Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cathy <crichards3132@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 574 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Cathy <crichards3132@outlook.com>
23. Dezember 2015 um 19:21

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/bonnama

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Bonnama

Lonely heart looking for someone to love and care for.

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 38-60
Height:    5' 10"  (178 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Am at a great point in my life. Looking for that one special someone. Am energetic and love to go out and have fun. If you are looking for someone to make you laugh, be your best friend and show you a great time, you've come to the right profile!
I’m looking for:

Like most people on this site, I am looking for someone to share my life with. I believe in getting to know someone with the idea of marriage in mind so I'm really not into casual dating. I am looking for someone who has a real relationship with Jesus Christ, I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me...Because I will be doing the same.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 10"  (178 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
    Student/Behavioral therapy
Income:   No Answer
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:
She Said

Thank you for the Interest xxx.

Hi xxx, thank you so much for the interest, I'm Catherine but you can call me Cathy.I am presently new on here and you are the second guy that will send me a message but unfortunately the first guy is only looking for a one night stand/flirt which am not here for such. i just hope you are not looking for the same thing. though after going through your profile we seems to be looking for the same thing and i will also love to get to know you a little more better. xxx how about you tell me somethings more about yourself, do you have any kids, how long have you been on this website and what are you looking for in a woman and i will also get back to you with more details about myself and what i am looking for, i will have to wait until i hear back from you soonest.. cheers.

Zitat:
She Said

More about me.

Hi xxx,

first of all i want to say i am so sorry for the lost of your wife, i know how painful that could be loosing someone you truly love and cherish.. just take heart because everything in this life happen for some reason we might know or not. anyways thank you for the message,I am a single woman,never married and no kids..I am a student and also working as a Behavioral Therapy.

This is my first time giving this a try,i was being introduce to CS by a church member who met her husband here few years ago and they are happily married with kids now.. i only thought i might give it a try and see what the good lord really has in store for me. i was born in Berlin, Germany but didn't grow up there, i grew up all my life in Portland Oregon. Ed you seems like a very good guy and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you,though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say 'how was your day.

I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice lady who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings,I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a man look like but his heart play the most important role to me because i want a real and a serious relationship with the right man,Bet am old for Games,I'm just like a family woman, even though i never had one,i think site's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.

I enjoy traveling,it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.Bedroom aerobics are great and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time,believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me.i believed in friendship so much because to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship. my questions are (where are you from originally,how long you been single and searching) I am originally from Germany,I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now.

I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up now matter how bad a problem may be.i am a fun loving woman and no doubt would love someone from that angel and also a hard working guy.my ex he's trying to tell his am not a good lady too bad for him, we got separated because i caught him having an affair with my best friend but good for them they are still dating when we got separated and i guess he is fine with himself Enough of that. well i came from a family of 2,I lost my kid brother in Afghanistan with the U.S army in 2005, and lost dad to an air Crash, while mom died by an heart-attack few years after we lost dad then i was just like 18yrs but glad i have come over it all.

What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and for most I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. Someone that is man enough to stick out good times,bad times,hard times, his always there no matter what may happen.That will let me be me and if that means letting use his should to cry on once in a while. Someone that is not controlling,abusive or always having to be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic,passionate,caring but yet will surprise you sometimes for no reason.I am a nature nut,I love the outdoors,my flowers building thing, swimming etc.

Cathy.

Zitat:
31 yr-old woman, Birmingham, Alabama USA

thats sounds good

Ok that would be awesome then. Chrichards3132@outlook.com.

Zitat:
She Said

I am so sorry.

sorry my email is not Correct.. Crichards3132@outlook.com and i will be patiently waiting to hear from you soonest.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. März 2016 um 16:10 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23530 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Cathy <crichards3132@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Dezember 2015 um 19:22

Hi Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for the message,i was really happy when i got your message because this i have been waiting for ever since you asked us to exchange email. I am Catherine Anna Richards but i always go by Catherine Richards. i have been single for the past 3 and half years ago and i really want to find my other as i don't want to remain single for the rest of my life. really am the greatest woman you are ever going to meet! Fun, considerate, generous, good looking, successful, flexible, with the ability to really care and look after that special someone in our time together,Hobbies: One special man will find the key which allows entry,he is generous, witty and intelligent,sense of humor, with smiling eyes that shoot fire when he sees me..Once inside, there is nothing we can't discuss, watch on TV, unload worries and concerns.make the most perfect, complete, fulfilling, passionate, erotic love. he is as vital to me as the very air I breathe in,he is the life-sustaining breath of fantasy in my reality,his touch that leaves me trembling,Lost in a moment of completeness,sharing the same wants, needs and fantasies that wait for us to indulge in all of them and each other and to dream forever no more.

This man is not for fairy tales,only reality can force me to close my eyes and feel a climax all the way to the stars, just by dreaming  of him,Looking for someone who is focused, who has a good head on his shoulders,is confident, ambitious, athletic and playful. A BIG KID at heart who loves to laugh,I am a romantic at heart I guess, and I believe in an old fashioned Love. I believe in the old fashioned bond of friendship, giving your word, and in the old fashioned truth of Trust. I believe in the power of Kindness,Kindness is the only language the deaf can hear and the blind can see,I believe in moving forward, looking ahead to all that awaits those who dare to dream.. I believe we need to strive to attain those hopes and dreams inside each of us, for then and only then are we really living!!!! 

I have learned,that when you find an honest friend, you have found a treasure that is priceless !!! I think each and everyone one of us has 5 significant parts in our life's..We have physical..the emotional..the mental..the social and the spiritual..All 5 of these parts are suppose to work together in harmony..I think so many people search for intimacy, they want a solution today or yesterday, they want instant gratification..I think they look for physical intimacy out of all other 4 areas and I think there are some that can become physically intimate with someone within a couple of hours but I would think it is just a temporary relief for a superficial desire,there would still be a need unmet because I think taking time in any relationship expressing yourself,emotionally,spiritually,mentally and even sexually then someones total intimacy would be met.

Thanks for sitting back and reading my reply...Happy Fishing!!!! Favorite Things: I love to laugh and live each day the fullest.I consider myself to be genuine, intelligent, ambitious, fun-loving and adventurous. I also love keeping active,Staying healthy and fit is important to me, Thanks i Wish to hear back from you...Are you serious about meeting someone? I'm serious and ready.I have been hurt by men all to often. And yet i have so much passion,love and even more that i want to pour out on one special guy. I want to make him feel like there is no better man on the face of the earth. I don't want to put him on a pedestal because that would not be fair on him. But i want him to know that he has one woman who thinks that he's so important, so needed and wanted. I want him to feel that he has someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to his needs,I want to be able to satisfy all his needs. Emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and most importantly sexual...Are you willing to move for the right relationship? I would,because I've done it before and i would not mind doing it again. What do you really enjoy doing? anyway i have to stop here now until i hear from you again, have a wonderful night kisses and hugs.

sincerely
Cathy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.131.149 with SMTP id n21csp640813ioi;
        Wed, 9 Dec 2015 06:57:39 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.155.226 with SMTP id vz2mr8641894pab.18.1449673058963;
        Wed, 09 Dec 2015 06:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <crichards3132@outlook.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com (col004-omc2s2.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.76])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 1si13220904pfc.3.2015.12.09.06.57.38
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Wed, 09 Dec 2015 06:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of crichards3132@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of crichards3132@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=crichards3132@outlook.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=outlook.com
Received: from na01-bn1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Wed, 9 Dec 2015 06:57:37 -0800
Received: from BLUPR10MB0115.namprd10.prod.outlook.com (10.160.37.139) by
BLUPR10MB0113.namprd10.prod.outlook.com (10.160.37.12) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.337.19; Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:57:36 +0000
Received: from BLUPR10MB0115.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([10.160.37.139]) by
BLUPR10MB0115.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([10.160.37.139]) with mapi id
15.01.0337.015; Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:57:36 +0000
To: Ed <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Cathy
Thread-Topic: Hello dear Cathy
Thread-Index: AQHRMkGaTzkkUNOlKUygB+7CeLsSUZ7CuOVG
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:57:36 +0000
Message-ID: 
References: <5667BA90.8090004@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <5667BA90.8090004@gmail.com>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach: yes
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
authentication-results: gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed)
Quelltext.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=none action=none Quelltext.from=outlook.com;
x-tmn: [HLFcyzTdPn/gbBr2d3H5HbC+v3uyTjwv]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: eXoC+dLVUhZysa3/xqHRc=
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:BLUPR10MB0113;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: SRVR:BLUPR10MB0113;
x-forefront-prvs: 0785459C39
x-forefront-antispam-report: PR10MB0115.namprd10.prod.outlook.com;FPR:;SPF:None;LANG:en;
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_004_BLUPR10MB0115736B7DCDA517317E28A0A8E80BLUPR10MB0115namp_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginatorOrg: outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-originalarrivaltime: 09 Dec 2015 14:57:36.4284
(UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-fromentityheader: Hosted
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: BLUPR10MB0113
Return-Path: crichards3132@outlook.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Dec 2015 14:57:37.0992 (UTC) FILETIME=[F1DD6480:01D13291]

--_004_BLUPR10MB0115736B7DCDA517317E28A0A8E80BLUPR10MB0115namp_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.34.71
Decimal:	1094132295
Hostname:	65.55.34.71
ASN:	8075
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	California
City:	Moreno Valley 

Zitat:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Dec 2015 14:57:37.0992 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. März 2016 um 16:10 von vierauge » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Cathy <crichards3132@outlook.com>
Antwort #2 - 30. Dezember 2015 um 17:41

Kommt aus dem gleichen Stall wie Edmund <fabianedmund141@yahoo.com>!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema