Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marylin <marylin_freya@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 749 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Marylin <marylin_freya@hotmail.com>
24. Mai 2016 um 21:52

Profillose philesha2 auf Zorpia http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!philesha2jean123

Zitat:
philesha2

20, Asti, Italy
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with a man aged 26‑30, in Netherlands

Profilnachricht 1 day ago

philesha2
Hello Dear
My name is Marylin Freya if you don't mind i will like you to contact me through this my email box i have some important issue to discos with you.

Marylin_Freya@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Mai 2016 um 10:23 von zapparella »  

Profilscreenshot_philelsha.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_philelsha.jpg
58043124_ce1c1b.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
58043124_ce1c1b.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Marylin <marylin_freya@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2016 um 22:02

Zitat:
Marylin <marylin_freya@hotmail.com>

Weiteres Thema:

Amanda <amandhilton39@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Mai 2016 um 10:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Marylin <marylin_freya@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. Mai 2016 um 10:29

Spambericht: http://spam-report.email/maryln_freya/hotmail.com
Der Mailtext ist auch schon mehrfach bei uns bekannt. Zwinkernd

Zitat:
12/21/2015
Hello my dear
How are you today? I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Marylin Freya, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Auditor/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, it is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex-husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kid before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although it is now over between us.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours faithful,
Marylin...

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema