halte ich das oben genannte Profil für Identitätsklau.
Das uns vorliegende Foto vom Kontaktprofil müßte auch Julianna Gutierrez zeigen.

https://www.facebook.com/JuliannaOfficial/
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJuliannaMusic
https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianna-gutierrez-3466737a
https://twitter.com/juliannagute
https://plus.google.com/107728921232517535912

Weiteres Outing:

Katherine Cole <katherinecole007@gmail.com> http://www.scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19819
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2016 um 16:22 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema