Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Enerstina <enerstinaocansey@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1094 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Enerstina <enerstinaocansey@gmail.com>
20. März 2016 um 01:37

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/gina_tina2016

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
gina_tina2016

looking for a serious relationship

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-99
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a fairly down to earth person that is honest and up front. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I love my dog and how she always looks so happy just going for a walk:) I'm independent and perfectly capable of looking after myself but it would be really nice to meet someone special that you can enjoy hanging out together. I like cooking, going out for breakfasts/dinners, bars rather than clubs these days but I try to be open minded. Looking for someone who is genuine and not a player....
I’m looking for:

Seeking a respectful man with a great sense of humour that likes the simple things in life. Someone who is a great communicator and can hold an interesting conversation. It's not imperative that we like the same things as I strongly believe that opposites do attract.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    i am a nursing student
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:
32 yr-old woman, Salt Lake City, Utah USA

hello

well that is great and do you have email address so that we can chat and know each other

Zitat:
32 yr-old woman, Salt Lake City, Utah USA

hello

well thank for your email address and this is mine enerstina.ocansey@gmail.com add me so that we can chat there and know each other
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2016 um 16:04 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23730/afr23731  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Gina <enerstinaocansey@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. März 2016 um 01:38

the important things from hangout

well no i am in africa now

well because of the death of my dad 
and i have to take care of my mum here

well i am in Ghana now and i am a nursing student here?

well i did it when i was in the state okay

well i am in accra now

I would like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well
A level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel. A man that respects himself enough to respect the ones he loves and care for
A conscious person who is serious about having a monogomous relationship.

well  An honest person who you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times
A man that will be there for me when i have to extend myself to help others and not be selfish and thinks the world revolves around him. Someone who looks into helping others and give freely of himself for the benefit of mankind
I realize that I am 28 years old and that you are somewhat older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine.....we'll see how things go after we get to know each other

My name is Enerstina ,I am single lady 32 years old , i never married , no boyfriend and i have no kid 

I have several hobbies   such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading,

in my free time I do also have some fun to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..

well  In my culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so.  My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly.

I must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron your clothes for you,  I will be the one to always make you happy, I will be your companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share your quiet moments with you as well as satisfy your sensual desires and lots more.

To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well.

ABOUT AGE
When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real.
   Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?
I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.
One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other.

I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that god leads and directs our path
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.

I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love beign truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, i am streight forward and i like neatness and i am one man woman , i do not  cheat in life, one man is enough for me , if he is caring , helpful and respectful to one another
I like reading a lot , infact i like eating good food , let me be abit nude sorry but am honest i like a very good sex with someone i love , but remember now i am lucking a man in my life lol ha ha ha  I love cooking , playing sqaush and watching basket ball and talk shows like OPrah Winfrey talk show....

well baby i need a phone so that i can call you or give you a text
so that you can hear my voice

so when will i get it

well  I dislike   war for a country and someone to shout on me in Public ,
I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love beign truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, i am streight forward and i like neatness and i am one man woman , i do not  cheat in life, one man is enough for me , if he is caring , helpful and respectful to one another
Ghana this is located in west africa and it has about 26 million people and also i live in Accra which has about 6 million people  here , My dear we have many interesting places and things in Ghana , for example , we have animals like Lions , Tiger and snakes , we have always very hot and sunny weather always  , what about your country ?

My dear life in Ghana , i do not know how to say it but i would not be shy , life in Ghana is not just bad but terrible , almost 70% unemployed , people dieing in hunger and poverty , sunny and very hot weather at day and at night lot of mosquitoes and causing sickness  for all Ghanaians
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2016 um 15:57 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Enerstina <enerstinaocansey@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. März 2016 um 00:06

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2016 um 15:54 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 21. März 2016 um 00:10

Zu Profilbild utah_singles_4276288.jpg

Das Bild könnte auch Mahlagha Jaberi zeigen, ich habe es auf die Schnelle nicht bei ihr gefunden.

Mit dem Bild gibt / oder gab es ein Profil.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2016 um 15:42 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 21. März 2016 um 00:18

Zum Bild der Mail

Das Bild der Mail zeigt eine ganz andere Frau.
Auch mit diesem Bild gab oder gibt es ein Profil auf Rsvp.com.au.

Zitat:
Enerstina <enerstinaocansey@gmail.com>

Zu der uns vorliegenden Emailadresse gibt es eine sehr ähnlich lautende Emailadresse mit anderen Bildern.

Enerstina Ocansey <ocansey_enerstina@yahoo.com> http://no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7218  

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2016 um 15:43 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema