Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mark / Mike <debo5331@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1731 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Mark / Mike <debo5331@gmail.com>
28. November 2015 um 18:21

Profilloser Mark/Mike Taylor auf Confirio. Schwachsinn, Schwachsinn mein Vergnügen, .... Der lebt in den Staaten und will Bankdirektor in Lagos sein!

http://www.confirio.com/BU4O9

Zitat:
Mark Taylor
55 / Mann / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 9:31 am
Beigetreten November 28, 2015. Lebt in Flowery Branch, Georgia. 

Über mich
I am here to inform does who have been scam or loss money to any country that the goverment are ready to pay them back if they have solid proof i believe you all will be happy to have your money back....please make sure you are honest with me so you dont have any problem getting the money

Interview
Trinken Sie? Seldom

Profilnachricht vom 2015-11-28 04:38:31

Mark Taylor
Urgent reply
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS. Our Ref: CBN/LD/HOD/16/05/2015 Your Ref: ……………………….. Telex: CENBANK. Tel: +234 7035823155 PAYMENT FILE: CBN/IRD/BEN/2015 Email:debo5331@gmail.com   Dear Beneficiary,   The Federal Government of Nigeria conducted a proper investigation and discovered that you are among those that we have not paid in the past.   We are sorry for the delay and we also discovered that you have lost a lot of money in the hands of fraud stars / Scammers presenting themselves to be a worker with CBN and other bank officials.or who so every they are;     However, all the board of directors and Federal Government of Nigeria have unanimously agreed to remit your fund immediately you provide all the necessary requirements for the wire transfer.   So by this letter, you are advised to re-confirm to me the followings:     1) Your House Address 2) Your working Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.   Upon the receipt of this letter call me immediately for more details.   Thanks.   Mr. Mike Taylor Director, CBN debo5331@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. November 2015 um 20:17 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Mark / Mike <debo5331@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. November 2015 um 20:31

Hier mal eine vernünftige Antwort:

Zitat:
+234 7035823155

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +234 703XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Nigeria
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

Schon auf RS, aber noch nicht zugänglich.

Gleiche Geschichte unter <ekehfrank101@yahoo.com>

http://www.360nobs.com/2013/06/scam-of-life-seethe-new-method-yahoo-boys-are-usi...

<olamilekanalabil@yahoo.com>
<mr.samagudirector2@yahoo.com.hk>
<office@cenbank.org> 

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema