Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Victoria <vic.lee54@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6286 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Victoria <vic.lee54@gmail.com>
27. September 2015 um 16:47

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/thatsmile99

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
thatsmile99

Waiting for your message

I am a:    36 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am the person who enjoys life. Most of all I adore being happy with people. I just miss the person with whom we can enjoy it twice more! I adore every moment of my being. I enjoy being social. I like communication and to make people smile. I want to be happy in my life and of course to make people around me happy. I am a person who has good sense of humor, this is me. I am a person who is ready for changes, as I am very adventurous. I am very caring. I think that this life is amazing and I enjoy every moment of being here.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for the man with whom I can feel happy. It is so simple! Just being happy together. I want to enjoy my life and forget about all bad things. Is it too much? I just want to have harmonious relationship. I want to devote my life to the man who will open his heart to me and in return I will make him the happiest man in the world. I hope I will find him here and maybe this is you.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    hairstylish
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
36 yr-old woman, ALGONAC, Michigan USA

Good Day

How are you doing handsome, I hope u are doing great , I"m Victoria 36yrs old, single with no kids , i will like u to know that..I found your profile very interesting and i like what I've read and decided to say hello. I would love to talk to you and learn more about you if that's fine with you. I was wondering if you could get my profile and hit me back if you are interested. I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kind-hearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.Anyway,you can contact me on Gmail.... vic.lee54@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2023 um 10:07 von vierauge »  

michigan_matchmaking_4122313.jpg ( 66 KB | Downloads )
michigan_matchmaking_4122313.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Victoria <vic.lee54@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. September 2015 um 16:47

Photo also to see on this datingsite Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2015 um 16:48 von lemansue »  

Selectie_002_001.jpg ( 274 KB | Downloads )
Selectie_002_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 27. September 2015 um 16:50

Hello xxx,

well am writing this email to tell u more about myself,But there is one thing i want to let you know.

well first of all age and races are not so much important to me.besides age is just a figure and its what in the person that count.Age and races has nothing to do with friendship,love or marriage.The the most important thing is trust,honesty,love,loyalty, patient and understanding. do u agree with me ?  There is not much of an age distance between us,just thought i would let u know what i think about that subject.

Well below are few info about me.

My name is Victoria , am 36 years with no kids ...never  been married...My Height is 5'6" and i weigh 155 lbs.I have red shoulder black hair,brown eye,medium size breast,my bust size is 36 DD,waste is 29,hips is 38 and average in body shape. my religion is a Christian. My Father die when I was 18 Year's Old and My Mother die 4 years ago which make me been so sad when am in USA and I don't have No Family over there In USA so My Grand Mom decide to come here to be with here In Ghana , Please Have you Hear of Ghana before and Have you been to any of Africa Counties Before in your Life to I just ask then 

Am USA but born and raised there but i am now living in Ghana with my Grand Mom and Sister due to the lost of my father .. So I will say i am from USA and living in Ghana with my Sister ,I have been here Ghana for one year with No man and am serious looking for the right man , Am new on here and you are the first man meeting can we get to know each other if you wont mined then ...Do you have a problem with distance? Am  working as hair stylist.Talking about who i am,am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music.My favorite movies are romantic movies, and action movies.I don't smoke or drink alcohol. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated. Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question. If you wished to know more about me,  am  alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. 

I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your profile the type of person  you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.  Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a  day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to  accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too, am not here for games or drama i mean every word of mine.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams because I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don't know and can't tell if  that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your profile alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and please write back and stay blessed..
Anyway,i have attached  pictures of me with this letter and i hope you will like them..

how many kids do u have and how many times have u been married ?
tell me more about yourself and what u do..
can you send me more of your photos ?
I will very much love to meet up with you online and chat with you as frequent as possible on daily bases,becos this will help to get to know ourselves better and more.

How long have u been on the date site and how many Ghana girls or USA girls have u chat with or made contact with ?

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME AND I WILL ANSWER.

May God bless you 

Victoria 

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.92.164 with SMTP id b33csp1989590qge;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.13.222.1 with SMTP id h1mr24924285ywe.174.1442358651998;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <vic.lee54@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yk0-x229.google.com (mail-yk0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c07::229])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t134si10464437ywf.123.2015.09.15.16.10.51
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of vic.lee54@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4002:c07::229 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4002:c07::229;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of vic.lee54@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4002:c07::229 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=vic.lee54@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-yk0-x229.google.com with SMTP id u9so202807958ykd.2
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=um37LV8UMPLsK6G2TiyApyu04VCmAH9SMksMpnD1MfU=;
        b=EG5dHiEGstojcUsYrTyJm8E200i0Npl1xuH9k0Y8u7taJIkuNI7yQC4IsAcPRfwDZZ
         LYVhlqwR2t/6YWrHkJvGa/Bxw7ZABOuz78wksuJJysaVCaJ7sbUUxjh1VIpgWXmyw75L
         qVi/k/7ercpMTS92VQYSt7kfWhhmK08YX9otP0ce2yXyKIGgBIj/Exx8V5c+fwxrhCFR
         zroi53DLpQsW0jxFlUVI/OrekRJRwgB3+PY9XwRHQe++nmuDdaHro2NFsxKYepNOO6Zp
         x9yUuyPVE8nPUnaU9M+jAByZ4YKdDI+WUDYC9qWSukxpVwLJNc1vst+R8Y5AXubnC5J5
         jmSA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.170.218.84 with SMTP id k81mr24954612ykf.19.1442358651698;
Received: by 10.37.216.212 with https; Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <55F85B04.6070406@gmail.com>
References: <55F85B04.6070406@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:10:51 -0400
Message-ID: <CAMbAP_tTBJ8q_wirmYO_DUa3tFfj5xEUz2g1mgiSRg40cB=q+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Victoria
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a113a7652133423051fd14bf1

--001a113a7652133423051fd14bf1
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113a765213341a051fd14bef

--001a113a765213341a051fd14bef
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:10:51 -0400

and now she used photos from Aria Giovanni aka Cindy Renee Volk

Galerielink:

https://www.dating-fraud.de/sex/thumbnails.php?album=58

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2023 um 22:33 von vierauge »  

vic_lee54a.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
vic_lee54a.jpg
vic_lee54b.jpg ( 83 KB | Downloads )
vic_lee54b.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 27. September 2015 um 19:19

lemansue schrieb on 27. September 2015 um 16:47:
Photo also to see on this datingsite

Alejandriux

Zitat:
Still looking for that special one who will make my heart stops... I am a romantic, affectionate and sincere person who is still looking for that magic connection with that especial one. However, I do believe when 2 people are together is not just about love it's about commitment, loyalty, friendship, partnership.
I am so over dramas I just want to have someone who I can share experiences with, someone who knows how to be happy and enjoys life.
I'm giving a shoot to this to see if I can meet interesting ppl and maybe find that special connection (spark) with someone.
Let's see how it goes :p

Age      31 years old      
Location      Sydney - Inner West, NSW      
Body type      Average      
Height      5'2/157 cm      
Smoking habits      Don't smoke      
Relationship status      Single      
Have children      No, have no children      
Wants children      Want (more) children of my own      
Personality      Social      
Eye colour      Brown      
Hair colour      Black      
Religion      Catholic      
Sign of the Zodiac      Pisces
Check compatibility »

Drinking habits      Occasionally / socially      
Diet      No special diet      
Have pets      No, like pets but do not have any      
Education level      Degree      
Industry      IT / Telecoms      
Job role      Professional

I am looking for someone loyal, sincere, affectionate and ready to have a laugh, someone who knows how to be happy and enjoys life whether is in or out. Someone ready to have a Mature and sincere relationship able to express him self and say what is thinking without playing games life is to short.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2023 um 22:36 von vierauge »  

vic_lee54c.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
vic_lee54c.jpg
vic_lee54d.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
vic_lee54d.jpg
vic_lee54e.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
vic_lee54e.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 27. September 2015 um 19:34

Pamela Ildefonso https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pamela-ildefonso/65/429/231?trk=pub-pbmap

Zitat:
VHA Annual Drive test Project - Quality Control Manager at Nokia Solutions and Network

Sydney Area, Australia     Telecommunications
Current          Nokia Solutions and Network, TeleResources Engineering
Previous          Optus, Huawei Technologies, TeleResources Engineering
Education          AICL

I am a Telecommunications Engineer with a fist level experience in mobile and wireless communications. RF Engineer with over 3 years’Australian experience. An all-rounder with extensive exposure to multiple disciplines in telecommunications with strong communication and team working skills. Wide experience in network roll out and project initiation stages working in diverse environments.
I have a strong technical knowledge on Wireless Mobile, RF Network Planning, Drive Testing, network designing and Coverage Analysis. I have also undertaken a list of formal trainings including the use of EDX SignalPro, Msite and Tpath radio planning tools. Additionally, I have also undertaken training in a high level network design software, Atoll which is an open, scalable, and flexible multi-technology network design and optimisation platform that supports wireless operators throughout the network life cycle, from initial design to densification and optimisation.

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/pamelaildefonso
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2015 um 19:36 von Stiray »  

2015-09-27_193528.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-27_193528.jpg
2015-09-27_193559.jpg ( 90 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-27_193559.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema