Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kathrine <klansana58@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 931 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kathrine <klansana58@gmail.com>
31. Dezember 2015 um 10:40

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/prettyricky1975

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
prettyricky1975

hoping to find the right hands to give my heart to

I am a:   40 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Just a regular woman who's polite and respectful of others. Adjectives that might describe me:Honest, reliable, caring, affectionate,practical, patient, average, expressive,silly, dreamy, passionate.Happy to be friends first...and just see where it takes us. Hope to hear from you.
I’m looking for:

I don't really have an ideal match...making each other smile is a good start. Smiley
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    i am a self employee, business and humanitarian woman
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:
She Said

hi

Sorry for my late response, its so nice reading from you and i will like you to tell me more about yourself and Here is more about me as well,my name is kathrina judah with the username prettyricky,i am American/British,40 yrs,5'6" / 168 cm,White/Caucasian,Athletic,Widowed,Has a child not at home,Christian - Catholic,Doesn't smoke,Drinks socially,I am retired from Real Estate,I was married for 20 yrs and i am living with my dog, i do enjoy taking her for walk in my free time,I live in Detroit, MI and rent a single family-home..I have a daughter Linda, she is 10 yrs and she live with Grandma in America, she is my life and the only one in my life i don`t let anything mess with her.. I am self employed work on the computer field from home for researching for setting up locations where antiques can be found as i deal in buying and selling of gold, silver,Gemstones, diamond and craftsmanship antiques of jewelries and all kind of decorative antiques.. I have seen most Europe and Asian countries for business and pleasure trip. what about you tell me more about your self?

I'm new to online dating, just giving a try, I would also want to know more about your past online dating experience, and where are u from again? I would be telling you more about myself and what I'm seeking for well I am a dedicated lady, I work hard and love to play! I really enjoy the water and being around the water. I love the beach and try to go to there as much as I can. I love to fish and just play! I would love to have a jet ski someday or even a boat. I am pretty laid back, slow to anger, and i work hard in my job.

I think my perfect match is another dedicated man or someone with a flexible schedule, laid back like me, loves to fish or at least be outside.Someone who can have fun camping or shopping, getting a pedicure or watching a movie, or even playing a board game, sitting around solving the worlds problems. I can be passionate about the things I love. Humor is all so important!Anyways, I am happy cooking dinner, watching a movie, shopping for vintage things or whatever..I know it might be hard to believe but I am actually a little shy, and a lot humble.

Everyone has baggage- its called emotional maturity. It comes with age. Its what you do with your baggage that makes the difference!I love to watch football, love the JAGS and also like the Steel ers! Not an athlete, but like to hike and walk. Trying to get more exercise! I will even play tennis if you don't laugh too hard at me. Well you can laugh. Its probably pretty funny to watch.As far as dating goes... Its been a long time! But its time for me to move ahead with my life now after been widow couple of years ago, and I am ready to meet you! I believe that the universe provides what you need! I would love to meet you or just email and talk for a while, whether you are wanting a friend, or a date,a companion or someone to just listen. I missed having a social life while in school! And I miss having someone close to me to share my life and ideas and dreams with. That's what I want most- to share.What are your dreams? Not sure what else to say, I am sort of a private person.. A date at a local star bucks, or a night dancing, or even a night cooking a new recipe at my place- i am easy to please, love to have fun, and find myself being a caretaker at times. I sure have a big heart and love to give.looking for someone who will treat me like a lady. I like that! But that's what I am used to- so maybe i won't put labels on things and just see what happens! It would be nice to just have a nice man to talk to and go out with.... someone who will listen and have fun too! Hope to read from you as soon as possible, if you are still interested in knowing me..email me back telling me more about yourself and also email me more pics of you if you have any.

Have a great day....

prettyricky

About me and tell me about yourself?

Zitat:
She Said

hi

Hello,

How are you doing its nice to hear from you again and hope everything is well with you there,thanks for telling me more about yourself and you sound like someone I've been looking for, i am looking for long term relationship and if my partner do enjoyed sex i am in also and i would love to know more about you. I love going to Lake and Park...What are your turn on and offs, your likes and dislikes, I'm new to this online dating stuff, and thought we would be able to get along, Well a little more about my family.. I can say I'm still the only person left in my immediate family, Dad did not make us know his families as we never stayed in a place for a long time due to his work and he said something about they not liking him....so also was mom's families, they did not like dad's marriage to mom so they just abandoned there families.. I only grew up knowing my dad,mom, my younger sister Alina and myself as my only family.. My dad and mom died years ago, my sister died few days after mom's death in an accident, don't know if it was the shock of mom's death that caused it, I have been living my life all alone all this while..I don't like to talk about the past,i believe we should move forward will be better.I need a man that would be my lover,father and husband, wish i will like to be home to cook for and go on trip with him...Currently i am in Egypt on a business trip to buy gold, silver,Gemstones, diamond and craftsmanship antiques of jewelries, wish i feel lonely going on a trip alone this is are all i missed about my EX travelling with me on his free time, i don't really know much about the environment but i will have to adapt cos i get used to a lot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environment too as well. I would let you know more about it later, as it is quite a long story.. .. I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys,i will be your best friend and life partner.

I have to let you know as well, that am a honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, I want a man that would love me for whom I am and not what I have and I'm ready for a float of love... I don't have any man in my life at present now and am not in any serious relationship.I'm a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I don't lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.

I'm looking for a man who will treat me special, open doors. All that old fashion stuff most women like. Communication is important to me. I want to be respected as much as I will respect you. I don't like secrets, truth is important in a relationship. I'm a great listener and I want someone who will listen to me. Even if we just turn out to be friends,I'd still want to stay in touch with you. I am not looking for a loner. I want the next man to be himself to me the first time we meet. No hiding who you are and no hiding who I am.Life is short, lets play...I can be shy and quiet at times, its not the person I'm with its just part of who I am. Take care of yourself and hopefully read from you today

kathrina

More about me

Zitat:
40 yr-old woman, LONDOM, Inner London, England UK

hello

ok
my email is klansana58@gmail.com
text me on +14344480550
hoping to hear from you soon
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2016 um 13:42 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23587  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Kathrine <klansana58@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. Dezember 2015 um 10:41

Thank you for your mail
I am very very happy to hear from you
What is your username name on that site
I am kathrina as you already know
I am a 40yrs old British/American
I live in the London but I am not there for now
I am on some business meeting out of my country for now
I am a hard working lady
I lost my husband since 10yrs now
I have my daughter but she lives with grandma in Germany
I love traveling, cooking, boat ride , swimming , jogging, and I actually love time , I love spending more time with my partner, I love creating that kind of special intimacy with my partner
I am actually in search of a God fearing man, trust worthy, a man that can feel my pain when ever I am hurt and a man that can save me when ever I am in need, I have actually been on this site for like few times now but I am always afraid of fake people
I love the truth, I need a lifetime partner
Anyway let me here from you again
You are welcome to ask me on any questions you wish
And anything you want to know about me let me know
Please be real
I hate lies
Sincerely yours
Kathrina

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.131.215 with SMTP id n84csp5603851ioi;
        Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.25.21.40 with SMTP id l40mr11665731lfi.123.1451240912671;
Return-Path: <klansana58@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x230.google.com (mail-lb0-x230.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::230])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g78si29696345lfb.151.2015.12.27.10.28.32
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of klansana58@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::230 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::230;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of klansana58@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::230 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=klansana58@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x230.google.com with SMTP id bc4so69256151lbc.2
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=CKlx7Hi+hLkmIhgX17WA2IzPxaVebdPR7UjVwNzpCXw=;
        b=Jr5k9Kqxcw12SHl1f11UMygWvYyBwoXQxDsPe8kGcKz7yejd2a0fIejimnRRm1oVTd
         0VaVw2Wf0m/wc6YVxNznwIPopa/fcOy8qxpNn8cylmcS1fGlHsEsOBQcIlvVAveXUjMY
         cOao4X8Qy8fajk2wd7aS4LJzbYj+lDVHLhVHmPuXhddJY3LBBsYpN7hij/eur9Cl2Pft
         MzvNEXapsqGAOO4V3lDSBhKkzqKVIBsK52TRoXhRoCN3xOFBtCePPNfDmoCp1cFGo6/V
         8EN613PMVtOSDzm8/fTY+1FThyLgUaxGHeGBNQURf4SAnw6YNQz7DOICOrzKFBtIEDhQ
         iZZA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.148.131 with SMTP id ts3mr13561361lbb.102.1451240912403;
Received: by 10.112.202.165 with HTTP; Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.112.202.165 with HTTP; Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <568029AA.50609@gmail.com>
References: <568029AA.50609@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800
Message-ID: <CACP7mRLN7rJXrsdbCfPz7TRvN3U7K-9GBO4P7ZPTgSux9Ux7+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Kathrina
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b3a86821142a40527e55b79

--047d7b3a86821142a40527e55b79
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 10:28:32 -0800
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2016 um 13:42 von vierauge » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 03. Januar 2016 um 14:30

Zitat:
+14344480550

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +1 434448X

Number billable as      geographic number
Country or destination      United States
City or exchange location      Concord, VA
Original network provider      Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Va

Kein neues Gesicht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Januar 2016 um 14:32 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 11. Januar 2016 um 13:32

An der Rechtschreibung muss Bimbo noch arbeiten! Da sind so einige Bockschüsse drin!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema