Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Guillard <mrs.guillardchantal@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1397 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Guillard <mrs.guillardchantal@gmail.com>
20. Juni 2016 um 01:10

Guillard auf Zorpia

http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!GuillardChantal

Zitat:
Guillard

68, Cotonou, Benin
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone aged 30‑90, in Brazil.

Profilnachricht 48 mins ago

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Guillard
Dearest xxx
Please read very carefully, It is with tears that I am writing this message to you from a hospital bed where I have no mother,father, sister , brother or any relative, in the midst of my enemy.

I am Mrs. Guillard Chantal. A widow to late Mr. Komana Chantal, who worked with Elf Petroleum Company in France for nine years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $18.5 Million with a Bank in Benin Republic Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Benin.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem, but I know that my doctor is not God. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Church, Organisation or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a Church, Organisation or good person that will use this fund for Orphanages, Widows and other peoples that need help and also propagating the word of God and to endeavours that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth " I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's effort to be used by those that conspired for his death or for ungodly things.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosoms of the Lord. Exodus 14 Vs 14 says that "the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presences of my husband's relatives are around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and I know that with God all things are possible to those who trust in Him and to those who work by faith. As soon as I received your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Benin .

I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, Church or Organization to always pray for me because the Lord is my only Shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful through your life.

Contact me on this email address mrs.guillardchantal(@)gmail.com and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church or organization for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately, I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you will recieve the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above. I look forward to your response.

And also send me your personal information below

1.Your Full Names

2.Your Age/ Sex

3.Your Marital Status

4.Your Occupation

5.Your Mobile Numbers/Fax
6.Your International Passport/Working ID/Driving License.

7.Your country.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

I remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs. Guillard Chantal
mrs.guillardchantal(@)gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2016 um 15:38 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert, Tags schließen nicht an 

Profilscreenshot_Guillard.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_Guillard.jpg
58790981_c5eb63.jpg ( 18 KB | Downloads )
58790981_c5eb63.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Guillard <mrs.guillardchantal@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Juni 2016 um 12:30

Die Story ist bei 419scam.org bereits von mehreren Personen bekannt:
Mrs Helen DIckson <mrshellendickson@gmail.com> Smiley
Ähnlich: Mrs. Jahmyllah Abdul <jahmylahabdul@hotmail.com> Smiley

Bei 419mail.blogspot.de von MRS HELEN DICKSON <mrshdickson232@yahoo.es> Smiley

Mit einem interessanten Namen bei blog.aktualne.cz
Rosemarry Whisky <rosemayywhisky1@yahoo.fr> Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2016 um 15:38 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 21. Juni 2016 um 16:05

Micheline Santos https://new.vk.com/id260975214

Zitat:
Birthday: June 20, 1945
Current city: Manchester
Studied at: Université Africaine de Technologie et de Management (UATM) '02

Zitat:
Bonjour,
Je recherche un âme frère ou âme sœur a qui je peux confié tout mes biens c'est très urgent pour moi à cause de mon état de santé actuel. je réside à Manchester, Je vous contacte avec pour vous inviter à participer un programme humanitaire d'aide aux plus démunis dénommé "VIVRE MIEUX" que je financerai par votre biais et dans la localité de votre choix. Je voudrais que vous soyez l'instrument de DIEU par lequel ces personnes trouveront le sourire. Vu la fragilité de mon état de santé c'est une vocation divine pour moi.Pour avis favorable, pour plus d'éclaircissement sur votre projet je vous prie de me répondre dans mon courriel: santosmicheline@live.fr

Merci et à bientôt et que DIEU vous bénisse. "Amen"

Micheline Santos https://twitter.com/michlines1945

_igMyPCbQGo.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
_igMyPCbQGo.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 21. Juni 2016 um 16:06

Chantal Guillard 

https://www.xing.com/profile/Chantal_GUILLARD
http://whoisabout.org/GUILLARD-Chantal/110173265422185912967

Zitat:
Per favore, so che questo messaggio sembra strano, sorprendente e probabilmente incredibile per voi, ma è la realtà. Nomino CHANTAL GUILLARD nata il 22 luglio 1936 alla clinica della brequigny a Rennes; consultando in Svizzera dove ho servito durante 15 anni. Ho dovuto contattarli di questo tipo perché desidero fare una cosa molto importante. Ciò vi sembrerà un po'sospetto ben vero che non lo conoscete. In realtà, soffro di un cancro dell'esofago che è in fase terminale, il mio medico curante si è appena informato che i miei giorni sono contati a causa del mio stato di salute. Ho questa malattia da oltre 4 anni. Il mio marito è morto e non ho un bambino; poiché ho perso il mio marito ed il nostro solo figlio in un incidente di circolazione. Prevedo fare una donazione di tutti i miei beni. Ho quasi venduto i miei affari la cui società petrolifera, una parte di tutto questo denaro saranno versate a varie associazioni, dei centri d'aiuto agli orfani, ai bambini senza-ripari e delle persone povere. Non so in quale dominio un'attività esercitate ma desidererei aiutarli ad aiutare gli altri. Ho attualmente nel mio conto personale conto bloccato, la somma di 16.000.000€ che avevo conservato per un progetto di costruzione d'orfanotrofio. Sarò armo di darvi questo denaro che potrà aiutarli nella vostra impresa ed i vostri progetti, io li prego di accettare ciò poiché è un regalo che vi faccio e ciò senza nulla chiedere in cambio.

Grazie di rispondermi e che la pace e la misericordia di DIO siano con voi.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 21. Juni 2016 um 16:21

Simone Ragazzo https://be.linkedin.com/in/simone-ragazzo-926b93117?trk=pub-pbmap

Zitat:
Diplomate chez FONDATION
Brussels, Brussels Capital Region, Belgium, IT und Services
Aktuell          FONDATION
Ausbildung          Domme

Zitat:
Le miens c'est juste d'arriver a Aider Milliers d'enfant dans le monde démunit dans le monde pour un peu leur faciliter la vie D'accord voici juste mon aide par rapports à toi et a tes projet car tu le mérite et aussi j'ai juste besoin d'une personne de bonne Moralité qui pourra savoir bien gérer les fonds, créer des Temples de Dieu (Eglise, Mosquée etc....)

Corinne Burier http://fr.viadeo.com/fr/profile/corinne.burier

Zitat:
un cadre , Commerzbank
toulouse, France

2016-06-21_161005.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-21_161005.jpg
2016-06-21_161227.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-21_161227.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 21. Juni 2016 um 16:33

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2016 um 23:00 von Stiray »  

2016-06-21_163232.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
2016-06-21_163232.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema