Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mercy <mercyj001@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 509 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mercy <mercyj001@yahoo.com>
16. Mai 2016 um 12:04

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/mervyj00

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Mervyj00

Hello I'm new on here looking for soulmate

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-99
Height:    3' 5"  (104 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    Native American
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man. I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, football (soccer),I enjoy music so much, classical Blues R & b and modern. I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look. ' I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes. my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns. I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn? want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.
I’m looking for:

I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage. I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship. I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,that's why i took my time to look for my Love Life. An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage. I hope to create a happy, cos, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to. I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    3' 5"  (104 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Medical/Dental    I'm a graduate nurse and I love it
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:   Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
29 yr-old woman, New York, NY, New York USA

Hi

Hello good morning xxx how was your night and yes am really interested in you. You can email me to talk better if you don't mind or of you're on whatsapp drop your number. Mercyj001@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 22:03 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23784  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mercy <mercyj001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Mai 2016 um 12:05

Hello ,
How are you doing today? how have u been and what have you been up to? thanks a lot for writing back to me and i am so happy to as last receive an email from you , am now living in Nigeria... am from a mixed race,my mother from New York, NY and my dad from Nigeria .My father divorced my mother so we moved from New York to Nigeria and I lost my mother some few months when we came to Nigeria so I am living alone.I have never been married before and have no children also.I have been in a relationship before but it didn't last or didn't get far,I was disappointed and hurt badly also,so its a friend of mine that asked me to try connectingsingle and see if I will find my dream man there because my friend found her dream man there and they are both living happily together in Canada. I hope that doesn't scared you off.. I'm 30 years of age and I'm a graduate nurse but not working here due to the Nigeria bad economy..I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,that's why i took my time to look for my Love Life. An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage. I hope to create a happy, cos, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to. I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life. it really do shows me how interested you really want to know my kind of person and i am so happy you really do have an understanding mind..your words are like music unto my heart and i feel so warm hearing your words in the email Well..its has really been great keeping in touch with each other through email and hopefully we will both meet in person and get to start a relationship from there..well since you know a bit about me and i am so happy you really want to get to know my kind of person..well with time u will get to learn a lot about me and i know you wont regret sharing your feelings and emotions with me...and i know i will do enjoy getting to know your kind of person..cause i know u are really sincere and honest about your words and feelings towards me ,I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get alongwithbam,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best .no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and the way i treat others.i really do care a lot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely.. Well..i will really like to know more about you and your motives and intension getting to know my kind of person..cause my intension is to get to know you,and really do know your kind of person and build up a relationship with you and hopefully meet in person..cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i try to make them completely honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel bad..cause i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.Well.i am really looking for a guy who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings ,who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved onces and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...Well..this is a bit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i can't do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is R and B and a a bit of jazz and hip hop too..well i don't really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share a lot with...I am 5''7 tall average body type,hazel eyes and black hair ,Shoe: 10 , Hips: 41, Waist: 30 ,Bust: 38DD, ..but i know i look cool and sexy too..and i take care of my skin and body,u have to look cool so u can look different from others lol...well thats how i treat my self good i like to make my own things beautiful.. I'll be looking forward to hear from you soon. Mercy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.131.216 with SMTP id n85csp1892797ioi;
        Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:53 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.98.10.139 with SMTP id 11mr47890292pfk.87.1456247393278;
Return-Path: <mercyj001@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1020.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (omp1020.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.212])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kw9si48401879pab.63.2016.02.23.09.09.52
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mercyj001@yahoo.com designates 98.137.12.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.137.12.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of mercyj001@yahoo.com designates 98.137.12.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mercyj001@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 33338 invoked by uid 1000); 23 Feb 2016 17:09:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1456247392; bh=269jVzHwTXjR9Jk2v440enAVTgI9lqmMn0vb8a2LpMw=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; fAJ8tqtPvwGiDtfavO+MSsAg==
Received: (qmail 72377 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Feb 2016 17:09:52 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: MhCff1wVM1kPXqhuZe9DBkV_CjWJlDEB2kPdBqb2qnfmHQx
p570ZgjRJdPSRO_96HgejmpBtl8V7eNh6CMFdCZQ2VJkAIlghw6Q0aE3LApu
pTcbtT0umP_MGUG_SmYvpCwZtvwJqSNdoM0HZKH_Bp80Chca6SFodbMU0jwR
XPsq1XUDsHBN0qs3gW99M30jxgSYRAfyeQl6I9WpFnQIxihd7ANPmNvPTfPk
VlwF6gVejPtzOV08JlUmFqQR2x8na1Yr1UcTjVlQVtc.cZ574hHBO5G4aHGD
ldOid56JXl7KnTrR6QI_ID69r7S7UY55OUocw5RqWEIaQD8dCDvoQ29Y3RZu
qjq_4fsmLOknEqxVAlSh8J6UBflw.IsEys4aoPvkYZNW6uMpwjCl.d9WS3Bc
.C65QmwzRaZ6axk4ihIM6cYYm_WGmWDdEt2jcEdOzEsQeU4_RJ43Ndwy5qbW
5tXO7H3CLt_q1CzKTH1nYBZ9xK3L90N03oWZxPbN.vmBZH_RCT5zDgNTX1rW
A0cjdAGmZHBdmEIHXA3DmcGfD
Received: from [104.200.18.117] by web165905.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.822
Message-ID: <1456247391.71380.YahooMailMobile@web165905.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:51 -0800
Subject: How was your working day.
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <56CC874B.5010402@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="543715480-1676185861-1456247391=:71380"

--543715480-1676185861-1456247391=:71380
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="543715480-189458672-1456247391=:71380"

--543715480-189458672-1456247391=:71380
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	104.200.18.117
Decimal:	1757942389
Hostname:	li796-117.members.linode.com
ASN:	36351
ISP:	Linode
Organization:	Linode
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	New Jersey
City:	Absecon 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:09:51 -0800
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 22:04 von vierauge » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mercy <mercyj001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. Mai 2016 um 14:46

Zitat:
am now living in Nigeria... am from a mixed race,my mother from New York, NY and my dad from Nigeria .

Einlieferung der Mail wurde verschleiert. Linode ist ein privat geführter Virtual Private Server-Anbieter.
Und wer bitteschön nennt seine Bilder Cynthia, wenn er Mercy heißen will?
Die anderen Bilder haben FB-Bildbezeichnungen - ein Profil ist leider nicht zu finden.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2016 um 17:30 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema